Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans High School Musical ❯ Make it clear ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
The weekend sure went by fast, and it was time for another week at school, and unfortunately Kori got a bad start that morning when Kitten gave her one last warning to keep away from Dick.
 
Finally, Kori couldn't stand it anymore. She needed to let Kitten have a piece of her mind and mocked her by saying, “Go chew on a rubber mouse.”
 
Kitten turned around with her head throbbing, “What… did you… say to me?”
 
Kori walked up tot the rotten girl and said. “You heard me…” and she continued to make her way to class, only to have Kitten catch up to her and stop her in the hallway. “You better take that back missy… or I'll.”
 
“You'll what? Run to daddy, like you always do?” Kori snapped. “Look here whiskers-for-brains… you don't scare me anymore, and if you were really Dick's friend you wouldn't always be acting so spoiled and selfish around him, and give him a break once in a while.”
 
Kitten was starting to lose her temper, but before she could protest, “Just think about it…” Kori said and she left without being stopped this time.
 
As Kitten walked down the hallway, “Who does she think she is?” she thought to herself, “Of course Dickie-Pooh likes it. He'd anything for me and he knows it.”
 
She found Dick in the hallway, and pretty much forced him to carry her books for her again. Dick sighed heavily, “Yes Kitten…”
 
Kitten noticed that Dick was acting a little strange as they walked to class, almost exactly how Kori described it. He was looking bored, and irritable, but she just judged it as he was tired of carrying all those heavy books.
 
“I knew that red-head was just trying to bate Me.” she thought.
 
Suddenly, the front doors burst wide open, and Garfield walked in with a very angry gaze in his eyes. His cape fluttering as he walked by in halls really him look creepy, he was then followed by Terra, who almost looked as though she was chasing after him.
 
“Terra… will you quit following me!” Garfield sneered without even looking at her, but the young school-girl refused to leave. “Garfield we need to talk, and you know it!” she said to him. “I want to know why you hate changes.”
 
Garfield finally turned to face her, “That's really none of your business, see!” he scowled at her. “Your actions are absurd and on a high scale of causing an unworthy act of consideration.”
 
Terra raised her eyebrow in confusion.
 
“That means…you're ridiculous.” replied Garfield and he stomped up the hallway and nearly ran into Vic, “Yo' man… chill out.” he tried to say.
 
“Now, don't you start…!” Garfield said to him.
 
As he continued to walk away and vanish around the corner, Terra just stood there feeling sorrier than she felt hurt. She never knew anyone could be so angry with her.
 
Vic comforted her as he escorted her to class, “Hey, hey… never mind him, he's just being egotistical.”
 
Terra disagreed, “Something is seriously wrong with him, and I know It.” she said. “I just want to try and help him.”
 
Vic knew she was right, and that was why he decided that it was time to get to the bottom of Garfield's anger. One simple upset with Terra couldn't be the only source of his problem…
 
The only problem was… nobody knew that much about Garfield, Terra even explained to Vic that not even Principal Slade knew much about him… though she didn't tell him about her being a spy.
 
No one at school knew where Garfield lived, and had never seen his home before. No one was even able to reach his parents as there was no phone-line they could reach except Garfield's own cell-phone… which he hardly ever used.
 
Vic however had a plan, “And this baby's gonna be one heck of a doozy.” Then he went off to start preparing.
 
 
As the day went by Kitten couldn't stop thinking about how Kori insulted her in the hallway. Calling her spoiled, and that she'd run to her rich daddy. She began to think more and more about Dick's behavior towards their relationship, and more on how to make Kori pay for insulting her.
 
And when lunchtime came, she found her chance. While no one was looking, she held up a spoon full of mashed-potatoes, and flung it right at Kori, and it splattered on her shirt. “Ah…!” she was able to rub most of it off her, but she couldn't seem to get the stain out.
 
Then she got hit again, this time with a blob of ketchup. “Huh…?” The other students began to laugh at her, but Dick, he actually had a feeling he knew what was going on, and he was quite annoyed the way Kitten was acting, he decided Kori was right…
 
She was nothing but a spoiled rotten brat, he hated her… and he was going to let her have it, whatever the cost. He got up and offered to help Kori clean her uniform. “Hey!” Kitten snapped, “You can't just go off and leave me here like this. Dick…! DICK…!”
 
Dick didn't even turn around and he was gone.
 
This was it… Kitten was ready to snap, as she chased after them in the hallways. “Dick… you listen up!” she yelled at him. “You have one choice, and one choice right now. Either you keep me, or you can keep her… get the picture?”
 
Dick turned to face her, and said. “Yeah… I get the picture.”
 
There was a brief moment of silence, “Well…!” snapped Kitten. “Her, or me…?”
 
Dick's answer was pretty obvious. “I choose… her.”
 
Kori's eyes lit up in a twinkle, but Kitten's eyes lit up in flares. “What…?”
 
“I said… I choose her.” replied Dick. “Get the picture?”
 
(Music cue)
 
Dick decided to tell Kitten what he thought of her all this time through song…
 
(Dick)
 
Let's get down to business
To
set you straight
Did
I ask for spoiled-brat
When
I'd rather someone with a better rate
You're the
rottenest girl I ever met
So you can bet
that we are through
Mi
ssy, I'll make it clear right to you
 
Dick explained to Kitten as carefully as he could that they were never a couple to begin with. He never liked her to begin with, and all his hanging out with her was all because she was blackmailing him, and depriving him of his rights to make new friends.
 
-You claim you are the best
But
your venomous deep within
You make you ways through lying and cheat
and that way, you'll never win
You're a spineless, pale
pathetic twit
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll
make it clear right to you.
 
 
Kitten tried to protest, but Dick was able to prove her wrong all the time. The way she made him to do her homework, and carry her books…? That was just too much, and he had barely been having many goodnight sleeps lately.
 
(Dick)
 
You yell and bark orders like a fiery breath
so it's time you'd said goodbye to me
you're the biggest fool in this big school it's true.
(Kori)
 
Ever since I fist came you scared me to death
But now I've had my fill you see.
Now I think it's time to turn the tables on you.
 
(Dick/ with Kori in the background)

(Make it Clear)
I must be swift as a
coursing river
(Make it clear)
with all the force of a great typhoon
(Make it clear)
It's about time that I dosed the fire
I've had enough of bein' treated like a goon
 
(Just Dick)

The time has come for me to feel alive
But with everyday I'll never survive
You're unsuited for my filaments and more
So pack up, go home
you're through
How could I make it clearer right to
you?

(Dick/ with Kori in the background)

(Make it Clear)
I must be swift as a
coursing river
(Make it clear)
with all the force of a great typhoon
(Make it clear)
It's about time that I dosed the fire
I've had enough of bein' treated like a goon


(Make it Clear)
I must be swift as a
coursing river
(Make it clear)
with all the force of a great typhoon
(Make it clear)
It's about time that I dosed the fire
I've had enough of bein' treated like a goon
 
 
Kitten's head was throbbing so hard you could practically see it pulsing. “You've made a big mistake Dickie-Pooh.” she said with her teeth gritting together. “Just you wait… I am going to make both of your lives miserable!”
 
“Knock yourself out, Kitty-cat.” Kori mocked her. She and Dick shared a laugh, and then they walked off together.
 
Dick really felt great. He couldn't remember the last he felt what it was like to give someone a piece of his mind. “Thanks Kori…” he said.
 
“For what…?”
 
“For helping me believe that I could stand up to her like that.”
 
Kori couldn't help but smile.