Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Big Hop to the Moon! ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
Back on Earth…the next morning…
 
Everyone had rested up, and equipped themselves to teeth with weapons and armor… IT WAS TIME.
 
Time to get back their Digimon and their children, but did they actually know what they were getting into?
 
They're mission to retrieve their kids and Digimon would take them directly to the heart of the Red Ribbon Army… DAVIS, HIMSELF!!!
 
From what Koji had told from his memories, they was at least over 1000 clones of them up there, and all the Digimon would be at their highest levels.
 
Luckily, the adults finally had all the information and equipment they needed to finally take them down.
 
They already had Imperialdramon to take them to the Moon, and help fight off the Digimon.
 
They also had their suits that Sora made, and both the suits and helmet's were protective against all kinds of attack; including Gunfire!
 
All they needed now, were weapons to defend themselves, and Ken had an access card to the Armory in the Police station where he worked.
 
He gave each of his friends and himself two Machine-guns, two hand held guns, and five grenades each.
 
They also knew that the clones all wore badges with numbers on their outfits, while the originals wore sashes with the two “R's” on it.
 
Plus, the Digivices themselves had those little devices to detect the clones in stead of the real things.
 
The only thing bothering them was, if they weren't going to be killing the originals, how could they persuade them to come back with them.
 
Luckily, Joe had been talking to Jun since last night, and the two doctors agreed to give the guns ten special darts.
 
These darts could were loaded with a drug that would knock the originals out cold, and clear their minds of the memories Davis shad given them.
 
“Remember,” said Jun Over the phone, “You can shoot the kids anywhere, but you only have ten darts each… So make every shot count!”
 
“Don't worry, Jun!” said Matt, “We won't let you or the Earth down!”
 
“Good luck guys!” Jun said before hanging up the phone!
 
* * *
 
Suited, Armed, and ready to go.
 
The adults and Koji marched proudly up the street to Imperialdramon like Matt would when he was marching towards a Rocket ready for blast off.
 
Yes, Koji was going with them, because he was about the only one of them who had as much info on the Army as possible.
 
Not to mention he still had his access Keycard to get into all those other areas at the base.
 
They stopped just before the beam of light which lead up into Imperialdramon's Chest-cab.
 
“Are you ready?” he asked them all, “Once we take off, there's no coming back!”
 
Everyone looked at each other, and nodded. “We have to do this!” said Tai, “We may not make it out alive, but we just have to do this!”
 
One by one, they each stepped into the beam of light and transported into the chest cab.
 
Once everyone was aboard, the light vanished and Imperialdramon did the countdown.
 
“Three…Two…One….LIFT OFF!!!”
 
He jumped into the sky, going higher and higher every second. In less than two minutes they were out in space.
 
 
It sure felt nice to be back, they hadn't see such a sight in 25 years when Control Spires appeared.
 
 
“What did you think Koji?” Matt asked, “Wow.. can we do that again?” Koji asked to be funny.
 
 
Suddenly in the distance, there was the Moon. Right now, it was in its part of it's orbit where it was the furthest from the Earth.
 
They already had a fix on the clones with their Digivices, Izzy estimated they would be there in about 40 minutes.
 
What they didn't realize was, they had passed a NASA Satellite on their way over.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile back on Earth… at the Obadiah retirement home, all the Parents of the Digidestined were watching the news together in the billiard room.
 
 
“This is Kent Brockmenreporting!”
 
“The Red Ribbon Army is still at large it seem, after having seen the Digi destined in action from destroying the armies latest creation!”
 
“Oh wait... Folks…this is…incredible. According to the NASA tracking stations… Imperialdramon has been seen in space with the Digi destined riding inside!”
 
 
The seniors all gawked at the screen, and saw that it was their kids, flying in space with Imperialdramon.
 
“I thought it was impossible to get into space now!” said Matt's father, “You idiot, that's not a Rocket… it's a Digi…what ya ma call it!” said TK's mother.
 
“It's a Digimon!” said Izzy's father… “And even so… I'll type it up on my lap-top… see what they're up to!”
 
He tapped into NASA's website, and switched the picture they just saw, to wide radar view.
 
“Hey… they're heading towards the Moon!” he said. All the Seniors gathered around. “But why would they be going there!” said Mimi's mother.
 
“Hmm… Wait a minute!” said Sora's mother as she the big red dot on other side of the moon.
 
“I don't know… but I think the Kids are straight for the Red Ribbon Army's Command Center!”
 
The parents couldn't believe what they just heard. Their wouldn't do anything so foolish as that.
 
 
Matt's Father got on the phone with NASA and told them the whole story. The General immediately agreed to help them check if it was true.
 
He switched the controls to manual, and stared the Satellite's rockets, sending it directly towards the moon.
 
* * *
 
Back at Red Ribbon Headquarters…
 
“Commander… we picked something up on the radar!” said Captain Black! “It's Aremikmon, you idiot!” snarled Davis.
 
“No, Sir! Look!”
 
Davis checked the radar, “It's a Satellite!” he said. “And it's heading straight for us.”
 
“Initiate air to ground defenses!” he snapped.
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
* * *
 
Ever since Davis took over the moon, he had planted in the ground a whole bunch of automatic defenses.
 
Missiles… Big guns… Lasers… anything that came with in 1500 miles of the base would trigger the defenses and be shot down!
 
NO QUESTIONS.
 
The Satellite got with in 500 miles, before the guns went off.
 
* * *
 
Back on Earth…
 
“They've spotted me!” cried the General. “Well I didn't my boy hood playing Video games for nothing!”
 
 
He hacked away at the controls, and dodged the Satellite from the lines of fire, as if he predicted they were coming.
 
Finally.. he got close enough to see Red Ribbon Army base on the screen. “CRAZY KIDS…WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!”
 
Finally the Satellite was intercepted, and blown to smithereens.
 
* * *
 
“It's down, Sir!” said Admiral Violet. “Good, decrease to Orange-alert!” said Davis, “I want nothing to happen to Aremikmon when he gets here!”
 
“Yes, Sir!”
 
 
Davis sat back down in his chair by Musuko's smaller chair in the center of the room.
 
“Aremikmon, should be here in 15 minutes, Daddy!” said Musuko, “Ahem… I mean…Sir!”
 
Davis patted him on the head. “Good boy ,son. You sure know well!” he said proudly!
 
* * *
 
Back on Earth…the news spread quickly. We're the Digi destined crazy, or just dumb?
 
No… the Digi destined are determined to get back all of their children, all of their Digimon, and all the goods Davis had stolen from couples.
 
Plus, Kari has a piece of word she feels will help.
 
If she tells Davis that Koji is really his son with her, and that she is willing to actually give him a chance with her…
 
Then maybe he would drop his evil ways, and come back to Earth, but first, they actually must confront Davis.
 
Which means they have to battle with odds of them against an entire military empire, against.
 
Can just a group of the Original Digi destined take out an army of hundreds cloned kids and Digimon.
 
Whatever the cost was…only one thing was on their mind. Getting their kids back, and saving the world from any more disaster.
 
And So… The stage is set for the Digi destined's most Dangerous adventure yet, for they and Imperialdramon are heading directly into the jaws of the enemy.
 
 
IT'S TIME…FOR A SHOWDOWN WITH THE RED RIBBION ARMY!!!!