Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Intimacy ❯ Intimacy ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intimacy
by thatreevesgirl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Authors Note: This is actually from another fic I have written, but it stands on its own and I wanted to have it available for those that don't want to wade through my older (and much crappier) eighteen chapters of blathering. So here is a steamy one-shot Kyo/Yuki that is simply porn without plot (PWP). Enjoy kids!
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
One-Shot: Intimacy
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
It wasn't supposed to be like this. Kyo wasn't supposed to be kissing him. It was just like that kiss…the one that Kyo had said he had imagined Tohru for.
 
Are you imagining I'm Tohru again, or are you actually kissing me?
 
Yuki gasped as Kyo gripped the slighter boy flush against his body and then trapped the rat against a nearby wall for leverage. One of Kyo's strong arms ghosted over Yuki's stomach, and then lower…
 
Kyo's mouth moved to Yuki's ear and gently lipped his cousin's lobe, murmuring soft, wonderful things that the cat wasn't supposed to be saying to the rat. This wasn't how the cat's and rat's relationship worked. They were supposed to hate each other, completely and fully hate
 
Yuki didn't hate Kyo.
 
Yuki moaned as he was given a firm squeeze through the fabric of his pants, and then Kyo was unzipping them, pulling them down. And Yuki's cousin continued to kiss and whisper things, adding more heat to the rat's already lust-filled mind.
 
Kyo didn't hate Yuki.
 
The cat lowered himself to his knees, right in front of his cousin, tugging out the arousal from Yuki's boxers. The two men locked eyes, holding their gazes together as Kyo's lips moved closer. Inch by inch the warm, moist cavern came nearer to Yuki's manhood. The cat never blinked…never looked away.
 
Yuki loved Kyo.
 
Then it was there, the sensation of having someone you love give you pleasure that you never dreamed would feel so good. Yuki's heart was beating so hard that he really thought he might die of a heart attack, or some such nonsense. Kyo's movements were tentative at first, tasting the hardness and suckling on its bulbous head, but steadily became surer of what he was doing.
 
Kyo loved Yuki.
 
Yuki groaned, trying to will away the need to complete already, but the sensations caused by Kyo's mouth were bombarding him in small, short spurts which seemed to leap from his body. Each lick…each time Kyo devoured more or moved or did anything. And then Kyo took more in, sucking as hard as he could and lavishing the entirety of Yuki's length with an attention that the rat didn't think was possible for the cat to do.
 
“Kyo…” Yuki murmured as Kyo grabbed Yuki's wrists in his hands and pinned them to the wall next to the rat's hips. “God you feel good, Kyo.”
 
The knowing glint in Kyo's eyes spelled mischief as the cat released Yuki's wrists and reached inside Yuki's pants pocket to fish out the bottle which Yuki had hoped to use earlier on the cat…but now it was going to be for the rat. Kyo continued to suck and lick as he coated the fingers of his right hand with the slippery lubrication, wrapping his arm around the other young man and searching for the entrance which he wanted to take so badly.
 
Fingers pushed inside of Yuki.
 
It started with Kyo tracing the entrance several times in a circular fashion, his fingers falling inward as they rotated down and ever so slowly plunged into the hot cavern of his cousin. Yuki cried out, trying to will the room to stop spinning as he received pleasure from both sides of his body. Having fingers inside of himself wasn't new to Yuki, he often played with this area when masturbating, but it felt so different as Kyo did it.
 
That spot…more than anything Yuki wanted Kyo to reach that spot. The one that made Yuki crumble as pleasure would spike through his body.
 
“Kyo…please,” Yuki started. He wanted to ask Kyo to take him, but really there was only so much damage he could do to his own pride in one day. Begging to have Kyo fuck him was something that Yuki couldn't put into words, but instead pleaded with his eyes.
 
Kyo understood. He wouldn't admit to Yuki that he loved him. He would show him, but not tell. There were things that both of them weren't willing to give the other yet. Their bodies were not among the list of the things that the two teens were willing to withhold, and Yuki and Kyo began to divest themselves of the rest of their clothing.
 
Kyo was no longer on his knees. The cat was standing by the stark naked Yuki, his eyes perusing his cousin's pale flesh before he moved in to kiss the slighter teen once again. Reaching around Yuki, Kyo hoisted his cousin up and the rat's legs wrapped instinctively around Kyo's waist. The cat took both of them over to the bed on the other side of the room.
 
Tumbling onto the mattress, the two took to exploring each other thoroughly, never having realized what pleasure they took in appreciating the body of another man. Slow and tender caresses began to grow, becoming hungry as both anticipated the moment that was to come.
 
Yuki pushed Kyo away, only a bit. It confused the cat, but then Yuki placed himself seductively on his hands and knees, parting his legs far enough to give the cat room to access him and maneuver into the spot between his thighs, and then waited for Kyo to take him. Kyo hesitantly moved to the spot where Yuki was, getting on his knees as their legs were thigh to thigh and Kyo's hardness was positioned at the entrance of his cousin.
 
Kyo pushed in…slowly…inch by inch. Yuki panted and gripped the bedspread, balling it in his hands as he wasn't quite expecting the size to be as big as it was. Kyo was blessed with a beautiful cock, and as much as it was odd to have it filling Yuki, the pleasure of having it pushed inside of him was better than the rat could have ever imagined. Kyo stopped, waiting for something, probably for a sign from Yuki that he was ready for more.
 
Thrust, move, do something.
 
Yuki moaned, “Fuck me.”
 
Kyo complied and started pulling out in a long, languid movement, only to replace the flesh in his cousin a few seconds later. Thrust after thrust, Yuki's hips matched and met Kyo's movements, and his body shuddered under the intense sensations flying through his body.
 
“Harder, I want it harder and faster.”
 
Kyo loved hearing Yuki beg, it was erotic to know that he was the one causing his cousin to indignantly plead for more, but he didn't mock Yuki, only followed the requests perfectly.
 
Yuki's breath was released in a long, low moan before the rat sucked in more air needily and then began to moan and whimper again. Kyo's groin pulled every time the rat would whimper or cry out, especially when the cat hit a spot that made Yuki clench the warm flesh tightly around him. Silk wasn't supposed to suffocate you, but the warm silky and velvety confines of the cavern that consumed Kyo's manhood felt like it would do just that.
 
“Y…Yuki…” Kyo groaned as he realized he was very close.
 
More thrusts, hands pumping, grinding…oh lord it was glorious and needy and Yuki was so close. Just once more, one more time hitting that spot and…
 
Yuki screamed Kyo's name and released warm, iridescent ribbons of seed as the young rat orgasmed. Kyo thrust more, hit it again, making Yuki whimper as the room spun. The world melted into a fuzzy haze as Yuki's body crackled with sensations from his orgasm and then there was the final thrust that pushed Kyo's length far into him, spilling hot liquid into the rat's body as Kyo shuddered and gripped Yuki's hips as the cat moaned.
 
Both men collapsed. Kyo, nearly boneless from the powerful orgasm, pulled out of Yuki slowly, leaving a small trail of semen trickling from Yuki's backside before he pulled his cousin's body to him. The embrace was fierce and possessive, showing exactly how much the cat (as tired and spent as he was after the encounter) wanted Yuki.
 
Yuki craned his neck to reach Kyo's lips and kissed his lover. Kyo smiled and returned it…they had just…Kyo couldn't believe it. Kyo had just made love to Yuki.
 
Now what? What about Tohru? Why did being with Yuki feel so right?
 
Kyo clutched Yuki as the rat pulled his lips away and allowed sleep to capture him. Kyo sighed, he would let his dreams sort his feelings out, because right now there was not an ounce of energy left to keep him awake.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF ONE-SHOT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~