Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ I wonder ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Fourteen: I wonder




How come during practice
you always use your rotation to block
my weapon attacks, yet you
never attack me back?





"RISING TWIN DRAGONS!!!" Tenten yelled as she threw a barrage of tools at Neji.

He smirked, which enraged Tenten.

"Come on, Tenten. How many times are you going to try that attack on me?"

He slid his right foot up and around to the right, and called out "ROTATION!!!"

Tenten's tool hit his rotation and where throw back.

"I'm not done yet!" she pulled the strings she had attached to the weapons and pulled them back into the air.

She leapt off the tree branch she was standing on and re-threw the weapons attached to her hands back at Neji, whose rotation had stopped.

"Hah! Got you now, Neji!"

The same smirk came across Neji's face.

The one that Tenten hated.

"Not quite."

He got in his Eight-Trigrams stance.

How is he going to block by doing that move?!

"Hakke Hyaku Ni Ju Hanshou!!" ( One Hundred Twenty-eight Points of Divinity)

Neji quickly pulled out one single kunai, and in one swift movement, blocked out each and every one of Tenten's thrown weapons.

W-what happened? He moved so fast!

He regained his regular stance and then leapt into the air, up to Tenten's height.

"Ah!" Tenten yelled out as Neji pulled her down to the ground and pushed her back up to the tree.

She was really worn out, he could tell.

"Neji," she caught most of her breath back. "What move was that?"

His hand was still holding her shoulder back to the tree, not releasing his hard grip.

"That was my new move, One Hundred Twenty-eight Points of Divinity. I combine my byakugan with swift movement and I am able to stop the move before it happens."

"Oh, cool." she smiled.

He released her from his grip.

It was about 4:30 am, and the sun hadn't risen yet.

"Hey, Neji, follow me. I want to show you something."

He looked at her, but followed obediently.

She put her arms behind her head the way Naruto did when he figured he was the coolest.

Neji had his arms crossed as they walked down a path covered over with the shade of the trees.

Tenten had led him into a clearing where they could see the entire village clearly.

It was a large hill covered with soggy grass and flowers in bloom.

The sun could be seen rising from the border of the village, slowly brightening the sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Tenten said, a gentle smile forming on her face.

Neji didn't answer, but instead, put his arm around her shoulder.

Shocked, she jumped at his touch, but settled back down.

"It is."

He lightly formed a smile.

"Say, Neji, when we spar, why don't you ever return attacks?"

Question was written on Neji's face.

"I mean seriously, I on a tree branch summoning scroll after scroll and all you do is block. Don't you want to, like, practice your attacks or something?"

He sat down, then gently tugged on her hand to signal her to sit.

She sat down, and realized that they were sitting awfully close, not that it was a bad thing.

"So, are you saying you want me to hurt you?"

She looked down at her lap.

"O-of course not."

"Then I won't."

She smiled, but she still looked down at her lap.

A single tear rolled down her face as she said "Do you think I'm weak?"

"Do you think your weak?"

Her eyes widened, then went back to normal.

"No."

"Then your not weak."

She looked up at him, and he looked at her.

Slowly, she brought her lips to his, and embraced in a light kiss.

He moved his arm around her waist, pulling her in.

Another tear rolled down her face, but he broke the kiss and wiped it away.

"Thank you for bringing me here."

"Neji, I.....I really like you." she blushed deeply.

He smiled, kissed her again, this time more passionete, and then stood up.

"C'mon, let's get back to training."

"Okay!"

"This time I wont go easy though."

"Well, I'm glad!"

She smiled.

He smiled back.

And they walked back to the training grounds, arm in arm, as the sun rose above them.



A/N: Thanks for reading this story!! I apologize for taking so long to get this one out, but homework and stuff has been getting in my way! Anyway, please comment and I'll try to update soon!!!