Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask InuYasha and Yu Yu Hakusho
By:Anime_Fan132 Aka. Kanky's Gurl



Kanky's Gurl: HO SHIT!!!! I haven't been doing the disclaimer!!! Damn some of my cool as hell reviewers should have told me! I shure as hell dont want to get my ass to to jail!!! Some one please do point that out next time!!!!

Disclaimer: I no own InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho!!! So no sue sue!!!!

Kanky's gurl: *sigh* I think I am going to get some of the Naruto cast to come and hang with these guys what do you think? Well when you review plz do tell what you think!!

__________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ __________

Every one: *sleeps*


BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Every one: *Sreams bloody freckin murder*

InuTashio: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Kanky's Gurl: You guys needed to wake up we have more qustions for you guys!!

Sesshomaru: Woo fucking Hoo.

Kanky's Gurl: What in the hell crawled up your pants and died?

Sesshomaru: A freckin spider yokia named Naraku.

Every one: *puts on there Oh My Gawd faces.*

Kanky's gurl: Disturbing.

InuYasha: Yeah.

Kanky's Gurl: Ok first up is darknessmoon!!!

darknessmoon
Why do you hate Fluffy? it means we know you're cute! Ari: i have an Uncle with a tail like Yoko's and he lifts me up with it... could you lift people up with your tail yoko? Nikki: you don't have to answer, she's just trying to bum a ride as vi won't talk to us right now. Ari: am not! Andi: better question, can someone kill those two and make it stick! Ari, Nikki: O.O


Sesshomaru: Because I am just not fluffy... but if it makes me cute then this Sesshomaru is ok with that.

Youko: It really depends on who the person is. But yeah i can lift people with my tail. *lifts Kagome up with his tail*

Kagome: WTF I just got over my damn fear put me the hell down now!!!

Youko: *Blinks* Sorry *puts Kagome back on the floor*

Kanky's Gurl: Well any one want to take them up on the offer of killing Ari and Nikki?

Hiei: Sure! *Unsheathes his sword and holds it at ready*

Kanky's Gurl: WHAT I THOUGHT I TOOK ALL THE DAMN WEAPONS NO KILLING IS ALOUD!!!!! *Takes Hiei's sword* Damn. Ok next qustion.

Solaira
My question is for Sesshomaru. How do you really feel about your little brother and the truth please?


Sesshomaru: Well i know deep down i really love my brother. I am just afraid to show it my foes might attempt to use my little brother against me.

ebil jelly
-Eats jelly sandwich- oh i like this story very interesting idea. ^^' ok on with the questions kagome: how do you feel being compared with ur incarnation kikyo i mean u should be at least stronger than her..but u havent reached ur full potential yet now had u? kikyo: y is every1 hatin u! im one of ur biggest fans! y did u had to go and steal kagome's soul the shikon shards from her and tried to kill kagome. now look what you've done u pissed off the kagome lovers u pissed off the kagome haters and last! kuronue:-kneels before him- will u marry me if not youko will you marry me if not hiei will u marry me if not kuwabara will u marry me heh...-if kuwabara says yes then i shove my foot up is anis..lol- ^^' now update plz ^-^

Kagome: I don't like being compared to the clay pot whore!! She slept with Naraku for gods sake!! And Sesshomaru if i remember corectly!

InuYasha: WHAT!!!!

Naraku: Yes fond memories.

Sesshomaru: O.O This Sesshomaru did no such thing!

Kikyo: Yes you did Sesshomaru and you know you liked it.

Kaky's gurl: Disturbing....

InuTashio: *Pats Sesshomaru on the back.* Thats my boy. Perverted just like his old man.

Kanky's Gurl: Ok befor this goes any farther next qustion.

Ghostreader_Meep

^_^ Power to teh awsome fic!! I do have one more question! ^^U And this is for both the YYH and IY gangs. My Question is 'What would your dream girl/guy look like?'
Kanky's Gurl: Well hw would have to look some thing like Kankuro off naruto.
**** In Naruto World*****
Kankuro:*Sneezes* Stupid fan girls must be talking about me....
****Back to the room every one is kept in****
Kanky's Gurl: *sigh*
Koga,Kurama,Youko,Inuyasha: KAGOME!!!!
Sesshomaru: This Sesshomaru has no prefrance. That this Sesshomaru would tell you.
InuTashio: Humans.
Sango: COUGHmirokuCOUGH.
Miroku: Lady Sango of course.
Ayame: Koga.
Hiei: Hell if I know.
Botan: Uhh I don't know.
Kanky's Gurl: Ok Thats good enough next question.
kurai tenshi
-giggles like botan-...-rubs chin- aw! i got a question for botan....uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm would u rather sleep with koenma -in his baby form- or jaken ^^' lol -hides behind hiei- hiei:onna get off me me:-knocks him out and glomps on him- uhmmm u didnt see anything...OR I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT!! oh and i have a question for youko to would you rather sleep for kagome botan keiko or uhmmm yukina -hiei yusuke inuyasha koga kuwabara and koenma glare at me- what! it's a question...geez...oh and this story is funny as hell!!! ^^' update pweese
Botan: Koenma!!! I woulden't sleep with that ugly ass toad.
All the girls: I don't blame ya.
Youko: Kagome.
Kagome: Oh shit,damn,fuck, *faints*
Youko: She has a colorfull voucabulary. (TT I know I spelt that wrong.)
Sango: *sighs* And takes Kagome to one of the beds.
Kanky's Gurl: Yes very colorfull.. Next qustion.


kurai tenshi

typo ^^' i meant with ^^' and i have one more question it's for naraku... where do you get that eye shadow i got to find out ^^' lol...and one more for shesshoumaru-sama is that fluffy thing of urs connect to ur butt? cause if its suppose to be ur tail y is it laying on ur shoulder...that's it ...for now ^^'

Naraku: I got it from Wall Mart.

Sesshomaru: Yes this fluffy thing is connected to my butt. That is called a tail. It is to long of a tail to let it go willy nilly so i carry it over my sholder.

Kanky's Gurl: *giggles* You said willy nilly *Laughs* Ok next qustion.

kurai tenshi

this is gonna be my last typo!!! i meant to sleep with youko >.< -gets shot- may i rest in misery...
Kanky's Gurl: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! May you come back to us in the after life to hang out with us!!!!!


Mrs. Kurama

ROFLMAO!!!! this is so fugin funny!!! Heh heh heh...-takes deep breaths- ok what to say what to ask! Ok this question is for/directed to kagome,kurama, yusuke, hiei,and youko, now uhm what was it oh yesh now since you uhm -counts the amount of guys i listed- four men are erm how do i say are very famous crossover pairings to be paired up with kagome no. So uhmm first kagome how does that make you feel and which of those four guys do you like the best and no not youko and kurama together... and you four men...demons...men w/e!...-cough- feel about it. And inuyasha how do u feel with these crossover guys taking ur woman and fluffy-sama -shesshoumaru stares coldy at me...i hide behind youko- i mean shesshoumaru-dono,taking her as well .how does that make you feel that no one likes u paired up with kagome -coughESPECIALcoughMEcough-...wasnt to long was...well answer to the best and humorous of your abilities!!!
Kagome: Ummm Kurama's cool the only bad part is that he is like 300 years old....Yusuke is pretty nice as well but im afraid he might shoot me with his spirt gun... Hiei, he just right out scares me... And last but not least Youko...*cries* He looks to much like InuYasha!!!!
Kanky's Gurl: *Rubs Kagomes back* Shhh
Kurama: Yeah I like the girl and im only like 19 in human years. (I think thats write cuz he goes to high school in the tv show and in some fan fic i have read he is in collage so its just a quess.)
Yusuke: She is pretty cool maby she would like to go to the arcade with me.
Hiei: She is just some stupid negin why in the world would I like here?
Youko: As I said earlyer I like the girl! *Purs* (kits pur i think..)
InuYasha: It really pisses me off. *Reaches for his sword wich i cant spell and finds it missing*
Kanky's Gurl: Like I said I took all weapons.
InuYashs: WHAT!?!?!? The cold ass Teme took MY KAGOME!?!!??
Kurama: I don't blame him.
All the guys: Yeah me eather.
Kanky's Gurl: Fluffy-Sama I luv you *glomps* Ok with that out o...
Sesshomaru: If you do not get off of me you crazy ass girl the world will come to an end!
Kagome: *Sreams and runs around in circles* The world is coming to an end!!! The sky is falling. Sesshomaru said 19 words!!!!!
Kanky's Gurl: Oh shit *hides under a bed* Ok next qustion befor the world ends.

Sirona Argante

Thanks for updating! I do have anoher question for Hiei: Would you have a relationship (longer than a one-night-stand, but shorter than an actual relationship) with a cat demon priestess who is a virgin when the relationship begins, has waist-length green hair, is about twenty (she looks sixteen), and can be hyperactive if she's given pop rocks? That's all for now, but I'll probably have more questions later!

Hiei: *Perks up* Where can i met this cat demon and when?
Kanky's Gurl: *still under the bed kagome had joined her* Ok Hurry next!!!

person199999999999999999999999
Nice story so far. Ok first i have to say sorry to the Yu Yu Hakusho because i can't ask u guyz a question cause i have never seen it. Ok on to the question(s) this one is for InuTasho do u like seeing Inu and Sesshy fight? This one is for Inuyasha: Why did u throw oreos at Sesshomaru in chapter 4, i would have stabbed him. KEEP ON WRITING Kanky's-gurl! (work on the spelling)

YHH gang: Oh man.
InuTashio: No I do not like seeing them fight. If you was a father/Mother would you like to see your only kids try to kill each other?
InuYasha: I threw oreos at Sesshomaru cuz i know he hate there choclatey goodness. and Kanky's Gurl took my sword when we got in here. oh and father was over there or I would have stabbed him.
Kanky's Gurl: Ok Hurry one more!! GOO!!!

animelover237
this is for Sesshomaru: Why do you deny that yes in fact U R FLUFFY? is it because of some trauma? shrugs.

Sesshomaru: Yes my father droped me on my head when I was younger. Also I walked in on my father and his human wech having sex. So yes i was traumatized at a very youg age.
Kanky's Gurl: Nice to know well till next time thats all folks!! *still hides under the bed waiting on the end of the world to come*
_________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________

Ok im kinda sad cuz I had a bunch of mediaminer reviewers but only two FanFiction.net reviewers. I used to have more Fanfiction.net reviewers? Well any way I wont update again till i get aleast ten reviews! Also the first 10 reviewers get a Youko Chibi!!
Much Luv
Kanky's Gurl