Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Band for Peace ❯ The Deets ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


A band for Peace.

Animes used: CCS/ Inu Yasha/ Beyblade/ Yu-gi-oh

Characters: Sakura, Madison, Kagome, Sango, Mai, Mei Lin,
Syaoran, Eriol, Inu Yasha, Miroku, Yami, Yue, Touya, Julian,
Kaila, Mikia, Kai, Ray, Tai, Travis, Nicol, Ali, Eli, Rika, Yuki

Pairings: Sakura/Syaoran, Madison/Eriol, Kagome/Inu, Sango/Miroku, Yuki/Yami,
Mei Lin/Touya, Kaila/Yue, Mikia/Juilian, Nicol/Travis, Ali/Kai, Eli/Ray,
Rika/Tai

Sakura: Vocals
Madison: Vocals
Kagome: Guitar
Sango: Bass
Mai: Publicity and Lawyer and Manager
Mei Lin: Percussion and Keyboard
Kaila: Vocals and Bass
Mikia: Drums and Guitar
Nicol: Guitar
Ali: Bass
Eli: drums
Rika: Vocals and Key board/piano
Yuki: Guitar

Syaoran: Vocals
Eriol: Vocals
Inu Yasha: Guitar
Miroku: Bass
Yami: Vocals guitar
Touya: Key board
Yue: Guitar
Julian: Percussion and Keyboard
Tai: Bass
Travis: Drums
Kai: Funding
Ray: Drums and Guitar

Bands:
Girl band #1
Sakura (1), Kaila (2), Sango (3), Mikia (4), Meilin (5), Yuki (6)

Girl band #2
Madison (7), Eli (8), Ali (9), Rika (0), Nicol (~), Kagome (*)

Boy Band #1
Syaoran (1), Yami (6), Kai (9), Yue (2), Miroku (3), Inu Yasha (*)

Boy Band #2
Julian (4), Ray (8), Travis (~), Tai (0), Eriol (7), Touya (5)

Band Names:

Girl Band 1: Black Rain
Girl Band 2: Thunder Road
Boy Band 1: Eternal Damnation
Boy Band 2: Bottled Pride

Summary:

After the events of terroism in the states a record company gets the idea to form a band to promote peace. They choose the four best bands in the world two female and two male. They get them together and after a couple months of planing and rehearsing they set out on a world tour. They have a final satellite performance and leave the world filled with thoughts of a better world to live in.

Songs Used: Hole in the World
Hold On
Hero
I will remember you
Fight for freedom
One more time
Don't stop
Holiday
Knocking on Heavens Door
Love will keep us Alive
Not gonna take it
Where is the love


Character appearances:
Sakura:
Age:19
Nationality: Japanese
She has short choppy black hair with pink tips and streaks. She usually wears black or white with pink accents. She is really quite cheerful and loves to be around people. She met Syaoran when she was 11 and they gave each other a necklace, she gave him a cherry blossom pendent and he gave her a wolf necklace. She and Kaila love to party.

Madison:
Age: 19
Nationality: Japanese
She has waist length wavy dark purple hair with lavender highlights and violet eyes. She usual wears black clothes with purple accents. Shes really hyper and likes to make movies and designs clothes she has her own style and makes clothes for all her friends. Her and Eriol met at a Battle of the Bands and have been going out sense then which was when they were 16. She has a necklace with the Clow symbol on it. He has a pendent with a raven on it.

Kagome:
Age:19
Nationality: Russian
She has shoulder length Ebony hair with silver tips. She wears black clothes with silver accents. She's really smart and likes history. She paints and makes stuffed animals for charity. Her and Inu Yasha met at a high school Battle of The Schools History comp. They kept in touch and eventually went out. She has a sword pendent thats wrapped in vines. He has a arrow surrounded by roses.

Sango:
Age: 19
Nationality: Russian
She has really short purple hair with black tips. She dresses like a jock because she is one. She loves all sports and being outside. She likes to work out and volunteer at elementary schools with kids. Her and Miroku met at a track competition. They started going out the next weekend. She has a cat necklace that he gave her. He has a rose pendent that she gave him.

Mai:
Age: 25
Nationality: American
She has blonde hair that she usually keeps up in a bun. She wears black or purple female suits with either knee length scirts or long pants. Shes a really caring person and puts the bands well fare before the concerts.

Yuki:
Age: 19
Nationality: American
She has black, purple and red hair, she has long bangs but the back it short and she usally spikes it. She wears tight black clothes and she prefers muscle shirts over sleeves. Shes a fun loving person and would do anything for her loved ones. Her and Yami met at a bike convention and have been going out ever sense. She has a ankh necklace that he gave her and he has a Eye of horus medallion.

Mei Lin:
Age: 19
Nationality: Chinese
She has really long black hair with red streaks. She wears black chinese style clothes. She and Touya went to school together and started going out the last week of school. She is a tough person and likes to practice karate and kickboxing. She has a temper but loves her friends and family. She eventually gets a red cherry blossom necklace from Touya. She gives him a black ring on a black silver chain.

Syaoran:
Age: 19
Nationality: Chinese
He has dark chestnut brown hair that never seems to tidy and dark chocolate brown eyes. He likes black and forest green clothes baggy and pants a little too long. He's a emotionally tough person but has his quirks. He likes to fool around and have a good time. He's really a romantic with Sakura. He and Sakura have a past together and he is planing on proposing to her.

Eriol:
Age:19
Nationality: British
He has dark midnight blue hair its semi long and shaggy cut, he has ocean blue hair and black rimless glasses. He wears baggy blue an/or black clothes. He is a very thoughtful person and likes to think as Marcus Arilus did. He likes to laugh and see other people smiling. He loves Madison entirely and would do anything for her. He has already proposed to her but no one knows that yet.

Inu Yasha:
Age:19
Nationality: Russian
He has very long silver hair and amber eyes. He wears black and/or red baggy clothes. He has a rough exterior but there is a side of him only Kagome gets to see. The super sweet loving guy he really is. He even writes poetry for her. He writes alot ], like stories and poetry. He loves what he does and loves Kagome. He is really a very caring and giving person.

Miroku:
Age:19
Nationality: Russian
He has shoulder length hair that he puts up in a pony tail he has navy blue eyes. He wears black baggy clothes. He seems like a pervert but in reality the only one in his heart is Sango. He is a bit annoying but when he remembers hes 19 he is really a sweetie.

Yami:
Age:19
Nationality: Egyptian
He has black, blue and silver hair and purple eyes