Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans High School Musical ❯ School's out! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
Upon his recover and the authorities arriving at the scene, Slade was taken away to a maximum security prison where his wicked ways would never hurt anyone again.
 
The seven friends seemed to be okay, only Garfield was still a feeling a just a little wiped out from all the beatings from Slade he took. “Garfield…” Terra walked over and helped him to his feet. Garfield shook himself awake and found himself starring deeply into Terra's eyes, and she starring back at him. “Terra…”
 
“Garfield…?”
 
The other five began to smile cheekily thinking that this was probably it. The moment they had waiting for.
 
The sun began rise early in the morning. It was so beautiful, but Garfield never looked away from Terra. “Look…” Terra said, “Things Change Garfield… we can't always control them, or what they do to us. We can't change our pasts but we can change our futures for the best.”
 
Garfield placed a finger over hr lips hushing her. “Terra… you're right about that, but you left something out.” he told her, “Things may change, but in life… well… some things never will change.”
 
The others didn't like where that was coming from. It almost looked as if he was only going to ask her just to be friends…
 
“I'm one of those things Terra…” replied Garfield, “I have something that won't ever change in me, no matter what you, or I, or anyone else does.”
 
Terra began to look down as she assumed he was talking about his tough-guy style, and living miserable forever, but she had to ask anyway… “What is it?”
 
That's when he cupped her chin in his hand and tilted her head up so that their eyes met. “It's my feelings for you, Terra.” She said with a smile, “That will never change.”
 
Terra smiled as a tear ran down her cheek, “Garfield…”
 
Their faces slowly moved towards each other, and their lips made contact for the very first time, ever!
 
“Aw!” cried Kori.
 
Dick, Kato and Raven smiled, and Vic simply said, “Well its about time.”
 
When Garfield and Terra got back up, “Well what do we do now?” asked Kori. “The school's destroyed.”
 
Everyone realized she was right, “Well… there's only one thing for it.” Vic said, “Looks like School's out for summer early!”
 
(Music cue)
 
All the people around began to groove to the music that began to play, even the students, whereas some were greatly relieved. “Hey Garfield… care to take the stand?” Vic asked.
 
Garfield smiled, “You go it, bro.”
 
(Garfield)
 
(Sounds like Alice Cooper)
 
Well we got no choice
All
us girls and boys
Makin
' all this noise
'Cause we
found new toys
Well we can't salute
it
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit
it
That's a drag
 
(EVERYONE)

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks
 
By this time, the whole city was caught up in the rock and roll as the students and citizens partied all over town.
 
 
(Garfield)

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes
 
(EVERYONE)

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not go back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
(Garfield)
 
School's out completely
 
KAPOW! There was a Major explosion…!
 
 
An Explosion so big that Starfire woke up, “Dick! Victor!” she cried.
 
The other Titans, who were still arguing, turned to face her, “Starfire?” Asked Robin, “Are you okay…?”
 
“Yo' man… looks like someone's been miles away.” said Cyborg.
 
Starfire realized that she was only dreaming, “Friends… I dreamt that we were not ourselves.” She said, “We were all normal humans, and attending High-School, and Slade was there!”
 
The others didn't like the sound of that, especially Raven, “I was wearing a school uniform? Ugh… Puh-lease!”
 
“It sounds to me as if it was not such a bad experience.” added Copy-Cat.
 
Starfire rubbed her eyes fully awake. “Where are Beast-Boy and Terra?” she asked.
 
“You don't remember?” asked Cyborg.
 
“We've only been arguing here for a few minutes since they stormed out of here in bad moods.” added Robin.
 
That certainly boggled her mind. The whole dream that lasted for weeks really only lasted a few minutes? It was most confusing.
 
The others decided to leave Beast-Boy and Terra, and hope they would find some other way to get out of their depressions of their pasts, and of their school lives…
 
But actually… in Terra's room, it was another story as Beast-Boy and his wife's clothes littered the floor, and soft moaning was heard from underneath Terra's bed sheets.
 
And that's ourcue to exit…!
 
“THE END”