Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tainting The Kunoichi ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tainting the Kunoichi

Author: teishou

Email: tsukaidate@yahoo.com

Rating: X

Warnings: Sexual Content, Almost Attempted Rape, Slightly Dark Content

Pairing: ZakuxSakura

Summary: Zaku Abumi, of the Village Hidden in Sound encounters Sakura Haruno, Village Hidden in the Leaf kunoichi, during the Chuunin Exams.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto; I’m not brilliant enough to think him up. Masashi Kishimoto is the creator and owner of Naruto.

XxxX

He sighed and ran a hand through his spiky, navy blue hair. He stretched out on the tree branch, boredom bearing down heavily on the sound genin. Damn these Chuunin Exams. Fucking boring shit. He noticed a flash of pink form the corners of his eyes. Sakura Haruno, of the Village Hidden in the Leaf stumbled through a line of trees. The girl looked troubled, distraught. Her soft green eyes were void and unseeing. She walked slowly through the underbrush in a dazed state.

Zaku Abumi smirked and watched his prey.

Zaku knew she was a virgin. It was so obvious she was saving herself for that Uchiha boy. Too bad the boy didn’t give her the time of the day. That Sasuke could probably have a lot of fun with his teammate. He briefly wondered why the Uchiha Prodigy never took advantage of all the girls that threw themselves at him. Heh, probably into guys.

His thoughts turned back to the pink-haired girl that was nearing his tree.

Her innocence angered him. He didn’t have innocence. It had been ripped away from him early; he was still a child when he had to take on the world and all of its fucked up shit. He eyed the kunoichi. Oh yes, he’d take great pleasure in tainting her. Great pleasure.

A sadistic smirk on his lips, he landed silently behind her as she walked under the tree he’d previously occupied. He hadn’t made a sound, but he’d expected her to at least sense him. When she continued to walk on, oblivious to the boy who stood behind her, he grabbed her wrist.

“Hey Cherry-blossom.” A sharp intake of breath and the girl tensed. She turned slowly, her pale green eyes wide. His taunting onyx eyes raked over her body, not caring to be subtle. Her eyes narrowed in anger, but the boy who had seen the world for what it really was knew that it only veiled her true feelings.

“What do you want?!” He stared at her wordlessly. “What do you want with me?!” He ignored her question.

“Do you really let yourself wander around dazed and defenseless? I could have killed you by now.” A flash of pain passed through her eyes, but still she showed no fear. Was this girl asking for death? When she remained silent, Zaku sighed and released her wrist. He knew she wouldn’t leave.

“What do you want, Zaku?”

“Heh, so you remember my name?” He cast a lazy eye on her. She stared back. “Fine. Answer me this, why don’t you give up on that Uchiha boy? He doesn’t love you.” She grabbed the front of his shirt.

“What do you care?!” She looked up angrily into his onyx eyes. He smirked down at her.

“I’m just saying. Why save yourself for someone who will never want you? You can’t save your innocence forever. If you’re saving yourself for love, give up. Love is just a disappointment. This whole damned world is a disappointment. Sometimes you just need to go for a roll in the mud.” He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her flush against him. He whispered huskily into her ear. “Getting dirty is fun. . .” Sakura shivered as his hot breath caressed her ear. “You’re a grown girl, Sakura. Don’t deny it, you want it bad, but he’ll never give it to you.” He caressed her cheek with a hand. The girl closed her eyes, the warmth of his skin clashing with the cold metal of his windpipe.

“I’ll be the one to taint you, Cherry-blossom.”

Sakura didn’t protest as he lowered her to the ground. She stared up at him, and felt a spark ignite itself within her as he stared back. He lowered his face, keeping eye contact with her. As their lips touched, both fought to keep their eyes open, to prove they were just as strong as the other. He kissed her hard, and was shocked to find her returning it just as eagerly and forceful. He pushed his tongue past her lips, forcing it into her mouth. He groaned into her mouth and lost their silent battles of wills as his eyes drifted shut. He found her tongue and brushed against it, encouraging it to explore as well.

He began to wonder if this girl was really as innocent as she seemed when she wrapped her tongue around his and sucked. No other girl had ever done that before and it was unbelievably arousing.

He pulled away, both gasping for air. Her eyes stayed closed, her pink lips now dark and swollen from their kisses. He moved to her collar bone, nipping and sucking the skin there. She cried out and buried her hands in his hair, clutching his head to herself. He smirked against her skin and brought his hands up to unzip her top.

When he’d bared her upper body, he took the time to look and appreciate what his efforts had provided him. Her pale skin was beautiful really, and he took great satisfaction at being the first to see, first to taste, first to touch, first to taint. Her slender neck led to round, full breasts that led to a sensuously toned tummy. Her skin was flushed from his attentions, her ample breasts heaving erratically. That Uchiha boy is definitely gay.

He lapped at a hardened nipple, loving the way she cried out and clutched at him. He took it into his mouth, rasping his tongue against it, sucking at the sweet, tender flesh. Yes, he would enjoy every second as he tainted the kunoichi beneath him.

Once he’d decided he’d given enough attention to the now flushed and marred mounds, he sat up and began to undress himself. His victim sat up and watched him as he did so, her darkened eyes dancing over every inch of exposed flesh. He smirked as her eyes widened a fraction at the sight of his hard-on before easily returning to their lust-filled haze.

His hand trailed up her still-clothed leg, stopping at the pack she kept mid-thigh. Slowly, he pulled a kunai out, then used it to rip the side of her pants. Pulling the fabric away, he captured her lips again. They fell back to the ground, Sakura’s bubblegum pink hair fanned out around her. A hand trailed down her body, stopping at her core. He slid two fingers in, smiling into their kiss as his fingers were surrounded by hot, wet heat. Her walls clenched around his fingers, making him groan. He drug them out slowly, and pushed them back into her at an agonizing pace. She bucked her hips and whimpered, her body crying out for him to relieve her. He gladly quickened his ministrations, but pulled his fingers away as he felt her inner walls began to spasm.

“Z-Za-Ku.” She gasped, whimpering. “Please.”

“Please what?” He rubbed the tip of his arousal at her dripping entrance. “What do you want, Cherry-blossom?” His voice was raspy. She gasped as he pushed his head into her heat. He groaned. There was no way he was going to hold back and play. She screamed as he thrust into her, tearing her innocence. He continued to move within her, gone in his lust-filled haze.

Glancing down at her, he noticed the tears leaking from her closed eyes. He found himself slowing his pace, and lowering his lips to hers. To his complete shock, he kissed her softly, tenderly. He maintained his pace as he kissed her, surprised when she wrapped her legs around his waist and rolled her hips. He gave into her body’s plea, thrusting harder and faster into the not-so-resistant girl. Her cries of “More” and “Don’t Stop” had him ramming into her like there was no tomorrow.

It wasn’t much longer that her walls began to spasm around his length, squeezing him for all her worth as she coated him with her essence. Her release led him to his. A muffled version of her name was growled against her neck as he spilled his seed within her, splashing her inner walls with his liquid heat.

“Zaku.” The pink-haired girl mumbled his name into his dark blue hair, eyes drifting together as she succumbed to exhaustion. He stared down at the girl for a few moments before pulling himself out of her. Gathering the sleeping hidden leaf ninja into his arms, he carried her over to the shade of a tree.

He stood staring at her after he’d finished dressing the green-eyed girl. She turned onto her side, her brow furrowing and her pink lips pouting a bit. He turned to leap into the trees, his intent to be gone before she awoke. Sighing, he turned back and he sat next to the girl, propping himself up against the tree. He moved her so that her head lay on his chest, and rest his chin on her head.

He fell asleep with his fingers entwined in her pink tresses.
XxX

Pale, jade green eyes opened slowly. She found her vision blurred by pink hair. Scrunching her nose when she realized her pillow was moving up and down gently and that there was a weight on her lower back, she quickly sat up.

Only to discover she was now straddling the lap of a waking sound ninja.

Then it all came back to her. Blood rushed o her cheeks as the sound genin blinked drowsily at her. Her mind was racing with questions. She blurted out the one that kept repeating itself.

“What are you still doing here?” He stared at her for a few minutes, but to both, it felt like an eternity. Her green eyes were flickering between several emotions, the most prominent one confusion. Her slightly tangled hair framed her face, her teeth worrying her bottom lip. Finding no plausible excuse, he told her the truth.

“I don’t know.”

End

XxxX

A/N: Arrgh!! This was supposed to be a dark fic! Zaku forces his attentions upon Sakura, her mind resists but her body betrays her, he leaves, she’s broken. Really Angsty. But it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to. Maybe I’m too soft. I think it’s okay though, there’s still some angst. Don’t forget to review! Let me know if you have any requests for unusual pairings. I mostly write Inuyasha fanfics, but I’ll be doing more Naruto and maybe some other anime if I get any requests.