Digimon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Digimon ❯ Digital Life ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Digimon Wild

I do not own these anime series

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

Timeline: Ranma universe: After Saffron incedent
Digimon: Before Digidestines come to Digital world.


Prologue: Digital life

Ranma looked apon a small marble shaped item that a strange man who called himself Gennai gave him and said he could have any wish. Unfortunatley, all of Nerima heard the man talk about it and wanted to make their own wish.

"BOY, think of all the things I've done for you. I deserve to be cured."

"Airen wish to be with Shampoo, yes?"

"Baka, wish that we never met!"

Ranma just looked at everyone, "I know exactly what to wish for. I wish that I had a different life. A life away from all these insane people!" Everyone was shocked to here Ranma say that, and more shocked to see him disappear infront of their eyes, "Oh my, would anyone like some tea." At Kasumi's comment, everyone facefaulted.

*********

Somewhere an old man smiled, "I knew he would make that wish, otherwise I wouldn't have gave that to him. His life will now play a very important role in the universe's protection." The old man said as he used one of his holographic pods to see an egg appear at primary village.

*********

Elecmon noticed that an egg appeared, "I've never seen that design on an egg before." The egg had a ying-yang symbol with a dragon, phoenix, tiger, and an eagle on each side of it. Curious as to what was in the egg, Elecmon picked it up.

Just as he picked it up, the egg started to hatch. The electric digimon became surprised when the object floated into the air where the unknown digimon suddenly bursted out of the shell and floated to the ground and stood on its feet. It was about a foot and a half tall and looked like a regular falcon.

The digimon looked at Elecmon and said the first thing that came to its mind, "My name is Falconmon." it then looked at itself, (Well, this is one of the weirdest expieriences I've ever had.) Falconmon thought to itself. It then saw a small red bodyless creature looking at it, "Umm, could you tell me where I am, and what I am." The red thing smiled, "New digimon, aren't you? Well have a seat and listen to this from an expierianced digimon who's gone through his life several times." Falconmon nodded and sat in front of it.

*********

The bird digimon sat meditating searching for a way to digivolve, (I never really needed to meditate when I was Ranma. But now, I want to try to find the energy to digimolve into something that at least has hands and feet so I can practice martial arts. Also, I don't want to be known as an infant level Digimon) It thought to itself as it meditated.

Meditating for several hours, Falconmon was about to quit when it suddenly felt itself fill with energy, "Falconmon digivolve to..." The light disappeared as a new digimon stood, "SAKURAMON!" Sakuramon looked at itself in a small puddle of water and facefaulted, "I'm a girl...and I look strange." Looking back into the puddle, Sakuramon saw that she was about the size of a seven-year-old girl with turquoise hair, light pink fur, cat ears, green eyes slitted like a dragons, cat tail, and wings that looked like that of the people of phoenix mountain, "I'm glad to see I have some clothes." She said as she looked at her short sleeved t-shirt, shorts, kung fu slippers, and black fingerless gloves.

(I wonder what my abilities are.) She thought as she reached down deep, (WOW! I thought I only had my techniques from my previous life and at least two from this one. But I didn't think that I had control of the neko-ken, and looks like techniques and knowledge from almost evey anime series I ever saw, and an ability to learn other digimon's attacks.) She thought astounded.

Opening her eyes, she saw a holographic image of an old man in front of her face, "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" She said jumping back, "DON'T DO THAT!!" She then got a look at the man, "Hey, you're the one who gave me that wishing thing...hey, did you somehow know I was going to wish for a new life?" The old man nodded, "Correct, Sakuramon." Sakuramon sweatdropped at her digimon name, "Could you just call me Sakura?"

The man shrugged, "My name is Gennai, and your probably wondering about your abilities and why you're here. To answer the first thing. Sometimes throughout digimon history, many people from different worlds and dimensions that either died or wished for a new life became new digimon. To decide attacks and knowledge, certain books or shows they looked at with special abilities in them were chosen for them by reaching into the multiverse and giving them the info.

Now for you, it's a little different. You have a very important role in this life, and A LOT of the knowledge from the anime you saw before and a little bit of the manga you read from time to time was selected. There is also one digimon ability you gained, and that is the ability to see an ability and automaticaly learn it, or if you knock them unconcious, you'll be able to put your finger on their forehead and gain some of their power." He then began to vanish, "Oh, and Sakura, it'll be about one earth year before the digidestines arrive." Sakura was thoughtful, "How many digital years is that?" The old man smiled, "Oh, I think a little over 1,000 digital years, but don't worry, you'll know when the time is right to help, and about your wings. You can make them disappear and reappear at will either as fire or the way they are now." He then vanished.

Sakura shrugged, (1,000 years) her eyes then became wide, "OVER 1,000 YEARS!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TILL THEN?! DAMN YOU OLD MAN!!!" She then noticed she got the attention of several digimon. She laughed nervously, "Heh, heh, don't mind me." She said as she jumped through the trees.

**********

Sakura was sitting in a tree and eating an apple, (What the heck am I suppose to do for about a thousand years. Maybe I'll just extend my knowledge in techniques. There might even be a digimon around here that's a martial artist.) She was brought out of her thoughts when something buzzed past her head. Looking down, she saw a large white gorilla with a gun for an arm, "Get out of my tree, you filthy in-training level digimon." Sakura narrowed her eyes.

"Three questions, Who are you? Is this really your tree? And What is your level? By the way, my name is Sakuramon, or Sakura for short. NOT filthy in-training digimon." The Gorilla snarled, "In order. I'm gorillamon. This isn't my tree, but I'm making it mine onece I kick you out. And I'm a champion level, so it'll be easy to destroy you." He said as he fired from his cannon.

Sakura took the apple she was eating, aimed, and threw it into the opening of his gun. Gorillamon looked stupidly at it and missed the turquoised haired digimon decending ontop of it. When he looked up, he only had enough time to see a fist before everything went dark.

Sakura put her finger on Gorillamon's forehead and seem to draw some strength. Standing up, she was about to leave when something came hurtling towards her and hit her in the head, "Ow, huh? A bone, who threw that?" Her question was answered when another gorilla digimon, this one orange in color who instead of a gun, had a bone. He snarled at her, "You hurt Apemon's brother. Me give you huting you never forget. Say goodby." It said as it through the bone again. This time, Sakura ducked, "Goodby." Just like his brother, Apemon was knocked out.

"Perhaps my other life was better. But at least I learned some new abilities. Maybe I'll be strong enough that by the time the digidenstines get here, I'll be able to destroy the evil." Sakura said as she left the area. (A.N. Any of you really think she will?)

***********

Gorillamon and Apemon woke up a few hours later, "Apemon have headache." Gorillamon snarled, "Here me out, Sakuramon. From this day forth, me and my brother will hunt you down, and I'll do to you what I'm about to do to this tree." He said as he fired several rounds through the tree. He then smiled, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He laughed crazily, but was shut up when the tree fell on him. Apemon walked towards his brother, "Apemon think brother is magnet for hurt." The downed digimon growled, "JUST GET ME OUT FROM UNDER HERE!!!"

***********

Sakura walked hungrily through through a desert, "So hungry, can't concentrate...going to pass out." She said as she tripped over a sand dune. She then blacked out

Sakura opened her eyes to see that she was laying on a bed. Next to the bed was a tray of food. As quick as she saw it, she started devouring it, "I see you're awake." Sakura turned to see a white cat with purple stripes, but for some reason, she wasn't afraid, (How did I get rid of my fear. Oh well.) Sakura smiled, "Thank you for the food, my name is Sakuramon, but I'd prefer to be called Sakura." She said as she held out a hand. The cat shook her hand, "I'm Gatomon, nice to meet you. You're in the digimon village of Buena Dohgi."

Sakura blinked, "There are villages in the digital world?" She said to herself. Gatomon looked at her, "Are you a new digimon?" Sakura blushed, "Well...I used to be a human. I wished for a new life and became a digimon just about three days ago." She said scratching the back of her head. Gatomon looked thoughtful, "You said you wished for a new life. Why, how bad was your old life." Sakura sighed as she launched into a story about her life.

************

"If I ever get my hands on some of those people, I'm going to make their lives a living hell." Gatomon said in a cold, low, voice. Sakura shrugged, "I got used to it, no big deal." She said as Gatomon raised an eyebrow, "I guess that's why you wished for a new life."

Sakura sat on the bed, her feet barely touching the floor, "I made a mistake in that wish. I still miss some of them. My mom, Kasumi, and maybe a few others." Sakura stood up, "Well, I guess I should get going. Thank you, Gatomon." She said as she started to leave.

"Sakura, how about I teach you more about the culture of the digimon world? And, do you want to be friends." Sakura smiled, "Thank you Gatomon."

***********
a few months later


"Gatomon, I thank you again for all you've done for me. I know a way to repay your kindness." Sakura said hugging her friend goodbye. Gatomon looked at her, "What is it?" Sakura reached into subspace and brought out a small gold ring, "This is a tail ring. I took some gold I found, shaped it, and put a little of my power in it. It will increase you power, and if you're ever in trouble, you can call out to me and I'll come and help you." She said as she dropped it into Gatomon's hand.

Sakura was suddenly in a bone-crushing hug, "Thank you, Sakura. You're the best friend I ever had. If one of us travels to the darkside, then the other will be the one to bring her back to the good. Tail promise." Gatomon said as they intertwined their tails and shook.

"Goodbye, Gatomon!" Sakura said as she flapped her wings and flew off.

****A.N.*****

I'm thinking in the next chapter, Sakura encouters the digidestines, or I might have her travel a little bit more. What do you think?