Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Resemblance ❯ in the dark i see her face ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TITLE: resemblance
FANDOM: FullMetal Alchemist
AUTHOR: PrincsessOfPoison / Arsenic Candy / kawaii_noir / freaks_freecss
RATING pg 13
SUMMERY: He'd loved her with all his heart. But she was dead, he'd seen them burn her body with his own two eyes.....so why was she standing there in front of him?
DISCLAIMER : Me? Own FullMetal Alchemist? HAHAHAHAH!! fat chance of that happening! I own nothing, so don't sue. Suing me will only gain you €4.26, a pair of socks and yesterdays newspaper.

well, here it is people, the poison princess is back for her second shot at fic writing! XD


resemblance

chapter 1

she was the woman of his dreams, every inch a true Ishballan beauty: long, flowing locks of curly black hair, skin the colour of rich chestnut brown, her face was smooth oval and flawless. Those almond eyes, framed with thick black lashes, so bright and full of life, they seemed like they could see straight into his soul, see what he truly felt for her. But he would never say it, she made his brother the happiest he'd ever seen him, and that was something he could never take away.
when he was with her, his brothers' face was alight, seeming to glow with the light of happiness and love. He told himself to be happy for his brother, to thank Ishballa that he had found a woman who loved him as much as he loved her, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop himself from feeling a sharp stab of jealousy through his heart every time he saw them kiss.
those had been of laughter and of love. Days when her smiles shone brighter than the desert sun, but there soon came a day when her smiles shone no more. Sickness swept through the tribe and soon she too fell deathly ill- bedbound, sweating, and fighting to breath. He'd wanted to run to her side, to hold her hand, wipe the sweat off her fevered brow with a cool cloth and ease away her pain. But he couldn't. All he could do was watch enviously from the sidelines as s brother did. Stand aside and watch her die.
and she had died. Held in his brothers arms, leaving him alone in this world with nothing but a chain of [painful memories and her silver locket, the same silver locket that now hung around his own neck. The last thing his brother had given him before he had died in the rebellion.

"i know........you loved her too"

He had. He'd loved her with all his heart. But she was dead, he'd stood there at the funeral consoling his bereaved brother, he'd seen them burn her body with his own two eyes......................
so why was she standing there in front of him? And here of all places, in the Central Library, in the middle of the night?
was his mind playing tricks on him? but, he could see her from the light of the candlestick she held in her gloved hands:
Her skin was as white as snow, her eyes dark indigo and lips painted a deep, rich plum colour. That clothing.......slinky black dress and long gloves that clung to and accentuated every curve in her voluptuous figure. And on her collarbone, a tattoo of the ouroboros serpent.
She was........different, but that face,...there was no mistaking it. It was her.

XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXX< br>
well, that seems like a good place to stop for now ^^ all comments/criticisms welcome, 2+ reviews gets you all another chapter. the more reviews i get the more "motivated" i might be (hinthinthinthinthinthint........)