InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Testing Your Theory ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Testing Your Theory

Author: teishou

Email: tsukaidate@yahoo.com

Rating: X

Warning: Strong Sexual Content. No kiddies!

Summary: A theory is tested...

Disclaimer: Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi, I do not own him, nor any other characters. I just borrow them for my own sick pleasures.

XxxX

Kagome slapped a hand to her mouth to suppress the scream as a red-eyed Taiyoukai appeared in front of her, his long, silver hair falling into place after his unseen sprint to her. Feinting a dash to the left, she swiftly ducked and ran to her right, running down a long hallway and randomly choosing a door. Sliding the shoji door silently behind her, she realized she had ended up in yet another private hot spring. She cursed her luck. It was a hot spring that had gotten her into this mess in the first place. Calming her racing heart and steadying her breath, she pulled her aura into herself and masked her scent. Without making a sound, she strode forward and eased herself into the hot spring, situating herself behind a rock. Hearing footsteps in the hall and doors being opened and shut, she listened until she knew he was right outside the door. Noiselessly, she took a deep breath and ducked into the water, pulling her ebony locks down with her. From the water, she heard the shoji door sliding open and after a few minutes, slide shut. She continued to hold her breath long after the footsteps had gone, staying underwater until her lungs were about to burst.
Surging towards the surface, she gasped in air as she emerged from the warm water. Blinking her eyes to steady her vision in the steamy mist, she let out a sigh of relief.

A chuckle resonated in the steamy air.

Kagome tensed, holding her breath. Maybe she was hearing things. Kami, she hoped she was hearing things. Closing her eyes, she sent a silent prayer to the heavens.
Her eyes shot open as she was pulled flush against a hard, muscled chest, something hard, long and throbbing, pulsing against her. A long, rough tongue was bathing her neck as two beautiful clawed hands came up to cup her breasts, the magenta stripes stark against his lightly tanned skin. The gods must surely hate her.
She clenched her teeth to suppress a moan, but she felt him smirk against her skin nonetheless. She was burning; yet not on fire, hungry; but not for food, and wet; but not because she was standing in a hot spring. Her mind screamed at her as her body succumbed to the silver-haired Inu-Youkai’s touch. Her conscious slowly faded into the background, its screams of betrayal nothing more than a whisper as she melted against the hot, well-toned body behind her. Nothing else mattered except for the delicious feelings he was creating.
She whimpered the loss of a clawed hand from one breast, only to gasp and shriek when it trailed down her body to enter her pussy. He hissed against her throat as her searing, wet heat enveloped his fingers and clenched around the appendages. As she squirmed and rocked on his fingers, he pushed her against the edge of the hot spring and began to ram his fingers into her, pumping them in and out savagely. She cried out with each thrust, turned on by the way he treated her so roughly, loving the way she rose on her toes from the force each time he pushed into her. And when she came, he pulled her head back and slammed his mouth over hers, kissing her breathless as he entered her soft, steamy cunt with one smooth thrust from behind. He swallowed her scream and rammed into her, causing her to come again, her pussy clenching around his dick.
He spun her around and set her on the edge of the spring, spreading her legs wide. Without warning, Sesshoumaru pushed into her again, pounding into her with abandon. His mouth moved savagely over hers as he held her thighs apart, delighting in the way her arms were wrapped tight around his neck. Still recovering from her last orgasm, her pussy began to spasm around his length again, causing her to tear her mouth away from his and scream her pleasure to the ceiling. Still hard, he pulled out of her and stalked out of the hot spring, setting Kagome onto her hands and knees. Grasping her hips, he lined his arousal up with her puffy slit and entered her again, driving in and out of her tight cavern. She screamed, dropping her upper torso to the floor and spreading her thighs further apart. He growled his satisfaction and began to pump harder, pulling her onto him hard as he thrust into her. She came once, twice, before he spun her around and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he strode over to the wall.
“Sessh. .I can’t take much more,” she rasped out. The Taiyoukai didn’t reply as he pressed her against the wall. Taking her knees into his hands, he spread her flat on the wall and pushed into her cunt, dripping with her cum from earlier orgasms. He kissed her again as she screamed silently, pushing all his affection into the kiss. He tore his mouth away to let her breathe; taking in her parted lips and closed eyes. Her breasts bounced with each of his thrusts, her nails dug into his shoulders. Gravity helped him to stretch her tender cunt and she released another hoarse moan as she came again. He increased the pace and force of his thrusts as her pussy spasmed and clenched around him, quickly building her back. As she screamed his name and gripped his dick with her inner muscles, he finally let go and exploded into her, filling her with his hot seed. The excess leaked out and dripped down her thighs. He fell to his knees from the force of his orgasm, Kagome still clinging tightly to his slick, sweat-covered body. She smiled up at him before her eyes drifted shut.
“Mm, thanks koi.” He smirked down at her as she fell asleep, and moved back into hot spring to wash them both off. Brushing her bangs out of her eyes, he smiled.
“The pleasure’s all mine, koishii. You were correct in your theory that the chase is indeed a very stimulating form of foreplay.”

-End-

A/N: Ugh Kagome is s o o o o lucky. Isn’t she? Anyway, I hope you all liked this one. It was another one of those can’t-resist-must-write-now fics. I mean, seriously, getting fucked over and over again by Sesshoumaru? Oh god. . . . . . . . . . . . . Uh, yeah. Heheheh. .so review, and lemme know what you all think!