Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla ❯ Vanilla ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is an alternative timeline or continuation fic. Gaara is Kazekage and is no longer the host of the Shukaku, and thus able to sleep without risk of the Shukaku going ape-shit, so to speak. He and Hinata have been married for just over a month and are living in Suna.
 
Oh, by the by, this is a big freakin' lemon. So if you're not interested in that, or are under-age go away! Although you probably have already noticed this fic is marked “X”…nonetheless I feel compelled to insult your intelligence by reiterating this.
 
Naruto and all its characters are the sole possession of their creator, Masashi Kishimoto.
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000
 
Hinata found him in the study. The lights were off. In the low light the bruised-black wells of his eyes were as dark as pitch. She hated when Gaara found himself too wound up to sleep. It had been happening quite a lot lately in the last week, and it frustrated her. Hinata stepped into the study and closed the door behind her. She quietly padded over to him, Gaara looked up at her, the silly hat of the Kazekages' resting on his lap.
 
Hinata grabbed it and tossed it unceremoniously on the floor. His lips moved to part, but she shook her head, smiling at him. Words weren't necessary. She stepped behind his chair and put her hands on his slender shoulders and began to knead gently at the tension there with her small, strong hands.
 
Gaara felt his muscles relax under her persistent touch, and his head rolled forward, a sigh escaping his lips.
 
“Why are you so good to me?” he asked.
 
She smiled at the darkness.
 
“Because I love you,” she said.
 
Gaara exhaled. Perhaps he would never really believe her when she said it. He'd lived too long with the flip side of love, digging into him like a knife, dragging the color from his world. But even if he couldn't quite trust that phrase, that didn't mean he wouldn't hope to hear her say it, everyday. He lifted his hand and placed it on hers, freezing the motion of their slow circular assault on the worry that he held coiled up in every part of his body.
 
“…You said you…went shopping today?” he asked, referring to their brief conversation during dinner.
 
At the time Gaara had been too exhausted to talk, and so had ignored most of her attempts to solicit a response from him. He regretted it, but sometimes acting normal was just too hard. His general social awkwardness applied to maintaining chit-chat, even with her. His difficulties were only compounded by stress, a thing which was currently abundant.
 
“Yes, Temari made me do it. She said it was indecent, having the wife of the Kazekage dress so poorly…”
 
“You found something acceptable?”
 
“Yes, I did. You should have seen some of the things she made me try on! Oh, that reminds me. I got something for you, too.” Hinata felt the blood rush to her face as the items she was made to model in one particular store danced before her mind's eye.
 
The daughter of the straight-laced Hyuuga clan had never dreamed of wearing such garments…But it was fun all the same and now it was time to unveil her buy... She hoped desperately that he would like it, and that all the torture she was subjected to by her new sister-in-law wouldn't be wasted.
 
“I don't need any new clothes…” Gaara said.
 
“Oh no…um…it's not like that…”
 
“Not clothing?” Gaara asked.
 
“Uh…well, no…but not really for you, exactly…um…here, I'll show you…It's kind of hard to explain,” Hinata smiled, remembering Temari's turn of phrase, He will wet himself when he sees thisAfraid to look in his eyes lest he note the dark shade of pink she was turning, she grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his chair.
 
Gaara obliged, letting his lover pull him docilely where she may like a toy on a string. Her foot steps led them to their bed room. Once inside she dragged him to the bed and gestured at it, indicating that he should sit. He sat, folding his arms in their usual pose across his chest. Hinata stared at him, chewing her lip nervously as if uncertain of what to do next, before glancing at the shopping bags on the floor in front of the closet.
 
“Umm…you should close your eyes…” She said finally.
 
He quirked one hairless brow at her, but obeyed. Hinata was perhaps the only person in the world he felt comfortable enough to do so for. He listened to the sounds of a paper shopping bag crinkle as Hinata dug for something within it. He heard the nearly inaudible whump, whump of various articles of clothing hitting the floor. Gods what did my sister talk her in to…
 
“Almost…” Hinata said as she slipped on her new panties.
 
“Okay, you can…l...look now,” she said, stuttering slightly.
 
Gaara opened his eyes. Hinata had her back turned to him and as he watched, she turned shyly towards him, her hands grasped behind her back like a penitent little girl. He felt his lips bend into a slow smile as he took in what she had bought “for him.”
 
She was wearing a soft sky-blue baby-doll. The tight lace collar flared just before her bust in to a shift of light gauzy fabric that hung loosely from her breasts and stopped at mid-thigh. He looked at her…innocent, shy, perfect, his.
 
“Look, it came with matching underwear too,” she grinned bashfully, hitching up the hem of the blue fabric. He felt his already stiffening member jerk reflexively as she pulled the fabric up over her hips and turned around, showing the ruffles that adorned the backside of the soft blue matching panties.
 
“They certainly do, don't they?” he said.
 
Hinata came towards him, fiddling with the hem of her new acquisition.
 
“Do you like it?” she asked, her wide guileless eyes meeting his.
 
“It's not going to fit me,” he said.
 
Hinata grinned at his rare joke, putting her hands on her hips and pouting ever so slightly.
 
“I…love it…” he said.
 
“Good,” Hinata said moving toward him. She paused to smile at him nervously before doing something that she had never done before. She pushed him back slightly on the bed and straddled his lap. What else has Temari been telling her? Gaara wondered. If his sister was responsible for Hinata's new boldness, he owed her big time, Gaara thought as Hinata laced her fingers in the bright red tangle of his hair.
 
Hinata gazed at the soft, straight lines of his lips, slightly parted, before leaning into him and kissing him, for the first time. Before it had always been Gaara who made the first move, Gaara who kissed her, Gaara who touched her. At first it was because she was shy and she just didn't know what she was doing, and then it was because he had such trouble with other people touching him that he felt more comfortable initiating contact, but now that he had learned to trust her, it was her turn.
 
She kissed him softly at first, and then more deeply, exploring the wet textures of their contact, his lips moved against hers in response and she began to grind her pelvis against his growing erection. She smiled inwardly as she felt a low moan start in his chest. Gaara, for all his incommunicativeness every where else, never stopped making noise when he was in bed.
 
His sound was a low moan that started deep in his throat; punctuated with throaty introjections as the way their bodies met inspired him. His guttural oration gradually crescendoed to its culmination, when he called her name as he came in her. To her it was the sweetest sound in all creation, and just hearing the beginnings of the low rumble in his body always made her weak in the knees. The fact that she was the only person in the world who could provoke such a reaction in him made her feel invincible.
 
Her hands snaked down his back, rubbing as she massaged his member with the hot pressure of her cunt. Her fingers found the hem of his shirt and she pulled back from their embrace to look into his eyes.
 
“Could you…” she asked sweetly, in the same voice she used when asking him to grab something from the top of the fridge.
 
“Yes,” he smirked.
 
He stripped his shirt from his body and he soon felt her hands push him gently down onto the bed. She smiled at him before she began kissing his shoulder and then his chest leaving a wet trail that led to his nipple. Hinata ran her tongue over it experimentally and was rewarded with another soft groan of pleasure. Emboldened, she nipped at the tight bud that formed beneath her tongue and he hissed, the slight twinge setting his senses on edge and sharpening the sensations of pleasure she was creating in the most sensitive parts of him.
 
Gaara's suspicions were correct; Hinata had in fact been receiving special instruction from Temari, much to her embarrassment. After confiding in Temari about her sex life with Gaara, Temari remarked that she feared it was much too “vanilla,” whatever that meant, and had gone on to describe carefully some of her tried and true tricks of the trade.
 
Hinata found herself employing Temari's tip #43 as she licked a wet trail down Gaara's stomach, smiling as his he wiggled slightly under her tongue's attention. She would take that secret to the grave. Sabaku no Gaara was ticklish. Hinata stopped before the hem of his pants and nipped gently at the hard flesh of his abs before finding the buttons of his fly with her hands. She began to unbutton them and Gaara helped her along by stripping the pants from his legs and throwing them to the floor.
 
There was another secret that nobody else knew. Sabaku no Gaara did not wear underwear. Hinata stared down at his naked member. To say that she loved that part of him would be an understatement. The things that he did to her with that …well, she wanted to reward him for all his hard work.
 
She kneeled beside him on the bed and began to lick gently at the underside of his penis, wetting it thoroughly as per instructions before taking the satiny head of his cock into her mouth. Gaara's low moan turned into a muffled croak as he felt her tight hot lips around him, her tongue swirling slow circles over the tip of his shaft before descending lower. He breathed deeply, clutching the bed sheets, trying to muster his control as he wondered where on earth she had learned how to do this.
 
Hinata tightened her lips over her teeth and used the soft, smooth surface to embrace him as she worked him up and down. He grunted softly every time she brought him more deeply into her mouth.
 
“Hinata…I'm going to come…” he said, not wanting her take her by surprise. To his pleasure she didn't stop. She felt his member stiffen as he came in her mouth. She was shocked by the bitterness of his taste at first, but she swallowed quickly and continued to lick at his softening erection, sad to see it go.
 
Gaara lay stunned on the bed, the euphoria of his orgasm ringing in his head. He felt the mattress bow as Hinata lay down next to him. He looked over at her and she at him, her face flushing slightly as he stared at her. Hinata could see the sweat on his brow, and felt her pride swell knowing what she had done to him.
 
“What about you?” he asked.
 
“You're not too tired?”
 
“I'm never too tired for you,” Gaara responded.
 
She smiled at him.
 
“You know what I like,” Hinata said.
 
He got up and straddled her supine form, taking a moment to admire the way the soft blue fabric clung to the full curves of her body, feeling the stirrings of his erection returning to him already. He grabbed the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up. She propped herself up on her elbows, allowing him to gather the fabric above her breasts.
 
He pushed her back down and cupped the fullness of her breasts, kissing her on the mouth as he began to trace slow circles with his thumbs around her nipples. She squirmed beneath the light touch and moaned against his mouth, arching her back up to meet his touch more fully.
 
Obliging, he broke the kiss and covered her nipples with his mouth, laving each in turn before beginning to suck and nibble at them hungrily. She groaned as he deepened the pressure on her breasts. Hinata rubbed her thighs together, stoking the growing heat that had long since begun there.
 
Noticing her movement Gaara's hand traced a line down her side before dipping beneath the thin fabric of her underwear, he stroked the nub of her flower before delving deeper into her folds, feeling the wetness pooled there he moaned against her breast, his body aching to join with her.
 
Knowing she was ready, he impatiently tugged at the hem of her underwear. Hinata kicked them off. She stripped off her nightgown as well, and scooted up the bed, allowing him room to stretch out on top of her.
 
Gaara positioned himself between her legs, stroking the head of his cock against her wet cunt before he felt her small hand guide him gently to her opening. They both gasped as he came into her. He held the position, feeling the exquisite heat of her muscles as they contracted around him before he began his slow thrusts. Hinata ground her clit against his body, meeting him as he slowly quickened his pace.
 
The hot, slick pressure of his skin brought her quickly to her release, she cried out as she came, and Gaara reveled in the rippling spasms of her orgasm as he sped his pace, pushing himself deeper inside of her as her wetness overwhelmed him. He came, crying her name as he released inside of her, each wave of his orgasm expressing itself in the shuddering jerks of his pelvis against her body.
 
Sweating and exhausted he hooked his arms around her body and rolled onto his back. He stroked her slick back as she felt his erection soften slowly inside of her.
 
“I love you,” Hinata said as she ran her hand over the sinewy surface of his arm.
 
“I love you, Hinata,” he said as he closed his eyes, knowing that tonight at least, with her here, he would sleep.
 
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000
 
Hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for a longer Gaahina coming out (hopefully) soon. Please review! If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'd love to learn from your comments.
 
<3
 
-K