Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hakusho
Chapter Three
By:Anime_Fan132

Disclaimer: Me no own so no takey me to court!Please?

Yu Yu Hakusho Cast: Some of us finally get asked some qustions this chapter.

Kanky's Gurl: Hey its not me it the reviewers.

Yu Yu Gang: *Sighs*

Kanky's Gurl: Ask Yu Yu Gang some qustions they sad!

_____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _______


Kankys Gurl: This one is from Kitten-the-Wolf I like that name.

-Raises hand- PICK ME! PICK ME!
Every one: Okay you.
My question is for Inuyasha and Koga. Who loves Kagome more?
InuYasha And Koga: ME!!
InuYasha And Koga: NO ME!
*There argue ments goes on for a while.*
InuTashio: Aww how cute.
Youko: How troublesome. *Takes this Kagome person and hangs her out the window.*
Kagome: *Sreams* WHAT THE HELL! KOGA SAVE ME!!
Koga: *grabs kagome and growls at Youko*
Youko: I think that settles that.
InuYasha: *wines and pouts.*
Kogome: *clings to koga.*
Kanky's Gurl: (A/N I like the kagome/koga pairing so sorry yasha luvers.) Ok Next Qustion.


Okay this one is from animefanatic879
Hey my name is Sasha and I wanna ask Miroku a question plz. My question is Why are you such a pervert? I mean when I watch the show you are always asking a girl to bare your child O,O ANSWER!PLZ!

Miroku: Because I wanted to pass on a strong heir to defeat Naraku if i was not able to. Or if my wind tunnle consumed me like it did my father.
Sango: *mubles* I love him stupid pervert..
Miroku: *Grabs Sango's ass.*
Sango: PERVERT! *takes her boomerang thingy and hits Miroku on to of the head.*
Kanky's gurl: Ok next.
This one is from ForgottenKaze
Okay... I have one for the YYH gang! If you don't know anyone... Just ask... To Mukuro: Do you have any clue why the heck half the YYH fandom hates you? To Raizen: ... How can a demon lord die of HUNGER?! You're suppose to be immortal! For the IY group To Housenki: ...Did you really die of old age? Okay... That was three questions... Anyway, update soon! And remember, if you don't know any of them them that I mentioned, just ask! XP

Kanky's gurl: ok *a gaint cyth pops out of no wear and she brigs it down riping the space time thingy and jumps in* be back in a sec.
Every one: *Blinks*
Boton: *Apears on her ore thingy.* Hey where did the high spirtcal energy go?
Every one: *shrugs.*
Kanky's Gurl: *rips the space time thingy again and walks back in the room with Mukuro,Raizen,and Hosenki.* Me is back. *he cyth magicly poofs away.* Okay you guys need to answer the qustions so you can go bye bye.
Mukuro: No please do inform me why they hate me.
Raizen: Demons may be imprtal but they can still die. I was hungry and all the good food was gone all there left to do was die so yeah.
Housenki: Of course did some one tell you i didn't *shifty eyes.*
Kanky's Gurl: *Her cyth magicaly apears un her hand and she rips the space time thingy with her cyth. She pushes those three into the time rip and gets ready to jump in*
Boton: Woah girl where are you going?
Kanky's Gurl: To take them back.
Boton: That cyth is danguros.
Kanky's gurl: Your just mad cuz they gave it to me and not you. *Jumps into the time rip just as it disapears.*
Boton: Damn!! *Disapears.*
Kanky's Gurl: The rip returns and she jumps back in the room* Okay im just gona keep this with me. Next qustion! This one is from greendayluvr93
kay I've got a question for Miroku. If you could chose any woman you wanted to bear your child who would she be?
Miroku: It would be lovly lady Sango.
Sango: *Blushes*
Kanky's Gurl: *hears some grunts and turns around* What the hell!??! *she raises her cyth and brings it down making a room apear around koga and kagome. Also a fridge with tons of food and drinks apear along with beds and counchs.* Damn they couldent wait till the chapter was over *she mumbles*
Every one: Raides the fridge and some fall asleep on the beds from standing for the past two chapters.
Kanky's Gurl: Ok I am going to find Kankuro and go to the movies! *uses her cyth to rip the space time thingy* Bye every one *jumps in the rip just as it disapears.*
Every one: Bye!!!!
_______________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________

Ok that is chapter three!!! Please R&R!!!!