Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ PictoChat ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Story Two: PictoChat




So, Neji, why don't we pictochat
I've had a secret that I've been wanting to tell you
Now that your at my house
I feel that it is time for me to spill it



"Neji?" Tenten asked while she continued to concentrate on her new Nintendo DS. She had just recently gotten a Nintendo DS the past day.

"Hn." Neji replied, not opening his eyes. He was trying to meditate on Tenten's couch but was to distracted by the constant noises that her game was making.

"I have something fun we can do together. Want to do it?"

"If this involves shopping, dancing, karaoke, makeup, or clubs, forget it." he said back, still concentrating.

Tenten got up and walked over to her kitchen table. Neji had heard and he opened one eye just a crack.

"Tenten?"

Tenten had picked up whatever it was she went to retreive and brought it back over to Neji.

"Here. I was thinking that we could Pictochat." she said, putting on a cute smile.

Neji's face turned a light pink when he noticed Tenten standing over him. She was wearing a tight pink shirt and jeans.

"Picto what?"

Tenten huffed and then repeated herself. "Pictochat. It's when people with Nintendo DS's can talk to each other in chat rooms by typing. Want to do it with me?"

"Do I have to?" he asked while he watched Tenten turn on the second DS.

"Yes, now here. Just use this touch pen to type in what you want, then click the send button." she handed it to him. "I'll be in my room."

Tenten started walking towards her room when she heard Neji say "Why?"

She replied by saying, "It's more fun that way!" and the he heard her door close.

"More fun my ass..." he whispered.

Neji looked down at the screen and squinted his eyes because the lighting was way to bright. Once his eyes adjusted to the light he studied the screen. A note had been sent from 'Weapon Mistress'.

It said, "So how do you like it, Neji?"

Neji's eyes wandered to the Silver square in the corner of his typing box. His nickname in Pictochat was 'Master Hyuuga'.

"Master Hyuuga? Tenten, why is this my nickname, couldn't you have just typed Neji?"

He heard Tenten yell "Type It or I won't listen!" from her room.

Neji sighed and began to type.

In Tenten's room she was sitting on her bed facing the wall with the game in front of her.

Neji had written "Guess What?" Tenten wrote back "What?"

"I think you look beautiful right now." Tenten's face had turned dark red. Another note had arrived.

"And you are so cute when your embarrased, like you are now."

Tenten turned around to go and yell at Neji for his sudden love questions but hit something on her way getting up. Shocked, she looked up, only to see Neji standing right in front of her.

Tenten had jumped when she felt Neji's hand touch her face.

"You know that your a beautiful girl, right?"

Tenten's face turned even darker.

"And you know that I don't need to right this to you, because I'm going to tell you now."

He moved his face to where he could speak into her ear.

"I love you."

Tenten had stood there for second, and then a tear rolled down her face. It hadn't gone un-noticed, though.

Neji held Tenten in front of him so he could look her straight in the eye. "Why are you crying?"

"It's just that I've loved you for so long, and now my dream of being with you is coming true."

Tenten hugged Neji tightly.

"I love you, too!" she said back, and suddenly her lips had met his, in a passionate lip-lock.

Neji pushed Tenten down onto her bed so he was on top and started kissing her over and over. Finally, they broke apart.

Tenten looked into his eyes and asked, "Can we do this everyday?"

"If I get to keep that Nintendo DS."

"...Alright, but only because I love you..."


Look what PictoChat has done
We were brought into love by this little game
But this is alright
Because you know I'll always love you.




A/N: So how was this second story? I was a little unsure about putting this one on here, but I said "Hey, there's about 98 left to do, so why worry?" Please comment!