Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story One: Secrets



Neji...If I told you my secret
How would you react?
I would like to tell you, but then it wouldn't be a secret,
would it?

"So, Tenten, tell us how your'e doing with Neji." Sakura asked as she reached for another cookie. Tenten had invited Sakura and Hinata over for tea and cookies so they could talk about girl stuff.

"Well, it's a secret, but I'll tell you if you promise to tell me yours, okay, guys." Tenten replied.

Tenten picked up her glass of tea and sipped it slowly, then placing it back down.

"D-don't worry, we w-will, r-right Sakura?" Hinata stuttered out, putting on her shy smile.

"Of course we will!"

Tenten paused for a second, but that one second seemed to last forever.

"W-well," she said, choosing her words carefully,"Neji doesn't really do any romantic things. Not that I know of at least."

Tenten's gaze fell to her cup of tea as she watched ripples flow through it.

"All we really do together is spar and do missions. I wish that we could just hang out more, but he's to self-centered."

Sakura and Hinata looked down, understanding how Tenten felt. They knew that she loved Neji, but what they needed to find out was if Neji would return those feelings.

"Well, anyway, enough about me, how about your guys relations?" Tenten spoke, trying to lighten the mood.

Sakura slowly stood up and placed her glass down on the tea table, checking her watch. The girls looked at her.

"A-are you going s-somewhere?"

"Aww man, I just remembered that I had a meeting today with Lady Tsunade! I am so late! Bye, Tenten! Thanks for the snack!" she said as she hurried out of Tenten's house.

"W-well, I guess I should g-get going too."

Before Hinata could get to the front door, she felt Tenten's hand grab her wrist.

"W-wait, Hinata, could you..." Tenten blushed deeply."Could you show me to Neji's room? I want to talk to him!"

Hinata smiled at Tenten. "S-sure. Let's g-go."

"Right!"

Tenten was led through the Hyuuga household, straight to Neji's room.

Hiashi was walking down the hallway. He looked up and noticed Tenten standing with Hinata in front on Neji's room.

"Hinata?" he spoke.

"U-um, this is Tenten, Neji-nii-san's t-teammate. She c-came to r-return s-something to him."

"Alright, just don't be too long, okay Tenten-san." he said as he walked off.

"C-can you handle t-things f-from here?" Hinata whispered.

"Sure I can!" Tenten thanked Hinata and waited until she was out of sight.

Tenten carefully placed her hands on the doors of Neji's room.

"One..." she whispered.

On the other side of the door, Neji was getting ready to take a shower and he had already started undressing.

"Two..."

He slowly removed his forhead protector, placing it on his bed.

"Three!!!" Tenten harshly pushed the doors aside, shouting to him, "Neji, I wanted to tell you that-"

Neji had already removed his shirt, and he was now standing topless in front of a shocked Tenten.

A small blush formed on Neji's face.

"Can you please close the door."

"O-oh, sorry..." she said backing out of his room.

Neji watched her, then said "You don't have to go. Did you have to tell me something?"

Tenten walked back into his room, closing the door behing her.

She didn't look up at him, because she knew the second she did she would blush like crazy.

Neji studied her face...her expression. He could tell she was embarrased.

Once he started to move towards her, her head automatically shot up, and the intense blush came on as she stared at his chest.

"Tenten, what did you need to tell me?"

Her eyes just seemed to be stuck on his body.

Neji then took his hand and placed it under her chin, making her look at his face.

She sucked in a deep breath, and then said, "Well, I have had a secret that I wanted to tell you for such a long time..."

Neji's body inched forward a tiny bit.

Tenten heart had raced faster than it had ever done before.

"But I wasn't sure,"

Neji's eyes were fixated on hers.

"If you felt the same."

Tenten was breathing deeply, like she would die if she slowed down.

Neji's chest had pressed up against her's, causing her to turn dark red and blurt out, "Neji!!! I love you!!!"

Tears started to form from her eyes. "Do you....love me?"

Instantly Tenten felt Neji's soft lips touch hers, and her heart just seemed to skip a beat. Tenten's arms wrapped around his back, and his wrapped around her waist.

Neji had slowly deepened the kiss, and then broke the kiss.

"Tenten, I will always love you. No one else can make me feel this way."

"Thank you, Neji..." she whispered.

Neji...I had a secret
that I always kept from you
But now you know
how I feel.


A/N: Well, I had just began this new story and I hope that I will be able to complete all of the rest. Please comment and tell me how I did.