Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Forsaken Hearts ❯ Forsaken Hearts ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or the characters. This is fan fiction. It passes the time and nothing more. If you expect more. Go BUY the manga and read the real thing!
 
 
SPOILERS… Post Soul Society ANIME ONLY CRACK. There is nothing even remotely resembling Canon here. Just the location where Renji & Orihime get a chance to do the nasty.
 
 
RATING, it's almost Porn. I decided this past winter that I could ship Renji & Orihime as a dirty pairing. I read a fic on LJ that has had my plot bunnies running around and trying to find a way to get those two back in bed together.
 
 
NOTE: I totally changed around the time frame in order to fit this little mini filler into the lengthy filler arc… just go with it!
 
PAIRING: Abarai Renji X Inoue Orihime
Rating: NC-17 that's just what I do…
 
THE E-LEMON-TH HOUR FICLET CHALLENGE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makinlemonaide/

The theme for this challenge was
# 11: The Undiscovered: Some pairings get all the fics, others don't. Take a rare couple, or one you've never seen written for and write for them.
# 14: I only want what I cannot have. (I think that speaks for itself)
# 40: Following directions is important. Have one lover instruct the other. Tell them how to strip, to give a blow job, or how to pose nude. Anything is fair game.
 
 
 
 
Forsaken Hearts
 
Renji watched the top of Inoue san's head as she struggled to stay awake and help to protect Ishida and the others. They'd been waiting for hours and even with his years of training for extreme circumstances the silence of the dark hospital was pushing against his last nerves.
 
The fading lights flickered against the pale skin of his drowsy companion as she sprawled on the table. Sado stood his silent vigil at the window and waited for the inevitable struggle to come.
 
The seemingly endless corridors that bled away from the community waiting room were full of shadow and speculation. Renji watched the darkness, waiting for trouble to come so that he could beat the crap out of who ever it was and finally get some sleep.
 
Occasionally, a muffled shout or crash of a tipped chair could be heard from the direction of Ishida's room. That no doubt was the result of frayed nerves and short tempers.
 
Renji slammed his fists against the table and stood up. Sado glanced over his shoulder, Orihime blinked up at him in shock. “What is it Abarai kun? Are they coming?”
 
“No,” Renji paced the floor, “DAMMIT! Why the hell do we need to sit here all night, let that damn Kurosaki stay up? I'll come back when he gets his ass handed to him and take care of what ever mess he makes! Idiot!”
 
Orihime nestled her head back into the cradle of her arms on the table. “Abarai kun, we can wait a bit longer,” *YAWN* “I want to help protect Ishida kun, but if you need to rest why don't you use one of the rooms in the halls! Then if we need you, you'll still be here but you'll be totally rested and able to help…” *YAWN*
 
Her voice had been trailing off as she gave her advice, and Renji cracked a smile at Sado who nodded and turned back to the window.
 
“Baka.” Renji watched as sleep completely took her and he scooped her into his arms and turned to the nearest hallway.
 
“Feh, at least you can take your own advice. No one else here tonight is going to get any sleep, at least not with Ichigo yelling all the damn time.” Renji maneuvered Orihime in his arms, she was a bit heavier than Rukia and filled his arms with generous curves and soft flesh. Albeit distracted, Renji tried the lights in the first room he came to.
 
The lights didn't turn on. Nor did they work in the next few rooms. Finally he found a room that had enough light from the outside that he could see well enough to get her to the bed
 
He was surprised that in all the jostling Orihime had never woken. He took her to the bed and stretched out her form. He sat beside her and stared out the window. The sky was cloudy and it looked like rain.
 
Still restless Renji noted that the silence in this ward was complete. The bickering had been something he could have done with out. Seeing Rukia with Ichigo rankled him.
 
There had been so much in their past, but in the last 60 years the gap seemed to have damaged the bond forged in their child hood. Yet some punk ass kid was able to see her for who she was and bring back the smile that he'd missed seeing for so many years.
 
He slid the window open and leaned out. The cool air pulled against his hair, relaxing the tense muscles that his emotions brought to the surface. The ones he chose to dominantly ignore. For tonight at least he could look after Orihime and not have to see the look in her eyes when she could hear Kurosaki's voice. He was pretty sure he knew what that look meant.
 
Renji had long since noticed the sad, longing expression that she wore when Rukia and Ichigo were together. They carried an energy that was impossible to miss. Renji only hoped that he'd been better at hiding his expressions than both Orihime and the love sick Quincy. That was just another complicated situation.
 
He turned back to the room and found Orihime sitting up in the bed staring at him. There were tears in her eyes.
 
“Inoue san! What is it! Are you hurt?” He took a long stride and leaned down to look her in the eyes.
 
She snuffled and shook her head. Wiping hastily at her eyes, she tried to smile. “When I woke up and saw you walking to the window, you looked so sad that I started to think of why you were sad and it made me sad that you were sad that I started to think of other things that make me sad and that it just isn't right to be sad about some things…”
 
She trailed off as he stared blankly at her. “Abarai kun? Are you sad that you have to watch over me?”
 
“What? No, that's not it. I'm not sad.”
 
“Then why does your face go like this?” She pulled her gentle face into a mess of stress lines and squinty eyes.
 
He surprised himself by laughing. “I don't look like that!”
 
She smiled and laughed again. “No, not really but I still can tell that you're sad sometimes. My woman's intuition is never wrong!”
 
He sat down next to her and smiled. It was too bad that he too had been called out showing his emotions. Not that Kurosaki would have ever noticed. But Rukia would have.
 
He laid back across the bed and locked his fingers behind his head. He felt a soft plop next to him and peeked one eye over at Orihime who'd mimicked him.
 
“Abarai kun? Can I ask you something private? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I don't know who else to ask.”
 
He grunted assent, as she babbled on anyways. “You like Kuchiki san don't you? Even though she and Kurosaki kun seem to well….” She couldn't actually say it. He knew what she meant.
 
“Well my question is… How would you show a person that you really liked them? I mean let's say I wanted you to know that I really liked you and for you to like me too. How would you know by my actions?”
 
He sat up straight, “WHADDA YA MEAN? You mean like what should you do to make a person like you?” he flopped back down. “It don't work like that. I mean sure there are things that people who like each other do, but it doesn't change how the people feel in the first place.”
 
“Do you mean like kissing? Tatsuki chan and I have talked about that a lot, but I've never tried to kiss a boy before. I had always hoped that Kurosaki kun would try to kiss me and I wouldn't have to already know how, but it doesn't work like that… I don't think.” She covered her eyes with her hands.
 
“You're not gonna cry again are you?!? Cuz not having kissed a boy before doesn't mean you need to cry. I mean Sure I've kissed a girl, but it doesn't mean the same if it's not well, hell I don't know what I'm trying to tell ya. Kissing is fine and good but it's not the end of all things.” He watched her laying there out of the corner of his eye.
 
“Abarai kun?” She rolled over on her elbow and faced him. He'd closed his eyes. She poked his cheek. “Abarai kun? Will you teach me? I know I'm not Kuchiki san, but if I knew what you know maybe I could be stronger like you!”
 
His eyes shot open and found her almost nose to nose with him. He just gaped at her. There was no way he'd trust his ears. He remembered the feel of her nestled in his arms. All womanly scents, and velvet skin. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore her.
 
“Abarai kun? Please?”
 
“Do you know what you're asking? You're asking me to take advantage of you! It's just… Why?”
 
“Well I just thought since you and I are in the same situation that we could really understand one another and Tatsuki chan told me that understanding someone is part of the reason that kissing them is so nice, so I thought that kissing you would be nice… since we're just waiting here together… and you said you didn't mind watching over me…”
 
She paused and leaned closer to him, he could feel her hesitant breaths on his lips, “Please teach me what you know about what we can do while we're alone? I want you to.”
 
She shyly puckered her lips and pressed them the remaining distance between them. Her mouth settled on his and he gave up. Her reasoning wasn't half bad the way she said it. They really did have some things in common.
 
He slid his hands from behind his head and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. She felt him take over and let him silently guide her.
 
She was surprised how easy it was! She hadn't been sure that she could do it right but Abarai kun was doing the same things that she'd thought to do. Though his lips were more commanding and surprisingly soft.
 
“Inoue san… let me…”
 
She felt him part his lips, pulling hers apart with them and the tip of his tongue traced the seams. She mimicked him. His spirit seemed to be pulling her closer and closer to him, totally enveloping her in warm comfort. Her heart sped up with excitement.
 
Then she accidentally touched his tongue with hers and sat back worried. Her eyes that had slid closed popped back open and he watched her as her hand covered her mouth.
 
“I'm so sorry Abarai kun! I didn't mean to get in your way!” She looked panicked.
 
“Relax. You're not doing anything wrong. Its part of kissing, here see, it's like this…” He sat up fast and took her lips again, this time more forcefully.
 
She braced herself against his chest and let him lead her. His tongue pushed its way past her lips and caught hers in an intense game.
 
Her hands clenched against his clothes and small noises escaped her throat. Encouraging him with those noises, he moved on to explore more of her bountiful features.
 
Allowing herself to totally get absorbed in the sensations, Orihime clung to him pressing herself closer and closer to his body.
 
He moaned into her reciprocating kisses as her breasts crushed against him. His hands loosened themselves from her hair and slipped past her shoulders cupping her waist just under her breasts. His strong fingers digging into her back.
 
She muttered his name as his lips left hers to trace the line of her jaw. Her hands still pulling and tearing at the front of his clothes he paused to untangle one and brought it to his lips.
 
Her head was lolling back as he stroked closer and closer up her side to her breasts, feeling her hot skin through her thin shirt, but she snapped back to attention as he drew her index finger into his mouth.
 
Each finger in turn found his kisses, and then he traced the lines on her palm with the very tip of his tongue. He watched her watching him with wide trusting eyes.
 
He moved his kisses to her slender wrist and up her arm pausing at the sensitive spots along the way. She took in his every movement. Her mouth making slight movements as she learned the new sensations.
 
He set her arm over his shoulder and felt her hand naturally grasp at the back of his neck. He was past thinking of WHAT to teach her. He was thinking of feeling more of her tightly pressed against him.
 
Her trust and willingness to learn heightened the experience for them both. She scooted herself up on her knees he took the silent cue.
 
Her hands grabbed more aggressively at his shoulders and neck as she kissed him along the lines of tattoos that she could see.
 
He allowed his hands to wander across her breasts. She arched into his large hands, feeling her nipples contract and her heart sped even faster. New sensations exploded around her.
 
He wrapped one hand around her tiny waist and the other worked at the buttons of her shirt. The buttons fell open easily and he pulled the flimsy garment off her body.
 
Seeing her eyes flash with doubt he shrugged out of his upper robes. Turnabout is fair play after all.
 
Her eyes were smoky in the half light and her fingers trailed softly over his chest. Minus the fabric it seemed that they trailed fire over his skin.
 
He took her into his lap allowing her to straddle his waist. His tongue starting a tour of her newly exposed skin. His hands caressed her through the lace of her bra until he gave up what was left of his concern to not panic her. The clasp at the back of her bra flicked open and he lifted her out of it and quickly reclined her.
 
With her hair spread out around her the white of her skin almost glowed against the covers of the bed. He covered her form completely. Feeling her hot flesh against his and the boldening caresses of her hands fueled him.
 
He kissed is way down her neck and across her chest. Cupping her breasts and spreading his attentions over them. She whispered his name over and over again as the trails of moisture were left to the cool of the room. She cried his name and pulled at his hair when he pinched one of the erect buds.
 
She pressed his face into her flesh as his hands drove her to the edge of insanity. Her body on fire with curiousity and new desires.
 
Bracing his hands to either side of her head he pressed the length of his body against hers. He watched as she processed the feel of his full weight against her body. Her eyes were wide and she smiled up at him.
 
“Orihime. Is this what you wanted? You can tell me to stop now and I will. What do you want?”
 
She shook her head and he started to climb off of her. His body was crying out for release. It had to be too good to be true. She'd tested the water and he'd obliged.
 
“Abarai kun? I want more. What do you want? Is it ok?”
 
He grinned wickedly in the shadows. Then his head snapped towards the door. There was an energy coming from the common area. He grabbed for his top and ran for the door.
 
“Sorry but there's going trouble coming and fast! Hurry and follow once you're dressed.”
 
She sat and stared at him not moving. Her hands fallen to her lap and her breasts pale and neglected. Her hair was disheveled, and her face so lonely.
 
He rushed back into the room and grabbed up her clothes. He pushed them into her hands and kissed her forehead. “Sorry to run like this, but we can't let the others see you like this! Hurry!”
 
He ran out the open door yelling an embarrassing string of explicatives the whole way down the hall. Orihime blinked at the darkness then giggled. She hurried into her tops and chased after him.