Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Would You Rather? ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Eighteen: Would you Rather?



Hey, I've got a game we
can play today.
It's called Would you Rather
Do this or That?




"Hey, Nejiiiii!!!!" Tenten whined as she poked his shoulder.

Neji sat still, his eyes closed, sitting on the floor leaning against the wall in his room. He was currently busy meditating or something of that sort.

Tenten was knelt down next to him, trying to get him to listen to her.

"Nejiiii!!! Come on, Nejiii!" she whined out again, poking his cheek this time.

Neji sat still as stone, like if he moved some sort of death trap would instantly be launched at him, or something of that sort.

Tenten puffed out her cheeks and pouted.

"If you don't listen I will leave!"

"Knock yourself out."

"Yeah, well..." Truth was, Tenten wasn't even close to getting ready to leave.

"How about this? I you don't listen, I'll scream."

"Scream and everyone will hear you."

"I'll cut myself!"

"Oh, so now your emo?"

Tenten twitched.

This is getting so complicated.

"I'll jump off a building."

"Your a ninja, your reflexes would allow you to land on your feet."

Neji still sat still, his hands folded on his lap.

"No fair!!!"

"Life isn't fair."

"I'll go out with Lee!!!"

"And I suppose your serious."

"...."

"......"

"Okay, maybe not."

Neji smirked, as he continued to meditate, or at least try to.

"You better play or I'll show everyone the picture of you in the girls store."

"You go into boy stores, don't you?"

"And you tried on a bra, didn't you?" Tenten smirked.

Neji's eyes shot open.

Tenten held in her hand a picture of Neji in the girls store with a bra on.

"Who took that?" He asked frantically.

"Oh, a spy I sent after you the day you forgot to buy me a birthday present."

"But I got you one the day after."

Tenten stood up, pulling Neji up with her.

"Who cares? You have to play with me now."

Neji balanced himself up, his long hair following behind.

Tenten pointed a finger at him.

"Alright, now this is how you play. I'm going to ask you would you rather do this or that."

"How do I know what this and that are?"

"I'm gonna tell you!" she yelled, waving her arms.

"Damn, do you have to yell so loud, woman!?"

"Okay, Neji, would you rather listen to 20 hours of country or 20 hours of rap?"

"......rap....."

"Ohh, we have a rapper in the house!"

"My turn." Neji said, sitting down again.

Tenten sat down next to him.

"Would you rather get mauled by a sasquatch or a bear?"

"That's kinda harsh, don't you think?"

"Answer it, or I'll have it arranged. You can meet the sasquatch tomorrow."

"Okay! Okay! Um, the bear!"

Somewhere, deep inside the forest, the sasquatch was angry and went on a rampage because his rival the bear was doing all the beatings.

"Would you rather see Sasuke fall down stairs or Shino fall down stairs?"

Neji laughed at that question.

"Sasuke, no doubt about that."

Somewhere, deep in Orochimaru's lair, Sasuke tripped and fell down 12 flights of stairs. Too bad Neji wasn't there to witness it.

Neji got the chills.

"I have a feeling that Sasuke fell down an enormous amount of stairs and I wasn't there to witness it."

"Would you rather switch bodies with me or Sasuke?"

"Hmm..."

Tenten imagined herself in Sasuke's body, in Orochimaru's lair, doing a tremendous amount of work. Then she imagined herself in Neji's hot body, meditating and being able to use the byakugan.

"Being you would be cool, so I chose Neji!"

"Wise choice."

"Okay, next question, would you rather have a bucket of pink hair color poured all over you brown hair or would you like lavender?"

"I'd prefer neither, but for the time being, lavender."

Perfect! My plan is going to work! Neji just has to step outside his room for a minute and BAM!! Lavender paint splatered all over his hair!

Neji then took his turn.

"Would you rather be splashed with burning hot water or freezing cold water?"

"Freezing! No, burning! No, wait! Freezing!"

"Is that your final answer?"

"Yes! No! Wait, Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Suddenly a bucket of freezing cold water was thrown out of the closet by Hanabi and it splashed all over Tenten.

"Ahhhh!!! Freezing!!"

Her clothes were soaking wet and sticking to her skin.

"Oops, sorry!" Neji said, trying to hold back laughter. "Let me get you a towel!"

He opened the door and---BAM!!!

Tenten looked up at Neji from her soaking wet position.

Neji turned around and his face was covered in lavender paint, his hair a big blobs dripping down from it.

"Hahahaha!!!" Tenten pointed at him and got up.

"What's so funny?" Neji looked in the mirror and gasped like a little girl.

Suddenly, Tenten slipped on the big puddle on the floor and fell on Neji.

"Ahh!"

Tenten landed ontop of Neji, her face extremely close to his.

"Final question before I destroy you for wetting my clothes."

"Yeah." Neji answered, loving the way Tenten's clothes stuck to her skin.

"Would you rather kiss me wet or kiss me dry."

"I perfer you wet." he said, and in an instant her lips were captured by his in a passionete lip-lock.

Neji sucked the water off of her lips and her lips and the tip of her nose was dyed lavender from his paint covered face.

"Hey, we should do pranks like this more often. It's fun!" Tenten said as she looked at Neji's lavender eyes.

"Yeah." Neji smiled.

"Hey!!! Neji's gettin' ready to do somethin with Tenten!!!" Naruto yelled as he looked in through the window.

"Naruto, get outta here!!!"

Naruto sped off down the street, a soaking wet Tenten and a purple faced Neji following.

My, my, what a day, what an hour.




A/N: Well, how was this next chapter? I really didn't get the last sentence, but it was the only way I could really think of to end this chapter. If anyone has any ideas for my next story please review me and I'll try to include them in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and please REVIEW!!!!