Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Another Pirate Story ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another Yu-Gi-Oh! GXPirate Story:
By Ainohimeliz
Prologue: On the deck of the Osiris, in the middle of Juudai and Asuka's wedding reception. Fubuki is about to make a toast. Motegi is bartending.
Fubuki: And now a toast to the bride and groom. May they share a long life of happiness together. I say this because if Juudai ever makes my sister cry, I have to kill him. Laughterall around I'm serious. Kanpai! Fubuki plays and sings Iron Butterfly's “Inna-gotta-da-vita” with Motegi.
Motegi: Inna-gotta-da-vita baby/Don't ya know that I love you!
Fubuki: Inna-gotta-da-vita honey/Don't ya know that I'll always be true…
Both: Oh won't you come with me/And take my hand… the continue singing
Juudai: I see someone has been dipping into the grog.
Asuka: Just wait until Brother does too.
Juudai: to Shou Thanks for being my best man. I'm sorry my brother-in-law stole the honor of the wedding toast.
Shou: That's okay, Aniki. Everyone knows that the true honor of being the best man is getting to nail the hottest bridesmaid.
Tome: grabs Shou You're cute too. Shou screams. Junko waves to him. Meanwhile Rei is dancing with Ryou. Or more like Ryou is dancing while Rei is clinging to him and standing on his feet. Asuka goes over to Ryou.
Asuka: to Ryou Well, don't you look happy.
Ryou: Is it not every man's dream to have a sweet girl by his side who adores him?
Asuka: Sorry.
Ryou: Don't be. Far better to be single than to have a wife who loves another more than myself.
Asuka: But are you for certain that you are okay with the urchin of dubious sexuality?
Ryou: Well, she is kind of cute.
Rei: So, when are we gonna get hitched, my prince?
Ryou: On the day you turn 35.
Shou: Shou escapes Tome, goes over to Juudai andclears his throat So, are you going to take your bride below deck?
Juudai: In good time. The night is young.
Hayato: Yeah, we haven't even cut the cake yet.
Misawa: In that case, prepare for a hangover. I believe Motegi made a rumbarka.
Hayato: More like a little barka with his rum.
Fubuki: finishes his song And now, I have presents for the newlyweds. he hands them each a small box.
Juudai: Many thanks Brother-in-law Troubadour. they open their gifts. Asuka turns red, and pulls out sexy lingerie. Juudai pulls out a keyThis wouldn't be the key to her chastity belt, would it?
Fubuki: No, she's not wearing a chastity belt.
Asuka: Brother! Misawa “accidentally” drops his megaphone on the floor by Asuka's skirt.
Misawa: Oops! gets on all fours to pick it up and attempts to lift Asuka's skirt. Shou then “accidentally” drops a fork, Hayato “accidentally” drops a fork and Daitokuji “accidentally” drops his hat.
Asuka: I'm wearing underwear, you perverts! she catches herself I mean--
Momoe: I'm not! Misawa goes over to Momoe and drops his megaphone again
Misawa: Oops.
Fubuki: That's the key to the honeymoon suite at yond resort hotel over on that island. You didn't think I'd let you spend your wedding night on the swabbie's bunk?
Juudai: scoops up Asuka Bye!
Fubuki: waving to Asuka and smiling like a cat in a birdcage Goodnight! winks. Juudai jumps off the side of ship with Asuka. As they jump Asuka throws her bouquet which is caught by Rei who was given a boost by Ryou.
Shou: Whoa! I never knew he could swim that fast!
Misawa: While carrying a woman on his back no less.
Junko: That horny little bastard!
Shou: You're cute too. Junko screams
Hayato: calls to Juudai Hey wait! You forgot about the—a sword flies up from the sea and lands in the center of the cake right between the bride and groom figurines, slicing the whole cake in half.
Daitokuji: I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Slacker. In lieu of birdseed, he throws cat food at the lovers to Mendelssohn's Wedding March.
Scene 1: Inside the honeymoon suite. With great haste, Juudai carries Asuka in, kicks the door shut and throws Asuka onto the bed. He then pulls off his tie and leaps onto his bride. He starts to undo her dress. She unbuttons his shirt.
Asuka: impressedMy king, this is surely a side of you I never expected to see.
Juudai: Is it what you wish for?
Asuka: What, a husband who takes me in his arms and makes me want nothing else? Indeed it is.
Juudai: Then we are even. caressing her cheek You, my queen, are all I could ever want. He pulls her dress off. They drown each other in kisses. The lights fade so that only their voices can be heard.
Asuka: You are naturally talented for a virgin. Are you sure I'm your first?
Juudai: You are…I'm…just doing…what I'm best…at…Acting—GAH, blasted corsets—on instinct… a large ripping noise can be heard
Asuka: With your teeth! You are surely a naughty little school boy!
Juudai: I love…like I duel…with my heart…
Asuka: Your heart is reading my body like a—the lights turn on suddenly. Both of them scream and hold each other tight. Juudai is clad in nothing but boxer shorts with Asuka's tiara on his head. Asuka is down to her chemise and petticoat with Juudai's crown on her head. Manjyome stands on the side of the bed with a sword to Juudai's throat. Manjyome no longer wears a blue Obelisk coat, but is dressed in black. He also has an ice pack on his crotch.
Manjyome: Busted!
Juudai: I beg your pardon, Brother Thundernose, but if you're looking for another game of kick ball, my wife and I are kind of busy here.
Manjyome: That's Thunderfist, you idiot!
Asuka: she sits up in bed How dare you address your king like that! Manjyome notices she's only partially dressed.
Manjyome: My queen is quite lovely in her undergarments. she shrieks as covers herself up with bed clothes.
Asuka: Get out of our bridal chamber, you lecher!
Manjyome: Forgive the intrusion, my lady, but I have an urgent matter to discuss with your husband.
Juudai: kisses Asuka's cheek Forgive me, Honey. The king cannot ignore his subjects in need.
Asuka: You are so noble. Juudai gets out of bed
Juudai: All right, as your king and sworn brother I am obligated to hear you out, but make it quick. It's my wedding night and the getting is good.
Manjyome: First, let's get something straight. You and I are not brothers! And I will not address you as king.
Juudai: K' what else?
Manjyome: Subsequent to your public emasculation of me, I was demoted from first mate to swabbie. Best watch your hide for I am hungry for revenge.
Juudai: Well, I have to admit that duel was won a bit too easily. As a benevolent king, I will grant you another duel to regain your status. Because I am king, I'm destined to win, but at least it shall be proof to your fellow shipmates that you are a worthy fighter. Shall we schedule our rematch for after my honeymoon?
Manjyome: Thanks, but there shall be no honeymoon for you.
Juudai: What are you talking about? Juudai sits back on the bed
Manjyome: Humiliated by my demotion, I jumped ship and high tailed it to the nearest telegraph office where I immediately contacted your new in-laws.
Asuka: You tattled to my parents that I married a pirate?
Juudai: We actually have Morris Code in the 17th century?
Manjyome: Why yes. And let me tell you that they wasted no time in sending a reply. Pulls out the telegram Dearest Daughter STOP How could you disgrace the family name by marring an unworthy corsair STOP We'd expect such kind of behavior from your brother but not from you STOP Return home within the next 30 days so that we may get you an annulment and properly marry you off to Prince Ryou STOP If you do not comply, we will do what every affectionate parent does and have you put to death STOP Love and kisses Dad and Mom STOP
Asuka: They cannot do this to me! I am a married woman.
Manjyome: Not according to them, you aren't. Sorry, my dear, there are a good many things that cannot destroy true love, but parents are one of the few exceptions.
Juudai: takes Asuka's hand I will not allow them to hurt my queen.
Asuka: Juudai!
Manjyome: Very touching, but as one who pines for your wife's every caress, I can not allow you to subject her to the life of a fugitive. I'm taking her home, now! Grabs Asuka's arm
Juudai: Remove your hands from my wife! Manjyome obeys Obviously we're going to have to settle this with a crueler fiend than Chronos himself. Juudai pulls the room service bell. Junko and Shou enter the room. Shou, bring me my lawyer!
Shou: Aye, sir.
Asuka: You have a lawyer?
Juudai: Yes, every king and pirate needs one. Lady Junko, bring my wife a bathrobe.
Junko: Very well. She goes to the closet and finds a robe.
Juudai: I am sorry for the lousy honeymoon. But I give you my word that the festivities are merely postponed. Juudai kisses her hands
Asuka: The longer they are postponed the more festive they shall be. Junko helps Asuka into her robe.
Junko: Did he get very far? Shou enters with Misawa who is hand-cuffed to Momoe. The closure on her dress is slightly loose
Misawa: How may I serve you? Shou unlocks the cuffs from their hands.
Manjyome: This. Gives Misawa the telegram
Misawa: You certainly have a problem, however… Writes a few things down on a piece of paper and hands it to Momoe Lady Momoe will you be so kind as to fetch me these books from Captain Daitokuji's office?
Momoe: I shall at once. she exits
Shou: New secretary?
Misawa: You might say that. Daitokuji and Fubuki enter
Daitokuji: When I said there would be a carnival in the honeymoon suite, I didn't mean it like this.
Asuka: Brother! Is what Thunderfist says true?
Fubuki: Yes, unfortunately. I tried to put in a good word for your husband, but for some reason father and mother do not trust my judgment in this matter.
Asuka: Figures.
Fubuki: As the only son and heir, they cannot sentence me to execution for giving you away in marriage to a pirate. I stand by my decision, but I cannot stop them from using force to get you to bend to their will.
Asuka: Who else am I going to spend my wedding night with? Ryou, Momoe, and Rei enter with law text books. Misawa starts going through them. Perfect. Not one of them brought anything to lift my spirits Motegi enters with a brandy and hands it to Asuka.
Motegi: Way ahead of you, m'lady.
Ryou: Please do not be angry with us. We only wish to help.
Asuka: Ryou?
Ryou: You have the support of my kingdom. I just sent word to have our marriage contract torn up. I won't have my promise to honor your love to Juudai, hindered by legalities.
Asuka: Thank you.
Misawa: Aha! Everyone crowds around Misawa. Juudai puts his arm around Asuka. Momoe, will you please take a letter for me?
Momoe: Takes out a pad and a quill Shoot!
Misawa: To their majesties the king and queen of Tenjouin. From: Misawa the logical of the law firm Obelisk, Ra, and Osiris, Representing my client Juudai the Slacker, King of Pirates to negotiate a settlement. You have refused your consent to legalize the marriage of your daughter, Princess Asuka, to said client, because he is “an unworthy corsair,” and wish to capitally punish them if they do not file for an annulment in thirty days. According to the law of paternal tyranny you reserve the right to do so, as without your consent your daughter is not legally a married woman. In light of this situation, I offer you the following alternative…
Juudai: Which is?
Misawa: Patience, my liege. Legal matters are not to be taken lightly.
Juudai: takes Asuka's hand Sorry, continue.
Misawa: According to volume 39:b of The Laws of the High Seas chapter 25 paragraph 3 line 7: “If a pirate king completes the seven trials of the crown, he shall be not only recognized as `king of pirates' but as a `true and worthy king' among all land dwelling and sea going individuals.” Therefore, we ask that you not force your daughter to file for an annulment provided my client performs said tasks. Momoe finished the letter and hands it to Misawa. Misawa signs it and stamps it Prince Fubuki, see that your parents get this letter a soon as possible.
Fubuki: I shall send it via carrier pigeon for they fly faster than Morse Code. he exits
Juudai: So what are these seven trials of the crown?
Misawa: There is no record of what the trials are per-say. First you sign your name to a contract with the shadows. Then the shadows give your first task. The rest of the tasks are revealed as you as you complete them. They are not simple tasks, which is why no pirate king has ever undertaken them and, oh yes, you only have seven days to complete them from the very midnight that you sign your name away.
Juudai: Sounds exciting. I accept the challenge!
Asuka: What happens if you don't complete them in seven days?
Misawa: Your soul condemned to wander the eternal shadows forever.
Asuka: Juudai, you mustn't! The risk is too great!
Daitokuji: Calm yourself, my queen. Perhaps when your parents hear that Juudai is willing to undertake such a hardship for your sake, they will have a change of heart towards you husband.
Fubuki: Our parents have agreed to the settlement.
Daitokuji: Then again, maybe not.
Fubuki: Furthermore, the deal is off if Asuka and Juudai consummate their relationship or even touch each other before the seven trials are completed. Which may prove to be the hardest task of all.
Juudai: Tell me about it, she's hot.
Fubuki: Not to worry. The folks have ordered that she be confined to a chastity belt to ensure that there won't be any rolling in the hay between now and then.
Asuka: That's heinous!
Juudai: Momoe, would you mind taking a letter for me?
Momoe: Not at all. pulls out her pad and quill again Shoot!
Juudai: Dear In-laws, I accept the challenge and vow to pass every task, because, quite frankly, I love your daughter and that alone will guarantee my success. Prepare to call me `son'. Yours truly, Juudai, King of the Pirates. PS SEX! IT'S CALLED SEX! Make sure you put that in block letters.
Momoe: You betcha, anyone else in need of my services?
Asuka: Yes, I need you to write one for me.
Momoe: I am working overtime tonight!
Asuka: Dear family with whom I hold no grudge for ruining my wedding night and subjecting to me to a chastity belt, In spite of anything you say or do, I still consider myself to be Pirate King Juudai's wife and queen. As his queen, I will honor his bravery for putting himself in such danger for my sake, but as his wife, I must insist that I follow him on his journey and help him in every way possible. Even if there are times when all I can do is believe in him, I will stay by his side. I say this, because I love him and that alone will guarantee my success. Nay, `our success.' Your loving daughter, Asuka, Queen of the Pirates. PS. Don't underestimate my husband, in the short time that I have known him, he has not ceased to amaze me with this many talents. Asuka and Juudai sign and stamp their letters.
Juudai: Brother-in-law Troubadour, send these letters to your parents post haste!
Fubuki: Will do. he and Ryou take the letters and exit with Rei
Manjyome: Captain Daitokuji, might I enlist as one of your crewmen?
Daitokuji: Sure.
Juudai: But why would you want to go with us?
Manjyome: I have my reasons. Someone has to see that you keep your hands and lips to yourself.
Juudai: What? I cannot even kiss her!
Manjyome: No part of you may touch the princess until the tasks are complete is what her parents have commanded. Don't you just love loopholes! Shou snorts angrily
Juudai: At least grant me one kiss goodnight.
Manjyome: No, means no!
Daitokuji: Come Sire, we must head to bed so that we may leave at first light. Juudai reaches for Asuka, but Daitokuji, Misawa and Manjyome pull him away. Asuka reaches for Juudai, but is pulled back by Junko and Momoe. Juudai is able to push Manjyome away. Manjyome attempts to grab Juudai again, but Shou tackles him. While Manjyome isn't looking Juudai and Asuka reach their wedding ring hands for each other, but all they manage is to link their pinkie fingers. If you truly love her you can overcome this obstacle and emerge from it stronger than ever. Juudai and Asuka unlink their fingers and kiss the wedding rings on their own fingersNow, let us retire to the ship.
Misawa: I'll be along shortly, Captain. I need to finalize the contracts.
Momoe: I will help. she goes to his side
Juudai: Thank you for stopping me, Captain Sensei. I hereby appoint you as my chief advisor.
Daitokuji: I accept with honors! My first recommendation is a cold bath. all the men leave except for Misawa. Junko goes to comfort Asuka. Momoe listens carefully.
Junko: You know, this could turn out to be most fun on your part. Your alluring presence alone shall make him long for you.
Asuka: How can this be fun for me when I am as much in heat as he?
Junko: What sayest you, my lady? Did he make it all the way before everyone crashed your party? Was he such a sexual acrobat that you cannot bear to be separated from him?
Asuka: No, he did not even make it second base.
Junko: Then you have nothing to—
Asuka: He tore off my corset with his teeth! Momoe gasps a little, but calms herself
Junko: clearing her throat In that case I think you'd better have a cold bath as well. Come, let's have no more of this room that begs for unending sexual acts within its walls. Misawa gasps and clears his throat.Junko and Asuka get up to leave together as leave they continue the conversation.
Asuka: Junko!
Junko: What else does one do in the Honeymoon Suite?
Asuka: Good point. Junko and Asuka are gone. Now the only ones left on stage are Momoe and Misawa
Momoe: I wish someone would tear off my corset with his teeth! Misawa blushes
Misawa: I beg your pardon?
Momoe: It's just that I can't help but feel sorry for this Honeymoon Suite. If no one has sex in this room all the other Honeymoon Suites will laugh at it.
Misawa: A Honeymoon Suite is a terrible thing to waste.
Momoe: Aye, it is! Misawa and Momoe drop the papers on the floor and start making out. The lights fade out as they fall on the bed.
to be continued
Top of Form