Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ The Rise of Neos and White ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm back and I've got to say that I am very pleased with the support that my new Crossover story has gotten so far! With seven reviews in the first chapter, I'm sure that this story will be a great success! I've got brand new ideas continuing to come out as I develop this story and I hope that it will make this story great! Now, some of you have questions about the story and I think I can give you some answers. First of all, Davis will be making his grand appearance probably in Chapter 4 or Chapter 5, depending on how much material up to the time in the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX before the start of the GX tournament I can put in each chapter, but most likely, I will get done with this `prelude to embracing the darkness' around Chapter 3, most likely. And yes, Alexis knows the `secret' to Tsunade's Super Strength and she can use, but she doesn't try to use it often. Finally, Hikari does know the Spirit Gun and Spirit Shotgun because Hikari was part of Yusuke's Spirit Detective journey until the start of his `case' with Sensei and she was in Duel Academy during part of the time, but she has kept up her training with her powers. Plus, I'm might be adding two more `Chosen Duelists' to be the total up to twelve Chosen Duelists in all, but we will have to see. Also expect appearance from `characters' for the old Yu-Gi-Oh R series. Well, I think that's enough of my rambling and it's time to start with the show!
 
Now, before I start this story, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story.
 
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, no gore and death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations
 
Author note: This is a final warning to all readers. The characters will be displaying a lot of OOC (Out of Character) attitudes, tones, voices, and whatnot throughout the story.
 
Plus, to avoid confusing Hikari Urameshi, Yusuke's elder twin sister in this story, with Hikari Kamiya, the Digidestined of Light and younger sister to Tai Kamiya, Digidestined of Courage, here is how to tell them apart:
 
Hikari-Hikari `Kari' Urameshi
Kari- Hikari `Kari' Kamiya
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 2: The Rise of Neos and White
 
(Rejoining our heroes and heroines; Shortly after the duel between Zane and Aster)
 
Now, we find Aster Phoenix, after his victory against Zane, talking with a group of reporters, who are photographing him and interviewing him.
 
One female reporter tells Aster, “What an impressive win! What's your secret?”
 
Aster replies, with a sly smile and tone, “Like I tell my fans, winning is easy when you got destiny on your back.”
 
Back in Duel Academy, we find our heroes and heroines, our four Digidestined, Kari Kamiya, TK, Yolei, and Ken, Serena, Hotaru, and the four Inner Sailor Scouts, Yusuke, Kira, Hikari, who has a pissed off look in her expression, Keiko, Kuwabara, and Kurama, Naruto and his three fellow Shinobi, Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata, and Jaden and his friends, Alexis, Chazz, Bastion, Syrus, and Tyranno, watching the after duel interview with Aster Phoenix.
 
Hikari says, with a low angered tone, “What a fucking jerk.”
 
Keiko tells Hikari, with a whisper in a slight scolding tone, “Kari, keep it down and watch that language! Do you want to get us in trouble?”
 
Kira says, with a sly tone, “She's just sore that her boyfriend lost.”
 
Hikari tells Kira, with an angered expression and tone, “Shut it, Kira.”
 
Yusuke tells Kira, with a nervous tone, “Sis, I don't think that you want to make Kari mad right now.”
 
Kuwabara whispers to Kira, nodding his head, “Urameshi is right. Kari might not like to get into fights like you and Urameshi, Kira, but she can still kick your butt and she has plenty of training with her spirit powers, even through she hasn't been with us with the for whole Sensei case and you and Urameshi's adventures in the Demon World.”
 
On the meanwhile, on the large television in the room, the female reporter's voice asks Aster, “What about this new deck of yours?”
 
Aster says, “Well, there is a reason that I revealed it today . . .” Aster's face is fully displayed on the television and he says, “You see, last week, I pay a visit to Duel Academy and get this, I found a student that totally copied my deck!”
 
Jaden exclaims, stunned, “What?!”
 
Tyranno asks, perplexed, “I wonder who did that?” Soon enough, we find many of Tyranno's friends, namely our heroes and heroines, sweatdrop from this ditzy comment coming from the mouth of our dino duelist, Tyranno Hassleberry.
 
Lita tells Tyranno, “Hassleberry, Aster Phoenix is accusing Jaden of copying his deck when he copied Jaden's!”
 
Tyranno yells out, shocked and angered, “What?! All right, that did it! No one accused my pal of being a copy cat! Wait until I get my hands on him!”
 
Naruto tells Tyranno, “No joke! That's so a low blow! Believe it!”
 
On the television, Aster says, with a serious tone, “I guess I can't blame him. I mean who doesn't want to be me?”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, angrily, “Everyone in the whole world asshole!”
 
Aster then says, with a serious tone, “But before this wanna-be took all of the credit, I had to reveal my deck. You see, this student, who will remain unnamed, has somewhat of a following with hard-core dueling fans. And last thing that I need is some prep school wanna-be taking the credit for my work!”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “It's official. I can't stand this bloke!”
 
Rei tells Bastion, with a serious and annoyed tone, “You aren't the only one, Bastion! He accused Jaden of copying his deck when he was the one that copied Jaden's deck! That guy needs to be taken down a few!”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, seriously, “No kidding! Taking credit for someone else's work while making it looks like the other way around! How rude is that?!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah! Jaden has been playing with his Elemental Hero cards since he was a little kid and that jerk must have only been playing with them probably around this one duel or so! What an ass! Famous or not, he needs to be taken down!”
 
TK nods his head and says, with a very serious tone, “I agree with you, Yusuke. There are many things that I tolerate, but what Aster Phoenix just did was really low.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement with TK and says, “Yeah! Accusing Jaden of copying his deck when it is actually him that copied Jaden's! Talk about rude!”
 
Yolei nods his head and says, annoyed, “No joke, Kari! What a major egoistical jerk!”
 
On the television, Aster says, with a serious tone, “Now, whatever you like me or not, there is one point that can't be denied: I'm the best and I can't be beat! And to prove it, I'm challenging this school boy! I won't mention his name, but it rhymes with Shaden Shuki!” Everyone then looks directly at Jaden and Aster says, over the televisions, “Do you hear me, Shaden? You know who you are, you card thief! You think that your rip-off deck is so great? Then prove by putting it up against my deck!”
 
Yusuke says, with a snarl, “Okay, I'm really tempted to deck this guy!”
 
Hikari says, with an angered snarl, “Get in line, bro!”
 
Naruto says, with a confidence, “Ha! I know that Jaden will beat the pants off of this jerk!”
 
Hinata asks Naruto, in her usual tone, “How can you be so sure, Naruto?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, “Jaden's a great guy and one awesome duelist! He's beaten tough opponents! I've seen him in action and I know that he can beat some copycat jerk with an attitude!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, nervously, “I'm not so sure, Naruto. I mean, Jaden only tied with Zane and Aster managed to beat Zane.”
 
Hikari yells at Sakura, angrily, “Would you shut up about that Sakura?!”
 
Sakura winches in fear and she thinks in her mind, “Touché.”
 
Naruto says, with a confident tone, “Ha! That jerk only got lucky!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, “Idiot.”
 
Naruto yells at Sasuke, annoyed, “What was that Sasuke?!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, in a plain and serious tone, “If you had been paying attention, Aster played the duel flawlessly. He didn't get lucky. He skillfully beat Zane and that means he isn't no pushover.”
 
Jaden's friends look at him and Alexis tells Jaden, concerned, “Sasuke's right, Jay. You might have beaten him once, but now, he is using his real deck.”
 
However, Jaden thinks in his mind, with a wide sly smile on his face, “This is just the duel I've been looking for! It's time to get my rematch on!”
 
Syrus asks, curiously as he watches Jaden gives a wide sly grin and watching Aster's picture on the television intently, “Uh, Jay?”
 
Yusuke tells Syrus, with a sly smile, “Don't even try, Syi. That's exactly Jaden would look when he gets excited for a great and challenging duel.”
 
Kira says, with a wide sly smile, “I think that he is really excited for this challenge, even if the jerk accused him of copying his deck. You should know that about him by now.”
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “Yeah, no kidding.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Yeah. But Aster is very good to beat Syrus' older brother like that and Jaden only managed to get a tie out of him! Does Jaden stand a chance to win?”
 
Kurama thinks in his mind, “It seems like nothing, but I'm getting a terrible feeling that what Hiei told the Sailor Senshi is right. There is an evil coming to Duel Academy and I can't be sure why, but I can feel that it is coming. However, I don't know why I'm feeling this way.”
 
Hikari tells Jaden, with a very serious tone, “Jay, you had better make sure that you tear that pretty boy a new one or I will make sure that I do that for you!”
 
Jaden yelps and says, nervously, “Yes, ma'am!”
 
Keiko tells Hikari, with a serious and scolding tone, “Kari, that wasn't nice! Threatening Jaden like that is way off line!”
 
Kari tells Hikari, also with a scolding tone, “Keiko's right! I know that you are upset about Zane's lost, but you can't take it out on Jaden!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “That jerk didn't just beat Zane! He made a laughing stock out of him!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “We know that, Kari! And we are pissed off by that jerk, too! However, it doesn't damn well give you the right to take out on Jaden!”
 
Hikari sighs and says, solemnly, “Yeah, you are right. Sorry, Jay.”
 
Jaden tells Hikari, with a wide smile, “Don't worry, Kari. It's cool.”
 
Mina asks Ami, curiously, “Do you think that Jaden stands a chance against Aster?”
 
Ami tells Mina, while secretly using her mini-computer, “I'm not sure, Mina. Jaden's abilities seem to equal Zane's since he and Jaden tied at the final duel that Zane fought in Duel Academy, but Jaden has a unique ability.”
 
Lita asks Ami, curiously, “Unique ability?”
 
Ami nods her head and she says, with a nod, “Yes. Jaden has some kind of unique `Miracle Draw' ability, the ability to draw the card that he needs from his deck when the duel has turned against him and at other times that he needs to draw the right card, and I've only notice this ability in one other person that we know.”
 
Serena asks Ami, curiously, “Who?”
 
Ami looks at Serena and she tells him, “You, Serena.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Me?”
 
Ami tells Serena, with a nod, “Yep. In all of the duels that I recorded and kept records of, you seem to have a similar ability to Jaden and when the duel looks like it is going to be in your defeat or turning against you, you draw the right card that you need and play it in the right way.”
 
Rei says, amazed, “So, Meatball Head has the same `Miracle Draw' ability as Jaden?”
 
Ami says, nodding her head, “Based on the data that I took of Serena's duels and I've gotten about Jaden's duel, it would seem so.”
 
Serena says, amazed, “Wow. What do you know?”
 
Bastion asks Ami, overhearing their conversation, “Ami, may I take a look at your data and I'm sure to see if I can valid your theory. I've got a lot of information on Jaden and his duels and I can compare that data with the information that you have on Serena.”
 
Ami tells Bastion, with a sweet smile, “Sure, Bastion-sempai! I would be glad too.”
 
Bastion gives a slight blush in his cheeks and he replies, a bit nervously, “It is no problem, Ami.”
 
Bastion isn't the only one that overheard Ami's conversation with her friends and Yusuke thinks in his mind, “Serena has got the same `Miracle Draw' ability that Jay has? Well, from what I saw in her duel with Bastion, I'm not one to doubt that possibility.”
 
Kira thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “So, Serena might have Jaden's `Miracle Draw' ability, huh? It seems like that she might have that ability. In her duel with Bastion, when the chips were down, Serena drew exactly what she needs and turned a near defeat into one awesome victory.”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “Serena might have Jaden's `Miracle Draw' ability? That's interesting, but it is most likely true. In her duel with Bastion, she drew the one card that she needed to give her the chance to turn that duel around for victory in her favor. However, I still can't my finger on it, but I think that there is more to Serena than meets the eye. When we met on our first day in Duel Academy and looking for our dorms, she knew that I was glancing at her and she became really nervous. She knows that I suspect something and something tells me that I should figure out what.”
 
Jaden tells Serena, with a smile, “Wow, Serena! I didn't know you were that good, but then again, getting to Obelisk Blue just after you arrived here shows that you are one awesome duelists and I should know, I dueled you and you tied with me!”
 
Syrus says, amazed, “Yeah! That was sure a surprise!”
 
Alexis says, thinking, “Now, that I think about it, you and Serena seem a lot alike, Jay.”
 
Jaden and Serena ask in unison, with curious tone, “We do?”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly smile, “No joke, Jay! Both of you eat enough to find a small army, namely bottomless pits, you tend to be quite dense and clueless at time, and you seem to win nearly every duel that you fight with this `Miracle Draw' ability. It is like you and Jaden are brother and sister!”
 
Serena yells at Rei, annoyed, “I don't eat too much! I'm just a growing girl.”
 
Mina tells Serena, teasingly, “Growing which way, Serena?”
 
Serena calls out, very annoyed tone in her voice, “Thanks a lot, Mina! Who's side are you on?!”
 
TK asks Yolei and Ken, “Do they always tend to be like this?”
 
Ken tells TK, with a smile, “Yep. Rei and Serena are a lot like Davis and Yolei. They fight at every single chance and argue like no tomorrow!”
 
Yolei yells out, annoyed, “No, we do not! If Davis was a little more `sensible' and not so much of an soccer crazy dope . . .!”
 
Kari tells Yolei, with a serious tone, “Yolei, come on! Davis is a good person! Sure, he isn't perfect, but we've all got our flaws! And I've got to agree with Ken, Rei and Serena are so much like you and Davis when you argue!”
 
Yolei calls out, very annoyed tone in her voice, “No way!” TK, Ken, and Kari giggle when Yolei gives a pouting look while Rei and Serena start to get into their classic tongue match while other members of our heroes and heroines are worried about Jaden's upcoming duel with Aster Phoenix.
 
(Back in the mysterious location; Sometime later)
 
Inside of the mysterious room with white marble walls and floors with Sartorius sitting down in front of the white marble table looking down at his Tarot cards, we find Aster Phoenix walking up behind him.
 
Sartorius tells Aster, in a plain tone, “Wise choice.”
 
Aster tells Sartorius, in a serious tone, “Yeah, you were right. I have to beat that Jaden kid. It's the only way. My entire career is on the line here!”
 
Sartorius tells Aster, in a plain tone, “Glad that you agree, but it wasn't my idea. This rivalry was decided by the hands of fate.”
 
Aster tells Sartorius, in a serious tone, “That may be true. But we already know that fate has already chosen me to be the best.”
 
Sartorius tells Aster, in a plain tone, “Your pride serves both as strength and a weakness. Now, bring me your deck! I would like to peer through the doors of destiny.” Aster hands his deck to Sartorius, he puts into one hand, his eyes gives off a bright violet glow, and sinister purple energy goes into Aster's deck.
 
Aster asks Sartorius, curiously, “Well?”
 
Sartorius tells Aster, as he returns Aster's deck to him, “It seems you already knew the future.”
 
Aster says, with a confident sly smile, “Then you don't have to wish me luck.” Soon enough, Aster walks off to his transport that will take him to Duel Academy.
 
(During the evening hours in Duel Academy; Within the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Inside of the Ra Yellow dorm, we find Serena, in her Obelisk Blue uniform, within her `old room' when she was part of the Ra Yellow dorm trying to relax as best as she can while thinking about Jaden's challenge by Aster.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, plainly, “Man! What a real jerk! Embarrassing Syrus' big brother like that and accusing Jaden of copying his deck when he copied Jaden's deck! Personally, I hope that Jay wins this duel, but the odds don't look good for him. However, a true duelist never backs down from a challenge and as usual, Jaden lives up to be a true duelist. I just hope that Ami, Keiko, and Bastion can find something about Aster that can help him win.” Just then a knock comes from Serena's door and Serena calls out, plainly, “Come in!” Soon after, the door opens to reveal our miko of the Sailor Senshi, Rei Hino, come into the room. Serena asks Rei, surprised, “Hey, Pyro, what's up?”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a weak smile, “Can't a friend come in to say hello, Meatball Brain?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a smile, “You are invited any time, Rei. So, what do want to talk about?”
 
Rei replies, a bit defensively, “Who said that I wanted to talk about something?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with concerned, “Rei, you never act like that unless something was on your mind. Now, tell me what's wrong and I can tell that something is troubling you. It is in your eyes.”
 
Rei is surprised by this, but she sighs and says, plainly, “Well, ever since we came to Duel Academy, I've been having a real bad feeling.”
 
Serena asks Rei, curiously, “A `bad feeling'?”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Yeah. Like something evil is coming and I don't know what. I kept getting a vision or two about some weird white light and evil purple eyes.”
 
Serena mentally gasps at Rei's remark and Serena asks Rei, “Do you think that it is a new enemy?”
 
Rei says, shrugging her shoulders, “Without the great fire back at home, I can't be fully sure and even through I've mediated in every form and fashion, which you better not get me started on, I can't seem to get anything clear. I didn't any of the other girls, yet, but I just can't feel that something `terrible' is going to happen.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly smile, “Rei, I know that you are concerned. And personally, so am I when you say things like, but I mean, we are the Sailor Scouts. We've faced evil before and we've beaten it.”
 
Rei replies, seriously, “Yeah, but if this is a new enemy, we don't know anything about it!”
 
Serena asks Rei, in a reassuring tone, “Well, I don't think that we should get so high-strung about it until we know more information. However, we should tell the girls and Darien to be on their guard more. We can't be too careful.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “Surprising coming from you.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly smile and mock annoyed tone, “Very funny, Pyro.” Serena and Rei then have a good giggle to lighten their moods, but deep down, Serena feels that Rei is totally right about a new evil coming to Duel Academy. Soon after, a huge explosion and a man's scream are heard! Serena yells out, freaked out, “What in the hell was that?!”
 
Rei calls out, seriously, “That was an explosion and someone screaming! Come on, Meatball Head!”
 
Serena replies, a bit fearfully, “Do we have to?”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Come on!” Rei grabs Serena by the left ear and drags her out the door!
 
Before they go through the door, Serena yelps out, painfully, “Yow! Yow! I'm coming! I'm coming already! Let go of my ear!” Soon after, the two of them were out of the door and Serena closes the door behind her.
 
(In front of the main building of Duel Academy; Sometime later that night)
 
Later that night, we find Aster Phoenix hovering over a wide-eyed shocked and horrified adult male with a helmet, broken goggles, brown buttoned up jacket, black pants, and brown shoes while shuffling through a deck of cards in his hand.
 
Aster says, with a nasty sneer, “If you want free cards, then here! They won't be much use to you in jail!” Aster throws the deck of cards on the stunned person's stunned form, who is twitching and has the look of horror in his eyes. Soon after, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke using their ninja super-speed appear first on the scene.
 
Sakura yells out, angrily, “Okay! Who is the wise guy?! I need my beauty sleep, you know!”
 
Hinata gasps, points to Aster, and says, in her shy tone, “Isn't that . . .?”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Aster Phoenix.”
 
Aster looks at Sasuke and states, with his sly smile, “Well, what do you know? Sasuke Uchiha, the last of the Uchiha clan. What's someone like you doing in these parts?”
 
Sasuke states, with a serious and plain tone, “What is it to you?”
 
Aster shrugs his shoulders and says, with a sly tone, “Nothing really. And besides, this isn't why I'm here.”
 
Sasuke says, plainly, “Your challenge to Jaden Yuki.” Just then Serena, Darien, and all of the Sailor Scouts, Jaden, Bastion, and Syrus, and Yusuke, Keiko, Kira, Kuwabara and Kurama, along with Crowler and Bonaparte from the harbor, arrive.
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily, “What in the hell is the idea?! Who's the ass that screaming their head off when we are trying to get ready for some sleep?!”
 
Kira calls out, annoyed, “Somebody who is getting their ass kicked!”
 
Aster says, amazed and with his sly smile and tone, “Wow! The infamous Yusuke Urameshi, the most notorious street punk of Sarayashiki Junior High, is here? My, this school attaches quite the crowd.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, looking at Aster, “Hey, it is that Aster Phoenix kid!”
 
Yusuke tells Kuwabara, annoyed, “We can see that Kuwabara!”
 
Bonaparte calls out, annoyed, “So, I've got icicles on my eyebrows for nothing?!”
 
Kira tells Bonaparte, with an annoyed tone, “Why don't you keep it down, short stuff?!”
 
Rei tells Aster, with an annoyed tone, “You've got some nerve to show your face here!”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile and tone, “And why is that?”
 
Lita calls out, angrily, “You damn well know why?! You've got some nerve to accuse Jaden of copying your deck when you are the one that copied his!”
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily, “No joke, jerk! And on national television, no less!”
 
Aster shrugs his shoulders and says, with a sly tone and a sly grin, “What can I say? That's my true deck and that's all there is too it!”
 
Naruto calls out, angrily, “Cut the crap! You were just jealous of Jaden and you pulled that stunt on purpose!”
 
Aster says, with a sly tone, “Not quite, kid. Don't knock it until you are a pro, rookie.”
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, “All right, this jerk is starting to really piss me off!”
 
Syrus then points to the person lying on the ground and asks, curiously, “Who is that guy?”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “Him? He is just some punk that thought that crime would pay. Turns out he was wrong.” Soon after, Ami, Bastion, Syrus, and Hotaru run over to him.
 
Ami puts her fingers on his neck and she says, seriously, “He is alive, but I think that he is in a comatose state.”
 
Syrus says, nodding his head in agreement, “I'll say, Ami. It looks like that he knocked him out cold.”
 
Bastion yells out, demandingly, “What did you do to him?”
 
Aster ignores Bastion's question and Aster asks Jaden, with a sly grin and tone, “Hey, Jaden! How you've been bro?!”
 
Naruto yells out, angrily, “Hey, answer Bastion's question, jerk!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, annoyed, “Naruto's right, Aster! Now, fess up!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a cool sly grin and tone, “Whoa! Slow down! Save it for the duel, bro!”
 
Bonaparte tells Aster, in his French accent and tone, “Bonjouer, Monsieur Phoenix! I am Chancellor Bonaparte!” Bonaparte motions to Crowler and he says, plainly and lowly, “And here is my personal assistant.” Crowler yelps in shocked and annoyance at Bonaparte's `antics'.
 
Aster tells Bonaparte, “Sorry, pal, but I'm not supposed to talk to managers. All business deals go through my agent. Guys like me don't have time to deal with the little people.” Bonaparte gives out a loud growl of annoyance and Crowler looks at Bonaparte with a serious look.
 
Crowler tells Bonaparte, plainly, “Correct me if I'm wrong, but are both of us are in charge here?”
 
Aster passes Jaden and he tells him, with a serious tone, “I'll see you bright and early for our duel! Oh, by the way, other than your friends, there are no spectators!”
 
Bastion asks, curiously, “No spectators?”
 
Hotaru asks, perplexed, “Why would he not allow others to watch him duel?”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “You see, I'm a pro! People pay for me to see me duel! There is no way that I'm going to give a free show to a group of amateurs!”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Amateurs?!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, annoyed, “That's not cool, bro! A lot of the students here look up to you and you are going to say that they can watch you duel?! Come on!”
 
Naruto tells Aster, with an annoyed tone, “No kidding, Jay! How selfish can you get?! You've got plenty of fans, here, through I don't know why a person like you would have fans!”
 
Sakura says, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah! That so not fair, Phoenix!”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, “I agree, Sakura! That's just stuck up and selfish!”
 
Aster gives a loud amused laugh and he says, with a sly smile and tone, “You've got a lot to learn about the biz, boys and girls.” Aster then walks away for our heroes and heroines, who have serious, angered, and annoyed looks on their faces.
 
Crowler calls out, worriedly, “Wait! Aster!”
 
Bonaparte states, begging tone in his voice, “What about this agent?!”
 
Crowler yells out, worriedly, “We have business to discuss!”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, plainly, “Those two are pathetic! Naruto is a fool and a loser, but he is far better in character and as a duelist than him! Personally, I'm surprised that he managed to control that creature living inside of him! I was surprised to learn that Naruto had the Nine-Tailed Fox, the creature that the Fourth Hokage sacrificed his life to stop, inside of him, sealed by the Fourth Hokage, but then again, it explains where he gets that unusual fearful power inside of him. I'm surprised that someone like Naruto could control it, but compared to those pathetic idiots, if they had the Nine-Tailed Fox inside of him, the fox would take control of those weaklings in no time.”
 
Mina yells out, perplexed and annoyed, “What does Aster Phoenix mean by that?”
 
Kira says, annoyed, “He is just a damned jerk.”
 
Amara says, with a serious and plain tone, “Yes, he is. However, he is a very talented and famous `jerk'.”
 
Michelle whispers to Amara, curiously, “Is something wrong?”
 
Amara whispers back, serious tone, “I'm getting a weird feeling from him. More specifically his deck.”
 
Michelle asks Amara, in a whisper and curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Kurama thinks in his mind, “I think I know what Amara is talking about. I've felt it too ever since he got here. I'm sensing a weird aura coming from his deck and I'm not sure that it is friendly.” While Aster goes off to find somewhere to sleep for the night before the duel, he and the others don't know is that Hiei is watching, unnoticed, from a nearby tree.
 
(The following morning; within Obelisk Arena)
 
That following morning, we find Serena, Darien, and all of Serena's fellow Sailor Scouts, our four younger Digidestined, Jaden's friends, Chazz, Alexis, Bastion, Tyranno, and Syrus, Naruto and his fellow three Shinobi, Kagome, and Yusuke, Kira, Kuwabara, Keiko, Kurama, Hiei, and Yukina sitting down in the stands as Jaden, with a duel disk that has his dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, starts to enter into the room.
 
Kuwabara whispers to Hiei, “Hey, short stuff, I thought that you were interested in duels like these!”
 
Hiei replies, in a low tone, “I'm not, fool. The only reason that I'm here is because of the weird aura that I sense.”
 
Kuwabara asks Hiei, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Kurama thinks in his mind, “I know exactly what Hiei means! I'm sensing a mysterious new aura and I think I know where it is coming from!”
 
Serena says, concerned, “I hope that Jaden will be okay.”
 
Darien asks Serena, curiously, “Why are you so concerned about him?”
 
Serena tells Darien, “Jaden is a new friend, Darien-chan! I'm always concerned about my friends!”
 
Darien tells Serena, with a warm smile, “Jaden is the top duelist in the school! I'm sure that he will be fine!” Darien thinks in his mind, “Why did I just feel jealous right now? Serena is always concerned about all of her friends, new and old, and that's the way that she is! I know that her heart is for me!” Darien looks at Jaden and thinks, concerned, “However, I can't help to feel concerned about Jaden, too! Not just because he is facing a duelist that defeated someone that Jaden was defeated by before and only tie with in a rematch, namely former top student, Zane Truesdale, but for some other kind of reason! Like a brother worrying about a sibling, but why do I feel that way?”
 
Kari asks her friends, “Do you think that Jaden has a chance against Aster Phoenix?”
 
Yolei tells Kari, with a smile, “That guy is a poser! He might have beaten Zane Truesdale, but Jaden can't be beat by someone who copied his deck!”
 
Ken tells Yolei, concerned, “Well, Aster's Elemental Hero deck is somewhat different than Jaden's deck, including with that Phoenix Enforcer, Elemental Recharge, and Destruction of Destiny cards. And he used them masterfully! Even Jaden has proven to be good, Aster has won tons of pro-level duels!”
 
When Jaden comes onto the dueling platform, Alexis says, worriedly, “They are about to start.”
 
Tyranno calls out to Jaden, “Your back-up troops are right here, Sarge!”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Crush that jerk, Jay!”
 
Yusuke calls out, seriously, “Yeah, pal, no mercy to that jerk or I will kick your butt!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a sly smile and tone, “Nice words of encouragement, Yusuke.”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a sly smile and tone of his own, “Yeah, I thought so, Kei.”
 
Keiko gives a smile and a sigh, but just then looks around and asks, curiously, “Do you know where Kari is? She was just here.”
 
Yusuke and Kira become nervous, look at each other, and Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Oh no! She wouldn't!”
 
Kira tells Yusuke, with a serious tone, “Knowing how much of a crush that she has on Zane and how angry that she got during that whole time, I would think yes!”

Keiko, knowing what the Urameshi siblings were implying, yells out, stunned, “Oh no! She wouldn't!”
 
Kira and Yusuke tell Keiko in unison, “She would!”
 
Chazz overhears them and he asks, in his usual snobbish tone, “What are you, dweebs, yapping about now?”
 
Kuwabara yells at Chazz, annoyed, “Nothing that you should know, punk!”
 
Kira and Yusuke rise from their seats and TK asks, seeing them, “Where are you, two, going? The duel is about to start.”
 
Yusuke tells TK, nervously, “We . . . We'll be right back!” Soon enough, the two of them started to rush out of the stands as quickly as they can.
 
As the others watch them leave, Lita asks, perplexed, “What's was that all about?”
 
Mina replies, perplexed as her friend, “Maybe they had to hit the lavatory.”
 
Rei tells Mina, annoyed, “In the middle of a duel?! Yeah, right, Mina!”
 
Jaden then looks at his deck and says, silently, “Come on, boys. We can do it.”
 
Just then a pair of familiar female voices calls out in unison, “Aster! Aster! We love Aster! Yes, we do! We love Aster! How about you?!” Jaden looks up in confusion, sees Aster waving to his right, and everyone looks to see Mindy and Jasmine pinning over the Pro Duelist.
 
Mindy yells out, pinning over Aster, “He waved at me!”
 
Jasmine calls out, pinning over Aster, “He totally winked at me!”
 
They look at each other, annoyed, and tell each other at the same time, annoyed, “It was me! In your dreams!”
 
Alexis says, annoyed, “How pathetic.”
 
Syrus says, annoyed, “They are supposed to be on our side.”
 
Sakura says, annoyed, “Rotten traitors. They see a cute guy and they go all out on him. How pathetic.”
 
Yolei says, shaking her head, “I might have been boy-crazy before Ken became my boyfriend, but I never would ditch my friends just because of a cute boy.”
 
TK and Kari give sly grins and TK states, slyly, “Oh, really?”
 
Yolei yells out, annoyed, “Cut that out, TK!”
 
Mina tells everyone, with a smile, “Don't worry, Alexis and I will talk to them.”
 
Alexis nods her head and says, seriously, “Right. We will talk some sense into them.”
 
Just then Tyranno and Lita yell out in unison, “Oh no, you don't!” Just then Jaden's other friends block Alexis while Rei, Lita, Ami, Hotaru, and Serena block Mina's path.
 
Rei tells Mina, with a serious tone, “You can't fool us, Mina!”
 
Lita tells Mina, with a serious tone, “Yeah, you just want to sit by Aster!”
 
Syrus tells Alexis, “You and Mina can't fool us, even with your ninja abilities, Alexis.”
 
Alexis sits back down with a blush on her cheeks, coughs, and says, seriously, “Oh, please. If I used my ninja abilities, you wouldn't be standing Syi.”
 
Sakura tells the others, “Lex does have a point. My friends and I have found out that Tsunade-sensei taught Alexis the secret of her super-human strength.”
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Super-human strength?”
 
Naruto tells Keiko, “Yeah, Keiko, Grandma Tsunade might be old, but she is really super-strong. I mean she can create huge craters in the ground from one kick or huge holes in thick stone walls with one punch and she doesn't even get a bruise.”
 
Tyranno calls out, surprised, “Sam Hill!”
 
Keiko tells Alexis, with a surprised look, “No wonder, you were kicking Yusuke around so well!”
 
Alexis cracks his knuckles and says, with a sly smile, “What can I say? Naruto and his friends aren't the only talented ones around here.”
 
Mina sits down back in her seat and tells her friends, with a nervous smile, “Well, you can't blame a girl for trying.”
 
Rei tells Mina, annoyed, “We're here to support Jaden, not your latest boy-crazy crush, you know!”
 
Lita says, with a serious tone, “That's right, Mina!” Lita then prepares to leave and she says, with a smile, “Now, I'll set those two girls straight!”
 
Serena, Hotaru, Ami, Rei, Amara, and Michelle look directly at Lita and Rei tells Lita, annoyed, “Lita . . .!”
 
Lita sits down in her seat and she says, nervously, “Sorry!”
 
Hotaru sighs and says, “Oh, Lita-chan . . .”
 
Michelle says, with a smile on her lips, “It looks like that Mina-chan isn't the only one with the crush on silver haired duelist.”
 
Amara says, with a plain tone, “Yeah, Michelle, I can see.”
 
Bonaparte calls out through the microphone, “Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Aster Phoenix, one of the biggest stars of our time!”
 
Crowler growls and says, annoyed, “With an ego to match.”
 
On the meanwhile, a janitor wearing white working nearby is talking on a cell phone and he says, with a cold tone, “Yes, Master Sartorius. The duel is about to start.”
 
On the other side of the line is Sartorius on a speak phone and he says, with an evil smile, “And then it is only a matter of time that we will acquire our latest member. Jaden Yuki. For when young Jaden loses, he will see the light!” Sartorius stands on his feet and he says, with an evil smile, “Everyone does, eventually.” Back to Obelisk Arena, Aster and Jaden were facing each other and Aster puts his deck into his duel disk causing a slight purple aura to come from it, which is sensed by Rei, Amara, Kurama, and Kuwabara.
 
Kuwabara thinks in his mind, “What the heck? What was that creepy aura that I just felt?”
 
Amara thinks in her mind, “There is something wrong here. I just sensed a nasty negative evil aura around here.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, seriously, “There is a negative aura think and it is coming down there somewhere.”
 
Kurama thinks in his mind, seriously, “I think Hiei and I were right. There is a mysterious aura coming from Aster's deck and it isn't friendly.” When Kurama looks at Hiei, he just gives a slight nod and closes his eyes.
 
Serena whispers to Rei, seeing her serious look, “Rei, what's wrong?”
 
Rei tells Serena, in a whisper, “Tell the others to keep their eyes open for anything weird or suspicious. I just sensed a negative aura.”
 
Amara whispers, with a serious tone, “Rei's right. There is a negative aura, but I'm not sure where it is coming from. Keep your eyes open.” The girls and Darien silently gasp and they gain serious look as they continue to watch the duel.
 
Just then the spirit of Winged Kuriboh comes out of its card and Jaden asks Kuriboh, silently, “What's up, pal?” Kuriboh chirps while pointing to Aster like the little fairy monster was giving Jaden a warning. Jaden tells Kuriboh, silently and reassuringly, “Don't worry, pal. I know that he is tough and very good, but we beat him once and we can do it, again. It's all good.”
 
Aster thinks in his mind, seriously, “I'll show him what a deck of real heroes can do!” On the meanwhile, what they and everyone else didn't realize is that Hikari was hiding near the dueling platform, ready to pound Aster for his defeat of Zane, her major crush, and what he said about her good friend, Jaden, begin a `fraud'. Hikari prepares to strike when Yusuke and Kira appear and tackle her to the ground, hard.
 
Everyone that can looks to the source of the voice to see Yusuke and Kira holding back their elder twin sibling and she yells out, angrily, “Let me go! Let me go! I want to give that bastard a piece of mind or my fist for what he has done!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Not this time, sis! We are just as pissed off as you are, but you are not going do this! Let Jaden kick his ass!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “He has no right to duel Jaden! He's nothing, but low down, egoistical, back-stabbing, self-centered, SOB that deserves to kick back into the juniors where he belongs! He is a no talent asshole that thinks he is so great!”
 
Yusuke tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Well, let Jay prove that he is the loser that he truly is. But he can't do that if you break him in half!”
 
Aster asks Jaden, a bit annoyed at Hikari, “What's her problem?”
 
Jaden tells Aster, seriously, “Well, bro, you just pissed her off by defeating Zane. She was a student with him during my first year and his final year here. And you never want to make her mad.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly tone, “Is that supposed to scare me?” As Yusuke and Kira pull an enraged Hikari away, she slams her right fist into the stands creating an impression in the barrier between the stands and the stage, and greatly cracking the barrier causing Aster to become wide-eyed with surprise, which is quite rare.
 
Crowler slaps his right hand on her head and says, in disbelief, “Not again! That girl and that unusual strength of hers!”
 
Bonaparte asks Crowler, “Why don't you punish her or something?”
 
Crowler tells Bonaparte, with a serious tone, “Trust me, Bonaparte. Messing with Hikari Urameshi, sister to Yusuke and Kira Urameshi, isn't something that you want to do. She isn't rebellious trouble-maker like her two siblings are rumored to be, but when you get her mad, she can be very dangerous. She especially hates bullies, especially Obelisks picking on Slifers. If she finds an Obelisk picking on a Slifer, you are most likely to find them in two places: The infirmary or the trash can and they are not in a good way. Rumor has it that she can crush steel with her bare hands.”
 
Bonaparte yelps in shock and he says, lowly, “No wonder you don't make her mad.”
 
Crowler tells Bonaparte, seriously, “No joke, Bonaparte.”
 
Aster thinks in her mind, “Okay, that was a surprise!” However, Hikari breaks free from the grip of her two siblings, but before she charges Aster, two hundred Naruto Shadow Clones appear and tackle her to the ground.
 
From the stands, Naruto yells out, seriously, “Cut it out, Kari!”
 
One of Naruto's Shadow Clones tells Hikari, “Yeah, Kari! Do you want to get into trouble?!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “I don't care! He shouldn't have said those lies and beat Zane like the way he did! That jerk made him into a laughing stock!” Hikari, even through there are two hundred Naruto Shadow Clones tackling her to the ground, manages to rise to her feet.
 
Another of Naruto's Shadow Clones yell out, shocked, “What the?!” However, Yusuke and Kira make it through the crowd and one well-placed karate chop from Kira, enhanced with her demon and spirit energy, knocks Hikari into unconsciousness. Before Hikari could fall to the ground, Yusuke and Kira catch her by the shoulders and all of Naruto's Shadow Clones vanish.
 
As Yusuke and Kira carry Hikari on their shoulders back to the stands, Alexis sighs and says, solemnly, “That's Kari for you.”
 
Chazz nods his head and says, with a sigh, “No joke. When she is mad, she is like an unstoppable tank and there is no reasoning with her.”
 
Syrus says, with a sly smile, “You should know, Chazz. You've got the scars to prove it.”
 
Chazz tells Syrus, annoyed, “Thanks for reminding me, twerp!”
 
Keiko says, with a sigh, “It seems she hasn't changed ever since our younger days. Kari isn't like Yusuke or Kira, but when she gets mad, she can scare even them with what she does, especially to bullies.”
 
TK tells Keiko, a bit nervously, “I believe you, Keiko.”
 
Yolei tells Keiko, nervously, “Remind me never to get on her bad side.”
 
Lita nods her head and says, “No kidding, Yolei.” After the unconsciousness Hikari was put in the stands with her brother, sister, and their friends, Yusuke and Kira sit down on either side of her to make sure she didn't try anything when she woke up.
 
Jaden tells Aster, with a serious tone, “Okay, Aster, with that done and over with, it is time to roll up those sleeves and get your game on!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly smile and tone, “Please, I won't even break a sweat! You are going down!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Well, there is only one way to find out!” Jaden and Aster activate their duel disks, their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's do this!” the two duelist say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Aster: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Aster draws one card from his deck and says, “I'll start things off!” Aster puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Check this out! Look familiar! It's Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!” Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) comes to the field in defense mode. Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “Guess I will let you off the hook for now.”
 
Bastion says, amazed, “This is incredible. Now, Jaden has to face some of his favorite monsters.”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “Yeah, but I know that Jaden will take out that poser!”
 
Naruto cheers out, “Go get him Jaden!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “Pretty sweet move. But watch this!” Jaden looks at the card that he drew and says, “Not bad.” Jaden puts the card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play Polymerization!”
 
As a fusion vortex appears on the field, Syrus calls out, excitedly, “Yes, time for some fusion action!”
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “Now, the Sarge can summon some high-level soldiers to the field!”
 
Kira says, lowly, “Yes.”
 
Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster cards, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I fuse my Avian with my Burstinatrix! So, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman come on down!” The two named monsters appear on the field, go into the fusion vortex, and out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden calls out, with a smile, “All right, Wingman, attack with Inferno Rage!” Flame Wingman launches a beam of flames from its dragon right hand, it slams into Aster's Clayman, and it is destroyed. Jaden then calls out, “And that's not all! Thanks to Wingman's super-power, you lose life-points equal to your destroyed monster's attack points! Take it away, Wingman!” Flame Wingman fires a beam of flames into Aster and he yells out in shock as he loses 800 life-points. When the attack is over, he growls in annoyance.
 
Chazz says, with a sly smile and his usual snobbish tone, “Well, it looks like the pro took the first blow.”
 
Current Score:
Aster: 3200
Jaden: 4000
 
Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “Lucky shot. But that's all about to change.” Aster puts the card that he drew in the spell/trap slots and he states, “Guess what I just drew?!”
 
Jaden asks Aster, perplexed, “How should I know?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly tone, “Because it is the same thing that you just played! Polymerization!” Just then a fusion vortex appears behind Aster and our heroes and heroines gasp in shock.
 
Bastion states, annoyed, “Oh, please. Why don't you play something original?”
 
Lita says, annoyed, “No kidding, Bastion! What a copycat!”
 
Aster discards his Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster cards, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts the card on his duel disk, and says, with a sly smile, “Like you, I'm fusing my Avian and my Burstinatrix, but unlike you, I'm summoning my Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer!” Soon after, the two named monsters go into the fusion vortex and out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer (2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Awesome! I was hoping that I would see him again! This is so cool!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, seriously, “Oh, really? How this for cool? Attack!” Phoenix Enforcer gains a rainbow sphere of energy around his body and he attacks while Flame Wingman counterattacks, but when the attack slams into Phoenix Enforcer, the shockwave destroys Flame Wingman and Phoenix Enforcer survived.
 
Tyranno yells out, shocked, “Hold it! It should have been a tie!”
 
Bastion tells Tyranno, “One small problem, it can't be destroyed in battle.”
 
Sakura says, nervously, “Yeah! Thanks to that ability it has.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with a sly smile, “Way to one up me.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “What did you expect? Our decks are similar, not equal.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Huh?”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “What does he mean?”
 
Ami tells Serena, in a logical tone, “I think that he is implying that his deck is superior to Jaden's.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly smile and tone, “Think of our decks as a mirror, they reflect who we are and what motives our actions.”
 
Jaden asks Aster, curiously, “Come on, do you really have to go so deep?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly smile and tone, “That rests my case. In simple terms, my deck is better!”
 
Naruto calls out, annoyed, “What a real jerk!”
 
Yolei says, annoyed, “No joke! Jaden's deck is way better than that jerk's!”
 
Hikari's voice booms, annoyed tone in it, “Yeah! It has been through a lot more than that poser!” Everyone looks to see Hikari has woken up and with one cross look on her face.
 
Keiko says, nervously, “Kari, you are awake!”
 
Hikari calls out, angrily, “Yeah! And I didn't like it when my family and Naruto stopped me from giving that ass a piece of my mind!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, in a serious tone, “Sorry, sis, but we didn't want you to ruin the good reputation, outside of your `feared one', with going crazy on Phoenix.”
 
Sakura tells Hikari, in a reassuring tone, “We know that you are mad about what happened to Zane, but Jaden will get him some payback!”
 
Hikari scoffs and says, in a plain tone, “Fine! But it doesn't look that way!”
 
Kagome tells Hikari, reassuringly, “You know that Jay will turn this duel around!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, putting the card on his duel disk, “I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman!” Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode and Jaden tells Aster, seriously, “And since it is the only card out on my field, its special ability activates, allowing me to draw two more cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he calls out, “Now, I play my Warrior Returning Alive spell card! So, if you don't mind, I will be getting back a Warrior-type monster from my graveyard!” Jaden's Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) monster card returns from the graveyard to his hand, Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “My Elemental Hero Avian to be more exact! Now, I fuse him with my Sparkman and my Bubbleman!” Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) appears on the field with Avian, the three monsters go into a fusion vortex, Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and Jaden calls out, “In order to form . . . drum roll please . . . the mighty Elemental Hero Tempest!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Tempest (2800/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden then calls out, “Now, attack with Glider Strike!” Tempest gives a war-cry as it fires a beam of blue energy from its cannon-like right arm at Phoenix Enforcer, it slams into Phoenix Enforce, and through it isn't destroyed, Aster still loses 700 life-points.
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “All right! Jaden just nailed him! Big time!”
 
Alexis says, with a wide smile, “Aster's monster might be indestructible, but he isn't!”
 
Bastion tells Alexis, “Don't stop celebrating just yet. This duel has a long way to go.”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Yes, fool. So, please sit down, Naruto. Do you want to jinx Jaden or something?”
 
Lita then exclaims, “But Jaden made one awesome move! He show who the real Master of those Elemental Hero cards really is!”
 
Ami tells Lita, with a smile, but a logical and serious tone, “However, Bastion-sempai is right, Lita. This duel has a good ways to go, but Jaden is doing very well.
 
Current Score:
Aster: 2500
Jaden: 4000
 
Aster draws one card from his deck and says, with a sly smile and tone, “Back to me.” When Aster looks at the card, he says, with a sly smile and tone, “Well, here's a card that we haven't seen in a while: Polymerization!”
 
When a fusion vortex forms behind Aster, Syrus yells out, worriedly, “Oh, man! That's only cool when Jay plays it!”
 
Kira says, seriously, “And trouble for Jaden when Aster plays it, Syi!”
 
Aster discards his Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) monster card along with his Phoenix Enforcer on the field, the black-clad version of Sparkman appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Phoenix Enforcer while Aster puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “I take one part Phoenix Enforcer and add a pinch of Sparkman and out comes Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (2500/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Aster then says, with a serious tone, “Now, he gets three hundred attack points for every hero monster in my graveyard!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 2500/2100 to 4000/2100, thanks to its ability and five Elemental Hero monsters in the graveyard!
 
Jaden says, amazed, “Whoa. That's a whole lot of hero.”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “That thing is going to be all over Jaden like flies on a cow pie!”
 
Yusuke says, nervously, “I don't know what that means, but something tells me that isn't a good thing.”
 
Kuwabara tells Yusuke, “Got that right, Urameshi.”
 
Aster calls out, seriously, “You are way out of your league! Shining Phoenix Enforcer, attack with Shimmer Kick!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer leaps into the air, its right foot starts to glow, it back-flips, and dives on Tempest slamming its right foot into Tempest's chest, causing it to be destroyed while Jaden loses 1200 life-points.
 
Hinata asks, worriedly, “Is he okay?”
 
Naruto yells out, confidently, “Sure, he is, Hinata! Jaden won't get kicked down by one hit!”
 
Kagome says, with a serious tone, “But one serious hit.”
 
Kira tells Kagome, nodding her head, “You know it, Kagome.”
 
Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “That will be enough for now.”
 
Current Score:
Aster: 2500
Jaden: 2800
 
Hikari calls out, angrily, “Come on, Jay! You can't lose to that jerk! Show who the real boss is!”
 
TK tells Hikari, nervously, “Real encouraging, Hikari.”
 
Kari nods her head and says, also nervously, “No kidding, TK.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and he says, with a serious tone, “Not bad.” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I play Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “Next, I play my Miracle Fusion! Here's how it works: I remove Fusion-Material Monsters from my field or my graveyard and then I combine them to form something stronger!” Jaden takes his Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) fusion monster card and Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) monster card from his graveyard, puts them in his pocket and out of play, puts one fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and Jaden calls out, as the two monsters appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex, “All right, here goes! I fuse my Flame Wingman with my Sparkman! In order to summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman (2500/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden tells Aster, with a sly smile and serious tone, “And if you think that he is strong now, wait until he gains twelve hundred life-points, thanks to the heroes in my graveyard!” Shining Flare Wingman's stats then rise from 2500/2100 to 3700/2100!
 
Aster says, with a sly smile and tone, “Are you done? I thought after that big production that you would summon something that would accomplish something. But no, you spent five minutes summoning a monster that's weaker than mine.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with a sly smile, “Not exactly. You see, attack points aren't everything. So, if you excuse me, I would like to continue my move with this!” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “With this! Light Laser! This card can only be equipped to a Light warrior-type monster and when my Wingman attacks your monster, it is automatically removed from play!” Just then the laser appears in the right hand of Shining Flare Wingman and he activates it showing a bright blue glowing blade.
 
Chazz says, with a sly smile and his usual snobbish tone, “Not bad, Slacker. Not bad.”
 
Hotaru tells Amara, excitedly, “Jaden-sempai has a chance now!”
 
Amara tells Hotaru, seriously, “It would seem so.”
 
Bastion says, with a sly tone, “Yes, what would his fans think? Now, we know why he wanted the arena to be empty expect for us.”
 
Naruto calls out, “Yeah, Bastion! To make sure that his fans don't see his butts get kicked by a so called `Prep School Boy'!”
 
Hikari tells Jaden, excitedly, “Take on home, Jay!”
 
Jaden's Field Spell slot open, he puts a card in the slot, and Jaden tells Aster, with a sly smile, “Next, I play a Field Spell! It's called Skyscraper!” When the slot closes, huge buildings come on the field and Jaden says, with a sly smile and tone, “I thought that a change of scenery is in order! And since my Wingman is weaker than your monster, he gains one thousand more attack points!” Shining Flare Wingman's stats rise from 3700/2100 to 4700/2100 and Jaden calls out, seriously, “Now, Shining Flare Wingman attack!” Shining Flare Wingman leaps forward to attack Shining Phoenix Enforcer.
 
Aster calls out, seriously, “Fine! We'll go out with a bang!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer moves in to counter the attack Shining Flare Wingman.
 
Jaden calls out, seriously, “Wingman, activate Light Laser!” Shining Flare Wingman slams his laser into Shining Phoenix Enforcer while Shining Phoenix Enforcer slams its foot into Wingman's chest, but Phoenix Enforcer is gone while Flare Wingman returns to Jaden's side and Aster loses 700 more life-points.
 
Current Score:
Aster: 1800
Jaden: 2800
 
Alexis asks, excitedly, “Awesome! Who is the pro now?”
 
Syrus says, just as excitedly, “Jaden!”
 
Naruto calls out, excitedly, “You know it, Syrus!”
 
Sakura calls out, excitedly, “You know it, Naruto! Excellent move, Jay!”
 
Serena yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Jaden!”
 
Keiko calls out, with a smile and excited tone, “You know it, Serena!”
 
Hikari exclaims, excitedly, “Sweet move, Jaden!”
 
Mina asks, with a smile, “Jaden is the pro, but who is the jerky, but cute opponent?”
 
Lita says, with a smile, “Aster!”
 
Rei yells at the two of them, annoyed, “Lita! Mina! We are supposed to be supporting our friends, not the enemy!”
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “This is one sweet duel! I mean, hero monsters going head to head! What could be better?! This is so chill!”
 
Just then Aster growls in annoyance and unexpectedly yells out, angrily, “What's with you?! You think that this is some kind of big joke!” Jaden and the others gasp out in surprise and when Aster raises his head, his expression changed within an intense look in his eyes. Aster then says, in a real serious tone, “Well, I've got news for you, joy-boy, dueling isn't just for fun! Well, not for me! But someone like you would never understand. I duel for justice and . . . revenge.”
 
Going into the `audience', Ami asks, perplexed, “Justice? Revenge?”
 
Lita states, shocked at Aster's change of attitude, “Whoa! His attitude has taken a total one-eighty.”
 
Kira tells Lita, with a serious tone, “You know it, Lita. He is totally serious and all business now.”
 
Yusuke nods his head and says, seriously, “You're right, Kira. I can see it in his eyes and his tone.”
 
Amara says, plainly, “Something tells me we are seeing the true Aster Phoenix.”
 
Michelle asks Amara, “What makes you say that Amara?”
 
Amara states, plainly, “Behind that sarcastic attitude, I saw a look deep within his eyes that he tried to hide. The one of someone on a mission . . . a mission of justice and vengeance. Then I knew there was more to this kid than meets the eye.”
 
Sasuke tells Amara, with a plain and serious tone, “You took the words right out of my mouth, Ms. Ten'ou. I saw that spark in his eye. The spark of someone out for revenge.”
 
Sakura asks Sasuke, surprised, “Revenge?”
 
Sasuke nods his head and says, with a plain tone, “That's right, Sakura. I know that look anyway because I've seen that same look in my eyes when I think about HIM.”
 
Back on the dueling field, Aster growls and says, “Ah, forget it.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, seriously, “Too late for that now, bro.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, in a serious tone that he didn't use until now, “I chose my hero cards for a reason. And punks like you that use them just because they look cool, make me sick to my stomach.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, perplexed by his change in attitude, “Come on, bro, chill out.”
 
Aster yells back, very annoyed, “Look, these cards are everything to me! They are my whole life! So, you chill!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “I'm always chill.”
 
Aster says, annoyed, “Whatever. I told you that you wouldn't understand.”
 
Within the stands, Kagome says, with an annoyed tone, “He is more of a jerk than ever.”
 
Darien states, in a serious tone, “It is more than that, Kagome. Amara's right. His voice is full of anger and rage. Someone who wishes for vengeance. But what does he want revenge for? And who or what does he have this anger and rage against?”
 
Back on the dueling field, Aster says, in a serious tone, “I was destined to build this deck! And here's proof! I play my D-Time trap card!” Aster's face-down card is revealed to be the D-Time trap card and Aster says, as two cards comes out of his deck, “Thank you, Jaden. You've triggered this trap when you destroyed my Phoenix Enforcer! When he leaves the field, it allows me to unleash a new breed of heroes from my deck!” Aster puts the cards from his deck into his hand, revealing one of them to be Destiny Hero Doom Lord (600/800), and declares, “They are known as the Destiny Heroes!”
 
Jaden asks, stunned and perplexed, “Destiny Heroes?!”
 
Back in the stands, Chazz nearly leaps out of his seat and asks, confused, “What heroes?!”
 
Tyranno tells Chazz, “Destiny, son! They already said it twice.”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “What are they?”
 
Jaden's friends look at Bastion and he says, “Don't look at me.”
 
Syrus asks, worriedly, “You don't know?”
 
Mina asks Ami, “What about you, Ami?”
 
Ami tells Mina, “I wish that I knew, but I never heard of any cards known as the `Destiny Heroes' in any card database. However, they do sound familiar from a story that I read about, but I'm not exactly sure where I heard that story before.”
 
Sakura yells out, perplexed, “I've never heard of `Destiny Heroes' before!”
 
Hinata says, perplexed, “Neither have I!”
 
Keiko says, confused as her friends, “Same here!”
 
Serena says, worriedly, “I'm worried. If Bastion, Ami, Keiko, or anyone else has never heard of these cards, who knows what they can do?”
 
Back on the dueling field, Aster tells Jaden, “Now, it is time for you to open your eyes to the true power of the Elemental Heroes.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Enough of the dramatic speeches, bro.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smirk on his lips, “Fine. Then I won't tell you my secret then.”
 
Jaden gives a perplexed look and asks, “Huh?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “Unless you want to know the truth.”
 
Jaden asks Aster, “What truth?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “About a secret series of hero cards created by Industrial Illusions, but never released to the public. It is known as the D-series.” Aster then draws one card from his deck and says, “But how about I show you instead?”
 
Upon hearing that Ami yells out, in a logical tone, “Of course! That's it! Since those cards were created and not released, it is no wonder we never heard about them!”
 
Hikari asks Ami, “What makes you say that, Ami?”
 
Ken says, with a serious tone, “Since those cards were created, but never released, only those in Industrial Illusions have ever heard about them and most likely, they rarely talked about them with others or posted them in the internet. So, the information about these cards would be slim if there is any at all.”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “So, does that mean that Jaden is in trouble?”
 
TK tells Kari, concerned, “Based on how powerful these cards are, Jaden might be in real deep trouble, Kari.”
 
The Field Spell slot opens on Aster's duel disk, he puts a card in the Field Spell slot, and says, “First, I play my Clock Tower Prison Field Spell.” The Field Spell slot on Aster' duel disk closes, causes Jaden's Skyscraper spell to fall apart since a new Field Spell was played, and as a huge clock tower appears behind Aster with Jaden, Aster, and Shining Flare Shining being in the center of some kind of courtyard to some kind of prison connected to the clock tower behind Aster. Aster tells Jaden, “This clock tower is the key ingredient.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “It is? But why?”
 
Aster replies, sarcastically, “Oh, now you want to hear my speech. Let's just say that with every tick of this clock, I come closer to victory. Now, hands of fate turn and usher in the doom!” Soon after, the needles on the clock tower move backwards to the twelve o'clock position and when they do so, it gives off loud clock-like bongs. And just then a figure is seen on top of the clock tower.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “Look! On top of the tower!”
 
Aster then calls out, “Jaden, meet Destiny Hero Doom Lord!” Soon enough, the figure on the clock tower is Destiny Hero Doom Lord (600/800) in attack mode.
 
Jaden tells Aster, “No offense, but he seems weak.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smirk, “Let's test that theory. Doom Lord, show him your stuff!” Doom Lord leaps from the clock tower and moves towards Flare Wingman, seemly going to attack.
 
Chazz says, “That was dumb.”
 
Bastion says, in his logical tone, “I concur, Chazz. Why would Aster play that? He clearly has the weaker monster.”
 
Rei states, plainly, “No joke. Flare Wingman has three thousand seven hundred attack points to that Doom Lord's just six hundred. It's going to get crushed.”
 
Naruto nods his head and says, “No joke, Rei! That card is going to get crushed and Aster is going down!”
 
Ami says, worriedly, “Unless it has a special ability that we don't know about.”
 
Keiko states, worriedly, “That could be a problem, Ami.”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “And knowing Aster, it most likely has a powerful ability, if that guy played that.”
 
Everyone looks at Ami in shock and back on the dueling field, Aster exclaims, “Oh, did I mention his ability? Destiny Hero Doom Lord, send him packing with Impending Doom Grip!” Doom Lord slams his right claw into Shining Flare Wingman and Aster says, “See ya! In the future, that is.” Soon after, Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman vanishes, dropping Light Laser, and sending that card to the graveyard.
 
Jaden exclaims, shocked, “Hey, what do you to my Wingman?! He's gone!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “Yeah, but not for long! Each turn, he can send one of your monsters into the future by removing them from play for two turns!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “That doesn't even make sense.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “To you. That's because you've got a lot to learn about destiny. And unfortunately for you, right now, I'm controlling yours. And your future is looking pretty grim.” Aster then starts to laugh in dark satisfaction as the duel turns in Aster's favor. And as the duel continued on, Aster `prediction' looks like it is coming true and with each new Destiny Hero monster, including Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600), Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious (800/800), and traps and spell like D-Shield that made Destiny Hero monsters invincible and Misfortune spell card that drained Jaden's life-points away. Jaden was getting into serious trouble.
 
(Sometime later; returning to Sartorius' lair)
 
As Jaden continues his struggle against Aster and his Destiny Heroes deck, we find Sartorius looking over his Tarot card deck and he turns over one card.
 
Sartorius says, evilly, “I can see your struggle. Every thing that you believe in turns out to a lie. They are no choices and freedom is nothing, but an illusion. For you see, my young friend, destiny has led you to me. I have infused Aster's deck with the truth! And when you lose this duel, your eyes will finally be opened! Soon, you will walk along the path of light by my side.”
 
(Sometime soon after; Back to the duel between Jaden and Aster in Obelisk Arena)
 
We return to Aster's and Jaden's duel where Jaden has only 150 life-points left with Elemental Hero Thunder Giant (2400/1500), Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman (1900/1800), and Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) while Aster has 800 life-points left, Destiny Hero Doom Lord (600/800), Destiny Hero Captain Tenacious (800/800), Destiny Hero Diamond Dude (1400/1600), and Destiny Hero Dreadmaster (2800/2800). Jaden tried to prevent defeat by using his Thunder Giant's special ability to weaken Dreadmaster by getting rid of Diamond Dude, but Dreadmaster's effect stopped Thunder Giant's ability and now, Aster's last attack is about to finish when he starts his turn.
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly smirk, “I've got to admit, your dueling skills aren't half bad, but I have something that you don't! Purpose! A reason to duel other than having fun!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What else is there?”
 
Aster tells Jaden, in a serious and strong tone, “Typical. You've just proven my point, once again. The reason I duel is to bring justice to the world by punishing people that think they are above the law!”
 
Jaden asks, confused, “Come again?” Everyone widens their eyes in shock at this revelation about Aster Phoenix.
 
Keiko asks, perplexed, “What does Aster mean by that?”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain and serious tone, “It means that Ten'ou-sensei and I were right about Aster Phoenix. There is more to him than meets the eye.”
 
Aster says, a bit nervously, “Guess you need an explanation: My father was a duelist, too. He was a card designer for Mr. Maxamillion Pegasus at Industrial Illusions.” Aster smiles at this memory and says, “He put his heart into every card he designed. He was my hero.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What happened to him?”
 
Aster's expression then becomes one of rage and he states, angrily, “Some punk came and took him away!” Aster thinks about what happened and says, solemnly, “They must have broken into my house and now, he's gone.”
 
Jaden says, horrified, “That's awful.” Just then a realization comes to him and Jaden asks, “Wait! Did your father . . .?”
 
Aster says, seriously, “That's right. My father . . . created and designed the Destiny Heroes! They were the last cards that he ever made! My father taught me that justice would always prevail. But he was wrong. Justice was a lie. My father is still gone. And whoever took him away is still out there, another criminal whose actions went unpunished. It's not fair. So, I made a choice: I duel to bring lawbreakers to justice.” With the fire of anger, rage, and determination in his eyes, Aster says, with a serious and determined tone, “And in the honor of my father, I use the very same cards that my father created to punish these lawbreakers. And that's why I duel. And someday, I will find the scum that took my father away and make him pay. And I'll know him when I see him. He will have a rare card the one he stole when he took my father away. It was the last card that he ever made. Whoever has that card will regret the day that they were born!”
 
Everyone in the `audience' were awe-struck and surprised by the story and Lita says, stunned, “Oh my. I never thought that someone like Aster went through this.”
 
Michelle tells Amara, with a serious tone, “You were right, Amara. Aster Phoenix is dueling for revenge and vengeance for his father.”
 
Amara tells Michelle, nodding her head, “However, I was surprised that he deep his anger and rage goes. I can see it in his eyes. He means every word that he said and that last statement, directly towards that person that caused him so much sorrow: Aster Phoenix will most likely carry out that promise.”
 
Sakura says, horrified, “That's horrible!”
 
Hikari tells Sakura, with a serious tone, “No joke, Sakura! If my siblings and I have gone through that with mom, we would keep searching for the asshole that took her away from us and make him pay for what he did!” Hikari thinks in her mind, seriously, “However, it didn't give Phoenix the right to do what he did to Zane or what he is doing to Jaden!”
 
Mina says, shocked, “Whoa. I never thought a guy like Aster could go through something so horrible.”
 
Serena nods her head and says, “It's terrible.”
 
Rei nods her head and says, with a serious tone, “I thought Aster was a jerk, but now, I can see him for what he truly is. He is full of anger and rage with probably no one else to support him. His father was like my mother, someone that he really loved, and when he left his father, his heart was full of anger and rage.”
 
Lita tells Rei, “We know how he feels.”
 
Serena says, “But it still doesn't give him the right to take it out on Jaden.”
 
Naruto calls out, seriously, “No joke, Serena! He still a major jerk, purpose or no purpose!”
 
Trista tells Serena, “Don't judge him too quickly, Serena, as well as you, Naruto. His heart is full of anger and rage. His desire for revenge and justice is overwhelming. And anyone that stands in his way to find his father is nothing, but an enemy to Aster. Aster will not stop until he finds the person that took his father away from him when he was young and this desire encompasses him. He shouldn't take a part of his revenge out on Jaden, but you have to understand what has happened to him. His only family member that he had was taken away from him when he was just a young child and you've got to understand how scaring it can be.”
 
TK tells Trista, “You do have a point, Ms. Meiou, but still Aster shouldn't be using others for `guinea pigs' to test his skills for the duel against the person that took his father.”
 
Back on the dueling field, Jaden tells Aster, “Aster, your father created the Destiny Heroes so that people could have fun with them. He wouldn't want you to use them for revenge.”
 
Aster yells at Jaden, angrily, “You don't anything about him! So, butt out! Look, my father deserves justice! And I'm going to see that he gets it! Didn't you hear what I said?! He was my hero and now, I get a chance to be his!” Aster draws one card from his deck and says, with his voice full of anger, rage, and sarcasm, “Now, where were we?! Oh, I remember, we were at the end! It has been blast, Jaden!” Just then Aster's Dreadmaster card begins to glow with a violet light, Dreadmaster's eyes glow a bright violet, and his body was encompassed by a violet aura. Rei, Amara, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kurama, Kagome, and Hiei, quickly sense the evil aura coming from Aster's card.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, “What is that aura around Aster's monster? I can sense pure evil coming from it!”
 
Amara thinks, worriedly, “An evil aura is coming from that card!”
 
Kuwabara thinks in his mind, perplexed, “What in the hell?! Where is that freak evil aura coming from?!”
 
Kurama thinks, seriously and worriedly, “Oh no! I was right! That evil aura is coming from Aster's cards and he is ready to finish off Jaden! I'm not sure what will happen when Jaden loses, but there is nothing we can do!”
 
(Back in Sartorius' lair; around that moment)
 
Around that exact moment, back in Sartorius' headquarters, his right hand starts to glow with an evil violet and he gives an evil smile from that.
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “At long last, the Chosen Duelist Jaden Yuki belongs to me!”
 
(Back at Obelisk Arena; shortly thereafter)
 
As Dreadmaster continues to glow a slight bright violet color with an evil aura, only noticed by Amara, Rei, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kagome, and even Trista, with a serious look on her expression, Aster calls out, “Dreadmaster, send Jaden out with a bang! Dread Fist!” Dreadmaster leaps towards Jaden's monsters, stops in front of Thunder Giant, slams his left palm into Thunder Giant, destroying it, and taking 400 life-points with it, ending the duel in Aster's victory. Aster gives a sly smirk, turns his back to Jaden with an image of Dreadmaster forming over his form, and says, “Oh, well. Told ya. You can't hide from destiny.” After Jaden's life-points go to zero and the final holograms fade away, everyone is shocked.
 
Alexis, Bastion, Naruto, Sakura, Keiko, Hinata, Mina, Lita, Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, and Chazz say in unison, shocked, “Jaden lost!” Just then Jaden gives out a loud groan of pain as an evil power tries to enter his body and his cards fly out of his duel disk.
 
Syrus and Bastion calls out, stunned, “His cards!”
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “What the hell happened?!”
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, weakly, “Something . . . Something doesn't feel right inside . . .” Just then Jaden's witness every one of his cards go blank before his eyes and he collapses to the ground on his stomach, rendering him unconsciousness.
 
Mina exclaims, shocked, “He fainted!”
 
Rei whispers to Serena, in a serious tone, “Serena, we have to get down there! Jaden is more danger than they know. That monster was filled with an evil force when it attacked.”
 
Serena gasps in shock and she asks, stunned, “Are you sure?”
 
Amara tells Serena, whispering and in a serious tone, “Positive, princess. Aster's monster will filled with an evil aura and that aura might have transferred to Jaden. Something evil power might be trying to possess him.”
 
Lita overhears this and says, whispering in a serious tone, “Well, what we waiting for?! Let's get down there and help him before it is too late.” Immediately, Lita leaps from the stands and onto the ground.
 
Serena exclaims, “Lita! Wait!” Soon after, much to the other's shock and surprise, Serena, Mina, Ami, Rei, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Trista, and Darien leap down from the stands, land safety on the ground, and all of run towards Jaden's fallen form.
 
Bastion says, amazed, “Oh my. Those girls are quite talented.”
 
Alexis states, stunned, “I didn't know they were athletes.”
 
Yusuke asks, with a whisper and in a serious tone, “Did any of you sense that like I did?”
 
Hikari tells Yusuke, in a whisper and seriously, “Like that freaky negative aura that came from Aster's card, then yes, I did!”
 
Kurama tells his friends, in a whisper and worried tone, “You didn't imagine it! I've sense that weird energy since Aster arrived on the island. That evil energy has infected Jaden when he lost the duel. He needs help.”
 
Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, and Keiko yell out in shock and in unison, “What?!”
 
Kira then calls out, shocked, “Then what are we standing around here for?!” Soon after, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, and Kurama run to the end of the stands and leap off to follow our Sailor Scouts while Keiko immediately rushes to get down from the stands and onto the dueling platform.
 
Chancellor Crowler yells out, shocked, “Hey, that's dangerous!”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Can it, Crowler! Can't you see that Jaden is in trouble?! Something's wrong with him!”
 
Yusuke calls out, seriously and annoyed, “No duh, Crowler! Do you think that his cards exploding from his deck and a duelist fainting to the ground is normal?!”
 
Alexis, Syrus, and Tyranno get out of their seats and exclaim in unison, “Jaden's in trouble?!” Without saying another word, Syrus and Tyranno run out of the stands and towards Jaden's fallen form while Alexis uses her ninja agility and skills to leap down from the stands. Darien puts the unconscious hero in his arms and the girls look at his unconscious form.
 
Serena whispers to Rei, asking her, “What do you sense?”
 
Rei tells Serena, in a serious tone and whispering, “Amara and I were right. Jaden was attacked from within by an evil force when Aster's monster destroyed his monster and he lost the duel.”
 
Lita gasps in shock and asks, whispering, “What can we do for him?”
 
Darien whispers in reply, “All we can do is to get Jaden to infirmary as quickly as possible.”
 
By this time, Yusuke, his siblings, and his friends arrive and Hikari whispers to Darien, seriously, “Are you nuts, Mr. Shields? The infirmary doesn't know how to treat infections by evil powers!”
 
Kurama tells Hikari, with a serious tone, “Unless we want to reveal ourselves to Crowler and Bonaparte, it is the only thing that we can do right now.”
 
Ami tells Darien, with a serious tone, “Mina and I go to Luna and Atriums. They are currently staying in Mina's room in the Ra Yellow dorm since Crowler won't allow Luna to be with Serena in the Obelisk Blue dorm.”
 
Rei tells Darien, in a whisper, “Lita and I will pick up all of Jaden's cards.”
 
Michelle says, plainly, “The rest of us will go with you.”
 
Alexis, Syrus, and Tyranno rush to the girls and Darien and Alexis asks Darien, worriedly, “Mr. Shields, will Jaden be all right?”
 
Darien replies, with a serious and plain tone, “I'm not sure, Mr. Rhodes. He might be hurt. I'm taking him the infirmary.” Darien then puts the unconscious duelist into his arms and races off with Serena, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista following them.
 
Syrus exclaims, worriedly, “Hey, wait for us! We're Jaden's friends!”
 
Tyranno states, “Yeah! We don't leave any member of our platoon behind!”
 
Kira yells out, seriously, “No joke, Hassleberry!” Soon after, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Tyranno, Alexis, and Syrus follow the rest of the group while Ami and Mina head off to the Ra Yellow dorms to find Luna and Atriums. Chazz decides to follow Alexis, Tyranno, and Syrus to the school infirmary while Bastion goes over to aid in picking up all of Jaden's cards scattered on the ground.
 
Naruto shouts out, seriously, “Hold up! Wait for me!” Soon after, Naruto uses his ninja skills and agility to leap off the stands and follow the group.
 
Sakura calls out, stunned, “Naruto!” Soon after, Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata leap out of the stands with their ninja skills and agility to leap down and follow the group of heroes and heroines taking Jaden to the infirmary.
 
Kari calls out, seriously, “Hey, hold up!” Soon after, Kari and the other three younger Digidestined run to get out of the stands and head for the infirmary where our heroes and heroines are heading with the unconscious Jaden.
 
Lita whispers to Rei, “I guess that Luna and Atriums were right. Evil has come to this school.”
 
Rei tells Lita, “We had better find out what's going until it is too late.” Rei thinks in her mind, “I wonder: Since Aster is so consumed for a desire for revenge, could he have made a deal with an evil power to make sure he gets his father back from whoever who took him? Or was he a pawn for someone's sick game?” Soon after, Lita, Rei, and Bastion began to pick up Jaden's cards scattered across the dueling platform. On the meanwhile, Jaden, in Darien's arms, moans as he lies unconscious.
 
Alexis thinks, worriedly, “Jaden, what happened to you when that duel ended?”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, solemnly and worriedly, “Oh, man! I thought we were done with all of this `saving the universe' stuff and we could have fun in Duel Academy, but it looks like that demon friend of Yusuke's is right! It looks like evil has come to Duel Academy and Jaden is its first victim! I hope we can help him before it is too late!”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, angrily, “That son of bitch! What did Aster do to poor Jaden?! Is that asshole has done something to poor Jay, then I'll make sure that he pays, once and for all! That guy has to be an agent for whatever evil energy infected poor Jaden!”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, angrily, “Damn asshole! I knew that I never should have felt sorry for that punk! He did something to Jaden with that weird evil energy! He must be agent for some wacko wanting to destroy or take over the world!”
 
Kira thinks in her mind, angrily, “When I get my hands on Aster Phoenix, I'll make sure that he pays for this if anything happens to Jay!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, seriously, “What was that weird evil energy from Aster's deck? Did he mean to do this to Jaden? Or is he some kind of pawn for a game for another great evil?”
 
(The following day; in the hallways leading to the infirmary)
 
We find Syrus, Naruto, Hinata, and TK running down towards the infirmary where he finds a group of Ra Yellow and Slifer Red students in front of the door.
 
One male Ra Yellow said, “Did you hear? Jaden Yuki can't duel anymore.”
 
One male Slifer Red student says, “Yeah. I heard that he can't see his cards anymore.”
 
Syrus yells out, in a serious tone, “Make way! Coming through here everyone!” The Ra and Slifer students look to see Syrus, Naruto, Hinata, and TK trying to get through them and they were yelling at him until all of them fall over into the infirmary/nurse's office with TK and Syrus falling down with the students while Naruto and Hinata use their ninja agility to leap out of the way where Chazz, Bastion, Alexis, Tyranno, Serena and her friends, Darien, Yusuke, his siblings, Keiko, Kurama, Kuwabara, Kagome, Sasuke, Sakura, Kari, Ken, Yolei, and Jaden, sitting in a chair in front of Ms. Fontaine, who was examining him.
 
Chazz asks, annoyed, “What are all of you, dorks, doing here?”
 
All of the Ra and Slifer students get to their feet and exclaim, worriedly and in unison, “Chazz!”
 
Chazz tells them, with a serious tone, “ Beat it!” But the group of students stand in place in fear of Chazz and he says, with a tone to scare them off, “Boo!” All of the Slifer and Ra students, other than Syrus and TK, then run off in fear of Chazz.
 
Rei says, plainly, “I've got to say this much for him. He really knows how to get rid of a crowd.”
 
Hikari says, plainly, “That's Chazz for you.”
 
Chazz growls, annoyed, “Hey! I heard that!”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, “Jaden, please tell me that this is some kind of joke! I've heard from someone that knows someone's cousin that told me that you can't duel anymore! Tell me that this is some kind of rumor!”
 
Chazz tells Syrus, “The only rumor is when it was told that you hit, puberty, Syrus. This isn't.” Chazz takes Jaden's deck from his black coat, hands it to Syrus, and says, “According to Jaden, all of his cards are blank. Pitch white blank.”
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “This is terrible! But I don't see anything wrong with them.”
 
Ken says, seriously, “Neither do I. To me, his cards are the same as they ever been.”
 
Kari says, nodding his head, “Same here.”
 
Keiko states, with a plain and worried tone, “And it is the same with me. I looked at every single card and nothing was wrong with them.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Then what's the problem?!”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain and serious tone, “Simple, Naruto. The problem with Jaden and not the cards.”
 
Ms. Fontaine tells Syrus, nodding her head in agreement, “Sasuke is right, Syrus. The cards aren't the problem. During Jaden's last duel, something happened to him.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “Is there anything we can do for him?”
 
Ms. Fontaine replies, “I wish that was possible, Ami. Until we figured what happened to him during that duel, I don't think there is a way any of us can help him.”
 
Jaden rises to his feet and says, “Oh, well. What are you going to do?” Jaden goes to his feet, takes his deck from Syrus, puts it in his card pouch attached to his belt, and starts to walk off.
 
Syrus asks Jaden, concerned tone, “Jaden, where are you going?”
 
Jaden tells Syrus, solemnly, “I need to chill a while, Syi.” Jaden then heads out the door, leaving everyone with solemn expression on their faces.
 
However, before Jaden leaves, Kagome calls out, seriously, “Hey, Jay?”
 
Jaden stops and looks at Kagome, asking her, curiously, “Yeah, Kagome?”
 
Kagome tells Jaden, with a weak smile and in a caring tone, “Jaden, my promotion duel is coming soon. Will you be there?”
 
Jaden shrugs his shoulders and says, solemnly, “Maybe.” Soon after, Jaden leaves the infirmary while a lot of heroes and heroines give solemn look on their faces.
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “Damn it! That SOB, Aster Phoenix, is responsible for this! He's going to pay for this!”
 
Bastion tells Hikari, seriously and logically, “Kari, we aren't sure that Phoenix is responsible for Jaden's condition.”
 
Naruto yells at Bastion, with his serious tone, “Bastion, the evidence is there! Jaden was just fine until that rotten Phoenix got into his head and after he lost to that creep!”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, seriously, “I have to admit it, Naruto, but I agree. The evidence points to ass, Aster Phoenix.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “I'm not so sure.”
 
Sakura asks Sasuke, “What do you mean, Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke tells Sakura, with a serious and plain tone, “I don't think that Aster Phoenix has the power to do what he did to Jaden. A greater evil must have been at work, here.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “You mean that a greater evil jerk gave Aster the power to do that?!”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “Or used Aster to get to Jaden since they knew he or she would be dueling him! But we would need more information to make sure!
 
Lita asks Ami, in a whisper, “Ami, did Atriums and Luna tell you anything that could help us?”
 
Mina shakes her head and says, whispering, “They're not sure about what happened to Jaden, but they told us if evil, which most likely has, come to Duel Academy, we need to be on guard. Plus, we should keep an eye on Jaden. If they used the duel to get him for something, they must need Jaden for some reason.”
 
Ami tells Lita, whispering, “Plus, they told us that we need to figure out why an evil force would want Jaden for?”
 
Serena says, in a whisper and solemnly, “This is great. We come to Duel Academy for an awesome chance for some fun and to prepare ourselves for the future and a new evil has to come.”
 
Rei tells Serena, in a whisper and confidently, “Don't get your skirt up in a bunch, Serena. I'm sure whatever evil comes our way, we can handle it.”
 
(Later that day; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find all of our heroes and heroines, minus Jaden and Hiei, are inside of Obelisk Arena in the aftermath of a duel between Alexis Rhodes and her older brother, Atticus Rhodes. Before they could help Jaden and investigate this evil, they find that aid Alexis finish off the affair between Crowler and her with the `dueling pop star' thing that `forced' Serena and Alexis away from the Obelisk Blue dorm. Alexis won the duel with her brother, who got involved being himself, and after the duel, he learned about what happened to Jaden.
 
Atticus yells out, shocked, “Whoa! Are you serious?!”
 
Bastion tells Atticus, “Yes, Atticus. After his duel with Aster Phoenix, Jaden lost the ability to see his cards. We're not sure how or why, but we believe that sinister forces are at work here.”
 
Atticus says, amazed, “Man! I thought that whole `great evil threatening the world' stuff is done and over with since Jay defeated Kagemaru and the Sacred Beast cards!”
 
Bastion tells Atticus, with a serious tone, “We thought so, Atticus. However, it looks like that there is something else and it looks like it targeted Jaden through Aster Phoenix. We're not sure what to do.”
 
Atticus says, with a serious tone, “Maybe we should talk to Jaden and find a way to restore his lost `dueling sight' or whatever.”
 
Hinata says, in her usual tone, “I'm not sure that Jaden will see us in his depressed state.”
 
Sakura tells Atticus, “Hinata is right, Atticus-sempai. We had better leave him alone for awhile. Losing the ability to see your cards would make anyone depressed.”
 
TK nods his head and says, “Yeah, let's give him some time alone while we figure out what we can do for him.”
 
Crowler then steps forward and calls out, “Yes! Yes! Whatever!” When everyone looks at Crowler, he tells them, “With the issue between Atticus and his sister done and over with, there are other matters to take care of.”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Like what?”
 
Just then a male Obelisk Blue students with well-combined brown hair and light blue eyes come forward and Crowler says, with a sly smile, “What do you think, Chazz? Ms. Higurashi's promotion duel of course.”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Kagome asks, shocked, “Here?! Now?!”
 
Crowler asks, with a serious tone, “Is there a problem?”
 
Hikari whispers to Kagome, with a serious tone, “Just take it, Kagome.”
 
Kira tells Kagome, in a whisper, “Yeah, or that jerk won't ever give you a chance to get to Obelisk Blue again.”
 
Kagome nods her head and says, “Okay! I'll take it!”
 
Crowler says, with a sly smile, “Good. I know that you would.” Crowler points to the male Obelisk Blue student and says, “But first, in order to get to Obelisk Blue, you have to duel like one. Mr. Dean Tinton shall be your opponent.”
 
Dean tells Kagome, with a kind smile, “Don't think that you are a girl that I will go easy on you.”
 
Hikari tells her friends, with a sly smile, “He learned that from me when I kicked his butt.”
 
Dean tells Hikari, drolly, “Thanks a lot, Hikari.”
 
Yolei tells Hikari, with a sly smile, “Wow. You really must have really gotten to him.”
 
Hikari tells Yolei, in a whisper, “He isn't a bad kid. He doesn't pick on Slifer and Ra students like other Obelisk Blue students, but he tends to be a . . . womanizer, if you get what I mean.”
 
Kari nods her head and tells Hikari, “Gotcha.” Soon enough, Crowler and Bonaparte along with the rest of our heroes and heroines were back in the stands while Kagome and Dean put their dueling decks into the duel disks attached to their left wrists and activate their duel disks causing them to display 4000 life-points each.
 
Dean tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “Hey, Kagome, how about we make this a bit more interesting? If you lose, you have to go one date with me.”
 
Kagome calls out, annoyed, “Dream on!”
 
Dean asks Kagome, with a sly smile, “Do you have a boyfriend or something?” Just then images of a certain half-demon with silver hair and white dog ears seemly locked lips in a passionate kiss with woman similar to Kagome in looks, but with a colder look and her hair tied in a ponytail and wearing a priestess outfit enter Kagome's mind.
 
Kagome replies, solemnly, “No. No, I don't!”
 
Dean asks, curiously, “Did you have a fight with a boyfriend or something?”
 
Kagome yells out, really angrily, “Just shut up and duel, pal!” Dean winches from her remark and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
Mina asks, stunned, “Whoa. Touché.”
 
Lita asks, perplexed, “Did Kagome get in a fight with an ex-boyfriend or something?”
 
Keiko tells Lita, nervously, “It's a long story, Lita.”
 
“Duel!” Kagome and Dean shout out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Kagome: 4000
Dean: 4000
 
Dean tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “Ladies, first!”
 
Kagome says, drolly, “Gee, thanks.” Kagome draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck as long as I discard two from my hand!” Kagome draws three cards from her deck, discards two from her hand, and says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play Pot of Greed! This allows me to draw two more cards from my deck!” Kagome draws two more cards from her deck, puts another card in her hand, and calls out, “Then I play Polymerization! This card allows me to fuse these three monsters together!” Kagome discards three cards from her hand and then three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3) appear on the field.
 
Everyone, but Yusuke, Kira, Hikari, Keiko, Kurama, and Kuwabara, gasp in shock and Serena calls out, stunned, “Those are the legendary Blue-Eyes White Dragons!”
 
Sakura calls out, stunned, “No way! I thought that only Seto Kaiba had those cards!”
 
Keiko says, with a sly grin, “Think again, Sakura! Yusuke and Kagome won two sets of playable dragon cards, including three Blue-Eyes White Dragons, one Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, one Master of Dragon soldier, the whole set of Red-Eyes Black Dragons, from Chick to Darkness Dragon, Black Luster Soldier, the original Ritual monster and Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End, through Yusuke and Kagome rarely keep them in their decks, a Five-Headed Dragon, and even a Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon, in a special Industrial Illusions tournament years ago!”
 
Yolei yells out, stunned, “That's unbelievable!”
 
Yusuke says, displaying his Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon (3000/2500) monster card from his deck to everyone and with a sly grin, “And it's all true! Cool, huh?!”
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “Awesome is more like it, Yusuke!”
 
While Kagome puts a fusion monster card on her duel disk, Dean exclaims, in disbelief, “No way!”
 
Kagome tells Dean, with a sly smile, “Yes, way! Now, I summon my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” The three Blue-Eyes White Dragons merge together in a fusion vortex and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) comes out of the vortex to the field in attack mode.
 
Bonaparte yells out, amazed, “Incredible! A girl with the same dragons as Seto Kaiba!”
 
Crowler nods his head and says, also amazed, “Yes, Bonaparte! And something tells me that she can use them too!”
 
Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Dragon's Mirror spell card! By removing Fusion-Material dragon monsters from my graveyard from play, I can summon a Dragon-type fusion monster right now! So, I remove my three Blue-Eyes White Dragons along with Armed Dragon Level Seven and Luster Dragon number two that I sent to the graveyard with Graceful Charity!” The named monster cards come out of the graveyard and the Blue-Eyes White Dragons with Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) and Luster Dragon #2 (2400/1500) appear on the field while Kagome puts the cards on the card pouch while putting a fusion monster card from her fusion deck on her duel disk.
 
Dean calls out, shocked, “You had this planned all along?!”
 
Kagome calls out, seriously, “Yep! Now, I summoned my mighty Five-Headed Dragon!” The five monsters go into a fusion vortex and out of the fusion vortex, Five-Headed Dragon (5000/5000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Dean winches in shock and he says, nervously, through trying to sound strong, “Very good, but your dragons can't attack me since it is your first turn.”
 
Kagome replies, with a sly smile and putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “You want to bet on that? I play Mischief of the Time Goddess! This card skips your turn and automatically returns me to my Battle Phase!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Dean calls out, worriedly, “I'll lose!”
 
Kagome calls out, seriously, “Exactly! Blue-Eyes and Five-Headed Dragon attack with Neutron Blast and Five-Headed Flame Attack! End this duel!” The two named monsters launch their attacks right into Dean and he cries out in shock as he loses 9500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kagome: 4000
Dean: 0
 
After the duel is done, the final hologram fades away, Dean falls to his knees, and Naruto exclaims, amazed, “Oh, wow! Kagome won in one turn!”
 
Keiko calls out to Kagome, excitedly, “Awesome work, Kagome!”
 
Yolei tells Kagome, excitedly, “That's the way to show him, girl power, girlfriend!”
 
Kagome calls out to her friends, “Thanks!” Kagome then sighs and thinks, solemnly, “Through I wish that Jay was here to see this! It's so hard to see him so depressed like that.”
 
Crowler calls out, with a sly smile, “Well done, indeed! It is my honor to give you a promotion to Obelisk Blue immediately!”
 
All of Kagome's friends, expect for Darien, Michelle, Amara, and Chazz, and family cheer for Kagome's victory, Sakura calls out, excitedly, “Congratulations, Kagome!”
 
Alexis calls out to Kagome, “Good luck in the Blue dorm!”
 
Hikari tells Kagome, with a wide smile, “Can't wait to show you around!”
 
Dean then goes over to Kagome and he tells her, with a smile, “That was a good duel. You really did great.”
 
Kagome tells Dean, with a nervous smile, “Thanks, but I got lucky to get the cards that I needed to win in one turn.”
 
Dean tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “True. But you knew how to use to make sure that you win. You deserve to be in Obelisk Blue.”
 
Kagome tells Dean, with a smile, “Thanks, Dean.” The two of them shake hands as the others rush down to meet Kagome.
 
Dean asks Kagome, kindly, “By the way, did I offend you earlier with my words or something?” The image of the certain half-dog demon and the priestess come into Kagome's mind again.
 
Kagome shrugs off the images and she tells him, with a smile, “No. Not really. I'm just a bit stressed about a friend, that's all.”
 
Dean shrugs his shoulders and says, with a nod, “Okay. I'll see you around the dorms, Kagome.” Soon after, Dean heads towards one of the exits while Kagome moves to meet her friends.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, sadly, “Why did those damn images come back into my mind? I thought that I was over that half-demon jerk! He didn't want to do anything with me and went behind my back with that wench of a past self that I have! It's over between Inuyasha and me, so, why does this image hurt me so much?”
 
(Within Sartorius' lair; on the meanwhile)
 
Within the lair of Sartorius, we find him shuffling through his Tarot cards, wondering what happened with Jaden Yuki and why he isn't under his control.
 
Sartorius puts his Tarot card deck down and he says, perplexed, “It is very strange. When Jaden lost that duel to Aster, he should have seen the light. However, he was somehow strong enough to halt the light's influence from taking him over and binding him to me. What could it be?” Just then two Tarot cards land down on the floor next to one another, one right side up and the other upside down, and Sartorius asks, curiously, “What is this?” Sartorius flips over the two cards and he finds that it is The High Priestess right side up and The Lovers card upside down. Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “Interesting. The High Priestess, the card that represents Kagome Higurashi, and The Lovers card. The cards tell me that Ms. Higurashi experience a great heartbreak in her life and that may be the key to making her see the light. I must investigate this immediately as possible.”
 
(A few days later; morning within the Slifer Red cafeteria)
 
A few days in the aftermath of Kagome's promotion duel into Obelisk Blue, TK and Rei had their own promotion duels and they get into Obelisk Blue as well. This morning, however, we find Alexis, Chazz, Tyranno, Naruto, Hinata, Bastion, and Ami within the Slifer Red cafeteria, helping around while trying to come up with a plan to help Jaden.
 
Just then the doors to the Slifer Red cafeteria are thrown open, everyone looks to see Syrus, nearly out of breath, and Ami asks Syrus, concerned, “Syrus, what's wrong?!”
 
Syrus yells out, horrified, “Jaden! He's gone!”
 
Everyone gasps out in shock and Alexis asks Syrus, “Syi, are you sure?!”
 
Syrus calls out, seriously, “Yes, I'm sure! When I went into his room, he was gone!”
 
Bastion says, in a logical tone, “He might still be on the island.”
 
Ami says, worriedly, “If he is challenged to a duel, he won't be in the right condition to duel.”
 
Tyranno yells out, seriously, “Troops! We have to find him! Search and rescue time!”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, “We should tell Sasuke and Sakura about this!”
 
Hinata nods her head and says, in her usual manner, “Good idea, Naruto.”
 
Ami tells the others, “I'll get Serena from the Ra Yellow dorm and my other friends from the Obelisk Blue dorm.”
 
Bastion nods his head and says, “Good idea, Ami. Let's get to work as soon as possible.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Right!” Soon after, Naruto and Hinata use their ninja speed and agility to get to the Obelisk Blue dorm while Ami runs over to the Obelisk Blue dorm as well.
 
However, when no one is looking and while she is running, Ami takes out her sailor communicator from her sub-space pocket and she activates it, causing Rei's face to come onto the screen, and Rei asks, over the communicator screen, “What's up, Ami?”
 
Ami tells Rei, worriedly, “Bad news, Rei! Jaden has gone missing!”
 
Rei calls out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Ami tells Rei, through the communicator, “I'm on my way to the Ra Yellow dorms to get Serena!”
 
Rei tells Ami, through the communicator, “Good idea, Ami! If there is a new evil in town and it wants Jaden, we need to find him immediately! I'll inform the others and Darien!”
 
Ami nods her head and says, “Thanks, Rei!” Soon after, the communicator screen goes back and she puts it back in her sub-space pocket.
 
(That very evening; Somewhere within the forests on Duel Academy)
 
In the evening hours, we find Kagome Higurashi, in a female Obelisk Blue uniform and with a duel disk that has her dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, walking around by herself as she looks for Jaden. Her three cousins, Yusuke, Kira, and Hikari, worried for her safety didn't want for her to go out alone, but Kagome assured them that nothing will happen to her and that she is a big girl and she insisted on that fact. Knowing their cousin can be just as stubborn as the three of them, they allowed Kagome to go off as long as she keeps her PDA active at all times. Now, we find Kagome looking around and calling out for Jaden.
 
Kagome calls out, worriedly, “Jaden! Jaden, where are you?! If this is a joke, then it isn't funny!” Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Where can he be? What if that evil power that came from Aster card has found him already? He could be in mortal danger! My friends and my family are all that I have left! They would find me if they were in danger! Unlike a certain half-demon asshole that broke my heart . . .!!”
 
Flashback; Some months ago
 
We find our miko walking out of the well and into the woods of the Feudal Era of Japan with a smile on her face. It seems like it is going to be another day in the Feudal Era with a certain half-demon that really loves and cares about. As she is walking through the woods, Kagome catches a glint of silver hair and she smiles happily.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, happily, “Inuyasha!” However, as she goes through the bushes and near the edge of a clearing, Kagome gasps in shock at what she sees next. In front of her is Inuyasha in the arms of a young woman that looks like herself, but with a red and white priestess kimono on her body and her black hair tied in a bow. Kagome felt sick to her stomach ever since the two of them confessed their love to each other and with tears of anger and rage in her eyes, those feeling immediately turned from love into hate. Kagome then cries out, angrily, “SIT BOY!” Just then the beads around Inuyasha's neck glows and he and the young woman, Kikyo, Kagome's past self, hit the ground hard. Kagome yells out, angrily, “Inuyasha, you jerk!”
 
Inuyasha quickly gets to his feet and he says, nervously, “Kagome, this isn't what it looks like . . .!”
 
Kagome shouts out, angrily, “Oh, it isn't! From what I see, you are turning back after I gave you my love and heart! If you choose this dead wench over me, then fine . . . I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU, EVER AGAIN!!!”
 
Inuyasha calls out, worriedly, “Kagome, let me explain!”
 
Kagome shouts out, angrily, “SO, YOU CAN LIE TO ME AGAIN?! NO WAY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY!” And for the next several minutes, Kagome never let up on her `sits' to Inuyasha and when she is done, Kagome immediately runs for the well and home.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Kagome sheds a few tears from her eyes, remembering that awful day, and she vowed to never let those let those feelings come into her heart, expect to her friends and family, ever again. On the meanwhile, Kagome clears her mind and she decided to continue the search for Jaden. Just then a loud male scream comes into Kagome's ears and she gasps as she recognizes that scream.
 
Kagome calls out, stunned, “That's Chazz!” Immediately, Kagome races off to the source of the scream to find Chazz.
 
(A short time soon after; elsewhere within the forest)
 
Kagome quickly shuffles around through the forest on the lookout for Chazz Princeton when she heard his scream and she looks around for any sign of him.
 
Kagome calls out, concerned, “Chazz! Chazz! Where are you, Chazz?! Chazz?! This had better not be a joke!”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, “Looking for someone, my dear.” Kagome turns to the source of the voice and sees Sartorius looking straight at her.
 
Kagome asks, seriously and defensively, “Who are you?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, “There is no need to fear me, my dear. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sartorius, a dueling manager for famous duelists, including Aster Phoenix.”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “You manage Aster Phoenix?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Yes, I do, my dear. It is a pleasure to meet you, Kagome Higurashi.”
 
Kagome asks, stunned, “You know my name?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Yes, my dear. I know everything about you and your friends. You see, like you, as a miko, I have a talent with the ability to see into the future. And I know that you are looking for your friend, Chazz Princeton.”
 
Kagome asks, seriously, “What did you do to him?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Nothing, my dear! I just helped him realize his destiny, that's all.”
 
Kagome asks, concerned, “What does that mean?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, “If you duel me, my dear. You will find out.”
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, with a curious tone, “Where is your duel disk?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “I don't need a duel disk when I have one of these!” Then somehow, he makes a table and chair with his dueling deck appear out of seemly nowhere.
 
Kagome tells Sartorius, confused, “You know that's a table, right?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Oh, it is more than that my dear. Shall we proceed?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, nervously, “Okay, this guy is starting to freak me out! But this guy did something to Chazz and I've got to find out what!” Kagome activates her duel disk, her duel disk displays 4000 life-points on the life-point counter, and she draws five cards from her deck while Sartorius lies his first five cards back side up on the table.
 
“Duel!” Kagome and Sartorius say in unison.
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 4000
Sartorius: 4000
 
Sartorius draws the top card from his deck and he says, without looking at it, yet, “Allow me to go first, my dear. I play my Vision spell card!” Sartorius flips the card face-up on the table and it was a spell card with a picture of two blue eyes in red and purple mist known as Vision.
 
Kagome calls out, shocked, “You didn't even look at that card! How did you know?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “Like you can sense the jewels of the legendary Shikon Jewel, like I said before, I have a talent as well: The ability to see events before they come.” Sartorius then says, with an evil smile, “Now, I reveal the top card of my deck and show it to you! Then it goes back to my deck and you reshuffle it.” Sartorius tells Kagome, drawing the top card of the deck and without looking at it, “And it shall be my Arcana Force II-The High Priestess.” Sartorius reveals the card to Kagome and Kagome gasps for it to be Arcana Force II-The High Priestess (2600/2600), an eight star monster showing a picture of mysterious eight foot tall female humanoid monster with grey skin, wearing white silk cloaks over nearly all of her body, expect for her feet, alien-like face, white high-heeled shoes, wearing a crown similar to an Egyptian Pharaoh, and with a long wand in its right hand.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “No way! You've got to be cheating!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with a plain tone, “Certainly not. As I said before, I can predict events before they happen. It is fate, my dear. As it was destiny that led me to young Princeton, it is fate that led me to you!”
 
Kagome says, annoyed, “You are starting to piss me off!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “Not surprising for one who doesn't believe in destiny, but you shall see the truth soon. Now, you must shuffle my dear.” Sartorius puts the card back on his deck, Kagome goes over, shuffles his deck, and puts it back on the table as she returns to her position in the duel. Sartorius puts one of the cards that had the back side up and says, plainly, “Next, I summon my Arcana Force Six also known as The Lovers in attack mode!” Soon after, Sartorius reveals the card to be the one that he declared and Arcana Force VI-The Lovers (1600/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Soon after, the image of the card appears the monster's head and starts to rotate.
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “What the?”
 
Sartorius asks, with an evil smile, “Confused. Allow me to explain: This card has two special abilities, but only one can be used at a time. The special ability of my monster will be determined by how the card is position: Right-side up or upside down.”
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, perplexed, “Does your cards rely on luck?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “Luck? There is no such thing, my dear. Choice is nothing, but an illusion. However, you will see that soon enough. Now, you get to choice the position of my card and all you need to do is tell it to stop. However, I can assure you that my card will land right side up.”
 
Kagome shouts out, seriously, “Oh, yeah! Stop!” The card slows down and lands right in the right side up position causing Kagome to cry out, stunned, “Say what?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Did you believe now?”
 
Kagome tells Sartorius, annoyed, “All I believe is that you are starting to annoy me!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “Not surprising since that half-demon that you use to love betrayed your love for your past self!”
 
Kagome yells out, in shock, “How do you know that?!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “My dear, I know everything about you!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, nervously, “Okay, this weirdo has officially to weird me out!”
 
Sartorius puts one card forward and he says, as an image of a face-down card appears behind his monster, “I shall place this card face-down.”
 
Kagome draws one card from his deck, puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “First, I summon my Red-Eyes Black Chick in attack mode!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/600), Kagome puts one card on his duel disk, and she yells out, “Now, I use his special ability to summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Chick glows as it grows and expands while Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Inferno Fire Blast spell card! When I don't attack with Red-Eyes this turn, you lose life-points equal to his attack power!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires a sphere of dark energy into Sartorius and it slams right into him, costing him 2400 life-points, but he doesn't lose his evil smirk, which slightly disturbs Kagome. Kagome then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess! This card skips your turn and returns to my Battle Phase! Now, Red-Eyes, destroy that freak with Inferno Fire Blast!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires a beam of dark flame energy at The Lovers, destroying it, and costing Sartorius another 800 life-points. Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with this!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome: 4000
Sartorius: 800
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “Very good, Ms. Higurashi. You took out over three-quarters of my life-points with one move. You are very talented as a duelist. However, you are going to lose this turn with the card that you shuffled back into my deck!”
 
Kagome tells Sartorius, with a serious tone, “Look, just call me `Kagome', all right! And flattery isn't going to get you anywhere and I don't think so!”
 
Sartorius draws one card from his deck, puts it on the table without looking at, and he says, with an evil smile, “I suppose not. I guess that I will have to convince of my power by playing Ace of Sword!” Sartorius flips the card, revealing it to be the spell card known as Ace of Sword, a spell card with picture of a large sword and part of its blade, the image of the card appears above Sartorius, and starts to rotate above him. Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “You know what to do, Kagome.”
 
Kagome yells out, annoyed, “I know!” After a while, Kagome calls out, seriously, “Stop!” The card slows down and lands right side up.
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil smile, “I'm afraid the blade is pointing downwards, my dear. So, you lose life-points equal to a card that I chose and I choose your dragon!”
 
Kagome calls out, shocked, “What?!” Just then her dragon turns its head and fires a sphere of energy at her causing Kagome to cry out as she loses 2400 life-points.
 
Sartorius then takes one of the cards already on the table, puts it forward, and he says, with an evil smile, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed!” Sartorius reveals the card to be Pot of Greed and Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Sartorius draws two more cards from his deck without looking at them, puts one card on the table, back-side up, and he says, with an evil smile, “Next, I play my Reverse Reborn spell card!” Sartorius flips the card over to reveal it was indeed that spell card and Sartorius says, “Now, I can revive one Arcana Force monster from the graveyard, but it comes back in the upside down position. However, there is no choice, so, I revive my Lovers card!” Soon after, The Lovers (1600/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode with the card above its head upside down.
 
Kagome says, a bit annoyed, “That freaky card again?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, plainly, “My dear, that card represents your broken and betrayed love within your heart when that heartless half-demon played with your emotions.”
 
Kagome calls out, angrily, “Shut it!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, flipping the card he had face-down on the table, “As you wish, but your rage is apparent. Next, I play my face-down! Reversal of Fate!” Soon after, the image of the face-down card comes up face-up to reveal to Reversal of Fate trap card and Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “With this card, all Arcana Force monsters are the field has their positions changed with those upside down going right side up and vice-versa!” The card above The Lover's head changes from upside down to right side up and Sartorius then calls out, “Next, I sacrifice my Arcana Force Six and since it is right side up, when I use it to summon another Arcana Force monster, this card counts as two sacrifices instead of one!” Arcana Force VI vanishes from the field, Sartorius puts the other card that he drew with Pot of Greed on the table and says, “In order to play this card! Remember this?” Just then he reveals the card to be Arcana Force II-The High Priestess (2600/2600) and it appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Kagome calls out, stunned, “What?!” Just then she groans as she loses 1000 life-points and she asks, perplexed, “What happened?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly grin, “Didn't I tell you that it is your destiny to lose my dear? And thanks to my Vision spell card, when the card that I showed you is played, you lose one thousand life-points.” Just then the image of the card appears on top of The High Priestess and it starts to rotate causing Sartorius to say, “You know what to do, but I know what will happen.”
 
Kagome exclaims, annoyed, “Whatever! Stop!” The card slows down into the upside down position, but then it stops in the right side position. Kagome yells out, stunned, “What? Again?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “Didn't I tell you that there is no stopping destiny, my dear? Now, since The High Priestess is right side up, you can't use any of your monster, spell, and trap card effects for the time that this card remains on the field!”
 
Kagome gasps and thinks, stunned, “That means I can't use my Negate Attack trap card!”
 
Sartorius then takes the final card on the table that's back side up and says, with an evil smile, “Next, I reveal this card and the one that will end this duel. Pump Up!” Sartorius' final card is the Pump Up spell card and Sartorius says, with an evil grin, “With this card, my monster's attack points are doubled for this turn!” The High Priestess' stats rise from 2600/2600 to 5200/2600 causing Kagome to gasp in horror. Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “And how appropriate a card to end this duel for this card represents you, Kagome. The cards tell me that rotten creature betrayed your love after you gave it to him when the battle with that evil monster, Naraku, was done and instead, he gave to your past self, who isn't even alive. Most likely, he wanted to use the shards to revive her back to life and get rid of you when he was done. Also, the cards tell me that you want to get stronger and never feel the pain of that heartbreak again. My dear, I can help you, if you would only let me, but I already know your answer since destiny led you to me.”
 
Just the spirit of Kuriboh appears by Kagome, chirps to warn her against Sartorius, but she doesn't listen as Kagome says, sadly as the images of what happened come back into her mind, “Yes. Whenever that Kikyo is around, Inuyasha doesn't seem want anything to do with me. Plus, no matter how hard that I tried to help, I always end up to be a pain rather than a hurt. I don't . . . I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I want to become a stronger person! I never want to feel this kind of pain and become a stronger person than I ever was!”
 
Sartorius yells out, seriously, “High Priestess, end this duel!” The High Priestess launches a sphere of white energy right at Kagome, causing Kuriboh to chirp as it vanishes, and Kagome cries out as she loses 2800 life-points as her Red-Eyes Dragon is destroyed.
 
Final Score:
Kagome: 0
Sartorius: 800
 
With the duels end, Kagome falls down to her knees, her eyes become dull and glazed, and Sartorius thinks, with an evil smile, “It is done. One of the Chosen Duelists now belongs to the light!” Sartorius walks over to the beaten Kagome and he tells her, “My dear?”
 
Kagome looks up at Sartorius, with her glazed eyes, and replies, emotionless, “Yes?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, his eyes glowing an evil violet color, “You shall not feel that kind of pain anymore . . . as a member of the Society of Light.” Soon after, Kagome and Sartorius were bathed in a sickly white light as we leave our poor time-traveling miko and the evil diviner.
 
(The following morning; near the Slifer Red dorm)
 
The following morning, we find our Sailor Scout team, with Rei wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform now, and Earth Prince along with Luna and Atriums, joined by Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, Sasuke, Sakura, and our four Digidestined, with TK wearing a male Obelisk Blue uniform now, walking towards the Slifer Red dorm to check on Jaden's friends, Alexis, Tyranno, Syrus, Bastion, and Chazz to see how they are doing with the `loss' of Jaden.
 
Sakura says, worriedly, “I'm worried. We look all night for Jaden and we didn't find him at all.”
 
Ken says, with a serious tone, “It is possible that Jaden found a way off the island.”
 
Sasuke tells Ken, with a serious tone, “That's a good possibility, Ken.”
 
Keiko asks, worriedly, “Do you think that Jaden will be all right, Yusuke?”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Keiko. I'm sure that Jay is just fine. He has faced together things before! When he comes back, I think that he will be stronger than ever!”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Do you think that the others are okay?”
 
Rei tells Mina, “Mina, they lost their best friend. How do you think they are feeling right now?”
 
Lita looks ahead of her and says, surprised, “Maybe you should see for yourself.” Everyone looks to where Lita is looking and they are shocked to see Chazz wearing a white with whitish-blue version of the male Obelisk Blue uniform while Naruto, Hinata, and Kagome are looking at him with Naruto and Hinata are looking at him perplexed.
 
Mina states, perplexed, “I didn't know that white was in style now.”
 
Ami asks Darien, “Is this allowed in the school's dress code?”
 
Serena states, perplexed, “What dress code? They always allow Chazz to wear that black uniform from North Academy when he was on their side.”
 
Kira tells Serena, seriously, “Good point, Serena.”
 
Chazz turns around to see the group and says, “Well, if it isn't the rest of the dork patrol?”
 
Rei says, drolly, “Nice to see you, too.”
 
Lita asks, seriously, “What's with the weird white outfit?”
 
Hikari tells Chazz, with a serious tone, “It isn't labor day, Chazz!”
 
Chazz snickers and says, with a sly grin, “You might think it weird now, but you will be wearing white soon enough.”
 
Mina says, a bit nervously, “Sorry, I usually don't wear clothes not in fashion.”
 
Yolei tells Mina, nodding her head in agreement, “No joke, girlfriend.”
 
Chazz replies, with a sly grin, “Oh, your opinion will soon change . . . when you see the light.” Chazz then gives his typical laugh and walks away from the group.
 
Serena says, plainly, “All right. He has gone from a jerk to just plain nuts!”
 
Lita nods her head and says, “No kidding, Serena! Who or what messed up his brain? Not that he had much to being with.”
 
Rei, Amara, Luna, Atriums, and Trista look at Chazz with intense stares in their eyes and Luna thinks in her mind, “I'm getting a weird feeling from Chazz Princeton and I'm not sure that it is a good thing. We had better keep an eye on him.” On the meanwhile, Kurama is thinking the same thing that Luna is getting from Chazz.
 
Kagome tells her friends, with a sly grin, “Guess he totally lost it! I mean without Jaden, he can't get back on top since he can't duel him! But with Chazz, who knows?”
 
Naruto tells Kagome, with a sly smile, “No kidding, Kagome! That guy is wackier than a fruit cake!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, rolling her eyes, “You're telling us, Naruto.” However, Kagome turns her head to make sure that Kurama and the others don't notice the cold gleam in her eyes.
 
Sartorius' voice booms in her mind, “Excellent work, my dear. You need to make sure that your friends don't know that you have seen the truth about the world until the time is right! Destiny will tell us when we need to show the world the light.”
 
Kagome replies, with a cold sly tone on her lips and telepathically, “Don't worry, Sartorius-sama! Sanda is fooling them that he has become a total fool and he is waiting for your command to commence with the operation!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, telepathically, “Good. Now, keep an eye out for Jaden Yuki. He is a Chosen Duelist like you, my dear Kagome, and vital to the plans to help the whole world sees the light.”
 
Kagome replies, telepathically and with a cold tone, “Yes, sir. And thank you for getting rid of any feelings for that traitor and those fucking friends back in the Feudal Era! I see that they knew this all along and didn't want me around! Now, I see them for what they truly are!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, telepathically, “You have learned well, Kagome. Now, remember not to draw any attention to yourself and wait until destiny tells us the time is right.”
 
Kagome replies, telepathically and with a cold serious tone, “Yes, Sartorius-sama. You have shown me that choice is an illusion and nothing can change our fates. My friends will learn that lesson soon enough and I'm sure that they will be grateful to aid you on your mission, sir.” Kagome's cold and sly smile becomes her regular kind smile while she tries to hide the cold glint in her eyes.
 
However, Kurama, Rei, and Sasuke `sense' something isn't right with Kagome and Rei thinks in her mind, “Why am I getting a bad feeling about Kagome? Well, she isn't acting weird. Must be my imagination! With those weird visions about an evil looking white light and evil looking eyes taking Serena's and my friends along with Darien must be getting to me! But why can't I shake off this bad feeling?”
 
(A few days later; Within Obelisk Arena)
 
Time continues to pass in Duel Academy with Jaden still missing and Chazz's new `fashion statement', we find that life went on in Duel Academy with Yusuke, Keiko, and Kira trying out for their promotion exams. Already Yusuke has already finished his promotion exam against an Obelisk Blue student and won, allowing him to get into Obelisk Blue without much of a problem using the power of his Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. Now, we find ourselves all of our heroes and heroines, expect for Chazz and Jaden, watching Keiko duel against a female Obelisk Blue student with fiery red hair that goes to mid-waist and light green eyes and her name is Andrea. Andrea has one Harpie Queen (1900/1200-2100/1400), one Cyber Harpie (1800/1300-2000/1500), and one Harpie's Pet Dragon (2000/2500-2600/2500) on the field in attack mode with one face-down card and one activate Harpie's Hunting Ground Field Spell, giving her Queen and Cyber Harpie a boost in attack and defense power. Keiko, on the other hand, has only one face-down card and two Solar Flare Dragons (1500/1000 X2) on the field in attack mode. Keiko only has 1000 life-points left while her opponent has double that with 2000 life-points remaining with Andrea only having one card in her hand while Keiko has three cards currently.
 
However, it is Keiko's turn, she draws one card from her deck and calls out, putting the card on her duel disk, “Now, I sacrifice my two Solar Flare Dragons to summon Infernal Flame Emperor in attack mode!” Soon after, the two monsters vanish from the field and Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Andrea yells out, strongly, “That monster doesn't scare me!”
 
Keiko calls out, with a sly smile, “Well, its special ability should since I can remove up to five Fire monsters from my graveyard and for every one that I remove, one spell or trap card is gone! So, I remove my two Solar Flare Dragons to get rid of your Field Spell and face-down!” The two monster cards come out of her graveyard, she puts them in her pocket, out of play, and Andrea yells out shocked as her field spell and face-down are burned into nothingness while her Harpie Queen's stats reduce down to 1900/2100 and her Cyber Harpie goes down to 1800/1300!
 
Andrea exclaims, seriously, “So, what? You can't end this duel in this move, even that monster is stronger than mine!”
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, with a sly smile, “Want to bet, girl? Reveal face-down card! Megamorph!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Megamorph Equip spell card.
 
Andrea calls out, stunned, “Oh no!”
 
Keiko tells Andrea, with a sly smile, “By the expression on your face, you know what this card does, don't you! Since my life-points are less than yours, this card doubles the power of my Flame Emperor!” Infernal Flame Emperor's stats rise from 2700/1600 to 5400/1600!
 
Kari calls out, excitedly, “Excellent work, Keiko!”
 
Yusuke shouts out, excitedly, “Now, take it on home, Keiko!”
 
Keiko calls out, seriously, “Now, Infernal Flame Emperor, end this duel with Underground Torch!” Infernal Flame Emperor fires a blast of flames from the ground towards Andrea's Pet Dragon, it explodes, and Andrea calls out in shock as she loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 1000
Andrea: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and Chancellor Crowler, in the stands, calls out through a microphone, “The winner of this duel is Keiko Yukimura who will advance to Obelisk Blue immediately!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines cheer for Keiko and Alexis yells out, with a smile, “Great work, girlfriend!” Alexis thinks in her mind, concerned, “But I wish that Jaden was here to see this!”
 
Hikari calls out, seriously, “You did it, Keiko!”
 
TK yells out, clapping his hand, “That's great, Keiko!”
 
Kuwabara yells out, excitedly, “That was awesome!”
 
Crowler yells out, through the microphone, “Okay! That's enough for now! Now, Kira Urameshi, it is time for your duel!”
 
Kira thinks in her mind, in her usual manner, “Finally! Now, it is my chance to get into Obelisk Blue and be with my siblings, my cousin, . . . and Kurama! No! I can't think that way! Just go out and do this!” Kira goes down from the stands, puts a duel disk onto her left wrist, puts a dueling deck inside of her duel disk, and walks down as Keiko goes back up to rejoin the others.
 
Keiko tells Kira, with a smile, “Good luck, Kira.”
 
Kira replies, with a sly smile, “Won't need it, Kei.” Soon after, Kira walks up to the dueling platform while Keiko returns back to her friends and Kira looks to see none other than Missy, with a duel disk that has her dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, walking up to the platform. Kira says, with a sly grin, “Well, look at what we got here. So, the `insect princess' returns, huh? Didn't you learn your lesson when Syi kicked your butt?!”
 
Missy yells out, angrily, “Watch it, witch! Sooner or later, I'm going to make that twerp for keeping me away from my Zane!”
 
Hikari says, annoyed, “Okay, I've had enough!”
 
Sakura tells Hikari, seriously, “Cut it out, Hikari! If you do anything rash, Kira might also get in trouble!”
 
Keiko arrives, sits down by Yusuke, and she tells Hikari, “I know that you are upset about Zane, but you can't let it get to your head.”
 
Hikari crosses her arms and she says, annoyed, “Fine.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, coldly, “Geez, was I ever that ridiculous when I was in stupidly in love with that backstabbing dog?!”
 
Kira tells Missy, with a sly smile, “Well, this is going to be a pleasure to teach you the lesson that Syi began!”
 
Missy calls out, angrily, “Just try it, bitch!”
 
Crowler calls out, through the microphone, “Okay, that's enough of the trash talk! It's time to duel!”
 
“Sounds good to me! Game on!” the two duelists yell out in unison as they draw their five cards and began their duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Missy: 4000
Kira: 4000
 
Missy draws one card from her deck and she says, nastily, “Real ladies, first, tomboy!”
 
Kira replies, annoyed, “Whatever.”
 
Missy puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “First, I summon Pinchhopper in attack mode!” Soon after, Pinchhopper (1000/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Missy then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play this spell card! Multiplication of Ants! With this spell card, I can sacrifice my monster to summon two Army Ant Tokens to the field!” Soon after, Pinchhopper (1000/1200) vanishes from the field and two Army Ant Token (500/500 X 2) come to the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus yells out, annoyed, “Come on! Again?!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, coldly, “Is that wench predictable or what?!”
 
Missy puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Since Pinchhopper is gone, I can play his effect to summon one Insect monster from my hand, but I know what you are thinking and this time, girlfriend, it isn't what you think! This time, I summon not my princess, but my Insect Queen to the field!” Soon after, Insect Queen (2200/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Missy then says, with a sly grin, “And thanks to her highness' ability, she gets two hundred points for every Insect on the field, including herself!” Insect Queen's stats then rise from 2200/2400 to 2800/2400!
 
Tyranno says, with a moan, “That's not good! That gal has already changed her tactics somewhat since you dueled her Truesdale!”
 
Rei tells Tyranno, annoyed, “We can see that, Hassleberry!”
 
Missy puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly smile, “I'll end with one card face-down!”
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Finally!” Kira draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “First, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon! With this card, I can blow one of your traps or spell cards, so, say later to that face-down!” Just then a huge wind comes on the field and destroys Missy's face-down.
 
TK says, amazed, “She took care of that quick.”
 
Kira then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Then I play my Hammer Shot spell! This card destroys one attack position monster with the highest attack points and I'll give you one guess which one has got to go?”
 
Missy calls out, shocked, “Oh no!” Insect Queen explodes as it is destroyed and Missy yells out in shock as her monster is gone.
 
Kira puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Sabersaurus!” Soon after, Sabersaurus (1900/500) comes to the field in attack mode. Kira then calls out, with a serious tone, “Now, attack her Ant Token!” Sabersaurus roars as it rushes in and crushes the Army Ant Token, costing Missy 1400 life-points in one shot. Kira then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a wide smile, “I'll end my turn with these two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Missy: 2600
Kira: 4000
 
Syrus yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”
 
Hotaru says, with a smile, “That's awesome, Kira-chan!”
 
Missy draws one card from her deck and says, angrily, “Lucky shot, wench!” Missy puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I get two more cards from my deck!” Missy then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Monster Reborn to bring back my Queen!” Soon after, Insect Queen (2200/2400-2600/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Missy then puts one more card on her duel disk and yells out, seriously, “Then I summon my Insect Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, Insect Knight (1900/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Missy then calls out, with a sly smile, “And with her on the field, my Queen gets a power boost!” Insect Queen's stats rise from 2600/2400 to 2800/2400! Missy then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly smile, “But to increase my fun, I play my Shrink card! This card reduces your overgrown lizard's power right in half!” Sabersaurus roars as it stats goes down from 1900/500 to 950/900!
 
Mina yells out, shocked, “This is going to hurt!”
 
Missy then calls out, seriously, “Now, my Queen will sacrifice my Ant Token to attack!” Ant Token vanishes from the field, Insect Queen's stats reduce down to 2600/2400, and Insect Queen blasts a beam of green energy right into Sabersaurus, destroying it, and taking away 1650 of Kira's life-points. Missy then says, with a sly grin, “Now, an Insect Token comes to my field!” Soon after, an Insect Token (100/100) appears on the field in attack mode., increasing Insect Queen's stats back up to 2800/2400!
 
Lita calls out, stunned, “Kira got seriously nailed!”
 
Kira pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “You've just triggered my trap card! Seismic Shockwave!” Kira's face-down card proves to be the Seismic Shockwave trap card and Kira says, with a sly smile, “Since you've destroyed one of my dinosaurs, this trap makes you unable to use three of your spell and trap zones and this card stays in effect for three turns! Plus, I get the dinosaur that you destroyed back from my hand!” Sabersaurus then returns from Kira's graveyard to her hand.
 
Missy yells out, angrily, “Like I care! Now, Insect Knight, attack her directly!” Insect Knight comes in, slashes her with its blade, and Kira yells out as she loses 1900 more life-points.
 
Yusuke, Hikari, Keiko, and Kagome yell out in unison and in horror, “Kira!”
 
Missy says, with a sly smile, “That will do . . . for now.”
 
Current Score:
Missy: 2600
Kira: 450
 
Missy tells Kira, with a sly smile, “What's the matter, bitch? Can't the sister of the infamous Yusuke Urameshi and Hikari Urameshi duel or did the dueling genes pass from you by?”
 
Yusuke calls out, annoyed, “That witch is getting on my nerves!”
 
Hikari says, with the same annoyed tone, “No joke, bro!”
 
Kira tells Missy, with a sly smile, “If I was about to lose this duel, I wouldn't be smiling.”
 
Missy yells out, annoyed, “You are just bluffing!”
 
Kira draws one card from her deck and says, with a serious tone, “We will see about that, wench!” Kira puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck as long as I discard two from my hand!” Kira draws three cards from her deck, discard two from her hand, and calls out, while pushing a button on her duel disk, “Next, I reveal my trap! Fossil Excavation!” Kira's trap card is revealed to be the Fossil Excavation trap card and she says, “With this card, I can revive one dinosaur monster from my grave and I can summon it to the field in attack mode!”
 
Missy says, seriously, “You don't have any!”
 
Kira tells Missy, with a sly grin, “Did you forget about the cards that I discard with my Graceful Charity or do you have problems listening and paying attention?!” Kira then calls out, “Now, I summon my Ultimate Tyranno in attack mode!” Soon after, Ultimate Tyranno (3000/2200) comes to the field in attack mode. Kira then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Finally, I play my Megamorph spell card and you know what that means?!”
 
Missy gasps in shock and calls out, “No way! I can't lose to you!” Ultimate Tyranno's stats rise from 3000/2200 to 6000/2200!
 
Kira yells out, seriously, “You just did! Ultimate Tyranno, squash that bug flat!” Ultimate Tyranno roars as it charges Insect Queen, smashes it flat, and Missy cries out in shock and horror as her life-points drop by 3200, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Missy: 0
Kira: 450
 
With the end of the duel, Missy falls to her knees, the final holograms fade from the field, and Crowler announces through the microphone, “And with a stunning comeback, the winner of this duel is Kira Urameshi, who will be joining her brother and sister in the Blue dorm!” Crowler thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “I expected nothing better from the brother and sister of Hikari Urameshi, one of the greatest female duelists of the Blue dorm! They might prove useful to improving my career when the world learns of the skill of these three siblings!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines cheer in admiration for Kira and Yolei calls out, excitedly, “I knew that you could it!”
 
Serena shouts out, excitedly, “Way to go, Kira!”
 
Rei calls out, with a smile on her lips, “That's showing her what real girl power is about, Kira!”
 
Michelle asks Amara, with a smile, “She is really talented.”
 
Amara replies, in a plain tone, “Yes, she is. But then again, her brother and sister are very talented duelists themselves, so, it shouldn't be any surprise.” Soon after, our heroes and heroines go down to Kira to congratulate her.
 
Keiko embraces Kira and tells her, excitedly, “You did it, Kira! This is so great! All of us are in the Blue dorm, together!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “That's right! We will be together in the Blue Dorm!”
 
Kurama tells Kira, with a smile, “I guess that I will be seeing you in the Blue Dorm, right, Kira?”
 
Kira gives a slight blush and replies, a bit nervously, “S-Sure, Kurama.”
 
Yusuke states, teasingly, “Well, is that a blush I see?”
 
Kira yells out, angrily, “Shut it, bro!”
 
Tyranno tells Kira, with a smile, “That was some awesome combat, Kira. Couldn't have done it better myself! You are the real deal when it comes to dinosaur monsters! Maybe I should take a few lessons from you!”
 
Kira tells Tyranno, sticking her tongue out, “Come out, Hassleberry. I wasn't that good.”
 
Syrus tells Kira, with a wide smile, “What are you saying, Kira?! You were great!” Syrus then says, solemnly and with a sigh, “I wish that Jay was here to see this.” The group of heroes and heroines, expect for Sasuke and Chazz, become solemn in their expressions.
 
Alexis tells Syrus, solemnly, “I know, Syi. I wish that Jaden could have seen Kagome's, Yusuke's, Keiko's, and Kira's duels too, but something tells me that he is still out there. Hopefully, he will be back soon.”
 
Syrus tells Alexis, solemnly, “I hope so, Alexis.”
 
Darien thinks in his mind, seriously, “If whatever enemy that's after Jaden has got to him, we might already be too late. We've seen or heard of anything unusual since Chazz Princeton started to wear that mysterious white uniform and speaking about this `Society of Light'. Could this `Society of Light' be our new enemy and are they the ones after Jaden? And if they are, why do they want Jaden?”
 
(Sometime later; in the aftermath of Kira's victory in her promotion duel)
 
In the aftermath of the promotion duels of Yusuke, Keiko, and Kira, the group of our heroes and heroines, expect for Alexis, has been continues to give their congratulations to each other.
 
Yusuke tells Kira, with a smile, “Way to go, sis!”
 
Hikari tells Kira, with a smile, “Awesome job, sis!”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “Yes, indeed.”
 
Kira blushes and says, “Yeah . . . thanks, everyone. But Keiko and Yusuke did just as great as I did.”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Where is Alexis?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Right here.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Alexis carrying three uniforms in her hands and Alexis says, with a smile, “Thankfully, we already got your measurements when you were fitted for your Slifer, for Kira, and Ra Yellow, for Yusuke and Keiko, so, the fitting room already has your new uniforms ready.”
 
Yusuke calls out, excitedly, “Awesome! That's what I call service!” Soon enough, Alexis gives Yusuke a new male Obelisk Blue uniform, Keiko, a new female Obelisk Blue uniform, and goes over to Kira with a second female Obelisk Blue uniform.
 
Kira's face loses color and she exclaims, pointing to the skirt, “I'm not wearing that!”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “What's wrong with that?”
 
Yusuke tells Alexis, with a sigh, “We already told you that Kira hates anything that's too girly, including skirts.”
 
Alexis replies, with a sigh, “Oh, right.”
 
Hikari tells Kira, with a serious tone, “Well, you can't wear a male uniform, Kira! You got away with it with the Slifer Red and Ra Yellow, but as an Obelisk Blue, you are required to wear this, like it or not.”
 
Kira yells out, angrily, “This really stinks! If I get the hands on whoever made this stupid rule . . .!”
 
TK tells Kira, “Well, unless you have a way to wear it without it looking `girlish' . . .”
 
Kira calls out, with a wide sly smile, “TK, you are a genius!” Kira grabs the uniform and heads off into the distance.
 
Keiko says, nervously, “Oh, boy. I hate to think what she is up to now.”
 
(Later; Within the Obelisk Blue Girls' Dorm)
 
Later that same day, we find Hikari walking around with Keiko, in her new female Obelisk Blue uniform, Sakura, and Alexis in the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm when they heard a bunch of gasp from nearby and they look to the source and yelp in shock at what they see, namely their sister in the female Obelisk Blue uniform with some of her own `modifications', namely dark blue leggings that Kira is wearing underneath her blue skirt.
 
Hikari yells at Kira, pointing the dark blue leggings, “Kira, what the hell are those?!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, boldly, “If you need to know, Kari, they are called leggings and match the color of my skirt, don't you think?”
 
Kagome, Kari, and Yolei come over and Kagome says, plainly, “We tried to talk some sense into her, but she won't listen.”
 
Hikari calls out, nervously, “But you can't wear those!”
 
Kira says, with a snort, “Why? Last time that I checked, there was nothing in the dress code against them!”
 
Keiko tells Kira, “You will be made fun at, Kira.”
 
Kira yells out, with her serious tone, “Yeah! And I'll be making fun of myself, if I have to wear this goddamn thing without it! And besides, these students already know my brother's rep! What do you think about the younger sister's rep?!”
 
Hikari, Keiko, and Kagome roll their eyes and says, “Oh, brother.”
 
(The following day; Within Chazz's personal room with the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Within the redesigned part of the Slifer Red dorm, we find Jasmine, Mindy, Alexis, Tyranno, Bastion, Syrus, and Atticus along with Yusuke, wearing his new male Obelisk Blue uniform, his siblings, Keiko, and their friends and Naruto and his friends, watching the television with wide eyes of shock as Serena, Hotaru, and the rest of the Inner Sailor Scouts along with our four younger Digidestined coming into the room.
 
Hotaru asks everyone, “What's wrong everyone?”
 
Bastion points towards the television and says, plainly, “See for yourselves.” When Serena and her friends look towards the television and they see Zane Truesdale in his new `Hell Kaiser' persona and look.
 
The television announcer says, “And that's another win for Zane Truesdale. He's fighting like a man possessed. Could his recent success be in his edgy new look? Well, whatever the case is, Zane Truesdale is back on top.”
 
Lita exclaims, stunned, “Whoa! Is that Syrus' older brother?!”
 
Ami tells Lita, “It would seem so.”
 
TK asks, perplexed, “What happened to him?!”
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “What with the whole `Goth' look?”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Something really serious has happened to him. The look in his eyes. It looks like Zane has embraced the darkness or something.”
 
Naruto asks Sasuke, confused, “What do you mean by `embraced the darkness', Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, “It would be too long to tell a loser like you.”
 
Naruto yells at Sasuke, angrily, “What is your deal, Sasuke?!”
 
Syrus thinks in his mind, “I know my brother and he would never duel like that! Whoever that is . . . It's not Zane!”
 
Hikari puts her hands over her mouth, a few tears of horror and sadness come to her eyes, and Hikari thinks, stunned and horrified, “Oh no! Zane! This is so not like you! What in the world happened to you?!” Hikari covers her eyes, unable to look at Zane, while Keiko, Kira, and Yusuke try to comfort the eldest Urameshi twin.
 
(The next evening; within Obelisk Arena)
 
However, the troubles of our heroes and heroines seem to only have begun when Crowler and Bonaparte arrange for a duel against Alexis and Aster and if Aster wins this duel, the Slifer Red dorm is torn down and Alexis swore to defend Jaden's home dorm until he gets back. Now, within Obelisk Arena, we find Crowler, Bonaparte, Tyranno, Syrus, Bastion, Serena and her friends, with Hotaru, Lita, Rei, Mina, Darien, the two guardian felines, hiding of course, Yusuke with his family, girlfriend, and friends, even Hiei, Naruto and his fellow three Shinobi, and our four Digidestined, in the stands as Alexis prepares to duel Aster for the fate of the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Kari yells out, encouragingly, “Come on, Alexis! You can do it!”
 
Hikari calls out, seriously, “Show this poser what real girl power is about!”
 
Kurama asks Hiei, curiously, “Why are you here, Hiei? I didn't think that you like these type of duels.”
 
Hiei replies, in his usual tone, “I don't. I'm only here because I sensed a new power here and it is coming this way.”
 
Kurama tells Hiei, with a serious tone, “Yes, I sensed it too.”
 
Bonaparte then yells out, in his French accent, “Attention! If Alexis loses this duel, you can say farewell to the Red Dorm!”
 
Alexis calls out, “Not going to happen!”
 
Aster tells Alexis, “Then get your game on!”
 
They prepared their decks to duel, but then a familiar male voice, “Hey! That's my line!” Everyone gasps in shock since they recognized that voice.
 
Syrus asks, shocked, “Did you hear that?” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Jaden Yuki running up towards all of them.
 
Serena, Yusuke, Naruto, and of their friends, expect for Sasuke and Hiei, yell out in unison, “Jaden!”
 
Alexis exclaims, excitedly, “You're back!”
 
Jaden yells out, “Did you miss me?!” Jaden then runs over to his friends, waves to Aster as he passes by, and says, “What's up?” Aster gives a growl of annoyance at seeing Jaden.
 
Alexis comes down from the dueling field and tells Jaden, “Welcome back.”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, “Where have you been, Jaden?”
 
Jaden tells Syrus, with a smile, “Well, Syrus, I've been where no duelist has been before.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, nastily, “Could you have stayed there?”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with his sly grin, “No way! There was no oxygen and they didn't have any cable.” Jaden then says, with a smile, “You see, I went into outer space and meet this dolphin man. And he gave some sweet new cards for my deck.” Everyone gives Jaden a perplexed look, especially Serena and her friends.
 
Rei whispers curiously, “Did that last duel drop him on his head or something? No one can go into outer space without a space-ship.”
 
Lita whispers back, “Well, we did a few times.”
 
Rei tells Lita, whispering, “That was different, Lita! We're Sailor Scouts.”
 
Keiko asks Jaden, curiously, “Jay, are you sure that you are all right?”
 
Syrus says, groaning solemnly, “Ah, man! All of the good stuff happens to Jaden.”
 
Tyranno states, “And I thought dueling a guy with a bag over his head was weird.”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, “Believe me, it gets weirder. After chilling back here on Earth, I met up with two more alien dudes.” Jaden then tells the story about how he met Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, also known as Flick, and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird as well as getting back his ability to see Winged Kuriboh. Jaden then says, “Pretty sweet, huh? Now, my deck is even sweeter than before.” Jaden then calls out to Aster, “Hey, Aster, how would you like to have the honor of being the first to lose to my new deck?! Because I've got a new set of heroes that you've never seen before!”
 
Aster yells out, annoyed, “You're nuts! I told you already that there are no heroes on Earth that can stand up to mine!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, a bit annoyed, “I told you that my new heroes come from outer space, not Earth.” Aster gives a growl of anger and annoyance at Jaden.
 
Bastion tells Jaden, “Jaden, maybe you should rest. I mean, do you really believe there is a race of `fish people'?”
 
Jaden tells Bastion, “Of course not. Their dolphin people not fish. There is a difference.”
 
Bastion says, nervously, “Oh, my bad.”
 
Amara asks Trista, in a whisper, “What do you think about what Jaden is saying, Trista?”
 
Trista tells Amara, “I do not believe that Jaden is lying because his voice and tone are so sure that it can't be said that he was hallucinating as well.”
 
Rei says, in a whisper, “Okay, alien Duel Monsters? Jaden has got to be imagining things or something.”
 
Mina tells Rei, in a whisper, “Well, remember Rei, we are the reincarnations of Princesses from other planets.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, “Let me take your place, Alexis. I need to do this.” Alexis looks at Jaden, surprised, as he jumps onto the duel stage and he calls out, “Thanks! You won't regret this!”
 
Bonaparte says, protest, “That's not fair!”
 
Bastion tells Bonaparte, “Sure it is. Jaden lives in the Slifer Red dorm as well so he has much of a right to fight for it.”
 
Naruto calls out, with a serious tone, “Yeah! So, butt out, jerk!”
 
Crowler exclaims, “All right! It's a rematch!” Crowler whispers to Bonaparte, “The crowd will love this.”
 
Bonaparte tells Crowler, “You are letting those slackers run all over you again.”
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Thanks, Chancellor Crowler! You're the best! You don't how much I missed dueling!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, nastily, “Do you miss losing as well?”
 
Alexis throws Jaden her duel disk, minus her dueling deck, Jaden catches it, and Alexis tells him, “Go get him!”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a smile, “Thanks, `Lex. You're the best! I owe you one!” Alexis tries her best to hide her blush as Jaden inserts his new `Neos deck' into the duel disk and attached the duel disk to his left arm.
 
Crowler calls out, “All right, that's enough! Let the duel begin!”
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly and seriously, “Works for me!”
 
The two duelists draw five cards from their decks and call out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Jaden: 4000
Aster: 4000
 
Aster draws one card from his deck and says, “I'll kick things off!” Aster puts one card on his duel disk and exclaims, “And what better way to start off the hurt than with my Diamond Dude?!” Soon after, a green hurricane comes on the field and forms into Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appearing on the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus says, shocked, “Wow. That's some start.”
 
Tyranno tells Syrus, “It's powerful, but nothing that Jaden can't handle.”
 
Aster then draws one card from his deck and says, “Now, it is time for some special effect action! I draw the top card in my deck and if it is a Normal Spell card, I can send it to my graveyard and use it next turn!” Aster says, displaying a Graceful Charity spell card, “Now for the moment of truth! It's the spell card Graceful Charity! I love it when a plan comes together!” Aster then puts the spell card in the graveyard pile as he ends his turn.
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “So do I! My move!” Jaden looks at the cards in his hand and the card he just drew. Jaden then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “You aren't the only one that can start with a hero! And believe me, this bad boy is guaranteed to make a splash! So, meet Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin!” A wave comes on the field and out of the wave of water Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (600/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Aster and practically everyone else gasps in shock at the new monster and Jaden says, with a smile, “Told my new heroes are out of this world!”
 
Bastion says, amazed, “It's true! They are aliens!”
 
Hikari yells out, stunned, “Whoa! I've never seen those monsters before!”
 
Kira tells Bastion, with a serious tone, “Neither have I, Kari. Makes me wonder what they can do!”
 
Rei asks Ami, “Ami, did you hear about these `Neo-whatever' that Jaden just played?”
 
Ami shakes her head and says, “No. Never. Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin isn't a monster on any card database.”
 
Mina says, amazed, “It looks like Jaden was telling the truth and wasn't dreaming everything that he told us about.”
 
Trista thinks in her mind, amazed, “Unbelievable! I thought those creatures were just legends!”
 
Jaden then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Fake Hero spell card! Here's how it works: I can summon one monster from my hand, but I can't attack with it and it comes back to hand at the end of turn!” Jaden puts one card on the spell/trap slots and states, “So, come on out, Bladedge!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden then says, “And since Aqua Dolphin's ability is in the house! I can ditch one card from my hand to take a monster from yours!” Just then Jaden discards his Hero Kid (300/600) monster card to his graveyard, Aqua Dolphin shoots waves of sound towards Aster's deck, and Jaden calls out, “And the unlucky winner is . . .!” Soon after, a hologram of Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious (800/800) appears on the field.
 
Aster exclaims, shocked, “No! Not him!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, motioning to his Bladedge, “Now, I choose one monster on my side of the field and if mine has more attack points then yours goes bye-bye! Oh, and you lose five hundred life-points.” Just then the hologram of Captain Tenacious explodes and Aster yells out as he loses 500 life-points as well.
 
Jaden puts two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I'll throw down two face-downs . . .” The hologram of Elemental Hero Bladedge fades off the field as Jaden puts the card back in his hand and Jaden then states, “. . .Take back Bladedge and chill out!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 4000
Aster: 3500
 
Aster tells Jaden, nastily, “Lucky shot!” Aster draws one card from his deck and says, “Now, it is my move! Time for Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and then discard two from my hand! Now, pay attention class!” Aster draws three cards from his deck, discards his Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) and Ring of Magnetism Equip Spell card to his graveyard, his Field Spell slot opens up, Aster puts a card inside, and he exclaims, “Now, I play a Field Spell! Mausoleum of the Emperor!” Just then the whole field transformed into some kind of ancient mausoleum with two rock platforms linked by a small narrow bridge with a stairway connected to the platform that Aster was on that lead to a two stone pillars side by side with a flame contained by something in the middle and below them was a foggy valley with hundreds of statues. Aster then says, “And just to make this place even creepier, there are statues in the basement, which we both can use. All we have to do is give up some life-points.” Aster's life-points drop by 1000 and two ancient Chinese statues rise up from the foggy basement. Aster then says, “Next, we can use these statues to summon monsters. So, I call to the field my Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster!” The two statues vanish as they are sacrificed and from the sky, Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster (0/0) lands on the field behind Aster in attack mode. Aster then states, “And now that the master of dread is here. I can summon two heroes from the graveyard! And I choose Doom Lord and Captain Tenacious!” Soon after, Destiny Hero-Doom Lord (600/800) and Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious (800/800) come to the field in attack mode. Aster then shouts out, “And Dreadmaster's attack and defense points are the sum of their attack points!” Dreadmaster's stats rise from 0/0 to 2800/2800! Aster then points at Jaden's new monster and says, “Okay, dolphin boy, let's see what kind of tricks you can do!” Jaden gives a serious look and Aster calls out, “Dreadmaster, turn flipper into fish sticks!” Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster leaps into the air to attack Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin.
 
Jaden calls out, “Hold it, muscle head! Negate Attack!” Jaden's face-down card was revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and a huge twist stops Dreadmaster in his tracks. Jaden tells Aster, “Thanks to this, your attack is over before it began! That's all she wrote pal!”
 
Aster yells back, angrily, “Listen up! I'm not your pal!”
 
Back in audience, Tyranno says, “Someone is touché.”
 
Sakura says, with annoyance, “No, he is just a plain jerk.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 4000
Aster: 2500
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “Sheesh. Just trying to be nice.” When Jaden looks at the card, he says, “Hey, Aster, thanks for the lowdown on your Field Spell!” Jaden's life-points drop by 1000, two statues come to his side of the field, and Jaden says, as they are sacrificed and he puts a card on his duel disk, “I sacrifice these guys and then I'm going to summon HIM! My Elemental Hero Neos!”
 
Aster yells out, “There is no such thing, dude! I know every hero there is!” But just then from a hologram of the Milky Way, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Back in the audience, Serena asks Ami, “Did you hear of this monster before?”
 
Ami tells Serena, “No, Serena. There is no mention of `Elemental Hero Neos' in any Elemental Hero series of cards.”
 
Mina asks Rei, “Do you think it is possible that Jaden went into outer space and met actual alien Duel Monsters?”
 
Rei tells Mina, “If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it.” Rei thinks in her mind, “But then again, with all of the things that I've seen as Sailor Mars, things like this aren't impossible.”
 
Trista thinks in her mind, seriously, “So, the mythical Neo-Spacians, the inhabitants of Neo-Space, finally appear, but legends speak that they will only come down when the balance of life is threatened in a way that they need to be summoned. The legends speak of an evil light and they will choose one from a group of chosen warriors to use the `Darkness of Justice' to restore balance to the universe. No one before has seen the Neo-Spacians, but I can tell that it is them! And it looks like legends are coming to pass. The Neo-Spacians have brought forth their `champion' and it is Jaden Yuki. So, another battle for the universe begins . . .”
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! That's so cool! He looks awesome!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “I think that there is more to him than just look, Naruto.”
 
Back on the dueling field, Aster says, annoyed, “Fine! But I bet he is totally lame! Come on, spaceman, zap me with your ray gun!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with his usual smile, “He doesn't have one, but he does have a cool trick! You see, Neo-Spacians love to work together and when I have one with Elemental Hero Neos, I can combine them to form a new monster.” Aster's eyes widen at Jaden's statement and Jaden exclaims, “All right! It is time for some Contact Fusion! Aquos! Combine with Neos to form the Elemental Hero . . . Aqua Neos!” The two monsters leap into the air as their cards were return to Jaden's deck, Jaden takes a fusion monster card out of his fusion deck, Aqua Dolphin swims through water and goes through the air, Neos joins him as they `collide' in a bright light as Jaden puts the card on his duel disk, and Elemental Hero Aqua Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Back in the audience, Alexis asks, stunned, “No way! Did Jaden really go into outer space?”
 
Syrus replies, “It would seem so.”
 
Kuwabara tells Syrus and Alexis, “Knowing Jaden and sees those monsters, I'm willing to make a good bet about it.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Watch what he can do! If I discard one card from my hand, you lose two random cards from your hand! So, I will toss out good old Bladedge!” Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Bladedge monster card, Aqua Neos shoots beams from his eyes, they hit two random cards from Aster's hand, and they vanish as they are sent to the graveyard. Jaden then calls out, “Next, I reveal my face-down! H-Heated Heart!” Jaden's other face-down card is revealed to be the H-Heated Heart spell card and Jaden says, “Thanks to this card, my Aqua Neos gets stronger by five hundred more attack points!” Aqua Neos gives a blue glow as its stats increase from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000! Jaden calls out, “Aqua Neos, destroy his Dreadmaster with Sonic Zoom!” Elemental Hero Aqua Neos launches a twister of water energy that slams into Dreadmaster and destroying it in a huge explosion costing Aster 200 life-points. Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “Gotcha!”
 
In the audience, Alexis says, with a smile, “Not bad.”
 
Tyranno exclaims, excitedly, “Excellent work! You've just dismissed his highest ranking soldier!”
 
Back in the dueling field, Aster growls, angrily, “My Dreadmaster . . . destroyed. Your Martian mutant is nothing to my Destiny Heroes!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “That's funny. Because . . .” But just then Aqua Neos gives a bright glow and Jaden looks as he vanishes returning to his deck. Jaden gasps in shock and says, “Neos!”
 
Back in the audience, Syrus asks, perplexed, “Where did he go?”
 
Tyranno says, also surprised, “I think he retreated.”
 
Back on the dueling field, Jaden asks his deck, in a bit of a panic, “Um . . . Mr. Neos, we are in the middle of something!”
 
Back to the audience, Bastion says, “If you ask me, Jaden has to learn more about the power of his new deck.”
 
Ami says, in her logical tone, “This new type of fusion must have a drawback. Most likely, the fusion monster formed this way can only remain on the field for one turn.”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Lita says, “That's not good.”
 
Syrus says, “Oh, man! That leaves Jaden defenseless!”
 
Rei tells Syrus, seriously, “No joke, Syrus!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 3000
Aster: 2300
 
Back on the dueling field, Aster says, with a sly grin as he draws one card from his deck, “Since you are fresh out of monsters, I think it's time to show what real monsters can do! And the best way to do is through this! A triple attack!” Aster then calls out, “Doom Lord! Captain Tenacious! And Diamond Dude! Let's do this! Direct Attack!” The three named monsters leaped into the air and dive down on Jaden, landing three direct hits on Jaden, knocking him to the ground and costing him 2800 life-points at once.
 
Tyranno and Syrus yell in unison from the audience, “Jaden!”
 
Lita exclaims, shocked, “He seriously got nailed that time!”
 
Hotaru says, “Jaden-sempai lost nearly all of his life-points.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “First, you will lose your life-points and then you will lose your dorm!”
 
Jaden gets to his feet and says, with his usual smile, “What's your rush Phoenix? I mean come on, I was just getting warmed up! Now, the real duel can begin!”
 
(Later that evening; as the duel goes on)
 
As we fast-forward the duel, Jaden proves Aster right with coming back with his new monsters, like Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, with the ability to give Jaden 500 life-points for every card in his hand, Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, who gets stronger with every spell and trap on his opponent's side of the field, and spells like Common Soul that allows Neo-Spacians to share their power with other monsters on the field. Now, returning to Aster's and Jaden's third duel, Aster has his Dark City Field Spell in play with Destiny Hero-Dogma (3400/2400) and Aster has 200 life-points left while Jaden has Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (900/500), powered up thanks to its ability, in attack mode and three Hero Kids (300/600 X 3) in defense mode, two face-down cards, and 300 life-points remaining. But it was Aster's turn and Dogma was about to attack.
 
Aster yells out, “Dogma, attack his Flare Scarab! Destroy him!” Destiny Hero-Dogma launches a wave of dark violet energy right at Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab.
 
Jaden calls out, “You've triggered my trap! Kid Guard!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Kid Guard trap card and Jaden says, “With this, I can sacrifice one of my Hero Kids to negate your attack and then I can take an Elemental Hero from anywhere in my deck and add it to my hand!” One of the Hero Kid monsters leaps in front of Flare Scarab with his arms crosses, nods at Flare Scarab, and the attack slams into him causing the attack to be negate as the Hero Kid fades away.
 
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab says, mentally, “I won't let your sacrifice be in vain!” Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab looks at Jaden and tells him, telepathically, “Jaden, you must harness the powers of Neos!” Jaden nods his head, goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and says, displaying his Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) card, “It comes down to this! I choose my Elemental Hero Neos to join my hand!”
 
Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll place a face-down and end my turn!”
 
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab gives off some flames, its stats rise to 1300/500, and Jaden tells Aster, with a smile, “Remember, with every face-down, my Scarab gets stronger.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “All right! Go time!”
 
Just then Aster yells out, “Not so fast! Go, Dogma!” Just then Destiny Hero-Dogma gives off a bright violet glow and Jaden yells out as he is engulfed by the same powerful violet glow. Aster tells Jaden, “Didn't you know? When Dogma is successfully summoned to the field, your life-points get cut in half during your next Standby Phase!” When the glow dies down, Jaden's life-points are cut in half.
 
Returning to the audience, Syrus exclaims, worriedly, “He's almost out of points.”
 
Tyranno states, “This isn't good!”
 
Bastion tells everyone, “One more hit and he's done.”
 
Lita exclaims, “Oh, come on! This duel isn't over, yet!”
 
Ami tells Lita, “I hate to agree, but Bastion's right. If that Dogma does hit Jaden's life-points, he's finished.”
 
Yusuke yells out, seriously, “Well, Jaden has been in dire situations like this before! He'll pull through!”
 
Naruto calls out, encouragingly, “Yeah! Let's go, Jaden!”
 
Alexis says, lowly, “Come on, Jaden . . .”
 
Bonaparte exclaims, in his French accent, “That kid's flambé!”
 
Crowler says, nervously, “I can't watch!”
 
Back on the dueling field, Jaden laughs and says, excitedly, “Not bad! But I've got some fight left in me!”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with his own sly smile, “Come on, dude! There is not a card in your deck that can stop me!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Well, maybe not with my old deck, but my new deck is a whole different story! In fact, let me show you, but busting out a new hero that no one has seen before!”
 
Aster asks, seriously, “What new hero?!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, as his Field Spell slot opens, “You'll see! But first I play the Field Spell: Neo-Space!” When Jaden puts the card in the Field Spell slot and it closes, Aster's Dark City shatters into pieces and is replaced by a rainbow colored aurora field.
 
Aster exclaims, “My Dark City!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Thanks to this Field Spell, my Elemental Hero Neos gains five hundred extra attack points! But you must be wondering: Where is Neos?” Both Hero Kids on the field nod their heads and leap into air, Jaden puts his card on his duel disk, points into the air, and exclaims, “The answer is: He's right up there!” Looking up, both Hero Kids vanish in a bright light and Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) takes their place in attack mode. Jaden tells Aster, “And like I said before, his attack points rise!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats increase from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000!
 
Aster tells Jaden, not impressed, “So, what? He is no match for my Dogma!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Hold on! Did I say I was done? Now, where was I? Oh, yeah! Now, I create a new monster by combining these two together!” Neos and Flare Scarab leap into the air as the two monster cards were sent back to Jaden's deck while Jaden takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck.
 
Aster yells out, “That's against the rules!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “It's Contact Fusion and its legit! You see, Neo-Spacians can combine without a Polymerization card!” The two monsters combine in a bright light while Jaden puts the card on his duel disk.
 
While the hero is forming, Aster covers his eyes and says, feeling something inside me, “I remember this feeling. It's like before when dueling was fun.” Soon after, a humanoid monster with red and black beetle-like scales, two beetle-like horns going up from his head, and deep green eyes floats down to the field. Aster asks Jaden, “So, this is your new hero, huh?”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with a smile, “That's him! Elemental Hero Flare Neos!” Elemental Hero Flare Neos has 2500/2000 stats and Jaden tells Aster, “And guess what? His special ability gives him four hundred attack points for every spell and trap on the field! With three cards, it gives him twelve hundred more attack points, but thanks to Neo-Space, Flare Neos gain five hundred more attack points, giving him a total of seventeen hundred more attack points!” Elemental Hero Flare Neos' stats rise from 2500/2000 to 4200/2000!
 
Aster exclaims, shocked, “That's enough to beat my Dogma!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, “Yep! That's the point!” Jaden then yells out, commandingly, “Flare Neos, attack!” Flare Neos launches a blast of flames from his hands right Destiny Hero-Dogma.
 
Aster shouts out, “I activate D-Shield!” Aster's face-down card is revealed to be the D-Shield trap card, Destiny Hero-Dogma switches to defense mode, and a powerful shield negates Flare Neos' attack.
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What's that?”
 
Aster replies, with a sly smile, “It's a trap card. When a Destiny Hero is attacked, this card switches to defense mode and it remains on the field. And it will continue to remain on the field as long as my trap card is equipped to him.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, with a smile, “Nice trap, Aster. Really.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, with his sly smile, “Thank you, but flattery will get you no where.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 150
Aster: 200
 
Aster draws one card and exclaims, “Stand back!” Aster then says, seeing Elemental Hero Flare Neos still on the field, “I'm going to guess that your Field Spell keeps your monster from vanishing this time.”
 
Jaden smiles and says, “That's right! As long as Neo-Space is on the field, even through he's fused with something else, Neos is sticking around this time.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “Not quite. My Dogma and I have other plans.” Aster looks at the card he drew and says, “First things first, I switch Dogma to attack mode. So, stand up!” Destiny Hero-Dogma switches from defense mode back to attack mode, Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I will equip him with this spell card! Heavy Storm Blade!” Just then a huge windmill like blade appears attached to Dogma's right arm.
 
Jaden then says, “Remember, for every spell card, my Flare Neos gets stronger. Four hundred points stronger!” Elemental Hero Flare Neos' stats then increase from 4200/2000 to 4600/2000!
 
Aster yells out, “Do you think I care?! Not as long as destiny has got my back! Now, attack!” Destiny Hero-Dogma leaps into the air as it prepares to attack Flare Neos.
 
Back in the audience, the others gasp in shock and disbelief, Rei exclaims, “What the?! Has he gone nuts?! His monster is weaker than Jaden's Neos!”
 
Hinata asks, perplexed, “His monster hasn't grown stronger with that equip spell, so, why is he attacking?”
 
TK says, serious tone, “Jaden's Flare Neos will crush his monster!”
 
Tyranno says, “Yeah, so, why would he engage it?”
 
Ken tells Tyranno, seriously, “I think that we will find out Hassleberry!”
 
Back in the dueling ring, Aster yells out, “Good question. And I can answer it with just four words: My Heavy Storm Blade! Now, see for yourself!” Just then the huge windmill like blade starts to spin and a huge wind comes over the field. Aster calls out, “When a monster with Heavy Storm Blade attacks, all spell and trap cards other than itself is automatically destroyed!” Just then Aster's D-Shield, Jaden's face-down, and his Field Spell are destroyed.
 
Jaden calls out, “No way!” Just then the field returns to normal when the huge wind stops blowing.
 
Aster tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “Now, Neos loses a few attack points.” Elemental Hero Flare Neos' stats go down from 4600/2000 to 2900/2000!
 
Bonaparte exclaims, excitedly in his French accent, “Magnificent!”
 
Crowler says, worriedly, “Tell me when it's over.”
 
Aster then calls out, “Now, attack!” Dogma rushes over to attack Flare Neos, but Aster doesn't notice two new face-down cards that appear on Jaden's side of the field before Dogma's attack slams into Flare Neos, which causes the blade to crack instead of Flare Neos. Aster exclaims, “No fair!”
 
Jaden asks Aster, with his sly grin, “What's the problem?” Jaden then says, with a sly smile, “Oh, you must be wondering why my monster didn't bite the dust.”
 
Aster says, seriously, “Maybe.”
 
Jaden tells Aster, displaying a Calling Magic spell card, “I hate to break it to you, but it is your fault. See this. You sent it to my graveyard.” Aster gasps in shock and Jaden says, “And when Calling Magic is sent to the graveyard, I get to place two more on the field, giving my Neos a power boost!” Elemental Hero Flare Neos' stats were really 3700/2000, more than Dogma's power!”
 
Aster gasps in shock and he thinks, “That means that Jaden wins! But Sartorius said that I was destined to win this duel! Could Jaden be stronger than destiny?!” At that moment, with Sartorius' `base', he flips over one of his Tarot cards and his eyes widen when he sees it is The Wheel of Fate card upside down. Soon after, back in Obelisk Arena, Destiny Hero-Dogma is destroyed and Aster yells out as he loses 300 life-points, ending this duel.
 
Final Score:
Jaden: 150
Aster: 0
 
Jaden tells Aster, “That's game! And a real sweet one, too!”
 
Syrus exclaims, happily, “Jaden did it!” Syrus and Tyranno hug each other for a few moments and then when they realize they were doing it, they break away from each other in disgust.
 
Bastion says, with a smile, “That was quite the duel. Good show.”
 
Alexis then says, “And thanks to Jaden, the Slifer Dorm is safe now.”
 
Tyranno yells at Jaden, “Way to go, Sarge! You should get a medal of honor!”
 
Aster goes over to Jaden and tells him, “I've got to say, Jaden, and I rarely say this, but I'm impressed. Now, look, I don't intend to lose again! So, enjoying it while it lasts!”
 
Jaden tells Aster, in an excited tone, “You know it! It's not every day that one beats a big pro! I'm going to milk this for all that it is worth!” Jaden tells Aster, “Now, the way that I see it, our first duel didn't count since you let me win, so, we are tied.”
 
Aster tells Jaden, “Is that so? Not for long.” Aster then walks away from Jaden seemly towards the exit.
 
Amara looks at Trista, sees the serious look on her face, and Amara says, in a whisper and plainly, “You know more about this, don't you, Trista. You know about those monsters that Jaden was using.”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “Yes, I do. The Neo-Spacians were said to be just a legend, but it is said that in that legend when they arrive, they will have given their power to a `Chosen One' to save the universe and protect the balance of life.”
 
Amara asks Trista, in a whisper, “From what?!”
 
Trista tells Amara, “All I know that the legend says that it is an evil light trying to destroy all darkness in the universe and since light and darkness are the most vital forces of life, when darkness is gone, light will be too, and life will fade away.”
 
Amara says, plainly and in a whisper, “So, these `Neo-Spacians' chose Jaden to weld their power and stop this evil.”
 
Trista tells Amara, “It would seem so. It looks like we were right to say that evil has come to Duel Academy, but I'm not sure what. The future is currently in doubt for me and I'm afraid I'm not sure what's to come.”
 
Amara looks at Jaden and then at Serena, thinking, “Well, we have to be ready for it. We are the Sailor Scouts and it is our duty to protect this planet and our princess. Whatever comes at us, I'm sure that we can take it.”
 
Kurama asks Hiei, in a whisper, “I think that you were right. Those monsters has unusual aura. They are more than just cards.”
 
Hiei says, with his usual tone, “Indeed.”
 
Naruto tells Jaden, excitedly, “Way to go, Jay!”
 
Hikari tells Jaden, with a smile, “Those new monsters were awesome!”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, “I'll say.”
 
On the meanwhile, Kagome stays away from the others and thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “Well, this is one interesting turn of events. Sartorius-sama will want to know about this.”
 
(One day later; Back in Obelisk Arena)
 
The following day, after Jaden's return, we find Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata watching Naruto and Crowler on the duel platform within Obelisk Arena with Naruto having a duel disk attached to his left wrist and Crowler having his Duel Vest on his chest, they put their dueling decks inside, and prepare to duel each other.
 
Sakura says, with a sigh, “Naruto, why do you have to do these things?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, guys? What's up?” The three ninjas look to see the rest of our heroes and heroines, minus Chazz and Hiei, walking into the room and into the stands.
 
Alexis asks the three ninja, “Why is Naruto dueling against Crowler?”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “The fool got himself into trouble with playing one of his old childish pranks on Crowler. He would have gotten detention, but Naruto make Crowler a bet.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What kind of bet?”
 
Hinata says, with a worried tone, “If Naruto wins, he gets off without any punishment. If Crowler wins, then Naruto will have to take detention for a whole month.”
 
Syrus yells out, shocked, “A whole month?!”
 
Hikari tells Syrus, with a sly smile, “Don't worry, Naruto will win. Crowler talks a big game, but he can't duel for squat. He lost to the second Shadow Rider, Camilla, remember?”
 
Syrus winches in fear and says, “Wish that I didn't.”
 
Jaden tells everyone, with a smile, “I'm sure that Naruto will be fine.”
 
Hinata says, worriedly, “I hope so.” Soon enough, the rest of our heroes and heroines gather in the seats to watch the duel as it begin with Crowler and Naruto activating their dueling devices, their life-point counters displays 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
Crowler tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “Remember, Naruto, you Slifer Slacker, you lose and you take a month of detention for your little `stunt'.”
 
Naruto replies, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah! Yeah! And if I win, I don't get punished at all! You had better not go back on your word!”
 
Crowler says, annoyed, “I'm offended! I NEVER go back on my word!” Crowler thinks with a serious tone, “Since a Slifer Slacker like you, can't ever hope to defeat me!”
 
“Duel!” Crowler and Naruto yell out in unison.
 
Starting Scores:
Naruto: 4000
Crowler: 4000
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck and says, “I'll go first!” Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “First, I play my Graceful Charity spell card! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Naruto draws three cards from his deck, discard two from his hand, and Naruto says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I summon my Masked Dragon in defense mode!” Soon after, Masked Dragon (1400/1100) comes to the field in defense mode. Naruto then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, “Next, I place these cards face-down and call it a turn! Now, come and get me!”
 
Crowler draws one card from his deck and says, “You will regret those words, boy!” Crowler puts one card in the spell/trap slot and says, “First, I play my own Graceful Charity! You know how it works! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Crowler draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Next, I play my Premature Burial! I give up eight hundred life-points to revive a monster from my graveyard! Like the Trojan Horse!” Soon after, Crowler's life-points drop by 800 and the Trojan Horse (1600/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Crowler then calls out, as he puts one card on his duel disks, “And get this: When I sacrifice my Horse, if I summon an Earth-attribute monster, this card counts as two sacrifices instead of one!”
 
Naruto says, worriedly, “Oh boy.”
 
Kagome says, plainly, “Naruto is in for it now.”
 
Crowler calls out, seriously, “You should be worried since I summon my Ancient Gear Golem!” Trojan Horse vanishes from the field and Ancient Gear Golem (3000/3000) comes to the field in attack mode. Crowler puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Ancient Gear Castle! It gives my monsters with `Ancient Gear' in their name an extra three hundred attack points!” A large castle appears behind Crowler and Ancient Gear Golem's stats rise from 3000/3000 to 3300/3000! Crowler then yells out, “Now, Ancient Gear Golem, crush his Masked Dragon! Mechanized Melee!” Gear Golem smashes his fist into Masked Dragon and Naruto yelp as the fist goes through him, too, costing him 2200 life-points. Crowler says, with a sly smile, “Plus, when Gear Golem attacks a monster in defense mode, the difference between its defense points and Golem's attack points are taken out of your life-points!”
 
Naruto calls out, taking out his deck, “Now, wait just a minute here! When my Masked Dragon is sent to the graveyard, I get to summon one Dragon-type monster from my deck with fifteen hundred attack points or less!” Naruto takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and calls out, putting the card on his duel disk, “And guess who wants to say hi?! The Dragon Dwelling In the Cave!” Soon after, The Dragon Dwelling In The Cave (1300/2000) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Crowler says, with a sly grin, “Oh, please?! Do you really think that scares me?!”
 
Current Score:
Naruto: 1800
Crowler: 3200
 
Naruto tells Crowler, with a sly smile, “Well, let me see what I can do to chance that!” Naruto draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! Giving me two more cards!” Naruto draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I play Monster Reincarnation! This card allows me to discard one card from my hand in order to get a monster card back!” Naruto discards one card from his hand, his Masked Dragon (1400/1100) comes back to Naruto's hand, and Naruto says, with a smile, “So, I discard one card to get back my Masked Dragon!”
 
Crowler tells Naruto, with a sly grin, “Is that your big plan?!”
 
Naruto tells Crowler, with a sly smile, “No! This is! Now, I play the effect of my Divine Sword-Phoenix Blade Equip Spell in the grave! I remove two warrior monsters to bring it back to my hand!” Just then three cards come out of Naruto's graveyard, Naruto displays them to be White Ninja (1500/800), Sasuke Samurai (500/800), and Divine Sword-Phoenix Blade Equip spell, and Naruto puts the monster cards in his pocket, out if play, while putting the spell card into his hand.
 
Crowler calls out, perplexed, “Wait! When did you get those cards in your grave?!”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “I discard my sword and my White Ninja with Graceful Charity and I discard my Sasuke Samurai with Monster Reincarnation! Duh! And you are supposed to be a teacher!”
 
Crowler yells out, annoyed, “How dare you?! A Slifer Slacker?!”
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Oh, yeah! Well, this `Slacker' is about to kick your ass! I play my trap! Return from the Different Dimension!” Naruto's face-down card is revealed to be Return from the Different Dimension and Naruto yells out, “As long as I pay half my life-points, all monsters removed from play return to my side of the field!” Naruto's life-points drop in half while White Ninja (1500/800) and Sasuke Samurai (500/800) come back to the field in attack mode.
 
Crowler yells out, with a sly smile, “Those monsters don't even come close to my Golem!”
 
Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “That's why I'm sacrificing all three of them in order to summon the most powerful card in my deck! One that you have never seen before! I summon Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox in attack mode!” Just then all three monsters vanishes in red charka-type flames, the red flames unite as one, and they transform into a huge red fox similar to Nine-Tailed Fox spirit within Naruto's body, namely Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox (4500/4500), in attack mode, who gives out a loud roar.
 
Everyone else gasps in shock and Crowler calls out, stunned, “What in the world is that?!”
 
Yolei calls out, seriously, “I heard about this card! Pegasus created a powerful monster cards rivaling the Egyptian God Cards based on a legendary Nine-Tailed Fox Spirit that attacked a ninja village years ago, but some weird myth says that a portion of the Nine-Tailed Fox's essence got into the card and no one could control the cards awesome power! Well, expect for one kid for some reason! I can't believe that Naruto is that kid!”
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, worriedly, “You don't know the half of it, Yolei! Naruto is the only one who can control that card because the Nine-Tailed Fox lives inside of his body! I hope he knows what he is doing by playing that card!”
 
As Naruto's body is surrounded by the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Naruto says, with a sly grin, “This is the most powerful monster in my deck! The mighty Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox! Not only is he powerful, but like the Egyptian Gods, he can't be effected by most spell, trap, and monster effects! Not only that, if your life-points are greater than mine, the difference is added to my Kyubi's power!” Kyubi's roars out in power as its stats rise from 4500/4500 to 5900/4500! Naruto then discards one card from his hand and says, with a sly grin, “Plus, when I discard one card from my hand, one card on your side of the field is destroyed and this effect can't be stopped by your monsters, your spells, or your traps!”
 
Crowler yells out, stunned, “No way!” His Ancient Gear Castle is destroyed and Ancient Gear Golem stats' reduce down from 3300/3000 to 3000/3000!
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and call out, “Finally, pal, I play my final face-down: Shrink!” Naruto's other face-down card is revealed to be the Shrink Quick-Spell card and Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this card, your overgrown tin can's power is cut in half!” Ancient Gear Golem's stats reduce down to 1500/3000, much to Crowler's horror and shock!
 
Crowler calls out, fearfully, “Wait! Time out!”
 
Naruto tells Crowler, with a serious tone, “No way, jerk! You had better believe that this ninja may be a Slifer, but he is no `Slacker'! Believe it! Now, Kyubi, end this duel! Destroy his rust bucket with Inferno Tail Flame!” Kyubi's nine tails erupt with red chakra-like flames, the tails extend out, and all of them impale Ancient Gear Golem causing it to burst into flame and explode, costing Crowler 4400 life-points, ending the duel immediately!
 
Final Score:
Naruto: 900
Crowler: 0
 
Sakura yells out, amazed, “I can't believe it! Naruto actually beat Crowler!”
 
Hikari tells Sakura, with a smile, “Told ya!”
 
Sasuke says, with his rare sly smile, “Well, that fool never ceases to amaze me.”
 
Jaden calls out, “Way to play, Naruto!”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, with a sly smile, “Yes! Excellent job out there!”
 
As the holograms fade away, Naruto rubs his head and calls out, with a smile, “Ah, it was nothing!”
 
Mina yells at him, “Don't be so humble, Naruto! You kicked butt out there!”
 
Crowler falls to his knees and he thinks in his mind, horrified, “Not again! First, it was that Slifer Slacker, Jaden Yuki, that embarrassed me at those Entrance Exam last year and escaped every attempt to expel or embarrass him and now, this new Slifer Slacker crushed me with a rare card that I never thought that would come here to Duel Academy! What else could go wrong?!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, coldly, “Naruto possesses a powerful card that can rival the Egyptian God monsters! Well, this is an interesting turn of events! I better inform Sartorius-sama about this! It is almost time for me to reveal my `true colors'! I just hope that Princeton damn well not mess up! It is time to help the world see the light!”
 
(A few days later; Near the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Today, we find Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Hotaru, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, TK, Ken, Yolei, and Kari were in front of the Obelisk Blue dorm to visit Alexis, Naruto, and Jaden, keeping an eye on him after his third match with Aster, when Jasmine and Mindy run up to the group.
 
Hikari asks the two of them, “Hey, girls. What's up?”
 
Jasmine yells at Alexis, “Alexis, it is an emergency! And Hikari, oh man, am I so glad that you are here! We need some muscle here!””
 
Alexis says, with a sigh, “Let me guess: You lost your favorite hairbrush?”
 
Jasmine tells Alexis, “Even worse, Alexis!”
 
Mindy yells out, worriedly, “Something happened to our dorm! We need you back right away, especially Kari and her siblings!” Everyone gasps in shock and surprise from Mindy's statement.
 
Sakura asks, concerned, “What happened to our dorm!”
 
Mindy tells Sakura, “You will have to believe it to see it, Sakura!”
 
Alexis tells Jasmine and Mindy, “Well, some pretty weird stuff has been happening lately. But this better be good.”
 
The group then heads off for the Obelisk Blue dorm and Jasmine asks, “By the way, did anyone see a pink hairbrush?” Soon enough, everyone was near the Obelisk Blue dorm and they are blinded by a bright light.
 
Tyranno exclaims, “Is that supposed to be the blue barracks?!” When everyone looks at where the Obelisk Blue dorm is supposed to be, they find that it has been totally painted white!
 
Syrus replies, “Not anymore.”
 
Mindy says, plainly, “And white is so not my color.”
 
Mina tells Mindy, “I'm with you there girlfriend.”
 
Hikari tells Mina and Mindy, in a serious tone, “No joke.”
 
Serena asks, shocked, “What happened to the Guys Dorm?!” Just then everyone looks to see Atticus Rhodes lying face-down in the dirt in front of the formally Obelisk Blue Guys' dorm with Kurama by his left side.
 
Alexis yells out, “It's my brother!”
 
Alexis, Jasmine, Mindy, and Mina yell out in unison, “Atticus!” The group rushes over and Alexis manages to roll Atticus into a position kneeling in front of the dorm.
 
Yusuke asks Kurama, in a serious tone, “Kurama, what in the hell happened here?!”
 
Kurama tells Yusuke, with a serious tone, “I fear that Hiei might have been right, Yusuke.”
 
Kira asks Kurama, curiously, “What's that supposed to mean, Kurama?”
 
Atticus tells Alexis, “Alexis, the whole dorm has gone nuts. I tried to stop him, but I was too late. They're with him now.”
 
Alexis asks Atticus, “Who?”
 
Jaden looks ahead of him, with eyes wide open, and he says, “See for yourself.” When everyone looks ahead of them, they find Chazz sitting down on some kind of wooden thrown, being held up by four male students dressed in white, and surrounded by more male white students.
 
Alexis says, shocked, “You've got to be kidding me.”
 
TK tells Alexis, “I wish I could say that we are seeing things, but something tells me that this is real.”
 
Chazz says, with a sly grin, “Ah, it feels good to be the Chazz. But this is just the start. Soon enough, I will make the world see the light!”
 
The white students yell out in unison, “All hail the Society of Light! All hail the Chazz! All hail the Chazz!”
 
As they yelling and cheering, Lita asks, perplexed, “Have they, all, gone psycho or what?!”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, “No kidding, Lita! What's going on here?!”
 
Rei tells Lita, in a serious tone, “I don't think so, Lita! Princeton did something to all of them! I can feel it!”
 
Kira tells everyone, in a serious tone, “Rei might be right, everyone! I'm getting a bad feeling from this!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “You are not the only one, Kira.”
 
Chazz giggles and says, with a sly grin, “Thank you, boys. But I think that we should give some credit to man who is truly responsible for this. And that one great man is Sartorius!”
 
The white students cheer out in unison, “Master Sartorius! Sartorius-sama! Long live Sartorius-sama!”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “Sartorius?”
 
Serena asks, confused, “Is that supposed to Aster Phoenix's manager?”
 
Mina tells Serena, “Last time that I checked . . . yeah.”
 
Chazz exclaims, “That's right, dorks! But Sartorius-sama is more than that loser's manager . . . Master Sartorius holds the answers to the greatest mysteries of the universe!” Every one of our heroes and heroines look at each other confused.
 
Lita whispers to her friends, “Why do I get the feeling that this Sartorius character is responsible for this?”
 
Mina whispers to Lita, “Well, we can't be so sure. Remember, this guy is already very `loopy' before all this `white stuff' started. He could have finally just cracked.”
 
Ami tells Mina, “We can't be so sure, Mina.”

Tyranno tells the others, “Well, I say that guy is a few trap cards shy of a full deck.”
 
Hikari tells Tyranno, drolly, “Actually, Tyranno, he already was and it looks like he lost his full deck.”
 
Jaden yells to the group and exclaims, “Hey, Chazz, I get it now! You and your friends must have been exposed to one too many white paint fumes that's all!” Just then Chazz and the group of the white students do a classic anime face-fall.
 
Serena sweatdrops and states, nervously, “Why do I get the feeling that this isn't the case?”
 
Chazz gets to his feet and exclaims, “The only crazy ones here are you people! When it comes to the truth, you are all in the dark! But face me in a duel and I will show you the light!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, in a cold sly tone, “Good idea, Chazz!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Kagome, with a white and whitish-blue version of the female Obelisk Blue, walking over the group of `white students'.
 
Our group of heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Yusuke yells out, “Kagome, what the hell are you wearing?!”
 
Chazz replies, with a cold sly smile on his lips, “Simple, you fool! Sartorius-sama showed her the path to the light and with her help, I helped this entire dorm see the light!”
 
Atticus regains consciousness and he says, weakly, “He's right! Kagome was with him in that uniform and he helped Chazz brainwash our entire dorm.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Mina yells at Kagome, “Kagome, please tell me that this is some joke or something!”
 
Kagome says, with a cold sly grin, “I'm afraid not. I am a top member of the Society of Light when Sartorius-sama showed me the truth about the world and helped me see the light.”
 
Kurama tells Yusuke, in a whisper, “I'm afraid that Atticus speaks the truth. The Kagome that we know is gone. I suspected something from Kagome, but she didn't even act in the smallest of unusual fashions. She could have been brainwashed for weeks.”
 
Yusuke whispers back, with a serious tone, “And this Sartorius ass must be the culprit. He just pissed off the wrong guy when he messes with family.”
 
Kagome then says, with a cold sly smile, “So, who is brave enough to face Chazz and see the light?”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Well, you know me! I can't pass off a good duel! So, get your game on, Chazz!”
 
Alexis then says, “Hold it, Jaden!” When everyone looks at Alexis, she says, “I may not live here anymore, but I'm still an Obelisk Blue.”
 
Jasmine asks, worriedly, “Does that mean you want to duel him?”
 
Mindy tells Jasmine, “But he is insane! And whoever did this to Chazz, has already got Kagome!”
 
Alexis says, with her confident tone, “So, that means he shouldn't be that hard to beat and plus, I know that I can save Kagome, too.”
 
Atticus says, “Wrong. Trust me, Lex. All of those guys dueled him and lost. And then he and Kagome turned into mindless robots.”
 
Syrus states, “I would have said zombies, but either way . . .”
 
Alexis says, strongly, “Well, then it is up to me to save them.” Alexis tells Chazz, strongly, “Are you ready to do this?!”
 
Chazz tells Alexis, with a sly grin on his lips, “Are you ready to see the light? Because I already how this is going to end, thanks to a very dear friend of mine and Kagome's.” Kagome and Chazz give cold sly grin with evil glints in their eyes causing our heroes and heroines to become a bit more unnerved.
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, nervously, “I've got a bad feeling about this. This could be the evil that Aquos and the Neo-Spacians warned me about! And this could me Alexis is in more trouble than we think!”
 
(Later within Obelisk Arena)
 
Jaden and the other heroes and heroines are going to find out that it is a major understatement because as Chazz dueled Alexis, it seemed that he knew Alexis's every move before she made it! Now, we find ourselves in the duel between `White Thunder' Chazz, who has 2700 life-points, and Alexis, who has only 200 life-points and Chazz just sacrificed his Armed Dragon LV7 to summoned Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) in attack mode with the mysterious Infernal White Continuous Spell card that allows Alexis to see Chazz's hand as long as the card stays on the field, but costs her 600 life-points for every turn. Alexis, on the meanwhile, has her Cyber Angel Dakini (2700/2400) in attack mode with three face-down cards.
 
Chazz then displays the last card in his hand, a spell card with a women's back with white silk veil around her, and he exclaims, “It gets worse, Alexis! I play White Veil!” Just then a bright white glow comes from the card and everyone is forced to cover their eyes. When the glow fades away, Chazz's dragon turns totally white and its eyes become a bright violet.
 
Alexis says, “His monster . . . It's too powerful.” Alexis thinks in her mind, seriously, “But that doesn't mean that I will lose this duel! I can still end this in a draw.” Alexis calls out, “I play Doble Passé!” Alexis' revealed her Doble Passé trap card, but it wouldn't activate. Alexis asks, perplexed, “What's going on? Why won't it activate?”
 
Chazz says, with a sly grin, “That's because my dragon is protected by the light of truth. It is wearing a White Veil. And thanks to it, all spell and trap cards on your side of the field are destroyed when my dragon attacks.” Just then powerful waves of sound destroy all of Alexis' cards, her two face-downs and her Doble Passé are destroyed. Chazz shouts out, “Now, Armed Dragon level ten, attack! Your target is her Cyber Angel Dakini! Show her the light with Armed Luminescent Blast!” Armed Dragon LV10 launches a sphere of white light energy at Alexis' Cyber Angel Dakini, destroying it in a huge explosion, and Alexis screams out as a white light baths her form as the last of her life-points are depleted. After the white light fades away, Alexis slumps down to her left side.
 
Jaden exclaims, shocked, “It's over!”
 
Serena asks, worriedly, “Is she all right?!”
 
Hinata says, worriedly, “I hope so.” Our heroes and heroines rush down to help Alexis out and they quickly get to the edge of the dueling ring where she is near.
 
Atticus calls out, “Alexis, are you all right?”
 
Chazz walks up to Alexis and tells Atticus, “What are you going to do? Sing her another lame song? Face it, dork, she is one of us now!”
 
Lita exclaims, angrily, “What do you mean?!”
 
Chazz tells Lita, “You will see, Amazon! When you join us in the light!”
 
Lita roars out, angrily, “Just try it!”
 
Mina tells Lita, worriedly, “Don't get him started, Lita! He really is nuts!”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “No kidding, Mina! We have to keep away from him!”
 
Atticus says, worriedly, “She must be in shock!”
 
Serena shouts out, worriedly, “Alexis, are you okay?! Alexis, please answer!”
 
Hotaru calls out, “Alexis-sempai, are you okay?!”
 
Jasmine and Mindy yell out in unison, “Say something!”
 
Rei, Kurama, and Amara thinks in their minds, sensing something, “I've got a bad feeling that Alexis isn't all right! At least, in her own mind!”
 
Soon enough, Alexis starts to get up to a kneeling position and Atticus tells her, “You have nothing to be ashamed of, sis! You tried your best!”
 
Jaden tells her, with a smile, “Atticus is right, Lex! You stayed true to yourself and you never gave up!”
 
However, Alexis says, in a cold and emotionless tone, “Don't you guys see? I'm glad that I lost. It opened my eyes to the truth. I've seen the light.”
 
Our group gasps in shock and Mina says, lowly, “Oh, man. Don't tell me that she . . .?”
 
Alexis gets to her feet and says, in a cold tone, “You were right, Chazz. Thank you.” When everyone looks into her eyes, it had a cold and evil glare to them now. Alexis then says, with an evil grin on her lips, “I'm ready to enter the Society of Light now.”
 
Chazz says, plainly, “It is your destiny.”
 
Everyone gasps in horror and Ami says, lowly and worriedly, “She . . . She's been brainwashed.”
 
Jaden says, plainly, “It is worse than we thought.”
 
Kira says, seriously and nervously, “Oh, great. What next?!”
 
(A few days later; In front of the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
However, Kira is going to wish that she didn't say those words because today, we find her, Keiko, and Hikari visiting the Ra Yellow dorm where Sasuke, TK, Ken, Yusuke, and Kurama are staying since they refuse to become part of the Society of Light or `Society of Trash' as the Urameshi siblings dubbed it. Atticus is staying behind to try to talk some sense into his sister, but today, our heroes and heroines would discover things would get worse. As Yusuke, Sasuke, TK, Ken, Hinata, Serena, Kuwabara, and Kurama come out to greet their friends to head over to the Slifer Red dorm to meet with Naruto, Jaden, Syrus, and Tyranno on what to do about this new `situation'. Sakura, Yolei, Rei, Mina, Jasmine, and Mindy run up towards all of them with worried looks on their faces.
 
Ken asks Yolei, concerned, “Yolei, what's wrong?”
 
Yolei tells Ken, fearfully, “It's horrible, Ken!”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “Alexis, wearing a white uniform similar to Kagome's, and Kagome barged into the Girls' Dorm and started to duel and brainwash every single girl in the dorm!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Yolei yells out, seriously, “We barely made out of there!”
 
Serena looks at the group and asks, concerned, “Where is Kari, Ami, Lita, and Hotaru?”
 
The six girls look at the ground, solemnly, and Mindy says, solemnly, “We . . . We're sorry.”
 
Jasmine tells them, solemnly, “We lost them to the Society of Light.”
 
The group gasps in shock and horror and TK yells out, horrified, “No!”
 
Sakura tells TK, “I wish that it wasn't true. All four of them tried to stop Alexis and Kagome, but Alexis dueled them and they lost. They . . . They've been brainwashed.”
 
Serena says, stunned and barely able to speak, “No . . . Not my friends . . .”
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “Damn it! It's all because that asshole, Sartorius! Whoever he is!”
 
Kurama tells Rei, with a serious tone, “Well, sooner or later, the villain always makes their grand appearance. For now, all we can do is inform Jaden and the others in the Slifer dorm about what happened.” The group nods solemnly and Serena hangs her head low.
 
Serena says, weakly, “I should have been there.”
 
Mina tells Serena, “There was nothing you could have done if you were there, Serena. You would have been brainwashed along with them.”
 
Sakura tells Serena, with a smile and strong tone, “Don't worry, Serena. We will get your friends back! I know it!”
 
Serena raises her head and replies, with a smile, “Thanks, Sakura. You're right. Let's go.” Soon enough, the group heads off to the Slifer Red dorms to inform Jaden and the others there the bad news.
 
Ken tells Yolei, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, Yolei. We will get Kari back along with the others.”
 
Yolei tells Ken, with a worried tone, “I hope so, Ken.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Don't worry, together, we can do anything! Right!”
 
Hikari says, with a wide smile, “That's right, bro! This Sartorius jerk won't know what hit him!”
 
(Within Sartorius' lair; on the meanwhile)
 
On the meanwhile, within Sartorius' lair, he shuffles around his Tarot cards around and puts five of them down back-side up. When he flips the cards over, he finds them to be The Fool Tarot card, The Moon Tarot card, The Temperance Tarot card, The Star Tarot card, and The Empress Tarot card.
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “The Fool, which represents Jaden Yuki, The Moon, which represents Serena Tsukino, who I just learned is the famous Sailor Moon of Juuban from her friends, Ami Mizuno, Lita Kino, and Hotaru Tomoe, The Temperance, which represents Yusuke Urameshi, The Star Tarot card, which represents Yusuke's girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura, and The Empress, which represents Yusuke's elder twin sister, Hikari Urameshi. The cards tell me that they will be vital to my plans, but will they stand by my side or stand in my way. They must be tested.” Sartorius then takes a remote control, a large television screen lowers down in front of him, and when the screen turns on, it displays Kagome's, Ami's, Lita's, Hotaru's, and Kari's face, Ami, Lita, Hotaru, and Kari are wearing similar white uniforms to Kagome's uniform, and all of them have cold looks in their eyes.
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, through the screen and in a cold serious tone, “Yes, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius asks the group, in a serious tone, “Are the plans for testing Jaden Yuki set?”
 
Ami replies, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, sir. Chazz and Alexis have already made the plans to test Jaden Yuki right away.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, “Good.”
 
Hotaru asks Sartorius, in a cold and emotionless tone, “Is there anything else, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius tells them, “Yes, there is. I need plans to start testing your friend, Serena Tsukino, along with Yusuke Urameshi, Hikari Urameshi, and Keiko Yukimura right away. They might be four of the people along with Jaden that we need.”
 
Lita says, with a cold sly smile and cold sly tone, “Don't worry, sir. Serena might be a major ditz, but we will make sure she will see the light.”
 
Kagome then adds, with her own cold sly smile and tone, “That's right, Sartorius-sama. Keiko is smart, she will know that she can't stop fate and my two cousins might be stubborn, they are good enough to know when to open to `new' ideas. They will be by our sides in the Society of Light, soon.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, with an evil smile, “I know that you, girls, won't let me down.” Sartorius then looks at our Digidestined of Light on the screen and he states, plainly, “Ms. Kamiya?”
 
Kari replies, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, Master Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius tells Kari, with a plain tone, “I think that it is time for your friends, Takeru Takashi, Miyako Inoue, and Ken Ichijouji to stop trying to resist destiny. As it was destiny to protect the world as Digidestined, it is their destiny to do so again as part of the Society of Light. Please show them the way, my dear.”
 
Kari bows and replies, with a cold sly smile, “It will be my pleasure, Sartorius-sama.”
 
(One night; After Jaden's duel with Sartorius' lawyer known as `X')
 
And did the testing begin for our heroes and heroines, we find Jaden, Syrus, Tyranno, Aster, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Kurama, Serena, Rei, Mina, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, and our four ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village are within a cave within the ground of Academy Island in the aftermath of the duel with Sartorius' lawyer simply known as `X'. They came to the cave when the `invitation' for the `party' came out, but thinking that this could be a trap, TK, Ken, and Yolei were left outside despite their protests. Jaden had just defeated `X' and the group was celebrating his latest victory against another of Sartorius' goons.
 
Syrus yells out, excitedly, “Awesome, Jay!”
 
Kira says, with a wide sly grin on her lips, “Well, this case is closed!”
 
Hikari nods her head and calls out, “No joke, Kira! Let's get out of here!”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, seriously, “Wrong, girlfriend!” Everyone looks to the source to see three people coming out of the shadows, one looks to a young man of eighteen or so with brown hair in `V' style across his scalp, hazel brown eyes, and wearing a male SOL uniform and the other two are girls of the same age with the first one having violet hair that goes to her shoulders, cheery red eyes, and wearing a female SOL uniform that shows her sexy and seductive form and the second one having similar violet to the first, but this one has her hair go down to her buttocks, mysterious pink colored eyes, and wearing a black female biker's uniform that shows her own sexy and seductive frame.
 
Yusuke calls out, annoyed, “Great! A biker chick and two more Society Goons!”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “No, I've heard of them. The male in the white uniform is a Pro Duelist named Titer Silk and his dueling skills matches his last name. He won many of his duels with one strike. The two females are also Pro Duelists and they are twin sisters. The sister with cheery red eyes is Almena Hyogen and the other one is known as Ellen Hyogen. They are deadly pair of dueling mercenary duelists in the Pro Circuit and they duel anyone for the right price.”
 
Titer tells Yusuke, with a sly smile, “That's right, kid! And these gals are here to duel your sister and little girlfriend! And you're mine!”
 
Keiko says, seriously, “And what makes you think that we will duel?!”
 
Almena says, with her own sly smile, “Sorry, brat, but that's not an option. By the rules of that contact, if you, your boyfriend, and your boyfriend's sister don't duel us, the Slifer Red dorm is history!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Serena calls out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Titer says, with a nasty sly grin, “We just did!” Titer then displays the contact that Jaden and Naruto signed, mistaking it for a `guest list' for a `party'.
 
Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari take out their duel disks, attached them to their left wrists, while putting their dueling deck inside them, and Sakura tells Naruto, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Naruto!”
 
Naruto tells Sakura, nervously, “Jaden and I said we were sorry already! Those jerks are real sneaky!”
 
Yusuke steps forward with Titer and calls out, with a serious tone, “You won't take me down wise-ass!”
 
Titer calls out, seriously as he activates his duel disk and draws five cards from his deck, “We'll see about that! Draw your cards, kid!”
 
Yusuke yells out, angrily as he activates his duel disk and draws five cards from his deck, “The name is Yusuke Urameshi!”
 
“Duel!” the two duelists yell out in unison as their duel starts.
 
Starting Scores:
Titer: 4000
Yusuke: 4000
 
Keiko calls out, seriously, “Smash this freak, Yusuke!”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a smile, “This won't take long, Kei!”
 
Titer draws one card from his deck and says, with a sly smile, “Oh, really?!” Titer puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play Meteor of Destruction! This card takes away one thousand of your life-points automatically since you have more than three thousand!” A huge meteor slams into Yusuke and he yells out as he loses one thousand life-points! Titer then puts two more cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play two copies of Fiend's Sanctuary and get two Metal Fiend Tokens!” Soon after, two Metal Fiend Tokens (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Titer then puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I sacrifice them to summon my Tri-Horned Dragon!” Both tokens vanish from the field and Tri-Horned Dragon (2850/2400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Too bad it can't attack this turn!”
 
Titer puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Wrong, fool! I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Now, your turn is skipped and it returns to my Battle Phase!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Keiko calls out, stunned, “Yusuke!”
 
Titer calls out, seriously, “Tri-Horned Dragon, attack!” Tri-Horned Dragon rushes in, slashes Yusuke with his claws, and he yelps as he loses 2850 life-points.
 
Syrus says, worriedly, “Yusuke nearly lost all of his life-points!”
 
Titer puts the final card in his hand and says, “I'll lay this face-down and call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Titer: 4000
Yusuke: 150
 
Yusuke says, with a snarl, “Finally!” Yusuke calls out, drawing one card from his hand, “My move!”
 
Titer pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Sorry, kid, but I play my Ring of Destruction!” Titer's face-down card is revealed to be Ring of Destruction and the ring comes onto Tri-Horned Dragon's neck causing Titer to say, with a nasty smile, “This destroys my monster and we lose life-points equal to my dragon's attack points! Game over!”
 
Yusuke calls out, seriously, “I don't think so!” Just then a huge explosion destroys Tri-Horned Dragon, taking away 2850 of Titer's life-points, and covering the two duelists in smoke!
 
Titer says, with a smile, “I win!” But when the smoke clears, Yusuke still has his remaining life-points and Titer yelps out in shock. Titer calls out, stunned, “You are still here, but how?!”
 
Yusuke points to a face-up Hollowed Life Barrier and says, with a smile, “Simple, before you ringed exploded, I played the Trap Booster spell card in my hand, discarded one card, and played the Hollowed Life Barrier that I drew! This protects my life-points for this turn by discarding one more card from my hand!”
 
Titer says, annoyed, “You saved yourself for now!”
 
Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a sly smile, “No! I've already won, pal! I play Monster Reborn to bring back the card that I discarded! My Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Just then a bright light comes onto the field and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Titer yells out, in shock, “No way!” Titer then says, with a sneer, “So, what?! Thanks to your trap card, all damage is reduced is zero, yours and mine!”
 
Yusuke says, putting the last card in his hand in the spell/trap slots, “You think that you are the only one with Mischief of the Time Goddess, pal! This duel ends right here!” Yusuke calls out, seriously, “Blue-Eyes, end this duel! White Lightning!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon fires a beam of energy right at Titer and he yells out as he loses 3000 life-points, ending the duel immediately. Yusuke calls out, with a smile, “That's game, pal!”
 
Final Score:
Titer: 0
Yusuke: 150
 
After the final holograms fades away, Titer falls down to his knees and Keiko calls out, excitedly, “Way to go, Yusuke!”
 
Jaden tells Yusuke, with a smile, “That was a sweet duel, Yusuke!”
 
Just then Almena steps forward and says, reading her duel disk that has her duel deck, “All right, kiddies, you may have defeated him, but you have the two of us to deal with.”
 
Keiko steps forward, activates her duel disk, and says, with a serious tone, “I'll take you on!”
 
Hikari tells Keiko, with a serious tone, “Be careful, girlfriend!”
 
Keiko tells Hikari, with a smile, “Don't worry, I won't be beaten by anyone wearing that!”
 
Almena tells Keiko, with a sly grin, “We'll see, little girl! Now, let's duel already!” Almena and Keiko draw five cards from their decks and prepare to duel.
 
“Game on!” Keiko and Almena yell out in unison as they draw their five cards and prepare for their duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Keiko: 4000
Almena: 4000
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and calls out, seriously, “I'll go first!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “First, I summon Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode, Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Then I play my Quick-Summon Spell card! This card allows me another summon this turn!” Keiko puts one more card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon another Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, another Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end with these cards face-down and my dragons take away one thousand of your life-points, thanks to their ability!” Almena yelps out in shock as both dragons fire spheres of flame energy at her and she yelps when they hit as she loses 1000 life-points.
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Almena: 3000
 
Almena draws one card from her deck and calls out, seriously, “Think you are so smart?! Think again!” Almena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Lightning Vortex spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy all monsters on your side of field!” Almena discards one card from her hand and Keiko's Solar Flare Dragons are destroyed.
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I play my trap card! Backfire!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Backfire Continuous trap card and Keiko calls out, “This trap card gives you five hundred points of damage for every Fire monster in the graveyard and since you got rid of two of my monsters, you lose one thousand life-points!” Almena yelps out in shock as she loses 1000 life-points, thanks to Keiko's trap card.
 
Almena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Doesn't matter to me! I play my Mystical Space Typhoon spell card! This card gets rid of your little fire cracker of a trap!” Just then a huge storm destroys Keiko's trap card, Almena puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Next, I summon my Gemini Elf in attack mode!” Soon after, Gemini Elf (1900/900) comes to the field in attack mode, Almena puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, seriously, “Then I play my Double Attack spell card! By discarding a monster that's equal or more in level than my Elf, it can attack twice this turn!” Almena discards one Wingweaver (2700/2450) monster card and Almena yells out, seriously, “Now, attack!”
 
Keiko puts a button on her duel disk and yells out, “Not so fast! I play my trap card! Call of the Haunted!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be Call of the Haunted and she says, with a sly smile, “Now, I can bring back my Solar Flare Dragon to protect me!” Soon after, Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Almena calls out, with a sly smile on her lips, “You call that protection?! I call that pathetic! Elf, show her what we mean!” Gemini Elf destroys Solar Flare Dragon, costing Keiko 400 life-points, and Almena then yells out, “Attack her again!” Gemini Elf then attacks Keiko directly and she yelps out as she loses 1900 more life-points.
 
Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira yell out in shock and in unison, “Keiko!”
 
Almena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a sly grin, “That will do for now.”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 1700
Almena: 2000
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Keiko draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “I play my Ties to the Brethren! I give up one thousand life-point to summon two level four or below monsters from my deck!” Keiko's life-points drop by 1000, she goes through her deck, takes two cards from it, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and calls out, putting the two cards on her duel disk, “Now, I summon Fox Fire and Darkfire Soldier number one!” Soon after, Fox Fire (300/200) and Darkfire Soldier #1 (1700/1150) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko then puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Finally, I sacrifice these two to summon my Infernal Flame Emperor in attack mode!” Soon after, the two monsters vanish and Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/2400) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko then calls out, “Next, I play his effect! I remove my Solar Flare Dragon from the grave to destroy your face-down!” Keiko's Solar Flare Dragon comes out of her graveyard, she puts it in her pocket, and out of play, and Almena's face-down is destroyed.
 
Almena says, with a sneer, “It isn't enough to end this duel!”
 
Keiko puts the final card in her hand in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a sly smile, “But this is! I play my Pump Up spell card! It doubles my Flame Emperor's attack points for this turn!” Soon after, Infernal Flame Emperor's stats rise from 2700/2400 to 5400/2400! Almena gasps in horror and Keiko calls out, “Infernal Flame Emperor, end this duel with Underground Torch!” Infernal Flame Emperor blasts Almena's Gemini Elf, taking away 3500 of her life-points, and ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 700
Almena: 0
 
With the duel done and over with, the final holograms are done, Keiko returns to her friends, and Serena tells Keiko, with a smile, “Great job, Keiko!”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a loving smile, “You were fantastic, Keiko.”
 
Keiko kisses Yusuke on the lips and she tells him, with a loving smile, “Thanks, Yusuke.” Soon after, Hikari and Ellen prepare for their duel, not knowing of what was happening outside.
 
(Outside of the cave; during this same time)
 
During the time that Jaden, Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari are dueling for the `fate' of the Red Dorm, we find Ken, TK, and Yolei waiting for them on the outside with worried expressions on their faces.
 
Yolei says, worriedly, “They've been gone a long while. What if it is a trap?”
 
Ken tells Yolei, reassuringly and with a smile, “Don't worry, they are strong people, especially Yusuke, Jaden, and the others. I'm sure that they will be fine.”
 
TK tells Ken, “I hope that you are right.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “They will be. When they are with Master Sartorius in the light.” The three Digidestined gasp in shock and turn to the source of the voice to find Kari Kamiya, in her female SOL uniform and a dueling deck with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, looking straight at them with a cold evil sly smile on her lips.
 
TK yells out, shocked, “Kari!” Just then a whole group of male and female SOL members surround them and TK asks Kari, seriously, “What's going on here?!”
 
Kari tells TK, with a cold smile, “What do you think TK? It is time that you and the others join the Society of Light.”
 
Kari activates her duel disk and Yolei asks, nervously, “Can we have a second opinion?” However, sometime later, TK's, Ken's, and Yolei's scream come from the area that they were in as it is bathed in sickly white light three times.
 
(A few days after the duel with `X' and the three Pro Duelists; at the end of Tyranno's and Sartorius' duel in front of the Red dorm)
 
After our heroes and heroines got out of that `problem' with Hikari winning over Ellen, they found out to their horror that TK, Ken, and Yolei, were brainwashed into the SOL by our Digidestined of Light. Now, we are witness the final moments of Tyranno's and Sartorius' duel with Hassleberry in control of Sartorius' Arcana Force VIII-The Strength (1800/1800), but the Sartorius used the upside down position of that monster to regain his Arcana Force VII-The Chariot (1700/1700) and his Dino Tank (ATK: 3000).
 
Sartorius says, “Feel the power of destiny.” Dino Tank destroys Arcana Force VIII-The Strength, taking 1200 of Tyranno's life-points, and ending the duel causing Tyranno to fall to the ground face-first while Jaden, Syrus, and Naruto watch in horror while Sakura, Hinata, Sasuke, Serena, Rei, Mina, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, and Kurama immediately rush over.
 
Jaden shouts out, shocked, “Hassleberry!”
 
Syrus shouts out in disbelief, “No way!”
 
Serena's voice then calls out, “Jaden!” Jaden and Syrus look to see Serena, Rei, and Mina running towards them.
 
Rei exclaims, “What's going on here?! Who is that creepy guy?!”
 
Syrus tells Rei, “That's Sartorius! Aster's former manager and the leader of the Society of Light! He just defeated Hassleberry in a duel!”
 
Serena exclaims, horrified, “Oh no!” As Sartorius gets closer to Tyranno, Serena, Rei, Mina, Jaden, and Syrus go over to Hassleberry and Serena yells out, “Don't you touch him!”
 
Sartorius tells Serena, “Ah, Ms. Tsukino. I'm sorry to say, but he belongs to the light now.”
 
Tyranno goes to a kneeling position and says, “Well, you are a great duelist . . .” But then Tyranno gets to his feet, his eyes turn into dinosaur slits, and exclaims, “But I'm not joining your club anytime soon!” Sartorius is shocked to see that Hassleberry has resisted his power.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked and happily, “Hassleberry, you are okay!”
 
Sartorius says, in disbelief, “How can this be possible? No one can resist the power of the light.”
 
Tyranno kneels on his right knee and says, “Well, I'm no ordinary Joe. Take a look at this scar.” Tyranno pulls up his left pants legs and displays a large scar on his left leg. Tyranno then explains, “One day on a dig, a rockslide came down on me and split my leg wide open. However, the docs used a dinosaur bone that they found to fix me right up. Ever since then, I've had dino DNA inside of me. It makes me stronger than your average Joe.”
 
Sakura says, “You've got to be kidding.”
 
Jaden says, “No. I've seen this on a cartoon once.”
 
Serena says, nodding her head, “Yeah, same here.”
 
Rei tells Jaden and Serena, annoyed, “This is real life, you, two!”
 
Tyranno's eyes transform into dinosaur-like eyes and he says, “Even through I lost, I won't be joining your club!” Sartorius turns around, gives a wide smile at this, and slowly walks away.
 
Naruto yells out, “Awesome!”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, “Sweet duel!”
 
Tyranno yells at Sartorius, “Yeah, just walk away! Show your mug around here again and I'll determine your future!”
 
Syrus tells Tyranno, “You tell him.”
 
(The next day; within one of the classrooms within Duel Academy)
 
Within one of the large classrooms in Duel Academy, we find Jaden, Tyranno, Syrus, Serena, Rei, Mina, Bastion, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, and Kurama sitting together with the rest of Red, Yellow, and White clad students within the classroom.
 
Crowler declares through the microphone, “All right, settle down everyone! I have an important announcement to make! A new student is joining us! Now, make friends with him and play nice!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “What does he think we are in first grade?”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly grin, “Well, I know someone who is.”
 
Syrus yells out, angrily, “I can ignore that!”
 
Sasuke says, with a rare sly smile, “Well, I know someone that hasn't grown up!”
 
Naruto yells at Sasuke, “Hey, watch it, Sasuke!”
 
Crowler then calls out through the microphone, “I give you Duel Academy's newest pupil!” Our group of six heroes and heroines gasp in shock as they see Sartorius walk up to the stage and Crowler says, “He will be entering as a first-year student of Obelisk Blue and he is a little older than our other first-year students. However, he is eager to learn and our evaluation team says that he has great potential!”
 
Hikari says, in a low and angered tone, “You've got to be kidding me.”
 
Keiko says, in a serious tone, “He must really want to use Duel Academy for every evil plan that he has.”
 
Jaden tells his friends, in a low tone, “Which is why we've got to stop him here.”
 
(The next day; within the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the new `White Dorm', we find a huge group of white students, male and female, assembled in the main hallway with Chazz and Alexis, side by side, along with Ami, Hotaru, Lita, Kari, TK, Ken, and Yolei behind them, with TK and Ken having male SOL uniforms with Yolei having a female SOL uniform on her.
 
All of the white students assembled exclaim in unison, “Long live the king! Long live Sartorius!”
 
Chazz tells Sartorius, “Do you like the paintjob Master? All my idea.”
 
Alexis says, coldly, “What Chazz means that you are feeling at home, sir.”
 
Hotaru tells Sartorius, in an emotionless tone, “What do you think, Sartorius-sama?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a smile, “It is excellent work. Sanda and the rest of you have done an excellent job.”
 
Chazz, Alexis, Lita, Ami, and Hotaru bow their heads and say in unison, “Thank you, Master Sartorius.”
 
Everyone starts to cheer and Sartorius tells them, “Please. I'm no more deserving of cheers than all of you. After all, I'm just a student in the eyes of destiny. All of us are a mere pupil waiting for hands of fate to mold our future. That time is now here.” Everyone, minus Chazz, Alexis, Lita, Ami, and Hotaru, then starts to cheer out Sartorius' name.
 
But then a familiar masculine female voice calls out, “Nice speech! But it won't prevent you from getting kicked out of this place!” Everyone gasps in shock and they look to see Amara and Michelle standing in front of them with duel disk that have dueling decks inside and very serious looks on their faces.
 
Lita yells at the two of them, angrily, “Amara! Michelle! What do you think you are doing?!”
 
Amara says, in a serious tone, “What do you think we're going doing to do?! Send this guy back to the pits of hell where he came from!”
 
Chazz yells out, angrily, “Watch your mouth with Sartorius-sama, nonbeliever!”
 
Alexis says, in a cold tone, “He is a great man and he should be shown some respect.”
 
Michelle says, plainly, “Forgive me if we disagree.”
 
Sartorius tells everyone, “Do not worry, my young pupils. I have foreseen their coming.”
 
Amara tells Sartorius, in a serious tone, “Well, did you foresee Michelle and me challenging you to a duel? Two one-on-one matches of course. And if we win just one of them, you leave this island forever and release everyone under your mind-control!”
 
Sartorius tells Amara, “Mind-control, young Amara Ten'ou? Your beloved `Firefly' and her friends come here for their own free will and all that has happen is they've seen the light.”
 
Amara yells at Sartorius, “Cut the crap, Sartorius! We're not buying it! We know our Firefly and she would never act like!”
 
Michelle tells Sartorius, seriously, “As well as Ami and Lita! Now, do you accept our challenge or are you too afraid of us?”
 
Chazz roars out, angrily, “How dare you?!”
 
Sartorius motions for Chazz to calm down and he says, “Calm, Sanda. I have foreseen this.” Sartorius tells Amara and Michelle, with a sly grin, “I accept your challenge. And to make things interesting, I will duel both of you at the same time.”
 
All of the white students gasp in shock, Amara's and Michelle's eyes grow wide, and Yolei tells Sartorius, worried tone in her voice, “Sartorius-sama, you can't! You are great duelists, but Amara and Michelle have also great skills in Duel Monsters! I've seen them!”
 
Sartorius tells Yolei, “Do not worry, Yolei. This will not take long. I have already foreseen the result of this duel.”
 
Amara says, annoyed, “Whatever.”
 
Sartorius asks Amara and Michelle, with a sly grin, “Do you accept my proposal?”
 
Amara tells Sartorius, with a sly grin, “You're funeral, pal.”
 
Sartorius gives a wide grin and says, “We shall see, Ms. Ten'ou and Ms. Kaiou, but I predict that I shall win this duel against both of you.”
 
Michelle tells Sartorius, “We'll see Sartorius.” Michelle and Amara prepare their duel disks while Lita goes off to the side and gives Sartorius a duel disk, which he inserts his dueling deck and attached the duel disk to his left wrist.
 
Sartorius tells Michelle and Amara, as he gives off a slight white glow, “Prepare yourself . . . to see the light.” Amara and Michelle prepare themselves for a major duel, but the look in Sartorius' eyes makes even them, the two tough Outer Sailor Scouts, to become nervous.
 
(Later that day; after Amara's and Michelle's duel with Sartorius)
 
Our heroes and heroines found out too late about Amara and Michelle and soon after, Trista was also lost to the Society of Light when she was forced to duel Hotaru. Now, inside of the Chancellor's Office, we find Bonaparte and Crowler surrounded in front of many white students, including Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, all three of them with cold and expressionless looks on their faces and wearing white uniforms as well when Sartorius comes into the room causing all those wearing white, including Amara, Michelle, and Trista, bow.
 
Sartorius tells them, “Pardon me, gentlemen, but I had vision about this field trip.”
 
Crowler asks, curiously, “Did it include pasta?” Amara, Michelle, Trista, and the white students then give the two of them deadly death glares that causes Crowler and Bonaparte to become nervous.
 
Bonaparte says, nervously, “What he meant to say was that we are open to any and all suggestions, so, continue.” Crowler growls in annoyance at Bonaparte.
 
Sartorius then says, “I suggest . . .”
 
Crowler then says, interrupting, “A trip to Rome?”
 
Lita yells at Crowler, coldly, “Hey, geek, did Sartorius-sama give you permission to speak?”
 
Crowler tells Lita, angrily, “Now, you see here, young lady . . .”
 
Just then Amara grabs Crowler's collar and says, with a cold look in her eyes and a cold tone, “Do you want me to explain your destiny first-hand, Crowler?”
 
Crowler replies, nervously, “N-No, thank you!”
 
Amara releases Crowler and says, in a cold tone, “Good. Now, listen to want Sartorius-sama has to say.”
 
Michelle says, also in a cold and emotionless tone, “It also might be enlightening to you, idiots.”
 
Bonaparte says, nervously, “Right. We will listen.” Bonaparte tells Crowler, “Just shut up and let him make the choice for the field trip. We need him on our side.”
 
Alexis says, coldly, “Good. I'm glad that you are finally listening to reason. Now, sit back and listen to what Master Sartorius has to say.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Hold on! Don't we get a vote?!” The white students, Amara, and Michelle look towards the voice to see Jaden, Tyranno, Bastion, and Syrus standing in front of them while Sartorius closes his eyes and gives a wide smile.
 
Chazz says, nastily, “Get lost, dork!”
 
Alexis states, “At least until you have enough sense to join us!”
 
Just then the doors open up and a familiar male voice says, “Maybe you should be the one listening!” Just then Serena, Rei, Mina, Darien, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata, enter the room and Serena gives a solemn look seeing Michelle, Amara, and Trista in their white uniforms now.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Amara . . . Michelle . . . Trista . . . However, when Serena looks at them, their eyes are cold and emotionless and it saddens our Moon Princess. However, her left hand turns into a fist that she tightly grips.
 
Hotaru asks Serena, in a cold and emotionless tone, “Have you finally decided to accept fate and join us, Serena-hime?”
 
Serena says in reply, in a strong and determined tone, “Sorry, Firefly, but not in this century!”
 
Lita tells Serena, in a cold and emotionless tone, “When are you going to get it that Sartorius-sama is a great man, Serena-chan? Amara and Michelle have finally seen the light, why can't you?”
 
Trista tells Serena, in a cold logical tone, “Lita-chan's right, Serena. Sartorius-sama is a very wise man. He opened up mine, Michelle's and Amara's eyes to the truth.”
 
Serena ignores Michelle and tells Sartorius, in a serious tone strangely un-like her, “Sartorius, let's settle this in the one way that we can. You and I have a duel and winner gets to decide the trip.”
 
Sakura yells at Serena, shocked, “Serena, have you gone crazy?!”
 
Serena tells Sakura, in a whisper, “Don't worry about Sakura. If it was Sartorius that started this, then beating him will end it.”
 
Sartorius turns around and says, in a calm tone, “A duel? Very interesting. In fact, let's make things more interesting. How about you and Jaden Yuki partner up? If both of you win, you get to decide the trip, but if you happen to lose . . . Promise me that both of you will join us in the Society of Light.”
 
Hinata tells Serena, worriedly, “Don't do it, Serena!”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says to Jaden, “I agree with Hinata there Sarge. Look at their clothes. They use too much bleach.”
 
Jaden tells his friends, with a smile “Oh, come on, everyone. You are letting this whole brainwashing thing get to you too much.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “He's right. Especially since I won't be the one participating in this duel.”
 
Jaden and Serena ask in unison, surprised, “What?”
 
Sartorius says, in a calm tone, “As a new student here, I wish not to stand out.”
 
Tyranno yells out, nastily, “Then get a new haircut!” All of the white students, including our brainwashed heroes and heroines, glare at Tyranno coldly.
 
Sartorius says, with a sly grin, “Touché. Now, tell me will you be accepting my challenge or not? I must confess I already know your answer.” Bonaparte and Crowler give Sartorius amazed and perplexed.
 
(Within Obelisk Arena; Sometime later that day)
 
In the duel in Obelisk Arena, Serena and Jaden find that they are going to duel a young lady with gray hair, with a crown across her forehead, and wearing a blue queen-like dress was walking towards the arena, gracefully, while taking a duel disk from Alexis, who introduced her as Princess Rose. On the meanwhile, all of their non-brainwashed friends and loved ones are sitting together in the stands as they watch her come up to the dueling platform with Serena and Jaden on it.
 
Serena asks herself, lowly, “Isn't this ironic?”
 
Jaden asks Serena, overhearing, but not exactly hearing her, “You say something Serena?”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Oh, nothing.”
 
In the stands, Mina whispers to Rei, “Isn't this ironic? Our Moon Princess fighting a current Earth princess.”
 
Rei says, lowly, “Makes me wonder if this is a coincidence or Sartorius form of a joke.”
 
Darien whispers to the two girls, “Remember, most likely, he already knows who we really are through Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista.” Darien, Rei, and Mina look to their brainwashed comrades who were on the top of the stands and watching our Moon Princess with cold and emotionless looks in their eyes.
 
Syrus then says, in a dreaming tone, “Look, guys, a princess!”
 
Tyranno says, with a blush in his cheeks, “Ten-four soldier!”
 
Bastion says, with a wide blush, “Indeed!”
 
Keiko says, with a snort, “You have got to be kidding me!” Keiko then looks at Yusuke with a serious glare and he yelps out shaking his hands.
 
When the well-dressed royal looking young woman, Princess Rose, is on the dueling stage, she looks at Jaden and Serena and says, “I thought that you two would be taller. You, with the brown hair, loved what you've done with it.”
 
Jaden says, nervously, “Thanks . . . I think.”
 
Rose tells Serena, “Is that your hairstyle?”
 
Serena replies, “Yes, it is.”
 
Rose says, “Well, I've got to say that it is quite . . . different.”
 
Serena says, nervously, “Thanks . . . I think.”
 
Rose asks the two of them, “So, the two of you are supported to be like . . . what? Some big time pros? Sorry, not impressed.”
 
Jaden tells Rose, “Nope! We're just a couple of kids . . . a couple of kids with some sweet decks!” Jaden, Serena, and Rose insert their dueling decks into their duel disk, they activate their duel disks, and Jaden and Serena's duel disks give off team life-points of 8000 while Rose has a single 8000 life-points of her own.
 
Jaden and Serena yell out in unison, “Now, get your game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Jaden and Serena: 8000
Princess Rose: 8000
 
Rose draws one card from her deck and says, “This won't take long.” Rose puts one card on her duel disk and says, “I'll start with Tadpole in defense mode.” Soon after, T.A.D.P.O.L.E (0/0) appears on the field in defense mode.
 
Serena states, grossed out, “What?!”
 
Back in the audience, Sakura says, disgusted, “Oh yuck!”
 
Tyranno comments, “That's ugly!”
 
Rose heard that comment, her anger flared up, and she says, angrily, “You should know!”
 
Back in the audience, Syrus says, teasingly, “Ow! She got you good!”
 
Tyranno says, annoyed, “I know!”
 
Bastion says, “Her monster has zero defense points. It's like she is luring them.”
 
Keiko asks, perplexed, “What is she up to?”
 
Rose tells the two of them, “It is like your turn.”
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Serena draws three cards from her deck, discards two from her hand, and says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon my Cyber Petite Angel!” Soon after, Cyber Petite Angel (300/200) then comes to the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Serena's deck, Serena puts the card into her hand, and she says, “Thanks to her special ability, I can add one Machine Angel Ritual to my hand!” Serena then puts the spell card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I will play Machine Angel Ritual! And then I will sacrifice my Blade Skater along with my Cyber Petite Angel!” Just then a hologram of Blade Skater (1400/1500) comes onto the field, both of them vanish in bright lights as Serena puts a Ritual Monster card on her duel disk, and Serena shouts out, “Now, I summon my Cyber Angel Idaten in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena then says, “Next, I play her special ability and get one spell card back from my graveyard!” Just then a card comes out of graveyard slot of Serena's duel disk, Serena puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “And that card is my Ritual Weapon spell card! This gives my Idaten an extra fifteen hundred attack and defense points!” Cyber Angel Idaten's stats then rise from 1600/2000 to 3100/3500! Serena then says, “I think that's enough for now.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, “My move!” Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird in attack mode!” Soon after, Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800/600) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden then says, “Now, check out his ability, for every card in your hand, we gain five hundred more life-points!” Just then Rose's cards glow green, creating pink flowers, and Air Hummingbird goes up to the five flowers, taking 500 life-points to give to Jaden and Serena for each one.
 
Mina says, excitedly, “Awesome!”
 
Syrus says, also excitedly, “With five cards, that's . . .”
 
Bastion interrupts and exclaims, “Twenty-five hundred life-points!” Jaden's and Serena's bodies glow green as their life-points increase by 2500 more points.
 
Serena tells Jaden, excitedly, “Awesome move, Jaden!”
 
Jaden tells Serena, “Thanks, Serena! Now, it is time to take care of her Tadpole!” Air Hummingbird swoops down on Tadpole and pecks at it until it was destroyed in a strong explosion.
 
Rose says, annoyed, “Like how predicable! Guess I will use his special ability.” A card comes out of Rose's dueling deck, Rose puts into her hand, and says, displaying another T.A.D.P.O.L.E (0/0) monster card in her hand, “Surprise! Another cutie jumps from my deck and joins my hand!”
 
Serena scratches her head and states, perplexed, “Um, that `thing' doesn't have any attack or defense points, so, what's the point?”
 
Tyranno asks Bastion, curiously, “What's she up to?”
 
Bastion replies, nervously, “Honestly . . . I don't know.” The group, minus Darien and Trista, sweatdrop at this statement from intelligent duelist and give groans of disappointment as well.
 
Rei exclaims, annoyed, “Oh, brother! So much for being `Mr. Know it all'!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden and Serena: 10,500
Princess Rose: 8000
 
Rose draws one card and says, annoyed, “Pay attention, boys and girls, because here comes the whole point.” Rose puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “It's Frog Resurrection. I take the Tadpole in my hand and ditch him to the graveyard. Then my original Tadpole is like `hello, I'm back!' How's that for a spell, huh?” Rose discards the named monster card in her hand and the original T.A.D.P.O.L.E (0/0) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus says, stunned, “Wait! So, she used one monster to . . .”
 
Tyranno finishes for Syrus by saying, “. . . Get the exact same monster back.”
 
Bastion exclaims, shocked, “Great Scott! That monster is a trap!”
 
Rose puts one card on her duel disk and says, “Like it's so obvious! He's a sacrifice for my DES Frog!” T.A.D.P.O.L.E vanishes in bright lights as it is sent to the graveyard and DES Frog (1900/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
“DES what?” Jaden and Serena say in unison and with confused tones on their voices.
 
Rose says, with a sigh, “Frog. But I'm not done, yet! My two little friends have another trick!”
 
Serena states, drolly, “Great. Are they going to make us croak or something?” Just then the field around Rose began to act like water as two shadow versions of T.A.D.P.O.L.E appear under her feet.
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “What the?”
 
Rose then says, in a baby-like tone, “Aren't they so cute, but they grow up so fast! Isn't that right, my little boyfriends?”
 
Serena, Rei, Mina, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, and Sakura yell out in unison, freaked out, “Boyfriends?!”
 
Rei exclaims, confused and perplexed, “Okay, has this duel gone to the twilight zone or something?!” Soon enough, the shadows of the Tadpoles began to grow arms and legs as Rose takes two cards from her dueling deck and put them on her duel disk after she returns her deck to her duel disk.
 
Crowler's voice then calls out, “Ah! They have legs now!”
 
Bonaparte's voice booms, “And a pair of arms, too!” Everyone looks towards the source of the voices to see temporary chancellor and the vice-chancellor of Duel Academy peaking out from the bleachers.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “Crowler?!”
 
Bastion says, also surprised, “Bonaparte?!”
 
Rei states, annoyed, “What are you two jokers doing here?!” Soon after, the holographic water rises as two more frog-like figures appear on the field and join the first DES Frog and revealing they are two more DES Frogs (1900/0 X 2) in attack mode.
 
Rose says, “Not so little anymore, are they? That's because when my DES Frog's on the field, he multiplies for every Tadpole that I lost.”
 
Jaden says, plainly, “Pretty sweet combo.”
 
Serena says, drolly, “Yeah, if you like the possibility of getting Duel Monster's warts.”
 
Rose tells Serena, “As if, little girl. Plus, these little green hotties aren't even frogs.”
 
Serena and Jaden ask in unison, “They're not?”
 
Rose says, with a smile, “Bingo. These little hotties are really princes.”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “They're princes?”
 
Mina says, perplexed, “Well, you know this reminds me of story that I heard when I was a little girl. I think that they called it `The Frog Prince'.”
 
Serena gives a confused look and tells Rose, “Did you read too much of the story `The Frog Prince' or what?”
 
Rose tells Serena, “Oh come on, I am so not buying that act of yours. I know that the two of you can see spirits, especially Duel Monster spirits, so can't you see mine?”
 
Jaden looks at the frogs, then looks at Serena, who shrugs her shoulders, and when he looks back at the frogs, Jaden replies, very nervously, “Sure . . . I see them.”
 
Serena rolls her eyes and thinks, “Somebody has been reading too many fairy tales when they were a kid.”
 
Rose yells at Serena, annoyed, “Hey, I see that! Fine, whatever! Well, I know that they are real and they are like waiting for a kiss from a princess.”
 
Naruto yells out, disgusted, “Okay, she has totally lost it!”
 
The frogs croaked and Rose sees them as princes causing her to exclaim, angrily, “They're not frogs! They're princes! Once they've been set free, we'll live happily ever after, isn't that right my little prince poos. Hi, boys, who wants the first kiss?!”
 
Kira gives a disgusted look and says, disgusted, “Ugh! Anyone has a barf bag?!”
 
Sakura tells Kira, in the same disgusted tone, “Ditto, girlfriend!”
 
(On the meanwhile; within the `White Dorm')
 
Meanwhile, within the `White Dorm', Sartorius is going through his Tarot deck and turns over one card, The Wheel of Fortune Tarot card, causing him to gain a wide grin.
 
Sartorius says, with an evil grin, “This duel will serve as a test for both of you. Jaden Yuki . . . Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon, the warrior of love and justice . . . the ability to see the spirits of your monsters. Now, it is your time to prove it.”
 
(Returning to the Obelisk Arena and to the duel between Rose against Jaden and Serena)
 
Back to the duel in Obelisk Arena, Naruto exclaims, annoyed, “Okay, this is getting just plain weird! Frogs! Who in their right mind would be in love with reptiles?!”
 
Rose yells at Syrus, hearing his `statements', “Get it right, loser! Frogs aren't reptiles! They are amphibians!”
 
Naruto calls out, in his usual annoyed tone, “So what?! They are frogs! No matter how you look at them, they are still and always will be frogs!”
 
Rose shouts out, pissed off in her tone, “I told before you, bitch! They are not frogs! They are princes and one day, I'm going to run away with them!” Rose looks at the Slifer Red hero and Moon Princess and tells them, “Oh come on already. Don't tell me that you can't see them?” Serena and Jaden give off perplexed looks and scratch their heads.
 
Chazz, overlooking the duel, thinks in his mind, “There is something about Princess Rose. And I don't like it.”
 
On the meanwhile, our Sailor Scouts that were already `turned white' were watching the duel with intense stares of their own and Hotaru asks Amara, in a cold tone, “Amara-papa, you can see monster spirits like Mina-chan, Rei-chan, and Serena-hime? What do you think?”
 
Amara says, in a cold and plain tone, “I say that Princess Rose as nuts as they come, even more than Serena-hime.”
 
Lita says, coldly, “No kidding. She must have lied to Sartorius-sama about her power.”
 
Ami says, in a cold logical tone, “Agreed. She doesn't have the power to see monster spirits like Jaden Yuki and Serena-chan. I don't think that she has her own personal monster spirits like Serena-chan or Jaden Yuki because if she did. The two of them would be noticing them already and they aren't showing that signs of things that the rest of us can see like seeing Duel Monster spirits.”
 
Michelle says, in a cold and plain tone, “Sartorius-sama will not be pleased to hear this.” Trista and the other brainwashed Sailor Scouts nod their heads in agreement with Michelle.
 
Back on the dueling field, Rose yells out, angrily, “Fine! Be that way! I know they exist!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, “In your dreams, `princess'! Mina and I can also see monster spirits and I say that you don't have any!”
 
Rose puts one card in her duel disk's spell/trap slots and says, “Anyway, I play my D.E.S Croaking. Now, my frogs . . . I mean, my princes can destroy every card on your side of the field. Look at it this way, I'm giving your field a make-over.” The frogs then open their mouths and send a powerful sound wave that destroys Serena's Cyber Angel Idaten and Jaden's Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird.
 
Jaden shouts out, shocked, “My Hummingbird!”
 
Serena calls out, horrified, “Idaten, no!”
 
Rose claps her hands and says, happily, “Nice work! Brave! Now, since their monsters are gone, attack them directly boys!” The frogs then send another powerful shock wave right at the two duelists, Jaden braces himself for the impact, and Serena covers her ears and screams out as the attack slams into them, costing them 5700 life-points in one attack.
 
Serena exclaims, shaking her head, “Geez! And Rei complains that my singing is terrible?!” Most of the white students get out of their seats and cheer for Rose.
 
Bonaparte says, amazed, “All that for a few frogs.”
 
Crowler comments, impressed, “Impressive.”
 
Syrus exclaims, worriedly, “Serena and Jaden are in real trouble!”
 
Mina tells Syrus, “Yeah, but how do you stop them?!”
 
Tyranno tells Mina, “Simple, ma'am! Eat'em with barbeque sauce!”
 
Bastion asks Tyranno, “And if that doesn't work?”
 
Tyranno replies, “Honey Mustard!”
 
Rei states, annoyed, “Give me a break!”
 
Rose puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “And if you think that my boyfriends are tough now, then wait until you find out what's next. Because I play Polymerization.”
 
Jaden says, drolly, “Oh, great.”
 
Serena says, nervously, “Wonderful.”
 
Rose points her finger at Serena and Jaden and exclaims, “Oh, boys, do Rose a favor! Show them your cute little merging trick!” The three DES Frogs then go into a fusion vortex as they were sent to the graveyard, Rose takes a fusion monster card from her fusion deck, puts the card on her duel disk, and D.3.S Frog (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden comments, impressed, “Now, that's what I call a monster.”
 
Rose says, with a wide smile, “Totally. He is the cutest one of all. His name is D.3.S Frog and I'm so crushing over him.”
 
Rei states, holding her stomach, “Gag me!”
 
Rose tells Serena and Jaden, “He is like so dreamy, isn't he?” Jaden sweatdrops and Serena does a classic anime face-fault at this.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Okay, its official. This girl and her mind along with this duel have gone to `Never Never Land' or the Twilight Zone.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden and Serena: 4800
Princess Rose: 8000
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and says, “All right, it is time to get my A-game on, girlfriend!” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Cyber Tutu in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Tutu (1000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena puts a card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Angel's Wing! With this card, my little dancer gets her wings!” Cyber Tutu leaps into the sky and gains a pair of huge white angel wings coming out of her back. Serena then tells Rose, “Sorry, `your majesty', if you don't have a monster on the field that has less attack points than my cute dancer, then she gets to dance right over your life-points!”
 
Rose exclaims, shocked, “Oh no!”
 
Serena shouts out, with a smile, “Let's see your nasty prince protect you from this! Tutu, direct attack! Pounding Pirouette!” Cyber Tutu spins around in mid-air, dives right at Princess Rose, and slams her left knee into her gut causing her to lose 1000 life-points.
 
Rose yells out, angrily, “That's no way to treat a lady!”
 
Serena tells Rose, “If you are angry about that, then you won't like this! Since Tutu has Angel's Wing on her, when she kicks some of your life-points away, you lose three hundred additional life-points!” Rose gasps in shock as she loses 300 more life-points, thanks to Angel's Wing's effect. Serena puts the last two cards in her hands in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end with two cards face-down!”
 
Mina exclaims, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! Way to go, girlfriend! Kicking her royal butt Duel Academy style!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and exclaims, “All right! I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden tells Rose, “And he's got a little trick, too! Since he is the only card on my field, I get two more cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, puts them into his hand, takes one card from his hand, puts it into the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, it's time for Polymerization! Bubbleman, combine with Clayman!” Bubbleman and Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000), who appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex, as Jaden discards the two named cards to his graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts the card on his duel disk, and exclaims, “To form Elemental Hero Mudballman in defense mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Mudballman (1900/3000) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end with two face-downs.”
 
Current Score:
Jaden and Serena: 4800
Princess Rose: 6700
 
Rose draws one card from her deck and says, “Whatever. Watch this.” Rose puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Awesome! It is my favorite! Pot of Greed! Two more cards for me!” Rose draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Oh my gosh! I can totally play Foolish Burial! Just in case you are like out of loop, boys and girls, now, I can totally move a card from my deck to my graveyard.” Rose goes through her deck, takes one card from it, puts into her graveyard slot, and puts her deck back in her duel disk. Rose puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Flute of Hamelin spell. Now, this is where things get totally tubular. First, I take a card in my grave, like my Treeborn Frog, then send every other frog is sent to the graveyard. Later boys!” Rose takes two more copies of the Treeborn Frog (100/100) from her deck, puts them into the graveyard slot, and Rose says, “Now, feasts your eyes on my big hunk. Because he gets five hundred attack points for every Treeborn Frog in my grave for a total of four thousand attack points!” D.3.S. Frog's stats increase from 2500/2000 to 4000/2000!
 
Tyranno exclaims, “For a ditz, she sure can add quickly!”
 
Rei says, seriously, “No joke, Hassleberry. And that overgrown toad is stronger than Jaden's Mudballman and Serena's Tutu!”
 
Rose tells Rei, “It's a frog! And thanks to him, your monster's about to croak!” Rose points at Mudballman and the frog blasts his tongue at Mudballman, which wraps around him, and pulls him into its mouth.
 
Jaden exclaims, “Hey, let go!” However, D.3.S Frog literally eats Mudballman whole and Serena, Mina, and Rei give a nervous sweatdrop when they see this.
 
Serena says, worriedly, “Yipe! I hate to see what he wants for dessert!”
 
Jaden calls out, “I play my face-down! Hero Signal!” Jaden's face-down card is the Hero Signal trap card and Jaden says, “When one of my monsters is destroyed, I get to play a new one as long as it is an Elemental Hero that's level four or less.” Jaden goes through his deck and says, “So many choices . . . Wait! I know!” Jaden takes out one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and exclaims, putting the card on his duel disk, “Elemental Hero Avian!” Soon after, Mudballman is replaced by Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) in attack mode.
 
Rose puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, not impressed, “Oh, please! Just gag me! De-Fusion will take care of him!”
 
Serena's and Jaden's non-brainwashed friends were alarmed at this and Tyranno exclaims, “Don't tell me!”
 
Mina tells Tyranno, “She's bringing THEM back!” D.3.S Frog vanishes from the field as all three DES Frogs (1900/0 X 3) in attack mode.
 
Rose exclaims, excitedly, “My princes have come to the rescue!” Jaden, Serena, Avian, and Tutu sweatdrop at this while Tutu and Serena scratches their chins in pure confusion about this. Rose then points at Serena's and Jaden's two monsters and calls out, “All right, boys, attack their monsters!” The three frogs head for Serena's and Jaden's two monsters with the first one heading for Serena's Tutu.
 
Serena shouts out, “I don't think so, Rose! Reveal Doble Passé!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be her Doble Passé trap card and says, “Thanks to this, I take the attack of your little frog instead of my Tutu!” Serena puts her hands in front of her and says, drolly, “Oh, man! I hope that I don't get warts!” Cyber Tutu leaps out of the way of the first attack and the first DES Frog slams into Serena, costing her and Jaden 1900 life-points.
 
Rose tells Serena, perplexed, “Like what was the point of all that? You are weaker than before.”
 
Serena tells Rose, with a sly grin, “The point is `your majesty' that since I took your frog's attack, Tutu is able to attack you directly!” Rose gasps in shock and Serena shouts out, “Tutu, do your stuff!” Cyber Tutu creates a whirlwind and Rose covers herself as she gets hit by the powerful winds, costing her 1000 life-points. Serena then says, “Plus, since Tutu still has Angel's Wing, you lose three hundred more points!” Rose's life-points are lowered by another 300 points, thanks to Angel's Wing.
 
Rose tells Serena, annoyed, “Whatever. My other two princes are going to make short work of your monsters.” The second DES Frog heads straight for Cyber Tutu and the third DES Frog heads for Elemental Hero Avian.
 
Serena calls out, seriously, “That's why I have my Angel's Shield trap!” Serena's other face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Cyber Angel Idaten with two white angel wings coming out of her back acting as a shield against some kind of energy blast. Serena tells Rose, “Since your attacking a monster with Angel's Wing equipped to it, this trap card stops your attack and give Jaden and me life-points equal to attacking monster's original attack power!” Cyber Tutu's wings give off a bright glow as they enlarge and form a shield that stops the second DES Frog's attack as well as increasing Serena's and Jaden's life-points by 1900 more points. Serena then says, “However, this card allows you one extra card from your deck.” Rose draws one extra card from her deck as her final DES Frog moves in against Elemental Hero Avian.
 
Jaden shouts out, excitedly, “Nice work, Serena! Now, it's my turn! I play my Hero Ring!” Jaden's second face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Ring trap card causing a red shield to attached to Avian's right arm and Jaden says, with a smile, “Pretty sweet, huh? Besides giving Avian a cool new look, Hero Ring protects him from monsters with nineteen hundred attack points or more!” Rose's final DES Frog slams into the Avian's shield and is slammed back.
 
Rose exclaims, worriedly, “Oh! Jeffery! Roosevelt! Crusald! How dare they use you like that?!”
 
Serena sweatdrops and exclaims, drolly, “Great! Now, they have names!”
 
Chazz thinks in his mind, seriously, “I think I was right about Rose. There is something not right about her and I know what.” Chazz looks at Amara, Michelle, Ami, Lita, and Hotaru and they silently nod their heads. Chazz thinks in his mind, “I knew it!”
 
Rose thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Okay, I am so over this duel!” Rose puts one card on her duel disk and exclaims, “Okay, I'm sacrificing my boyfriends to summon my boyfriends and inviting my Amphibian Angel to join us!” The three DES Frogs vanish from the field and Amphibian Angel (1400/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden says, nervously, “He isn't too big on points.”
 
Rose says, “Yeah, but what he lacks in strength, he totally makes up with his special ability. Thanks to my Amphibian friend, here, all of your traps and spells on the field have to sit this one, babes.”
 
Soon after, Jaden's Hero Signal shatters and he says, shocked, “Oh, man!”
 
Rose says, with a smile, “One more thing, I've got one more surprise. Remember my princes? Well, they are like totally party crashing!” Soon after, all three DES Frogs (1900/0 X 3) and D.3.S Frog (2500/2000-4000/2000) come back to the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus exclaims, shocked, “It's a frog feast!”
 
Tyranno yells out, also shocked, “Get my bib! It's barbeque time!”
 
Rei says, “Disgusting!”
 
Mina tells Rei, nodding her head in agreement, “No joke, Rei!”
 
Rose says, with a smile, “Not bad, huh? Oh, one more thing, my Amphibian Angel is completely off-limits!”
 
Chazz's voice then booms, “Hold on!” Everyone then looks to see Chazz with Ami, Hotaru, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, and the four brainwashed Digidestined behind him walking towards the edge of the dueling platform.
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Hey, who invited you?”
 
Chazz tells Rose, “Let me get in there so I can finish them off! Because you don't got what it takes!”
 
Jaden exclaims, seriously, “Wait a second! You can't just butt in!”
 
Serena nods her head and says, “No kidding! Didn't your mother teach you manner, jerk?!”
 
Rose yells at Chazz, annoyed, “They're right! Hello! Rudeness!”
 
Chazz tells Rose, “Look, Rose, you lied to Sartorius-sama about your abilities! We know that you can't see monster spirits!”
 
Rose asks, perplexed, “I can't? But they are right there . . .”
 
Amara tells Rose, coldly, “Sorry, your `royal highness', but they are no monster spirits from where I'm standing. I have the power to see them and I don't see any `frog princes' with you.”
 
Chazz tells Rose, “That's right! Your `spirits' are as real as the next King of Games will be Jaden Yuki or Serena Tsukino will be the first ever `Queen of Games'! I've seen those annoying spirits, morning, noon, and night for the past year, got that! So, I deserve to be there, not a poser like you! I'll make Jaden and that `Obelisk Princess', Serena Tsukino, see the light!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Huh? What does he mean by calling me `Obelisk Princess'?” Serena then shakes the thought out of her mind, gets really annoyed like she never felt before, and exclaims to Chazz, annoyed and in a sarcastic tone not seen in her before, “Yeah, right, white geek! And Sailor Moon will fly from the moon to crown you King of Games, give you a crown and specter, and she and the Sailor Scouts will try to ask your hand in marriage! Get a life, dork!”
 
Chazz exclaims, angrily, “What did you just say?!”
 
Serena then realizes what she just said and she thinks, perplexed, “Did I just really do what I think I just did?”
 
Mina asks, hearing Serena yell out in tone not used in her before, “Did Serena . . . just use sarcasm that she never used before and did she call Chazz a `geek' and `dork'?”
 
Rei says, “You are not imagining things.” Rei thinks in her mind, “Guess that Ami, Hotaru, Lita, Amara, Michelle, and Trista getting brainwashed is getting to Serena even more than she thought.”
 
Even the six brainwashed Sailor Scouts' eyes widen in shock and surprise and Jaden asks Serena, surprised, “Whoa! Where did that come from Serena?”
 
Serena replies, lowly, “Wish I knew.”
 
Rose says, in a pleading tone, “Hold on! I'm so not lying! It's true! Just look! They're for real! Ever since I was a little diva, I used to spend all of my time alone, but then, the instant I read the story of The Frog Prince . . . Poof! My prince showed and soon all of them showed up!”
 
Lita says, coldly, “Oh, come on! As if!”
 
Chazz says, plainly, “Lita's right! You're insane, Rose!”
 
Jaden calls out, strongly, “Wrong, Chazz!” When everyone looks at Jaden, he says, “You know what, spirits don't usually come from Dueling Cards, sometimes they come from a person's heart.”
 
Serena nods her head and says, giving her usual smile, “That's right, Jaden. And as much as it is crazy for me to admit, if they don't believe you, we do, Rose. Just call me a sucker for stories like yours.”
 
Mina chuckles and says, with a smile, “That's our Serena! Always with open and kind heart!”
 
Jaden nods his head and says, “You've got all of your spirits . . .”
 
Serena then says, finishing, “ . . . And we've got ours!”
 
Chazz then says, “Well, that confirms it. All three of you are nuts. But spirits or no spirits, there's one thing that I'll make sure of and that's the you three see the light!” Chazz laughs as he, Alexis, Ami, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, and Michelle walk away.
 
Jaden says, “And he thinks we're nuts.”
 
Serena nods her head in agreement and says, “No joke. Brainwashed or not, Chazz is still one heck of nutcase.”
 
Jaden tells Rose, with his usual smile, “Hey, Rose. Just because we're friends doesn't mean that Serena and I will go easy on you!”
 
Rose tells Jaden and Serena, laughed, “Well, I hope not!” Soon after, Winged Kuriboh appears on Jaden's right shoulder and Serena's three Cyber Angel Sisters, Benten, Idaten, and Dakini, to appear in their `spirit forms' causing our two Chosen Duelists to giggle in delight.
 
Current Score:
Jaden and Serena: 4800
Princess Rose: 5400
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and says, putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “Okay, I play my Card of Sanctity! This forces all of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” All three duelists then draw until they have six cards in their hands, Serena puts one card on her duel disk, and says, “Next, I sacrifice good old Tutu for this new bad girl! My Cyber Amazon in attack mode!” Cyber Tutu vanishes from the field and then a female humanoid monster that looks similar to Amazoness Fighter, but with silver hair, Japanese ivory-like skin, bright blue eyes, and wearing metallic armor where it clothing for Amazoness Fighter, plus a pair of black fingerless fighting gloves over her hands. This new monster, Cyber Amazon, has 2100/1600 stats, it is a Warrior-type monster, and it is a Earth attribute monster. Serena tells Rose, “Plus, my Cyber Amazon can negate any and all special abilities of the monster that it attacks as long it isn't a Warrior, Spellcaster, and Machine type monster.”
 
Rose says, worriedly, “No!”
 
Serena then says, “However, it is going to get worse for you, Rose. Since my Cyber Tutu was wearing Angel's Wing when she left us, I get one more card from my deck!” Serena then draws one card from her deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I play my Block Attack spell card! This card forces your `big hunk' over there to switch from attack mode to defense mode!” Soon after, D.3.S Frog switches from attack to defense mode. Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Trap Booster! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Serena discards one card from her hand, puts another card from her hand, and says, “And I play my Call of the Haunted! Making her repeat performance: Cyber Tutu!” Cyber Tutu (1000/1000) reappears on the field in attack mode. Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Fulfillment of the Contact! I give up eight hundred of our life-points to bring back one Ritual Monster back to the field! So, Idaten, time for a comeback!” Serena's and Jaden's life-points then drop by 800 and Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode. Serena then states, “And thanks to Idaten, I get another card back from the graveyard!” Serena takes one card from her graveyard slot, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “And guess what? It is my Ritual Weapon! Now, Idaten gets a sweet boost of fifteen hundred extra attack and defense points!” Cyber Angel Idaten's stats increase from 1600/2000 to 3100/3500!
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Do you think she will make it work this time?”
 
Rei says, plainly, “If she can't . . . then she and Jaden will be wearing white next time we see them.”
 
Serena calls out, “Now, Cyber Amazon, attack her Amphibian Angel with Amazon Fury Fists!” Cyber Amazon then leaps towards Amphibian Angel and Serena tells Rose, “And remember, his abilities are gone since my Cyber Amazon's super-power makes your overgrown frog croak!” Soon after, Cyber Amazon slams one thousand punches into Amphibian Angel causing him to groan out as he is destroyed causing Rose to lose 700 life-points. Serena then shouts out, “Next, my Idaten, sends your `big hunk' to the Frog Heaven!” Idaten fires an arrow at D.3.S Frog and he gives a loud croak as he is destroyed.
 
Rose shouts out, horrified, “No! My big hunky prince!”
 
Serena then says, “Plus, Tutu goes right at your life-points since your remaining monsters have more power than her!” Serena then commands, “All right, Tutu, show her what you got!” Cyber Tutu spins around as she rushes right at Rose and Tutu slams her right leg into Rose's right arm causing her to lose 1000 life-points. Serena tells Jaden, “Jaden, it's all up to you!”
 
Jaden tells Serena, “You've got it, Serena!” Jaden draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play Pot of Greed!” Jaden draws two cards from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I play Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my O-Oversoul spell! Thanks to this handy spell, I can summon one Elemental Hero from the graveyard! So, come on back Clayman!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode. Jaden's Field Spell slot on his duel disk opens, Jaden puts a card in the slot, and says, “But I'm not done, yet, time for some Skyscraper action!” When the Field Spell slot closes, a huge amount of buildings come out from under the ground. Jaden then says, “This isn't just a change of scenery! Now, if an Elemental Hero is weaker than the monster it is attacking, it gets one thousand additional attack points!” Elemental Hero Avian's stats increase from 1000/1000 to 2000/1000! Jaden then puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “And next, this next card is called Power Charger and it raises my Avian's power even more. You see, when he destroys a monster in battle that destroyed monster's attack points are added to his own!” Rose gasps in shock and Jaden puts one more card in the spell/trap slots, declaring, “Last, but not least, I play my Feather Shot spell! This gives Avian an additional attack for every monster that I have out on my field!”
 
Rose exclaims, shocked, “No way! You're kidding me!”
 
Mina exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome!”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “That means . . .”
 
Syrus exclaims, finishing for Tyranno, “That means Jaden and Serena are going to win, gang!”
 
Bonaparte says, also amazed, “And Rose . . .”
 
Crowler then states, finishing, “. . . Is going to wilt.”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “Big time!”
 
Jaden then calls out, “Go time! All right, Avian, attack her princes!” Elemental Hero Avian rises into the air, fires multiple feathers from his wings at one of the DES Frogs, destroying it, costing Rose one hundred life-points.
 
Rose shouts out, solemnly, “Bye Jeffery!” Elemental Hero Avian's stats then change from 2000/1000 down to 1000/1000 and Power Charger glows as his stats rise 1000/1000 to 2900/1000! He continues to shoot feathers as his target changes to the second DES Frog, destroying it, and costing Rose 1000 life-points. Rose calls out, solemnly, “Roosevelt!” Power Charger glows again as Avian's stats rise from 2900/1000 to 4800/1000 and he launches his final assault of feathers at the last DES Frog, destroying it, and taking 2900 life-points from Rose's score, ending the duel immediately. Rose yells out, solemnly, “Crusald!” Soon after, Princess Rose falls to the ground on her knees.
 
Final Score:
Jaden and Serena: 4000
Princess Rose: 0
 
Jaden and Serena shout out in unison, “That's game!” All of the non-white students start cheering for our duo as the white student just stare at them with intense and serious cold stares.
 
When Serena and Jaden see Rose's depressed form and on her knees, Serena asks Rose, concerned, “Rose, are you okay?”
 
Rose glares at the two of them and says, annoyed, “No! I broke a few of my nails! Someone call my daddy!” Rose sticks her tongue out at them, rises to her feet, and turns as she walks away.
 
Jaden's and Serena's duel spirits appear beside them and Serena thinks in her mind, “Hope I don't become like that when I become Queen of Crystal Tokyo.”
 
Cyber Angel Benten smiles at Serena and tells her, telepathically, “No, Princess! You are a noble and true spirit! Plus, you are sailor warrior with an open heart and soul! However, she isn't a `bad' person. Just living alone and being `royalty' made her this way. If she had true friends like you did, she might have turned out differently! She wouldn't be such . . . such a diva.”
 
Cyber Angel Dakini then telepathically says, with widened look in her eyes, “However, I believe that she wasn't lying about her spirits. Take a look.” Soon after, Jaden, Serena, and their four Duel Spirits look to see a green orb that contains a small frog dressed like a prince appear, bows to them, and follows Rose away.
 
Jaden and Serena think in their minds in unison, with smiles on their lips, “So they were real after all!” Just then Jaden's and Serena's non-brainwashed friends come to the field to congratulate them on their win.
 
Hikari yells out, excitedly, “Way to go, Jaden!”
 
Syrus says, also happy with what happened, “You won!”
 
Tyranno tells them, “Anyone for frog's legs?!”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Are you for real, pal?!”
 
Hinata asks Serena, in her usual tone, “So, where are we going?”
 
Jaden says, “Oh, yeah! The trip!”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Do any of you have an idea where to go?”
 
Crowler yells out, annoyed, “Oh, choose already!”
 
Bonaparte shouts out, also annoyed, “And choose quickly!”
 
Jaden gets the microphone and yells out into it, “Testing! Testing! Hello?! Is this thing on?! Well, there is only one place that I want to go . . . We're going to Yugi's hometown of Domino City!”
 
(Around the same time; within the `White Dorm')
 
Back in the `White Dorm', Sartorius flips over one of his Tarot cards, revealing it to be The Tower Tarot card, and he says, with a sly grin, “How very appropriate! Those two should be careful because destiny will catch up with both of them as Ms. Moon should know by now!” Sartorius then gets an evil laugh and cackles wildly foretelling terrible times ahead for our heroes and heroines . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 3: Prelude to Darkness: In the next chapter, we find ourselves back in Duel Academy in the aftermath of the trip as Yusuke flashbacks to the adventures that they have as he tries to find someone. Yusuke remembers about what happened when they got into the city, Syrus' and Tyranno's kidnapping along with the SOL managing to kidnap Hinata and Yukina to lure them into their trap, finding out that Rei and Kira are also `Chosen Duelists' as well, and the duel between the Blaze, T-Bone, Frost, and Thunder against Rei, Kira, Naruto, and Sasuke while Aster and Jaden were taking care of Sarina, Sartorius' sister, to get Tyranno and Syrus back. However, after they return home from the school trip, Sartorius manages to trick Yusuke to believe that Keiko betrayed their love and Yusuke hurts Keiko emotionally because of it, allowing Sartorius to brainwash her as well. When he find out, Yusuke tries to prevent Sartorius from getting to her, but he finds out he is too late. Yusuke is enraged, but `White Keiko' stops him and forces Yusuke into a duel. In the duel, Sartorius uses the guilt and pain that Yusuke has for hurting Keiko to make him lose the duel on purpose and brainwashing him as well causing Hikari and Kira to swear revenge against Sartorius and the SOL for what they did to Keiko and Yusuke. Soon after, the Ra Yellow dorm and Bastion is brainwashed as Naruto witnesses to his horror. Soon, the most devastating blow happens where Serena's beloved Darien is brainwashed by Sartorius and Serena transforms to Sailor Moon and nearly kills Sartorius in a blind rage. Heartbroken, Serena is hard-pressed to fight on while Jasmine, Mindy, Atticus, Syrus, by making him also lose a duel on purpose, Sakura, and Hinata are also lost to the Society of Light as well. After Hinata's duel, Naruto, totally enraged, taps into the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox and tries to kill Sartorius and takes our remaining heroes and heroines to hold him back, but then Serena gets them out of that situation by revealing an incredible secret! This is the `darkest hour' for our heroes and heroines, but it looks like help is on the way. What is the secret that Serena contains within herself?! Can our heroes and heroines find a way to overcome Sartorius, his evil powers, and the Society of Light? Hopefully, we will find out on the next Twilight Wars!
 
I'm going to have to keep this commentary short and sweet since this chapter was longer than I expected! I'm going to try to get the third chapter out before I go back to school on August 27 and we will have to see if I succeed! Until then, please read and review my story, tell me what you think, and I will read your reviews as soon as possible and catch you later, Crossover Fans!