InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Predicaments of Twilight ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Predicaments of Twilight

Author: teishou

Email: tsukaidate@yahoo.com

Rating: Y

Warnings: Sexual Content

Pairings: SessxKag

Summary: Two beings encounter problems during the twilight hours.

Disclaimer: Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. I’m just the person that uses them to write steamy lemons and such. x]

XxxX

Eyes snapped open to reveal sapphire blue eyes, wide and glazed over. Her cheeks were flushed, lips parted. Her chest heaved erratically, fists clenched in the sheets surrounding her. Her heart beat frantically, recklessly ramming into her ribcage repeatedly. Her hearing was deafened by the burning blood pounding in her ears, mimicking the beat of her wild heart. Legs spread haphazardly, toes curled. Her thighs were burning, she could feel the heat radiating off her skin. The very core of her body was on fire, a liquid heat. Her wet panties clung to her, evidence of the dream that had come to her in the early twilight hours. She shifted her hips and bit her lip to still the cry that threatened to escape her lips as a cold breeze teased the overheated flesh. Her hands clenched and unclenched reflexively. She turned over and buried her face into her pillow, keeping her thighs apart; afraid to let the burning skin touch for fear of searing herself. She let out a frustrated breath and cursed into her pillow.

“Damn you, Sesshoumaru.”

XxxX

A growl permeated the air in a lavish bedroom chamber. The white silk that hung from the ceiling to surround the rather large futon was flung aside viciously as a figure stepped out and strode over to the balcony door. The shoji door was pushed aside forcefully as the person made their way to the balcony rail. The swollen, almost-full-moon shone down on the person, illuminating his long, silky silver tresses. The cool breeze danced over the exposed flesh of his chest, stomach, and arms; his lower body encased in a white hakama. His golden eyes were dark with lust, gleaming in the moon glow. A clawed hand ran through his silver hair in a frustrated manner, the growl rumbling through his chest still present. Remnants of his dream came back to him, causing his hands to form tight fists and his luscious muscles to twitch and spasm involuntarily. As his claws dug into his palms, he glanced down at himself; growling deeper at the bulge in his hakama. Blood spilled past his fingers and fell to the floor, but went unnoticed as the Taiyoukai tried to suppress the pain of his throbbing arousal. His breath ragged, he turned to look out at the brightening horizon. The darkness of night was quickly fading away to the light purple of twilight, which would soon lead to the soft orange of dawn. As his arousal pulsed once more, he turned away and left the balcony, entering his room. Staring down at the white sheets of his bed, his mind presented images from his latest dream. Growling once more, he flung the bed curtains aside and sprawled onto the welcoming futon. Glaring at the empty space beside him, he cursed out loud.

“Damn you, Kagome.”

XxxX

A/N: What do you think? I’m not too sure about this one. It was supposed to be a lemon, but I ended up basing Kagome’s part on this little prose I wrote once because I was a bit, ahem, frustrated. Then yeah, Sesshoumaru’s part just seemed to follow. Is it any good? I wrote it while I was doped up on pills. Can you overdose on vitamin C and whatever that medicine was? O_o Anyway, review please! Feedback would be nice too. And cookies! Yes, cookies! Cookies make the world go round.