Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Imperialdrmon returns!! ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
Up in her apartment, Kari's eyes had turned red from all her crying. Her secret was out, and everyone would be mad at her.
 
She felt a warm hand over her shoulder, and saw her brother handing her a box on tissues!
 
She dried her eyes and blew her nose, and when she was calm enough Tai sat on the bed next to her.
 
“Kari… why didn't you tell us?” he asked “That Koji was really Davis' son with you all along.”
 
Kari shook her head. “Because…” she said, “I thought Everyone would think of me as some kind of whore!”
 
“I slept with a guy who I didn't plan to marry, and passed of our son as Tenshin's and mine!”
 
Tai wrapped an arm around his sister, “Kari, you were in regret!” he said to her.
 
“You felt bad for Davis, because you knew he hated the fact that you getting married, and that you crushed all his dreams.”
 
“Kari…. I know exactly what you did! You're not the only who kept secrets from their friends!”
 
Kari looked up at her brother in surprise… “You mean… you have a guilty conscience too?” she asked.
 
Tai nodded and began to tell her…
 
* * *
 
He always had loved Sora, but she had fallen for Matt, and Tai never forgave Matt for taking away his first love.
 
When they announced they were getting married, Tai really felt hurt… so hurt, that he almost didn't go to the wedding.
 
Instead… Tai began to send blackmails to Matt hoping to scare him out of town, leaving Sora all to himself.
 
The way the notes had been written, Matt took it seriously, and already began to pack up.
 
Tai did feel great that Matt would be gone, and Sora would be all his, but Sora was starting to slip away.
 
Matt's leaving her seemed to have surely hit her hard, and she never smiled not once for weeks.
 
Finally, the day Matt was supposed to leave town, Tai saw that he really had gone too far.
 
He had to get Matt back to Sora, even though it meant he would lose her forever to Matt, he just couldn't stand to see Sora so unhappy.
 
Matt and Sora couldn't believe what they heard when Tai told them the truth about the blackmails.
 
Thank goodness Tai had explained to them why he did what he did, and for that they were willing to actually give him another chance.
 
When Tai thought they were going to kill him!
 
* * *
 
“You see… Kari!” said Tai, “People can't help you if you don't tell them what's wrong, no matter how bad it seems!”
 
“But can't you see that keeping it to yourself as a secret only makes it even worse?”
 
Kari nodded, “But Tai... How could I have married Tenshin, and had another man's child!”
 
Tai placed a finger to her lips. “Kari, you were growing fond of Davis.” He said.
 
“You two may have been drunk at the time when you did it on, but that changes nothing… Fate works in many ways.”
 
“But Tai…”
 
“But nothing, Kari… do us all a favor and do what Davis would do, think about others and not just yourself!”
 
“Your husband is dead… but I'm sure, that all he would ever want is for you to be happy, with someone who can take care of you.”
 
Kari thought it over, and realized Tai was right, Long ago, she did start to wonder about giving Davis or TK a chance.
 
Tenshin already knew of her problems, and did say so himself, “I just want what's best for you, even if it isn't me!”
 
Kari also noted her present situation…
 
Apart from having friends, and Tai, She was lonely, and Koji needed a father…Not just a Father…he needed HIS Father…Davis!
 
Plus… since Koji had Davis' DNA and was able o operate the Blue D3, then they could finally get to the moon, and try to snap Davis back to normal.
 
 
Kari reached up, and hugged her brother. “Thanks Tai.” She said softly, “You really are a big help.”
 
Tai hugged his sister back, but the hug was broken up when the beeping of Kari's D3… It was Aremikmon… he was coming back.
 
“Lets go!” cried Tai.
 
Kari nodded, got her uniform back on and zoomed out the door. “I Lost my son once, I'm not going to lose him again!!!”
 
* * *
 
They raced outside just as Aremikmon landed in the middle of the street and stared down at the Digi destined.
 
“So, you are all still alive.” He said. “You don't know how lucky you all are to be here. No one has ever survived the awesome lethality of my Magnamon-powers!”
 
“Good thing they're all stronger than they look!” snapped Stingmon.
 
“Ah yes… the Digimon that I carelessly forgot to take with me on our last encounter!” said Aremikmon.
 
“I'll give you just this one chance. Come over quietly and I might be merciful enough to let the others go!”
 
“No… you give back the other Digimon that you took from us!” shouted Ken!
 
Aremikmon grunted, “Well… I tried to be peaceful, but you've forced to be drastic about this!”
 
“Not so fast!” came a small voice from behind the adults. “Ah, Captain Magenta.” Said Aremikmon, “You're just in time to watch the enemy be beaten!”
 
“Yes I am!” said Koji, “And it's you who are the enemy, not them!”
 
“WHAT!!!” snapped Aremikmon.
 
“NOW BOYS!!!” cried Koji.
 
Stingmon leaped into the air where Ex-Veemon was already flying. “Ready Koji?” said Ken whipping out his D3, Koji nodded.
 
They raised their two Digivices to the sky, and presses the large button at the bottom.
 
 
“EX-VEEMON!!!”
 
“STINGMON!!!”
 
“DNA-DIGIVOLVE TO………!!!”
 
“PAIELDRAMON!!!”
 
 
“What… what is this?” snapped Aremikmon As Ken and Koji hit the D3's again…
 
 
“PAIELDRAMON… MEGA-DIGIVOLVE TO…!!!”
 
“IMPERIALDRAMON…FIG HTER-FOURM!!!”
 
 
The adults cheered for joy, “Imperialdramon, haven't seen you In a long time!” cried Ken.
 
“WOW!” cried Koji. “Even my Angewomon is no match for that thing!”
 
 
Imperialdramon stared at his enemy. “Aremikmon, you use your powers only for the Red Ribbon Army!” he growled. “We will not allow you to continue this!”
 
“Allow me?” Chuckled Aremikmon. “Ha, ha, ha, ha! Pretty big words from such a poor excuse of a Digimon!”
 
“I have played this battle in my head, and I honestly say what couldn't be more fun.”
 
“Taking Stingmon from you, Or ramming them down your throat!” Then he stared at Koji, “And once I'm through here Captain Magenta… your next!”
 
“His name is Koji!” shouted Kari, “And you won't be taking him back to that awful army, never in a million years!!!”
 
“Save your threats for the school-yard.” Snapped Aremikmon.
 
“Since when can a preschool teacher like yourself even understand the concept of your behavior towards Commander Red.”
 
“It may be true…” said Kari, “But once I find Davis, I'm going to apologize, and spend the rest of my life making it up to him.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! In your dreams Girly… but enough chit chat!” said Aremikmon, “Lets begin!”
 
“Fine by me!” said Imperialdramon.