InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Talk To Me ( Chapter 67 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 67 - Talk to Me
 
 
It was killing him, absolutely killing him. He didn't know if she intended to move further south or not but the unbelievable ache for her touch was driving him insane. He watched her eye the tented sheet while gently caressing the soft fur just an inch from where he hoped her destination lay. She sucked in a deep breath before slowing pulling the sheet lower, allowing the cooler air of the room to hit his heated, hard and throbbing erection.
 
Her eyes widened as she saw the very size of it. She'd had no idea how long and thick it was before. Feeling it pressed against her, brushing against her, it wasn't easy to determine size. But now she was fairly certain that he was much bigger than any human man, at least in comparison to the drawings in her health book. Brushing away the worries about just where he intended to put it at some point in the future, Kagome allowed her curiosity to take control, extending a finger and running it slowly down the side of his rigid penis, touching it for the first time. She heard him suck in a breath through his teeth and immediately pulled her finger away at the sound of his obvious pain.
 
The feel and sight of her touching him was more than he could handle and he failed to withhold the sound that escaped him. He immediately wished he had as she pulled back as if he'd burned her. She looked up at him with worried blue eyes. “Kagome, if you wish to touch me you are more than welcome. If you are uncomfortable you do not have to force yourself.”
 
“You mean I didn't hurt you?”
 
She sounded so worried, it was cute. He smirked at her. “No, you did not hurt me. You could not hurt me unless you do so purposely.” He very nearly sighed in relief as her hand reached out once again. This time two fingers stroked the surprisingly smooth skin. Intrigued, Kagome traced the veins she could see through the tightly stretched skin. As she touched an especially sensitive area she yanked her hand back once again in shock as it move on its own.
 
She scowled at him as he chuckled lightly. “Hey now! I've never done this before!”
 
“I apologize for laughing though if you'd seen your face you would have as well.”
 
The frustrated Kagome moved her hand as she spoke. “Well I'm so sorry I didn't know it could move, alright!” Looking at him, hoping for a reaction to her words, the virgin miko noticed a rather glazed look in his eyes. Her hand tightened around something and she realized that while she'd been scolding him she'd reached out her open hand, curling her fingers firmly around his length. She tightened her hold for a second before loosening it and allowing her hand to slide towards his body before continuing up and away. The smooth palm of her hand slipped lightly along his soft skin. She watched her own hand for a while, enthralled, before turning to look at Sesshoumaru. A wave of pride and even more arousal crashed over her as she took in the sight of his pleasure filled eyes, seeing his hands clenched in the sheets at his sides, his breathing choppy and panting.
 
His eyes were locked on her hand as he watched it move, brushing gently against his heated and aching flesh. He absolutely loved the feeling of her grasping him, of the friction she was causing as she caressed him. Just seeing her touching him in such a way for the first time was amazing and he was intent on remembering this first forever. He nearly groaned when she released him but actually did when her hand gently explored a bit lower, first trailing her fingertips lightly before delicately cupping experimentally. Hearing his moan she caught his eyes and held his gaze as she held a little more snuggly and gave a soft tug, a grin spreading across her face as his eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned. Apparently he was just as easy as she was after all. Her hand returned to wrap around him once more, this time holding tighter as she stroked up and down. It was amazing, watching in his eyes, on his face how wonderful it felt and she was only touching him.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
He swept into their arranged meeting place a little early, making sure to have arrived before his `guests'. Why they'd picked this location out of many he wasn't sure. He stood at the edge of a high cliff, a wide stream at his side, the water cascading down the drop-off, the waterfall making a rushing sound in the background, not loud enough to be annoying or to interrupt discussion but loud enough to cover the sound of careful footfalls and rustling leaves. As he took in his location more and more he became suspicious of their intentions. He could be easily surrounded here, blocked off by the cliff and the swiftly moving water. Of course, they were unaware that the drop-off meant nothing to him since he could float inside his barrier in an instant if necessary. His confidence returned as he realized he was not in danger. This location actually worked to his advantage. They would only be able to approach him on two sides. There would be no sneak attacks from the rear and he didn't have to worry about guarding his back.
 
They watched from the shadows as he moved into their arranged meeting place. They kept silent, merely observing as he surveyed the area, noticing his growing suspicion before his glowing red eyes filled with confidence once more. It was perfect, just why she had chosen this place to begin with. The waterfall would cover any sounds of their approach, not that it was really needed as they were experts in stealth. The cliff edge and quick moving water blocked two directions so they did not have to spread themselves thin. They knew the cliff wouldn't hinder his escape if he chose to and his confidence in his safety and security was their ultimate goal. He was sure that he held the upper hand which would keep him from scrutinizing their every word and movement. His overconfidence would make him unaware of their intentions. He would have no reason to doubt their loyalty when they joined as his allies. His arrogance would be his eventual downfall.
 
In complete silence and synchronicity the panthers stepped out of the shadows. Naraku didn't even see them at first. Their bodies seemed to materialize out of the darkness, as if moment before they had been nothing but a cloud of shadow. When he noticed their presence he took in their stance. There was a male to his right and a male to his left, the mother and the two young females stood directly before him. He didn't like the fact that they had approached him without his notice. Even with the background noise of the falls he should have been able to sense them. He hid his discomfort with a dark smirk. “I see that Kagura has chosen well. If your entrance is any example of your abilities then you are just what I have been looking for.”
 
Kuroyuri lifted her chin high as she spoke. “Our abilities are far greater than simply approaching undetected. The wind witch said you have a proposition for us?”
 
He chuckled, making the hair on the back of Shinya's neck stand on end. She could feel the evil aura rolling off of him. He was far more demented than they had known. There was nothing but darkness and ill-intent behind his glowing red orbs. Once more she silently thanked Kagura for her warning. If this creature had been allowed to follow through with his plan then she would have gotten a very intimate look into the true nature of the beast.
 
“Right down to business, I see. My preference as well. I have need of your assistance so that I may remove the most annoying obstacle in my path. How he has been able to survive this long I do not know but what I do know is the date of his death.” Naraku went on to explain, in his view of course, Inuyasha and his pathetic little group and how they had somehow managed to become an irritant and an impediment in his path. Of course he painted them as a merry band of village idiots who just kept getting lucky in their encounters with him and his `loyal followers'. They didn't need to know how many times they'd thwarted his plans, how many times they caused major setbacks, or that the miko in their midst was the only living being that could sense the jewel shards. They were merely temporary help anyway and did not rate a complete background.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
His hands clutched the sheets at his sides, his claws tearing through the thin fabric easily. She'd probably be mad when she found it but right now all that mattered, all that existed was her touch. It was heaven or closer to it than he'd ever imagined a demon such as him would be allowed. As his eyes fell closed he once again wondered what he could have possibly done to deserve this beauty and her loving touch. He was just dying to flip her beneath him and show her his undying appreciation. It was getting harder and harder to control himself. His hips wanted to lift in rhythm with her hand, his hands wanted to touch her, he wanted so badly to kiss her and yet he did nothing, trying to stay still for her like she'd asked, afraid if he didn't that she would stop. `Just a little longer…' His eyes snapped open at his thought. What would she think? What would she do? What if she reacted badly? What if she found it disgusting? Did she have any idea what she really was doing to him? “Ka… Kagome…” he gasped out between groans of enjoyment. “I… you… shit.”
 
Her eyes widened and her hand froze in place. Did the great demon Lord of the West just say shit? “Sesshoumaru?”
 
He could think more clearly now that she'd stopped her blessedly torturous stroking and he looked into her eyes. “Kagome, as wonderful as it is, you have to stop.” He reached down and gently took hold of her wrist, pulling her hand away from him. She looked confused, worried even, and he pulled her up towards his face so that her arm lay across his chest and she looked him right in the eyes. “If you had continued you would have gotten a surprise,” he said with a grin. “Besides, this Sesshoumaru can wait no longer.” She yelped as she found herself on her back with the demon above her looking down with a devilish grin. “I've been waiting all day.” He leaned down a pressed a soft kiss to her lips. “Did you enjoy yourself my little miko?” he asked in a whisper as he nibbled on her ear.
 
“Mmmhhhmmm,” was all she could manage as his hands and lips moved over her body. He kissed and nipped at her throat, a pleased growl escaping when she tilted her head. She knew it was a submissive gesture and she still did it, making it mean so much more. His fingertips brushed along the edges of her purple lace bra, making her arch into him, trying to get more contact. He knelt over her body, a knee on either side of her hips and his still very present erection lying on her abdomen. His hands slid down her sides, making contact with just the tips of his claws, making her shudder at the teasing touch.
 
“This Sesshoumaru enjoyed it very much,” he murmured against her throat before his arms slid behind her and slowly pulled her to sit upright before his fingers expertly released the small hooks and pulled the lace off her shoulders and down her arms before tossing it over his shoulder. He laid her back gently and moved a bit lower, pulling a pretty pink peak between his lips, his tongue teasing the very tip, making her moan and squirm slightly under him. His right hand held his body off of her while his left cupped the previously lonely breast, swirling a claw around her areola and flicking across the tight nipple. “You taste so good Kagome, every inch of you.” His lips found hers once again and her arms wrapped around his neck, keeping him close.
 
“Sesshoumaru?” she whispered, not wanting to break the sensual feeling floating in the air around them. “I wouldn't have minded. You've done such amazing things to me. I… I want to do them for you too.” She smirked as his golden eyes locked back on her bright blue ones. “You didn't have to stop me.”
 
“Well then this Sesshoumaru will not do so the next time. But you are mine for the rest of the evening.”
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Inuyasha was awoken by the tossing and turning of the little girl lying next to him. He sat up carefully, trying not to jostle the other children but they were already stirring. Soon they all were watching as she shifted and whimpered. Inuyasha didn't know what to do. He didn't have a lot of experience with kids and what he did wasn't so great. He hadn't always been nice to Shippo. To be honest he was almost never nice to Shippo. Kagome took care of things like this. Sango and Miroku were still asleep and he didn't want to have to admit that he had no idea how to handle this. He was supposed to be in charge and taking care of them all. He looked at Yoshi who was watching Rin with worried eyes.
 
“What do I do kid? Do I wake her up?” he whispered.
 
“I don't know. I've never seen her like this.”
 
The inu hanyou heaved a sigh before pulling the sweet little girl that looked like she could be Kagome's daughter into his arms. “Rin,” he called softly, trying not to wake his friends. “Rin, wake up. You're alright.” She struggled against him and he carefully set her back down, afraid he might hurt her if he tried to restrain her. Instead he shook her shoulder and called to her again. Everyone jumped back as she shot upright, startling everyone with her rapid movement. Her eyes looked around wildly as if she was searching for someone. “Rin, it's okay,” Inuyasha said.
 
For a minute Rin didn't have any idea where she was or how she got there. All she knew was they were after her again. It had been so long since she even thought about it but they were back, chasing her, nipping at her heels. She couldn't run fast enough. She knew she'd never make it to him. She knew she was going to die. Finally her eyes landed on silver hair and worried golden eyes. She threw herself into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder. “Lord… Lord Sesshoumaru!” she gasped out.
 
The worried and confused hanyou ran his claws gently through her hair and whispered reassurances, trying his best to remember what his mother had done for him when he had nightmares. She wanted Sesshoumaru, even thought he was Sesshoumaru. “Rin, calm down. It's alright. You're safe. It was just a dream.”
 
“But it happened again! They were chasing me again! Rin thought they were gone, that they wouldn't come back!”
 
“Who, Rin? Who was chasing you?”
 
“They caught Rin again! Rin could feel it! It hurt so much!”
 
“Rin, you need to calm down. I don't know what you're talking about. You're safe. You're here with me and Shippo and the boys. Sango and Miroku and Jaken are here too. And Kirara, Kazue and Ah Un. You're safe here. No one can hurt you. We're all protecting you, I promise.” The little girl's sobbing continued, her whole little body shaking as he held her. “Get her a bottle of water,” he ordered. Shinji jumped up and dug through a bag before running back. “Rin, do you want a drink?” he asked, hoping that slowing down to take a drink might help her calm.
 
Rin still shook in his arms, terrified of whatever had been tormenting her in her dreams. Slowly her sobs weakened until she was left sniffling and hiccupping. She opened her eyes and looked around in the darkness, the light of the dying fire the only real source of illumination. Finally she focused on Inuyasha, having realized that Sesshoumaru wasn't there. She looked at him with such pain and fear in her eyes that his heart nearly broke in half.
 
“Rin, do you want to talk about it? If you tell us your dream it might help. We're all here for you, Rin. I promise that nothing can get you. No one is going to hurt you. Talk to me Rin, please?”
 
After a few gasping attempts she finally calmed enough to talk, though the hiccups weren't making it easy. “Rin (hick) had the dream (hick) again. They were (hick) chasing me again. (hick) Rin was so (hick) scared.”
 
She paused for breath and Inuyasha handed her the bottle of water. “Take a drink. It might help with the hiccups.” She obeyed and took a few long sips, the cool water easing the tension in her throat from all her cries and sobs. After a few minutes the hiccups were gone and she finally looked like she was fully awake and aware of her surroundings. “Rin, who was chasing you in your dream?”
 
She looked around for a moment at the sight of eight pairs of golden eyes and the one pair of emerald watching her with worry. “The wolves,” she whispered. “The wolves were chasing me again. I couldn't make it. I wasn't fast enough. They caught me. They killed me. I couldn't make it to him in time.” She sounded more and more upset as she went on.
 
“It's alright now. The wolves can't get to you and they aren't after you. I promise. You are safe.”
 
He looked so much like her Lord, her Papa, that she finally started to relax again, going limp in his arms. “Don't let Rin go. Please hold Rin.”
 
“Of course I will,” he mumbled into her ear as he stroked her hair, feeling her slowly drifting back off to sleep. “Have sweet dreams, Rin. I'll protect you while you sleep.” Once she was asleep again Inuyasha looked at the boys. “Do you know what she was talking about?”
 
They all shook their heads. “We've never seen her have a nightmare, and she's never said anything about wolves before,” Akihiro stated. “I've never seen her so scared.” They all watched her sleep for a while before the boys drifted off one by one. Inuyasha shifted carefully so that he could lean his back against a tree while holding the little sleeping girl close to him. Whatever had happened to her to make her dream of wolves chasing her had to have been bad. He was going to ask his brother about it the first chance he got. Sesshoumaru had to know what was going on.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
They listened in silence as Naraku spoke, all of them wanting to roll their eyes at his arrogance. Kagura had given them a bit of a look behind the mask, so to speak, so they were quite aware of his exaggerations and little omissions. When he finally finished his self-glorification they were rather tired of hearing his voice and very much wished for him to get to the point. “Naraku, as informative as this has been, as of yet you have not explained what it is you desired for us to do. We do not have the overabundance of time necessary to stay and chat with you until dawn. Talk to me. Tell me what it is you wish of my children and my self,” Kuroyuri said in a rather condescending tone. She had never, in her many centuries of life, experienced someone quite so tedious to listen to. Never had she met someone with quite so high an opinion of themselves as this disgusting hanyou.
 
He wanted to snarl at her. No, he wanted to do more than snarl. He wanted to put the self-righteous bitch in her place. How dare she speak to him in such a derogatory tone? For a moment he was ready to run them all through with his tentacles or poison them all with his miasma in retaliation for her mouth but caught himself in time. If he killed them then he would have to go through this tedious process again, and besides, he most definitely did not wish to kill his sweet little kitten before he enjoyed her. Perhaps after she had experienced all he had to give. After performing his every fantasy and met his ever whim, perhaps then he would kill her, once her body was broken and spent and of no more use to him. But to kill her now would be such a terrible waste of planning and effort. Not that it was his effort or anything but the witch had sent Kagura to the ends of Japan to acquire the necessary ingredients and the wind bitch's time could have been better spent scrubbing floors on her hands and knees in nothing but her earrings, or any other of his many imaginative punishments for her.
 
He managed to get his anger under control before it was noticed by his audience. It wouldn't do for them to lose their trust in him. At least he thought they hadn't noticed. They had. Shinya had seen the red glow of his eyes darken, his already dark purple aura shifting to nearly completely black. She could feel as his thoughts went from violent to perverse and she had to force her body to hold her ground and not retreat. Kurai couldn't feel what her sister did but she could see her sister become more and more uncomfortable. Shinya had always been especially sensitive to the thoughts and intentions of others, and no matter how much their mother tried to help her she had yet to learn how to keep her emotions separate from what she picked up from others. She glanced at her eldest brother Yuugure, seeing that his muscles were tense and his face was being held purposely blank. He must have picked up on Shinya's discomfort as well. He'd wanted her to stay safely in their den but Mother had insisted she come along. She was right, of course. It would have been incredibly suspicious if she had been absent and they would have been forced to come up with an acceptable explanation. They didn't need to give him any reason to distrust them yet.
 
He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to ensure that his face and voice would remain even and calm. “I have discovered the half-breed's night of weakness, his human night, a secret he has successfully kept from me until now. I require your assistance in my plan to permanently remove him from existence by attacking on the specified night and separating him from his companions. I will be the one to kill him. I have waited far too long to see the life fade from his eyes. He shall die at my hand, knowing that I am the one to have defeated him and sent him to hell.”
 
“You wish for us to keep his companions distracted while you kill this Inuyasha?” He merely gave a short nod. “We are more than capable of handling three humans, a firecat and a kit. Now, we have yet to discuss payment for our services. We were informed that you were offering jewel shards?”
 
His smile grew darker as the panthers walked right into the palm of his hand. “Yes, I am. These three humans are more powerful than most, a monk, a demon slayer, and a miko. Because I appreciate the risk you will be taking in battling them I am willing to supply each of you with a jewel shard to ensure your safety and survival. The shards will be yours to keep upon the successful completion of my plan and the death of Inuyasha.” He nearly snarled the inu hanyou's name as if it left a disgusting taste in his mouth.
 
“You will give us the shards before the battle then?”
 
“Yes. As a sign of good faith in our partnership I am ready to give them to you now if you agree to join with me in this endeavor.” Naraku watched as each of the panthers appeared to become intrigued and excited at the prospect of the shards. He had them right where he wanted them. They had no reason to suspect that the shards were anything but genuine and their greed and their desire for power would blind them to any.
 
“Let us see them then,” Higure said in a demanding tone.
 
Naraku smirked internally. Already they were focused on nothing but getting the shards. Perfect. He reached into the sleeve of his haori and pulled out the five shards. The witch had made it so that he could easily distinguish the real from the fake while they would not be able to notice the difference. He held them out for them to see, the darkly glowing shards glinting in his outstretched hand.
 
“Is it true, what they say? Do the shards really double your power?” Kurai asked in an eager tone, following their planned script to the letter.
 
“The shards of the Shikon Jewel give the holder more than twice their power. They make you nearly invincible. Even if you are torn limb from limb the power of the jewel will draw the pieces back together and ensure your survival. They will give you new abilities that you have never before dreamed of,” he bragged, hoping to reel them in even more so that they would immediately place the shards in their bodies right before his eyes.
 
“What powers have they given you then?” Yuugure asked.
 
“I have been blessed with great power by the jewel,” he bragged. “I am able to create a poisonous miasma instantly. I can erect impenetrable barriers. The examples are countless.”
 
“We'll do it!” Higure said rather loudly.
 
“Higure! It is not your place to make decisions for us all!” Kurai hissed.
 
“I can make the decision for myself. Give me a shard. I will join with you.”
 
“Higure, calm your self and be patient. You will do as I say.” Turning back to Naraku, Kuroyuri spoke again. “We will join with you. We will accept your offering of the shards. We will follow your direction.”
 
“Excellent,” Naraku said, fighting back his evil laughter at just how easy it was to gain the trust of these fools. They were all alike. Every demon wanted more power. Every demon wished to be invincible. They were all greedy creatures who would do anything for a single shard of the jewel. He was a bit disappointed that his kitten hadn't spoken but there would be time for that. An infinite amount of time for him to hear her voice and so many things he would hear her say. Realizing the direction of his thoughts he had to will away his growing erection before it was noticed. The shards in his hand were picked up one by one by saimyosho, each being directed as to which panther to give which shard to.
 
“You will give all of the shards to me. I will distribute them to my children.”
 
The saimyosho all paused mid-air, awaiting the orders of their master. Naraku was screaming in his mind. This was not how it was supposed to go! They were supposed to get the right shards. He was going to ensure his sweet little doll received the shard intended for her. Now what? He couldn't tell her no. That would only give rise to suspicions. Deciding he would have to figure it out later he nodded and instructed his bees to drop all the shards in the eldest panther's open palm. “As you wish,” he said, making sure to keep the resentment he was feeling at her out of his voice.
 
While Naraku had thought his arousal had remained a secret, it had not. Not only had Shinya sensed it, as well as that it was directed at her, but her brothers had caught the scent of his arousal on the slight misty breeze rising from the falls and each was fighting a silent battle with them selves trying to keep from killing the disgusting bastard where he stood. They knew what he was thinking and they wanted nothing more than to remove the offensive organ and shove it right up his ass, preferably followed by a large tree branch or two. Their attention was pulled back to the present when the shards dropped one by one into their mother's hand. They weren't sure if they would be able to distinguish the genuine tainted shard from the counterfeit poison ones but at least this way none of them would come into contact with their little sister. This prevented the possibility of the shard forcibly entering her body with them unable to remove it. Priority number one was to keep Shinya safe from the abomination before them.
 
“I will send Kagura to inform you of the details as the date approaches.” The panthers watched in silence as a purple cloud formed around Naraku's feet and lifted him from the ground. Once he was about twenty feet off the ground the cloud surrounded him. When it cleared he was gone, having disappeared without a trace.
 
“Showoff,” Higure mumbled.
 
“Higure, silence,” Kuroyuri said in her authoritative tone. The younger panther brother lowered his head obediently. “Come, all of you. It is time we leave this place.” At her words the five black panthers appeared to dissolve into a dark mist that disappeared into the shadows, leaving no trace of their presence.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
“Will you… I mean… never mind,” she mumbled, loosing her nerve.
 
“What do you want me to do, Kagome? All you have to do is tell me.”
 
His voice was both passionate and sincere and she couldn't help but smile. She still couldn't make the words leave her lips but she found it easier to tell him silently. `Ever since this morning I… it's like an ache, a nagging feeling that just won't go away. I…' she trailed off, turning her face to the wall.
 
“Kagome, how am I going to do what you want if you don't tell me what it is? Talk to me.”
 
`At the spring the first time… I feel… I feel empty… I want you to… to…'
 
“I understand,” he whispered before kissing her softly again. “Your wish is my command my sweet little miko.” He moved slowly down her body, leaving a trail of kisses, licks, and nips. Every swipe of his tongue made the ache in her grow, so much so that by the time he made it to the top of her panties she was just about read to grab fistfuls of his hair and forcibly move him to where she wanted him. She knew he was enjoying teasing her, making her squirm, and she couldn't take much more. He smirked as he heard her sigh of relief as he peeled off the saturated purple lacy boyshorts that covered the center of her aching need. “Anxious, my love?”
 
“Oh just stop teasing me and do it. I think I'm gonna die,” she growled.
 
“Well I can't have that,” he said while he trailed his index finger along her folds before slipping between them. He brushed past her clit and slowly dipped his finger inside her, almost laughing at the sound of her relief. Leaning down, he twirled his tongue around her clit while moving his finger in and out of her body at a torturously slow rate.
 
“More… oh more… and faster,” she gasped out. He immediately obeyed, pulling his index finger out of her completely only to very carefully press two fingers in, feeling her walls clench around his digits as her passage stretched slightly at the intrusion. She moaned at the feeling. Finally the ache was subsiding as waves of pleasure replaced it. She groaned in disappointment when he withdrew from her completely and looked down to see him licking his fingers clean. He smirked up at her as he slid them back in once more, this time not finding as much resistance as her body learned to accommodate the intrusion. While the fingers of his right hand pumped in and out, making her whole body quiver, his left hand slipped under her ass, pulling her body up towards his mouth, his tongue flicking rapidly, alternating light and heavy pressure. Already she was close, her walls clenching tightly on his fingers as if trying to hold them in. Her head rolled back on the bed, her eyes closed as she panted and let out the most arousing little moans and gasps. Every now and then she made an attempt at his name, though it was much to long for her current level of concentration, instead only managing “Mmmm… Sessh…”
 
It felt more amazing than she'd imagined, and she absolutely loved the feeling of his fingers stretching her, sliding in and out at a steady pace. She didn't even notice as her powers rose inside her, spreading across her entire body like a second skin. Sesshoumaru groaned into her as he felt the burn of her pure miko energy against his skin, tingling through his tongue. She was so very close. He withdrew his fingers once again, putting them in his mouth and sucking them clean before his tongue returned to its previous task. Just when she thought she would go crazy she felt that amazing stretching sensation again as he slid three fingers into her tight passage and sucked hard at her clit, sending her exploding into ecstasy, her powers rising and washing over his body. It burned against his skin, but it wasn't a threatening feeling. It was more like her aura was wrapping itself around him in an attempt to hold him to her forever.
 
As she began to come down he started pumping his fingers faster and deeper, driving her to an even higher cliff before throwing her off. He shifted his hips on the bed, his erection throbbing in time with the clenching of her walls around his fingers. With her second orgasm her power spiked again and it was more than he could handle. He growled into her folds as he reached his own peak, the vibrations pushing her higher which resulted in another power spike. His muscles tensed as another massive wave of purifying energy rushed over him, forcing another powerful orgasm from his body, leaving him panting with his head laid on her thigh. He pulled his fingers slowly from her body, hearing a little groan of protest as the feeling of emptiness returned.
 
When he could move again he ran his tongue over his fingers, removing any trace of her, before running his tongue lightly and slowly between her folds, not missing a drop of the sweet taste of her he craved. She moaned lightly at the gentle touch and smiled as she felt him press a soft kiss to her clit. She looked down into his eyes, her hand coming down to bury in his hair. “Mmm… Sesshoumaru… you are incredible.”
 
Once his mind cleared of the fog of orgasm he realized that now they were going to have to change the bedding. He groaned mentally, wondering just how the hell he was going to explain this. It wasn't really normal conversation material. He crawled up her body, leaving kisses every now and then. She stretched beneath him, feeling every muscle in her body relax until she felt completely boneless. He buried his face in her throat and breathed her in before mumbling in her ear. “This Sesshoumaru apologizes.”
 
“What for?” she said in a sleepy tone.
 
He sighed, still unsure how to say it. “The bedding is soiled,” he mumbled.
 
“How did it…?” she started as she turned her face in an attempt to see his eyes. The look he gave her said enough. “Oh… alright. No biggie. Got another set in the closet. But I can't change them until you get off me.”
 
He furrowed his brows. She always took everything in stride. He rolled to the side before standing and taking her hand, helping her move her exhausted but beautiful naked form upright. He watched her carefully as she pulled the sheets off the bed before tossing them in the dirty clothes basket. He paid extra attention as she walked across the room, opened the closet, and stood on her toes to reach another set of sheets on the top shelf. Her body looked exquisite as the muscles in her calves and thighs tightened as she stretched upwards. Her deliciously bare breasts bounced slightly as she walked back towards him and the bed, sheets held under one arm. He watched with his eyes glued to her form as she bent over the bed as she replaced the sheets. If he wasn't already so completely satisfied and relaxed he would have been hard pressed to not take advantage of her position as she looked very much like an inu bitch presenting herself to him. Still his fingers twitched as he kept from reaching out and touching her. Thankfully she was quick and in just a minute she slid between the fresh, crisp sheets. She held the top sheet up with a sleepy smile, waiting for him to join her. Sesshoumaru slid into the bed, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her body tightly against his own. Her scent and aura wrapped around him and they drifted off to sleep together.
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Momoko was tossing and turning in her bed. Her mind was torturing her as her dreams replayed the events of the afternoon over and over. It was a little different every time but there was always laughter. They were always laughing at her. The other customers in the store who merely looked on as she was assaulted by Kagome's boyfriend laughed as she hit the floor. She could hear Kagome laughing at her while clinging to that beautiful man she didn't deserve. She heard the gorgeous male laughing at her too. Why did everyone laugh at her? She fell again as he let go of her wrist and the laughter echoed around her. His words were on a loop. He called her a whore and Kagome laughed.
 
Everyone always laughed at her. No one ever took her seriously. She was always surrounded by the most attractive boys at school but they were only interested in her for one thing. No one wanted to hear her talk. No one cared about her opinion. All that mattered was whether she would drop to her knees or spread her legs. She knew they didn't care but it was too late. After her first time she found out that the boy wasn't interesting in a relationship with her. He didn't like her. He just wanted to fuck her. And once it got around school she suddenly became popular. At least they were paying attention to her. So she slept with them. It didn't matter. It didn't mean anything to them. For her, she did it because even for that short time they were paying attention to her. Their focus was on nothing but her. She was the center of the universe for those short minutes.
 
He was calling her a whore again and this time his final words registered, waking her from a dead sleep. She sat up in bed trying to figure out what woke her up for a few minutes before her dream returned to her mind. `He said I have a disease and I'm pregnant! How the hell would he even know that? He had to be joking!' It was just one more thing to say to her to embarrass her. Momoko lay back down and watched the light moving on her ceiling as cars passed her window. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn't put it out of her mind. Instead she found herself trying to calculate in her head when she last had her period. It was harder than it should have been and she began to realize that it had been more than a month. Almost two really. `Shit! Why the hell didn't I notice it before? Shit! I can't be pregnant. I can't!' Momoko knew she wasn't going to be getting any more sleep. The rest of the night was spent trying to figure out who the father would be if she was pregnant, all the while praying that she wasn't. She had no idea who the father would be. She didn't really keep track or anything. She had absolutely no idea.