Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The End of Aremikmon! ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
The adults and Koji all cleared the streets leaving nothing in the way of the battle.
 
Aremikmon held up three of his Digmon fingers, “Three seconds… that's how long you have to live!” he growled.
 
Then he leaped straight towards Imperialdramon with his two Shurimon arms poised for attack.
 
Before he even made contact, Imperialdrmon bent backwards causing the punch to go right over him.
 
After that, he quickly rammed a kick into Aremikmon's gut sending him hurling through the air in pain.
 
Next, Imperialdramon took off into the air after him, and kicked him again sending him crashing to the ground below.
 
 
“I don't believe it!” said Koji, “We're wining!”
 
“That's what DNA-Digivolving promises, kid.” Said Ken
 
 
Imperialdramon landed back on the ground safely, but Aremikmon barely landed on his feet.
 
“I…I don't understand!” he said, “You also are a Mega Digimon, yet you fight as though you are greater!”
 
“You have a lot to learn!” said Imperialdramon, “I am actually made up of two Digimon fused together, and then Digivolved again!”
 
“EX-Veemon and Stingmon make Paildramon… then Digivolve again to Imperialdramon!”
 
 
“Ex-Veemon?” said Aremikmon not believing what he heard. “You're made up of the same Digimon Commander Red owns? Impossible!”
 
“I see one of my previous identities rings a bell to you!” said Imperialdramon.
 
“Strange!” thought Aremikmon, “The Commander had told us he chucked that little blue demon out of his life, and his D3 with him!”
 
“I should know! I am constructed of three of his Armored forums… But nothing else would explain the strength that this one has!”
 
“What I do wish I knew was how was he able to Digivolve without the Commander! No matter… I will still crush him anyways!”
 
 
“Just because you able to Digivolve, doesn't mean you actually stand a chance against me!” he said.
 
“FIGHT!!!” snapped Imperialdramon.
 
“I don't fight, I annihilate!” said Aremikmon, “That is something you soon begin to learn!”
 
 
He leaped into action again , trying to ram numerous kicks into Imperialdrmon, but he was able to block them all.
 
“DOUBLE-STAR!!! yelled Aremikmon.
 
 
“I can't look!” cried Yolei.
 
 
Imperialdramon just raised his foot and kicked the two stars out of their path and they crashed into the pavement.
 
Aremikmon looked as though he was struck by the stars. “You deflected my Ninja Stars with your leg?” he snorted.
 
“Heh…heh… A real kick out of it, wouldn't you say?” said Imperialdramon as he stroked his leg.
 
“GRR…You are pushing yourself!” snapped Aremikmon, “I'll give you one last chance!”
 
“Hand yourself and the kid over to the Red Ribbon Army while I still have some patience, and I might let you live!”
 
“NO!” snapped Imperialdramon, “You give back the Digimon and the kids the army has, and we'll let you go!”
 
Seeing as how neither one of them was willing to let up, the two fighters went at it again.
 
 
“This is amazing!” said Koji, “I never thought I would share in the control of such power.”
 
“That's my boy.” thought Kari, I guess he does take after his father after all.”
 
* * *
 
Throughout the fight, Aremikmon had hardly managed to land so much as a punch on Imperialdramon.
 
Each blow either resulted in a parry, or painful blow from Aremikmon, but the longer the fight went on, the angrier Aremikmon became.
 
Especially when Imperialdramon fired his… “POSITRON-LASER!!!” and destroyed two sets of his wings.
 
“My Pegasusmon, and Nefirtimon wings…THEY'RE GONE!!!” he shouted, “Now I'm Beginning To Get Really Angry!!!”
 
“I'd keep my mind on the fight if I were you!” protested Imperialdrmon
 
“YOU DARE QUESTION MY WAY OF BATTLE?!” growled Aremikmon, “WELL…THEN TASTE MY MAGNAMON POWER!”
 
“Go ahead, I'm ready for you!” snapped Imperialdramon as he poised into defense.
 
 
“Be careful Imperialdramon!” cried Ken.
 
 
“MAGNA-MISSILE!!!!”
 
 
No less than six Missiles emerged from his golden Armor and flew directly at Imperialdramon.
 
Not a single one had missed.
 
 
Everyone in back shielded their eyes from the bright lights of the explosions… they all thought is was over for Imperialdramon.
 
But when the dust cleared… he was still there!
 
 
Aremikmon was look liked he was going to have a heart attack. Imperialdramon was badly scratched everywhere, but still alive!
 
“Wow…that really hurt!” cried Imperialdramon as he check himself over for any major Damage.
 
“I…It's…Impossible!” cried Aremikmon. “No one has ever withstood that power!!!”
 
“I guess were even now, just when my other friends couldn't beat you with their powers!”
 
 
“Way to go Imperialdramon!” said Koji. The others began to cheer him on as well.
 
 
Aremikmon just stood there. “No…this cannot be!” he thought, “I never thought I would suffer having to bargain with the enemy!”
 
“Wait…I think I know what to do!”
 
 
Quickly, he turned on the waterworks, and fell to his knees. “I surrender!” he whimpered.
 
The others all looked confused. “I cannot beat you, Pleas, I beg you, let me go, and I'll never hurt anyone ever again!”
 
 
Nobody knew what to think. “So you think we should let him go?” asked Tai, “He is asking for our forgiveness.”
 
“Yes…please… please let me go!” he whimpered.
 
While the others were pondering in confusion, Aremikmon's sobs turned into sniggering.
 
Quick like lightning, he extended his Shurimon arms and snatched poor Koji from his place!
 
“Koji!” cried Kari.
 
“You want an apology… well here it comes!” shouted Aremikmon as he pulled the pin from something round and hurled it towards the others!
 
 
“AAAAHHH…. IT'S A BOMB!!!” Sora shrieked!
 
“SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!” chuckled Aremikmon as he used his Raidramon legs and his last two wings to leap high into the air with Koji in his hand.
 
 
The bomb flew even closer, and the others braced for what appeared to be their end.
 
“NOOOO!!!” cried Imperialdramon as he swiftly flew in and caught the bomb, and blasted up into the air.
 
He caught up with Aremikmon in mere second, and quickly snatched Koji back, and drilled the bomb into the cockpit on his back, and zoomed away.
 
“WHA…OH NO!!!” cried Aremikmon. “AAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!” The bomb exploded, vaporizing the vile Digimon creation in a flash.
 
 
When Imperialdrmon touched back down, everyone looked into the air… “He's Gone!” cried Izzy. “WE DID IT!!!!!!”
 
They all jumped and cheered for joy.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile… back at Red Ribbon Army headquarters, on the moon… in the main command deck.
 
A large star on the big radar screen had vanished.
 
“Commander!” said The Real Jordan/ Colonel Bronze, “We've lost contact with Aremikmon, Sir. His tracking device has ceased function!”
 
“So what?” said Davis, “He probably damaged it while he was fighting the Digi Destined!”
 
“Soon he'll be back, and he'll have brought back Captain Magenta, and Stingmon!”
 
“HM…M…M…M! With the others finally out of my way, I can finally get the rest of my revenge in peace!”
 
“Yes, Sir!” said Colonel Bronze!