Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: Seme!Mizuki ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Operation: Seme!Mizuki
 
By: ladygizarme
 
Beta'd By: Houseki
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Prince of Tennis; Konomi Takeshi-sensei does, along with a few other people that own rights to it for publishing/animating/airing/selling/etc. purposes. I make no money from this, it's purely for fun.
 
Warnings: Yaoi, just slightly non-con, and slight spoilers for episodes 36 & 88
 
Notes: Written as a gift!fic for my best girl Ren, who loves Mizuki, and posted on her birthday: 06/06/06!! Woot! Happy Birthday, my Ren. *love* … *evil!love* :p >:D
 
Ah, and thanks to Datenshi Blue, whose articles on Ore-saMagazine (http://www.ore-sama.net/) have firmly implanted in my head the idea of how to spell Mizuki's laugh. *Nfu* :p
 
On with the fic!
 
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~ ~*
 
“That was a great match, Fuji-kun. You played excellently as always; that guy didn't stand a chance.”
 
I offer him his towel and water bottle that were sitting on the bench near the court he's been playing on. The new singles court at the street tennis courts many area tennis students frequent. He takes the proffered items with a slight nod of his head, putting the towel around his neck after wiping the sweat glittering on his brow, then sipping at the water.
 
As he sips, I speak again, “Though you know, of course, if it had been me, you would not have won so easily.” I smirk at my acknowledged rival, twirling my hair as I speak.
 
He smiles at me; that pleasant, easy smile that always adorns his face. The smile I hate, because it hides his true self. The true Fuji Syuusuke. The one whose eyes will open to show their astonishment as I crush him. I smirk a little broader at the thought.
 
He chuckles low and somehow, though his eyes appear closed, I know he is looking at me; studying me. My heart beats a little faster at the action. Will today be the day he finally sees through to my true feelings? For as much as he is a tensai, he has always seemed oblivious to it before.
 
What are my true feelings, you ask? Haven't I just confessed to wanting to crush this boy on the court, making him admit his utter defeat to me? Ah, but you think there's more to it? Nfufu, as expected of such curious kittens. For your honesty, I shall reward you with my honest answer.
 
Ever since I first learned of Fuji Syuusuke, the genius tennis player, I have been fascinated by him. His calm manner, even in the heat of a match; his graceful play; his ability to dominate anyone in any match with seemingly no effort whatsoever. His ability to break even my data, defeating me during our match together in the Tokyo Prefectural Tournament. Yes, he has intrigued me to no end, and indeed, in all my data collecting, he has always been my higher focus. I will defeat him. One day, it will be me dominating Fuji Syuusuke. And I don't just mean on the court (though that will happen, too, of course).
 
Oh, I'm sorry, was that a little unexpected? Nfu, it really shouldn't be. A rivalry such as ours is only walking a thin line between love and hate, after all. Not to say that I love him, mind you. I certainly don't. But I do desire him, and lust is the most thrilling grey area of that love/hate line.
 
He is a beautiful boy, after all, and I have been watching him for so long, I suppose it was inevitable that I develop these lustful desires for his soft, graceful body. As much as I wish to destroy him on the court, making him beg for mercy as his best moves are countered and broken by me; making him gaze up at me in awe as he drops to his knees in defeat; I wish for these things, as well, in a slightly more… secluded setting; with just slightly different circumstances. And with quite a bit less clothing…
 
Of course, it could also be worthwhile to have some sort of relationship with him. After all, a relationship beyond a one night stand would surely guarantee the repeated indulgence in such activities as I fantasize about with him. And, surely, getting closer to him would not be a bad thing, either, as it would give me the opportunity to see further behind his mask and crack his true nature. It could give me the edge I need against him!
 
I try to suppress the evil, yet giddy, giggle building in my chest at these thoughts, as I see his mouth twitch in anticipation of talking. My finger pauses in twirling my hair as my ears tune out all else but the words my acknowledged rival is about to speak to me.
 
“Ne, who are you?”
 
Okay, maybe not acknowledged
 
He gives me a puzzled look through that seemingly-innocent smile, and I feel my face growing red in anger and embarrassment. He has done it to me again. He always does this; pulls this `Pretend Mizuki made so little impact on my life that I can frequently ignore him and act as if I forget who he is, even though he manages my younger brother's tennis team and I see him quite often' shit. My teeth grit and fists clench involuntarily, but he walks away without waiting for an answer, as if he has no interest in it even if his ignorance were real. As if I was just another complete stranger admiring him on the court, rather than the man that will destroy him and make him beg for mercy.
 
My body turns of its own volition, watching his back as he walks away casually, smiling and trying in vain to strike a friendly conversation with Yuuta-kun. My smirk returns as my protégé merely glares at him and denies the entreaty to join his older brother for a dinner date. Syuusuke continues his persuasion as I walk over, my aura again thick with confidence, and drape an arm over the object of my slight obsession's shoulder.
 
“Now, now, Yuuta-kun,” I address the glaring boy in front of us. “Surely we could spare an hour or two to dine with Syuusuke-kun.” As his senpai and sponsor, Yuuta is my responsibility, after all. Of course it should be expected that I accompany him and keep an eye on him, making sure he returns to school safely. I have no worry of my ulterior motives being noticed.
 
Syuusuke tenses under my arm at this statement, though. Just a millisecond, if that, but I notice it and can't help but look at him curiously to see the whole reaction. I catch the barest glimpse of a glare through his mask before his smile is back in place.
 
“Actually, it will just be Yuuta and I,” he says, his silky tone glazed in ice as he removes my arm from his shoulders.
 
Then Yuuta is walking away with Syuusuke, and I am left staring after them; the fact that my kouhai will not be returning to our school with me quite evident in his apologetic backward glance.
 
My teeth grit again and I make a decision. Fuji Syuusuke will ignore me and `forget' me no more. I will make sure of it. But first, I will need more ammunition. Thus, Phase Two of `Data Collecting: Fuji Syuusuke' commences.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~ ~*
 
Yuuta returns to the dorms three hours later, and I am waiting for him. He seems mildly surprised to see me leaning against the wall outside his room, but genially invites me in nevertheless. I know he has an idea what I want to talk about. It's what I always want to talk about after he's been out with his brother, isn't it?
 
After drilling Yuuta-kun of all information; from where they went, to what they ate, what they drank, what they had for dessert, what they talked about; I finally deem him fully interrogated and leave him with the friendly-senpai order to get some sleep. I quickly go to my own dorm and break out a fresh notebook.
 
Over the next several weeks, I can be found in various scenery and disguises all over town. Though, if we're honest, you would never really find me unless I wanted you to. Yes, I'm just that good.
 
In this time, my notebook is getting quite full of information. Valuable information, for the most part; though I have yet to decide if there is any value in knowing that the older of the Fuji brothers adds extra wasabi to his wasabi sushi, visits greenery nurseries to talk to cactuses, and enjoys spying on young lovers in the park through his camera lens.
 
Another interesting fact I have learned: Syuusuke actually likes that crazy juice Inui makes. Likes it!
 
I know all about that stuff, of course. `Borrowed' a bit of it when my data rival, Inui, had his back turned awhile back, in order to run some tests on it. At the time, I had been considering putting our team on a strict regimen of it, as I had not only heard, but learned for myself that it was actually pretty healthy stuff. However, after losing many players temporarily to the nurse's office or hospital from stomach aches, blackouts, and severe food poisoning, just to name a few, I had decided to give up on the idea.
 
Fuji Syuusuke, however, seems to love Inui Juice.
 
But there is one version of it he doesn't love, and that is an electric blue concoction dubbed `Aozu'. Inui introduces it, apparently for the first time, as I am spying on their little bowling expedition. That stuff, to everyone's astonishment— including my own and even Syuusuke's— completely knocks the tensai out. Cold.
 
As soon as this tidbit of information finds its way to my brain, I know I have to get a sample of that Juice. Luckily, the whole Seigaku tennis club ends up passed out from Aozu's effects not too much later, and I am able to get a large enough sample to take with me in a vial I just happen to carry around for just this sort of occasion.
 
It takes some time to figure the concoction out and duplicate it exactly. I work on it in the wee hours of the morning, sneaking into my school's chemistry lab long after most other students have gone to bed. I can't waste my daytime hours on this; those are spent either in school, in tennis, or data-gathering.
 
Once I have the mixture right, I run further tests. I make several samples— adding an extra ingredient I happened to discover several weeks ago— which I think will come in handy, and making small adjustments in the amounts of the other ingredients to keep the preferred potency. I test them on the First Years in the tennis club, but none of the results are favorable. It seems the added ingredient somehow divides the potency of the original Aozu. Unless my subjects are properly knocked out for at least two hours, I know the effects on Syuusuke won't even last half of one. Besides, the added side effects are… highly undesirable. A few of my subjects completely lose their stomach contents. This will not do at all.
 
However, perhaps the extra ingredient isn't necessary in the Aozu. It may even be a better idea to introduce that particular concoction a little later than originally planned, so that he's not still unconscious when its effects take hold. Yes, I can still make this work.
 
I finally put my plan into action on a summer day as Syuusuke is again playing on the singles courts. I have left Yuuta-kun and the other members of St. Rudolph's tennis team back at school working on drills with Akazawa-buchou, using the excuse of data collecting. It isn't a lie. An experiment such as this should be a most interesting and thrilling form of data collection.
 
I watch him for what seems like hours, the sun beating on my back slowly becoming less intense as I lay in wait behind nearby bushes, until finally the first of a cool evening breeze makes me shiver as it touches the sweat on my skin. I see Syuusuke give a slight shiver as well as he lets go of the hand of the player he's just beaten; a shiver that perhaps is only noticeable by me as I am now in tune with every small gesture or muscle movement he has in this afternoon.
 
The deep orange of the sun beginning to set gives his sandy hair an unearthly golden glow, and my breath catches as he turns towards the very bush I am hidden behind, open eyes appearing to burn with the odd glare from the sun as he stares for endless seconds. Whatever has made him look this way, I do not know, as I know for certain that it cannot be me. I have been too careful to be caught so easily. Whatever it was, he finally turns his interest away, walking in the opposite direction instead.
 
I don't know what he is doing, but I know I have finally been given the perfect opportunity that I have been waiting through these long hours for. It's about time, too, because watching him in action has really gotten my blood pumping.
 
Cautiously, I creep up to the bench his sport bottle has been waiting faithfully on. There is no one left on this side of the courts, and I am able to move freely now, as long as I also move quickly. I test the bottle's weight before dumping the water out behind the bushes. Then I fill it to the same amount it formerly contained, replacing the water with the concoction I have brought in my own bottle. The task is soon finished and I return the bottle to its exact spot on the bench, hurrying to return to my hidden spot before my prey returns. I make it just in time, as soon Syuusuke is rounding the corner of the structure separating the doubles and singles courts again.
 
His first stop, as I had expected, is his bench. He picks up the bag he brought with him to fish out a fresh towel, drying his face and rubbing through his hair a bit. It seems he went to cool down at the water faucets, because much of his hair, as well as the top of his shirt, is quite a bit wetter than they'd already been from sweat before he walked away. The towel is placed around his neck and I unconsciously hold my breath as he reaches for the water bottle. The plastic straw nears his lips, and my eyes are steadily growing larger in anticipation, only to narrow as my tension falls flat. He's taken the straw away, having been distracted by some random person calling out to ask for a game now that he's free. To my extreme good fortune, Syuusuke declines the request, saying something about calling it a day and wanting to cool down on his own now. He sends the disappointed guy away, and once again this side of the courts is occupied only by me, Syuusuke, and the water bottle that is once more on a path with his lips.
 
I have to stop myself from jumping and shouting in triumph, and settle for chuckling to myself as the blue liquid makes its way through the straw, into Syuusuke's mouth, and down his throat. There is a brief moment, between him swallowing and him falling to the ground, when his eyes open and I see the recognition in his eyes as he realizes what has happened as I step out from the bushes to retrieve my prize.
 
I'll spare you the exact details of how I get myself and the unconscious Syuusuke from point A to point B. Suffice to say, though, that I hadn't exactly thought how much of a burden his single kilogram and centimeter over mine would be when it was in the form of dead weight. Nor the odd looks I would get in the process of taking the bus back to my dorm at St. Rudolph's. None of that matters, though, once my task is complete and he is secure in my room.
 
My team mates are in the club training room on the other side of the campus, and my dorm mates have all been bribed to be mysteriously absent this weekend, so it is just the two of us as I unlock my door and finally drop my burden onto my bed. He stirs and moans slightly, reigniting the fire within me that has partially died through this ordeal. I wonder with baited breath if he plans to wake now and spoil the rest of my plans, but consciousness evades him and his limbs once again go limp. I smirk and continue my next intended actions.
 
First things first, clothing must be removed. Nothing must be in my way, and after the next step, clothing removal would be quite difficult. Rolling him onto his back, I slowly slide his unbuttoned polo shirt up, revealing his creamy skin and the sleek, lightly toned muscle of his stomach and chest. I pull the shirt higher, quickly whipping it up and off his arms once it is past the slight barrier of his head. His arms flop to either side of his head, and I see his lashes flutter slightly with the action. As much as I want to savor this moment, I realize I must hurry.
 
Next I pull off his shorts and underwear; working them cautiously past his slim hips before pulling them swiftly down his thighs, past his knees, to his ankles and off completely. His shoes having been removed with my own at the door, all that is now left are his socks, which I simply tug off and toss somewhere in the general direction of his other garments.
 
This task complete, I move on to the second: he must be restrained. As he has already stirred once, I know the effects of the Aozu are wearing off; and once he is awake, things will go much easier for me if he cannot move freely. I find four of my ties neatly hung on a tie organizer in my closet, and tie each of his limbs to the posts of my bed; eager to finally make good use of the head-and-footboard of the bed my school conveniently provides me. As I finish tying off his left ankle, leaving just enough slack on either foot to maneuver his legs as I like, I hear a weak groan of, “Aozu,” from Syuusuke as he again stirs. I look up to see azure eyes blinking blurrily at me, slowly gaining lucidity and understanding of the situation; then they turn to a glare.
 
“Mizuki.” A simple statement that carries in it all the threats and promises of future pain and punishment imaginable.
 
I refuse to let him see the shudder just the utterance of my name from his lips almost sends through me, and instead smirk back at him as I crawl up his body, hovering over him predatorily on all fours, my knees between his parted legs.
 
“Ah, so you do know my name,” I remark.
 
If possible, his glare becomes sharper.
 
“You used Aozu to kidnap me,” he states simply, his eyes daring me to deny it.
 
I do not. Rather, I chuckle as I nod. “So it seems. I'm almost surprised it was so easy.”
 
“What do you think you are doing, Mizuki? Where am I?”
 
I can't help but chuckle again, “Nfu, I would have thought that would be obvious, Syuusuke-kun. Ahh, but I suppose the pressure can even get to a tensai such as yourself, so perhaps I will go easy on you this time and give you the answer. We are in my dorm room, of course. And in case you have also failed to notice, you are tied to my bed.”
 
I press a bit closer, showing my obvious dominance over him and pressing the evidence of the excitement this causes against his thigh, making him aware of his exposure if he wasn't already. He does not blush, however, or struggle to try to cover himself, or show any sign of embarrassment whatsoever in his nude state; but I expected as much. He has no shame for his body. Why would he?
 
I can feel his breath puffing against my neck as I lean to his ear and whisper, “I am going to make sure you never forget my name again.”
 
I feel more than hear the gasp he gives at my words. And… was that a shudder he just gave? But when I look at him, he is merely returning my smirk with his own wry smile.
 
“I highly doubt that is possible, as I've forgotten your name already. You are ever so easy to forget, you see, as there is really nothing special about you or your play style to make me remember. Furthermore, I hardly see how tying me to your bed naked can accomplish such a feat. Untie me now and return my clothes to me.”
 
He coughs at the end of his words, attempting to pull against the ties on his wrists, and I click my tongue at him in light admonishment.
 
“Now, now, no need to exert yourself. I assure you, you are quite secure. You might as well get comfortable. And you shouldn't talk so much right away. You've been out for some time and your throat will be rather dry, I'm sure.”
 
I reach for a nearby sports drink bottle, one I procured and placed here just for these events, and pop the top up to offer him a drink. His lips, however, do not open to accept the drink, but press into a thin line. I can't help my slight frown, knowing that it is of utmost importance for him to drink now. Not only because it would be wise for him to have fluids after being unconscious, but also for the benefits this drink will bestow both him and me.
 
“Now, now, do cooperate, Syuusuke-kun,” I say amicably, grabbing his chin and cheek with one hand as I bring the bottle to his mouth with the other.
 
He half-sits up and attempts more struggle against the bonds I have secured as I force his mouth open, shoving the top of the bottle in and squeezing some of the red liquid— I've chosen a fruit punch flavor to counteract the vinegar taste of the Aozu a bit— out. Rather than swallowing, though, he lets it dribble out the other side of his mouth, not swallowing one drop. If he was trying to deter me with this action, he has largely miscalculated, as I feel my already hard cock twitch in my shorts with the sight of the wetness trailing from his mouth, down his chin. Some drops simply fall from his chin, others follow the column of his neck, sliding down his chest and over a nipple. A nipple that, I notice, is perking slightly from its previous calm, flat nature.
 
Unable to resist, I lean down to lick up all the trails staining his skin, taking a little extra time with that small pert bud before sliding my tongue the rest of the way up to his neck and chin. I notice that he watches me the whole time, and make a show of taking a long drink from the bottle, to which his brow raises slightly.
 
“It isn't poisoned, Syuusuke-kun.”
 
I offer the bottle again, and hope my relief doesn't show on my face as he finally obliges and drinks from it with my help. It isn't poisoned, of course. I would hardly go as far as to poison myself just to accomplish my goal in this ingenious scheme. That isn't to say there isn't anything extra in it; merely that I do not mind the effects of it; the ingredient I had originally thought to include in the Aozu. After all, I'm already suffering from Fuji Syuusuke's own aphrodisiac effect on me. What harm could another do?
 
His throat stops working to swallow and I pull the bottle away, pleased with the amount he has drunk.
 
“Release me now,” he orders, and my smirk returns.
 
“Oh, I will release you, Syuusuke-kun. You needn't worry about that.”
 
My voice is purposely husky as I speak my obvious innuendo, my fingers pulling lightly along his arms and sides. As I pass his hips and near his groin he trembles, letting out a soft, shaky breath. Good, the drink is already starting to work. It is already thrumming through my system, making my intended torture of my prey almost excruciating to me. However, I will hold out until he begs for me. The whole plan will be for naught if I give in to my desires before then. Drugs of encouragement and restraint aside, I will not have it said that Mizuki Hajime ever took someone by force. Especially not this person, whom I am determined to earn my much-deserved recognition from. The aphrodisiac merely encourages the natural sparks between us and represses some natural inhibitors; it does not take away free will. Well… I suppose… not completely.
 
My fingers leave the vicinity of his awakening manhood in favor of continuing their path down his thighs and then back up. My hands move up past his hips and along his ribs again, and I chuckle as his hips give a small, seemingly involuntary thrust.
 
“All in due time,” I quip.
 
He appears slightly shocked at his own actions, and accuses, “You put something in that drink.” But he is soon too distracted by my thumbs, and then tongue, stroking over his nipples to complain further. I do not linger there long, however, instead ghosting my breath and fingers along his increasingly sensitized skin. Finally able to indulge after all this time I have been watching him, I freely explore the smooth, creamy expanses of skin laid out before me, enjoying his small gasps and the occasional lean to my touch. I see light goosebumps breaking out wherever I touch or breathe on him, and know it won't be long before he is suffering the full effect of the drug.
 
As I trail my tongue lightly from his neck and down his chest, he gives a shudder, but somehow manages to ask in his normal voice, “Why are you doing this?”
 
I stop at his bellybutton and nip at it, just a little harder than necessary, before hovering over him again, my hands bracing on either side of him. Looking him in the face, I answer, “Your tensai-aloofness has gone far enough, Fuji Syuusuke. Pretending to forget me and refusing to acknowledge our rivalry. Taunting me with your tennis and your body, yet acting as if you didn't know what you were doing. I'm putting an end to that today!”
 
The chuckle he gives grates on my nerves, and perhaps a bit on my pride. And the damn smile is back. How can he still do that even in this condition, with his body sensitive and highly aware of the barest contact. I give a pinch to an erect nipple and he draws in a sharp breath.
 
Somehow he manages that half-sitting position again, bringing our faces even closer, and says just a bit breathily, “I still fail to see how this little stunt of yours is meant to gain my acknowledgement of you as any sort of rival.”
 
I feel a grin coming on. “Oh, you will acknowledge me alright. Before this day is through, you will have screamed my name in pleasure so much it will be impossible to ignore or forget!”
 
Then I push him back down with my hands on his upper arms, and capture his mouth in a bruising kiss, thrusting my hips down towards his and bringing my clothed erection in contact with his exposed one. He gives a small moan at this, and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. At first he tries to resist, but soon his resistances collapse and our tongues entwine. He tries to gain the upper hand, but I don't let him get far, pulling his tongue between my teeth to suck on it.
 
His neck is soon under my attack, and his skin is becoming flush with need, his hips now meeting mine in short thrusts, trying to gain more friction against himself. I move down to tease his nipples and chest with my mouth again, letting my shirt drag along his aching length teasingly as I move lower and lower. Dragging my fingers along, I grab his hips as I reach his light patch of hair. I feel a drop of his precum against the skin of my neck as I pull back, and run my fingers through the soft, slightly course thatch of light brown hair before sliding one digit teasingly along the silky skin of his shaft. I glance up and he is watching me again, his breathing quickening as if he were playing tennis.
 
“You don't seem to be struggling, Syuusuke-kun,” I remark with a smirk.
 
He gives me a smile and I know it is a challenge even before his words are spoken. “You said you would make me scream your name in pleasure, did you not? Why should I struggle?”
 
Permission clearly given, I decide it is time for my full assault. He won't know what hit him.
 
Suddenly I swoop down, taking him into my mouth. I feel him barely suppress the urge to thrust, and answer the almost-action with a slow suck back up his length, pausing to give extra attention to the head with my tongue before plunging back down. Slowly, slowly, in and out, I tease him agonizingly with my mouth. Just enough to keep him eagerly panting for more, yet not enough to ease the pressure that is surely building within.
 
He soon grows impatient, forgetting his restraint and thrusting himself into my mouth demandingly. At this reaction, I hum in appreciation, knowingly sending a thrill straight through him. Then I pull away, sitting back on my heels. At the loss of contact, he glares at me.
 
“Getting impatient are we? It seems I'm slightly overdressed for this activity, though. I think I should remedy that before I go any further.” I am still wearing my school uniform.
 
Standing from the bed, I begin to unbutton my shirt, locking my eyes with him before his gaze moves to my fingers, no doubt appreciating the tantalizing show I am giving. When my shirt is fully opened, I let it fall down my shoulders and slide off my arms. Next comes my belt, which I toss to the floor before moving to the clasp and zipper of my pants. I pull my boxers down with my pants, finally freeing my cock, and I notice a slight widening of Syuusuke's eyes. Heh, he must not have expected me to be so impressive in this area. Again he has underestimated me. I don't let the thought dwell, however, because soon he will learn his lesson.
 
Returning to my position between his legs on the bed, I drag my nails along his legs from ankle to thigh; just enough to leave the faint red evidence. A low moan escapes him, and my eyebrow quirks. So it seems he likes a little pain with his pleasure. A glint comes to my eye at this knowledge, I am sure of it.
 
I lean up and bite his lip. He gasps a moan and I ravage his mouth, leaving no part unexplored as I fist one hand under his head and into his hair, angling him to my liking. I feel his cock against mine and pick up a steady thrust motion, finally able to feel his skin against mine. I cover his body completely with mine, giving my own moans at the pleasure the contact brings. My nipples harden as they touch his chest and I reach a hand between us to tease his nipples some more. Semi-hard pinches and twists bring moans of encouragement from him.
 
I'm feeling quite heady now, losing my patience as this contact is still not enough and my body craves for more.
 
“Enough teasing, Mizuki,” I hear, and hold back a chuckle at the proof that Syuusuke is feeling the same as me.
 
I lean to his ear and grab a lobe between my teeth, suckling at it for a moment before breathing in his ear, “I'm sorry, what did you say? I didn't quite catch that.”
 
There is only a slight pause before he says, “You heard me, Mizuki. Enough teasing. This is hardly enough to make me scream your name.”
 
I bite down hard on the juncture between his neck and shoulder and suck, my fingers digging into his skin and scalp, pulling his hair a bit and causing him to gasp in a sharp breath. I watch as his arms and fingers strain to grab onto something, and remain unsuccessful. His hips spasm up automatically, thighs tightening around mine, and the first real satisfying moan comes from his throat.
 
“Ahh, Mizukiii…”
 
“That's more like it,” I say in his ear again. “Though, really, `Hajime' would be preferable in these circumstances, wouldn't you agree?”
 
I bite at his neck again as my hand moves down and grabs his cock to stroke it.
 
“Mizuki,” he says again defiantly as I squeeze him a bit.
 
Although it is not my given name, he has still said my name twice. That alone has me nearing the edge in my heightened state of arousal, and I know I can't wait much longer. I spread his legs, glad the slack I left on his ankles allows enough movement for his knees to bend up a bit. Reaching over to my drawer, I retrieve my tube of lubrication and pour some in my hands. The cold, slick gel touching my heated skin makes me hiss a little as I coat my erection. It is tempting to stroke myself, but I refrain. Instead, I grab Syuusuke again, just lightly running my fingers along him as a finger on my other hand finds his entrance and slips in. He jerks at the sudden intrusion, but is soon pressing down for more. Obligingly, I insert another finger.
 
He's so tight and warm, just on my fingers, and the thought of finally being sheathed inside him has me almost bursting with impatience. My fingers scissor their way inside, trying to stretch him a bit to accommodate me. Searching just a bit, I soon find a certain bundle of nerves and press just slightly.
 
“Mizuki!” he exclaims, his body arching, eyes momentarily wide at the sudden new wave of pleasure.
 
With this, I pull my fingers from him, immediately gripping a thigh as I position myself at his entrance and thrust swiftly in, impaling him on me. His eyes go wide again but he does not give me the pleasure of screaming. I can't help but stare into that amazing blue color even as I see stars and force myself to wait and regain control before I lose myself in the pleasure simply entering his tight heat has given. Finally having calmed myself a bit, I see the look in his eyes change and begin to thrust into him; slowly at first, hoping to make this last. Soon, though, I realize my self control has completely broken as I pound into him more, harder, faster.
 
I want to change the angle, but the bonds on his feet won't allow it, so I am forced to pause and pull out to undo them. Within seconds, I have his knees hooked over my shoulders and am fully sheathed inside him again. My hips seem to move of their own accord, driving towards sweet oblivion, and Syuusuke meets each thrust as best he can in this position and with his arms still tied.
 
His moans fill my ears and mine join his, nonsensical pants and gasps and exclamations that I can't even take the time to keep track of anymore.
 
“More, Mizuki, harder!” I hear him plead; demand.
 
I have no qualms about following this order.
 
“Harder, Mizuki, faster!”
 
The bed groans and squeaks beneath us as we groan together, the slap of skin against skin growing more and more frantic. I feel myself near the edge, and fist Syuusuke's dripping cock in a lubricated hand, pumping to bring him with me. After this action, it doesn't take long before we are both crying out our orgasms; Syuusuke's name on my tongue.
 
It is a couple minutes after I collapse that I realize he cried out my name as well. Hajime, not Mizuki.
 
I can't help my outright grin at this, but I don't care as I steal one more heated kiss with him, tasting the sweat on our lips combined with the fruit punch and the faint underlying vinegar remaining from the Aozu.
 
I pull away, sucking on his lip before letting go, and finally pull out of him. He lays before me, panting and gasping for breath, eyes half-mast in post-orgasmic haze, his body covered in a fine sheen of sweat not unlike what he would have after a good tennis match. Drops of his cum decorate his belly, and traces of mine leak out between his legs. His eyes seem to glow up at me from between his lashes. He is beautiful and I stare as long as I can to memorize this look.
 
“Mizuki,” he says then, softly. “Untie me now.”
 
The spell is broken and I sigh, knowing this part was inevitable but wishing it could have lasted just a little longer. I use several tissues from the box on my nightstand to clean up the evidence of our encounter. Then I untie him and collapse to my back, an arm going over my eyes as he flexes his hands to regain proper circulation. I wait for the harsh words he's surely been saving up for once he was finally free, but none come. Perhaps, then, he will simply leave and not look back, but he doesn't. His weight remains beside me on the bed, and I pull my arm away to look at him. He's not going to hit me or something, is he?
 
The damn smile is there, with the closed eyes that I can't read, and my guard comes up. I sit up and quirk a brow at him.
 
“I don't think I will be forgetting your name anymore, Mizuki Hajime,” he says in that silky yet arrogant tone that, at the same time, has a pleasant laugh in it. Not mocking or fake, but evidence of actual mirth. He is happy?
 
He leans over to me, gently tugging the hair I often twirl, and places a chaste kiss against my lips. Okay, now I am really confused. Don't get me wrong, I did just provide him with mind blowing sex, and did make him scream my name as I had promised. This gesture of his, though, is… a little more personal than I had expected. Before I question it, he speaks again.
 
“I am glad you actually had the balls to do it. What took you so long?”
 
My mouth works, trying to form an answer, but no sound comes out. I really am not sure what he means, or what to say. I'm left gaping like a fish until he closes my mouth with a hand under my chin. Then he chuckles.
 
“As much as you've been obsessed with me, I thought you would have done something like this months ago, when I had Yuuta plant that aphrodisiac for you to find.” His eyes open a fraction and he leans to whisper in my ear, “By the way, the main ingredient is a very potent sake. Did you notice?”
 
My eyes go wide but I cannot respond. And he merely continues to smile. I think I should probably glare, but I can't.
 
He stands up and quickly finds his discarded clothing, dressing. Walking to my door, he finds his tennis bag there beside his shoes, and puts it on his shoulder. Before he turns to leave, he looks back at me.
 
“Ne, Mizuki.”
 
I lift a brow in question.
 
“It seems I wasn't wrong in thinking this could be interesting. I'm glad I put up with your stalking me for so long this summer, as it seems my patience did pan out after all. We should do this again sometime. Maybe I'll even be uke again, if you properly earn the right to seme next time. I won't willingly drink the Aozu again for your next plan to work, though. I gave you a break by drinking it this time.”
 
Then he is gone, my door is closed. And my finger finds a strand of hair and starts to twirl.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~ ~*
A/N: There you have it. My first PoT fic, and the first fiction I've ever written in first person POV. The end. No more! This will be the first one shot I write that actually stays a one shot, dammit! (Even though I know, as I write this, if my Ren wants more, she shall get more, ne…) I have many other PoT fics in the planning, though, so please tell me what you think. Especially for characterization, since I'm not sure how I did this time around. No flames, though, thanks.
 
Thank you for reading, and thanks in advance for any reviews!