Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Father to your Son. ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
 
 
Davis fell to his knees and cried what was left of his heart out his heart out.
 
“My boy… my brave little boy!”
 
Sora and Biyomon began to cry too, soon joined by Matt and Gabbumon.
 
Yolei and Ken fell to their knees and sobbed along with Hawkmon!
 
“TK!!!” Screamed Kari, “You Bastard… WHY!...WHY DID YOU GO AND KILL MUSUKO LIKE THAT!!!”
 
TK couldn't answer, He knew that if he destroyed the tower, the force field would break, but he forgot to give warning.
 
So Musuko was dead… which did of course mean Davis was now rendered powerless.
 
“TK!!!” bellowed Davis. “Are you Happy now! You cost me something very special to me… something I can never get back!”
 
“Davis…I…”
 
“SHUT UP!!!”
 
“You've taken away my Son! The only son I'll ever have in life! I'm DOOMED!!!”
 
Everyone remembered what Jun said, The cloning process damaged Davis sperm…So he could never make another child ever again.
 
True he did lose Musuko, and everyone felt really bad for him, and they were all annoyed at TK!
 
“Davis…please! Cried Kari, “You haven't lost everything… you still have…!”
 
“I SAID….SHUT UP!!! He screeched.
 
“You will pay for this… ALL OF YOU WIL PAY WITH YOUR LIVES!!!”
 
Their lives… he couldn't be serious.
 
“You all better enjoy your little reunions while you can, for it's not going to last long!” snarled Davis.
 
“I may be completely defenseless… but I can still win!”
 
Davis then unclipped his earrings, and placed them on the floor by his feet. “I'll bet you're wondering what I mean!” he said.
 
“Well, just like my Red Ribbon base… This ship is also programmed to Self-Destruct! Taking all of you with it!”
 
“Davis, are you nuts?!” snarled Mimi, “If you try that… you'll be blow up with us too!”
 
“THAT'S THE POINT!!!” yelled Davis, “I can't take anymore of this pain and suffering!”
 
“I lost Kari… I lost my Red Ribbon Army… AND NOW I'VE EVEN LOST MY SON!!!”
 
“Well… I've had enough of this already!”
 
In a swift rage, Davis raised his right foot, and crushed both his earrings on the floor.
 
“DO YOU EAR THAT UNIVERSE!!!” he screeched. “YOU WILL NEVER, EVER HURT ME…AGAIN!!!
 
“ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!”
 
Right from under his feet… Gigantic angry flames of fire shot out from under the floor.
 
“LOOK OUT EVERYONE!!!” cried Koji.
 
Soon, all but the center of the wrecked room was surrounded by flames, and the ship began quivering madly.
 
“We haven't much time, guys!” cried Gatomon, “We have to get out of here before this ship blows up.
 
“But where are we supposed to go?” said Tentomon, “In case you hadn't noticed, We're floating in Outer-Space!”
 
“Imperialdramon, think you have enough power to get us back to Earth okay!” asked Cody.
 
“Sure do!” said Imperialdramon. “Let's go…hurry up… Come on!!!” cried Koji.
 
Soon almost everyone was aboard, except one. “Wait…” cried Tai, “Where's Kari?”
 
Kari was nowhere to be found at all. “Look!” cried Izzy pointing out the view port.
 
Kari was still outside searching through the flames. “KARI!!!” cried Tai, “KARI COME BACK HERE!!!”
 
But it was no use, she didn't turn around. She couldn't leave yet, not until she found Davis.
 
The heat was so intense it was hard to breathe. “Da..vis!” Kari coughed through the flames, “Where…are you!”
 
Suddenly, she heard a different sound on the floor behind her. She turned around, and saw Davis roll right through the flames.
 
He moaned in pain as the heat of the flames burned him pretty badly, but he was still in one piece.
 
“Davis!” cried Kari.
 
He looked up at her. “Kari…” he said weakly. “What are you… still doing here!” he bellowed.
 
“You've got to… get back to Imperialdramon… and back to Earth… with the others! You…have to hurry!”
 
“This…Ship is set…to Self-destruct in about One Minute!”
 
“I'm not leaving without you!” cried Kari. “Davis, please… come back to Earth with me!”
 
“I told you, I'm not going back!” yelled Davis, “I've lost everything special to me now!”
 
“No you haven't! yelled Kari, “Come back to Earth… Come back to me… and be a father Your Son!”
 
“My Son?” cried Davis, “What do you mean? Musuko is dead, and I can't ever make anymore children with my sperm!”
 
“No Davis!” cried Kari, “Be a father to Our son… KOJI!!!”
 
Davis sat there wide eyed. Unable to believe what he had just heard. “Koji… is my son!” he asked.
 
Kari nodded, “I'm sorry I never told you Davis!” she sobbed, “I want to make it all up to you now!”
 
She leant down gently, and presses her lips against his. “She's… kissing me.” Davis thought.
 
When she broke off him she held out her hand. “Come back to me ,Davis!” she sobbed. “Please!”
 
With all the love and tenderness restored into heart, Davis took the hand of the woman he loved.
 
She helped him to his feet, and they hastily retreated back towards Imperialdramon.
 
Once they were safely aboard, The ship began to break up all over the place.
 
“LIFT OFF!” screamed Davis!
 
Imperialdramon leaped right into the air, and used his Laser to blast a hole through the top of the ship.
 
“ABANDON SHIP!!!” he cried as he sped away as fast as hi wings could take him.
 
02…01…“00”
 
The Ship glowed white… AND EXPLODED INTO DUST!!!
 
 
“Take a look at that!” said Matt. “What an escape!”
 
* * *
 
When they finally got back to Earth, the first stop was the hospital, where all their children went wild about seeing their parents safe and sound again.
 
Lots of hugging and kisses were exchanged from parents to children, until Finally Davis and Koji stood face to face.
 
“Koji.” He said. “Your mother told me everything, about you being my son and all!”
 
“I just want you know, if she had told me all this, I never would have dragged you into my plot, or the rest of you!”
 
The kids all looked at Davis as if he were a saint, showing that they forgave him entirely.
 
Davis got down on his knees, “Koji…” he cried. “I'm sorry…Will you forgive me for all that I've done!”
 
“I promise, I will be there for you every day now, and never ever mistreat you again!”
 
This brought tears to Kari's eyes, and to all the others. Koji ran forward and hugged Davis!
 
“Daddy!” he cried into his shoulder. “Of course I forgive you!”
 
Davis hugged his son back, “My boy…my brave little boy!” he whispered.
 
 
Suddenly, about ten police cars surrounded the streets from every section, and about 20 cops jumped out.
 
“THERE IS, DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!!!” shouted the Chief!
 
The police pries Koji from Davis' grip, and kicked him to his feet while chaining him up.
 
“Daisuke Motomiya… you are under arrest!” said the Chief.
 
“You have the right to remain silent, and anything you say or do will not be held against you!”
 
“Officer!” cried Tai, “What the heck is going on here!”
 
“We got a call from your father to have that man arrested for everything he's done!” said the man.
 
That was right… in his evil struggle, Davis had violated over 200 laws and regulations!
 
The cop passed each of the Digi destined Jury-duty slips for Davis' trial tomorrow.
 
“No!!! I won't let you do this!” cried Kari as she tried to run past the police to get to Davis.
 
“Madam, please restrain yourself, or I'll have to arrest you too!” cried the police chief.
 
Tears dwelled in her eyes as Davis was shoved into the police cruiser and driven away down the street.
 
“Davis… I promise… I won't let them throw you in jail!” Kari thought. “Let's go guys!” she said, “We have a Job to do!”
 
Everyone agreed to her terms, and they all went home to prepare for the big trial tomorrow.