Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The Ending! ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

EPILOUGE
 
 
Davis Trial went as planned, Cody was Davis' attorney, and the Digi destined were the jury.
 
Most of the adults wanted Davis put away forever, but the Motomyia's as well as the kids didn't want that.
 
 
Davis pleaded Guilty for everything he had done.
 
 
-Taking the children away from their homes.
-Destroying NASA's rockets, and a lot more private property.
-Infesting the moon with dangerous materials
-Threaten and endangering lives.
 
Normally, a man in his own state of mind would be sentenced to DEATH by the chair.
 
But this judge had a soft heart, he too once had love and lost her, so he decided to lower Davis' punishment to life in prison.
 
Unless…there was a way to make up for all the Damage he had done.
 
And there was a way.
 
Imperialdramon was an even better way of traveling through space than any designed rocket ever made.
 
Why, you could explore Pluto, and be home in time for supper, and since Jun was able to perfect the cloning machines…
 
NASA would have a full supply of Imperialdramon in no time. Davis didn't destroy space travel at all.
 
He brought it into a new age!
 
The general was so happy with all this, that he dropped his charges against Davis.
 
So the judge decided to drop the Punishment to only 45 years in jail, unless Davis could in one year…
 
In Prohibition…Davis was to make up for all the treasures he had stolen from all the couples he had hurt.
 
If he was successful in doing so… The judge would dismiss him of all charges completely.
 
 
Davis did have a way to pay for it… acting quickly, he re-opened his noodle business, and in less than a month… he was rich again.
 
Once it was reported that Davis had repaid every couple he had hurt, and made his public apology.
 
The case was dismissed!
 
TK however.. was sentenced to 25 years in jail for committing first degree murder on Musuko.
 
Davis did try to bail him out…but surprisingly… TK refused.
 
He said he deserved to be locked up after what he did to Davis' son, even if he was just a clone.
 
But Davis wouldn't let this happen. So instead of Bailing TK out, Davis paid the Judge to change TK's sentence to DEPROTATION.
 
TK would be free from Jail, if he were to leave Japan and never return again, not even for vacation!
 
TK was a bit sad of leaving his homeland, but then again, he always had wanted to live in AMERICA.
 
Besides…it was there he could really publish his novels and make a lot of money.
 
* * *
 
ONE YEAR LATER
 
Thank you Davis!” he said, over the phone, “Why are you thanking me?” Davis asked.
 
“Think about it!” said TK, “Even after everything we've been through together, you still wanted me to be free!”
 
“When you really could have let me rot as I should have for killing Musuko… Whether or not you believe it Davis!”
 
“You really are the best guy I've ever known, you've helped me and my family a lot with my Deportation!”
 
“Well… you're welcome… I guess!” said Davis. “I have to go now, but I'll call again tomorrow okay!”
 
Davis and TK exchanged their good-byes, and hung up the phone. That's when Davis felt a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders.
 
“Hey!” he said. “The kids asleep?”
 
“They are!” said Kari, “Which what we should be too!”
 
Davis kissed her softly, and then escorted her to their bedroom, That's right, Their bedroom.
 
Kari and Davis got married six months ago, moved back into Davis Mansion, and had a new baby girl named, Mina.
 
No… Kari didn't have the baby herself, as Davis couldn't get her pregnant with his damaged sperm.
 
That's right… Kari decided to clone herself. She and Davis didn't want poor Koji to grow up without a brother or sister.
 
Still…Davis never forgot about Musuko, and even though his body burned up when the ship exploded…
 
 
Davis still set up a small monument in the garden behind his mansion, a statue of Musuko in the flower bed.
 
With a small plaque which read…
 
 
MUSUKO MOTOMIYA
 
FORGIVEN AND LOVED BY ALL
 
* * *
 
THE END