Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Make Your Dream Come True ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Death Note isn't mine... sadly :(
Pairing: LxLight
Warning: Lemon! PWP! Yaoi! Don't like, don't read. Flames will be used to burn my homework.
 
Make Your Dream Come True
 
L groaned as he turned in his sleep.
Light sighed as he looked at the digital clock on the nightstand.
'02:31' it read.
The rare night that L actually slept, (and thus Light could sleep peacefully as well, without the sound of fingers tapping on keys to disturb him) he couldn't sleep at all.
He wanted to cry out in frustration, but refrained cause it would wake L.
He sighed once again and rolled over, now facing L.
It was intriguing actually, how L could look so peaceful when he slept.
All the stress from the case and hiding was gone and he looked... c...
No he did NOT just think L looked cute!
...damn it...
L frowned and moaned softly.
`Is he dreaming?' Light thought.
L started shift restlessly, clutching the sheets.
He moaned, louder this time.
`He must be having a nightmare, I should wake him'
But some part of Light resisted, was it curiosity?
“Aah...ah...”
Light gulped. That didn't sound like a nightmare, more like wet dream.
“Aaaah... aaah!”
`Gods, why does he have to be so loud?!'
He wasn't gay right? So why was his face becoming red and his boxers to tight?
L moaned loudly as his hips jerked.
“L-Light-kun...aaah!”
Light's eyes went wide.
`Oh shit, is he... O.o'
Unconsciously his right hand went to his crotch.
As L moaned again he started groping himself.
`Shit, this feels good. Ryuzaki's voice is so arousing' “Ah...”
Light groaned softly, soon joining L's rhythm.
Suddenly after a rather loud moan, L's eyes snapped open and he sat up panting.
Light thought fast.
“R-ryuzaki, you okay?”
“...Hai, it was just a dream, Light-kun”
L voice was a bit hoarse and Light gulped once again.
He only now noticed how attractive L looked, especially with a bit of sweat and a soft blush colouring his pale cheeks.
“... Is Light-kun al right? You seem out of breath.” L asked, his eyes dancing with... what? Lust? Amusement?
“Yeah, I...”
Light didn't have a change to finish his sentence as a pair of soft lips pressed against his own.
“I believe you have a problem there I can help with, Light-kun” L said devishly, his hand slowly plucking at the edge of Light's boxers.
Light gulped, but nodded.
All rational thought had left him when L had kissed him, he didn't understand himself anymore.
L's hand slipped inside and around Light's erection.
“You were enjoying yourself watching me, didn't you Light-kun?” L said, a small smile playing across his lips.
Light gasped both at the feeling of L's hand upon him and seeing the smile reach L's eyes for the first time.
He wouldn't let L embarrass him though.
“Yeah, you were moaning with such a sexy voice I couldn't resist.”
L smirked and decided to thank Light for the compliment by fully grabbing Light's member and start pumping.
“Think you can return the favour, Light-kun?”
Light's answer was a long, low moan.
L suddenly stopped and kissed Light longingly on the lips.
Light responded and licked L's lips, begging for entrance, L complied.
“Nnnh”
Light pulled L on top of him and started grinding against the older man's hips electing more moans.
Soon they were both panting and groaning.
Suddenly Light attacked L's neck, licking and sucking till the flesh became red.
“Aaaaaaaah! L-Light!”
L couldn't contain himself anymore and rid himself and Light from their clothing, nearly tearing it to shreds.
“Impatient aren't we, Ryuzaki?” Light smiled.
L responded by kissing and licking Light's chest until he reached his left nipple.
He sucked and licked while playing with the right with his right hand.
“Nnngh... aaaaah, Ryuzaki!” Light panted.
“Want more, Light?” L said, grinning.
“Just shut up and make that dream of yours come true!” Light said, blushing madly.
“As you wish...”
With that said L wasted no time and licked lower and lower until he reached Light's member.
He grabbed the base with one hand and used the other to steady the tip as he gently sucked the head.
“Aaaaaah! O gods yes... nggggh! More!” Light nearly screamed.
L swirled his tongue around the tip as his left hand made pumping motions.
It was insane what they were doing! He shouldn't be doing this with his prime suspect, but right now L's mind had forgotten all logic as he just enjoyed the moment.
L took the by now weeping member out of his mouth but kept pumping and licked his lips.
He held two fingers in front of Light's mouth, whom took the hint and began sucking at them hungrily.
L groaned at the erotic sight, which made his cock twitch in anticipation.
When he found his fingers wet enough he took them out of Light's mouth and guided Light's legs over his shoulders so he could easily reached Light's entrance.
Light flinched when L slid one finger in.
“S-slowly, Ryuzaki... It hurts...”
L kissed Light softly in apology.
“Gomen nasai”
He started a slow rhythm with his finger and added a second one after a while.
Light had starting panting again and moaned softly when L started making scissoring motions with his fingers.
Worried, L stopped.
“No, don't stop...please, more” Light groaned.
L smiled and continued, faster this time.
Then....
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! RYUZAKI!”
L smiled. `Found it!'
Deciding that Light was ready (ready or not he was going to burst otherwise) L took out his fingers and positioned his own cock at Light's entrance.
“This might hurt Light-kun.”
“Drop the suffix and fuck me already!” Light yelled in frustration.
L slowly started to enter, but stopped when Light groaned in pain.
After a while Light nodded and L continued slowly again.
They kept this up until L was fully seethed within Light.
Both gasped for breath at the new sensations overwhelming them.
Light kissed his new lover.
“I'm ready, start slow”
L nodded, smiling softly and started a slow rhythm, but as pleasure overtook them both he was soon slamming into Light.
Low moans filled the room as their mouths found each other again.
However, the lack of air soon drove them apart and Light attacked L's neck once again, while L's right hand started pumping Light's neglected member.
“Aaaah! Aaah! Ryuzaki! I'm gonna... Aaaah Aaaaaaaah!”
Light came, come splattering across their chests.
The walls around L's cock tightened with the force of Light's orgasm, which in turn send the detective over the edge, yelling Light's name.
After regaining some breath, L slid out of Light and lay on his side watching his new lover's post-orgasm.
“Some dreams you have, Ryuzaki.” Said lover commented.
L couldn't help himself; he burst out laughing.
Light watched, fascinated.
“I like your smile, Ryuzaki” Light said, after L was done.
“Light...” L began.
“Wait... I know you think this could never work, being your prime suspect and all, but hear me out... Regardless what my feelings are for you, we could make this work, if it's just sex.”
“I agree, but... it was more the problem whether my feelings for you could cloud my judgement. What are Ligh-kun's feelings for me?”
Light smiled.
“First of all, they're strong enough for you to drop the damn suffix. Second, I don't know. I'd be lying if I told you it's love, cause I simply don't know.”
L smiled in return.
“Then figure it out already, Light”
And with that they kissed.
 
Owari
AN: My first ever lemon :D I hope you enjoyed this as much I as I did writing this ^^ lolz