InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bound For Tomorrow: Sesshomaru and Rin ❯ Wait no Longer ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wait No Longer - Bound 9
Hours and one highly uncomfortable conversation with a human innkeeper later, the hanyou has returned, and he is looking at Sesshomaru with a questioning look on his face. He dreads this. He hates this. He must do this…
“Did you really rent out the entire inn?”
Of course Inuyasha would lack any sort of tact… of course.
He chooses not to answer. He chooses also not to think of how the hanyou has already received word of his actions, as he was hoping to be discreet. Never mind that now, He is unsure of how good human hearing is, and it would not do for Rin to over hear this conversation he must have with his otouto.
“Otouto, walk with me.” For once he has not said the term for younger brother with any disgust, or condescension in his tone, and the hanyou looks perplexed at this development. He forces himself to breathe deeply, and to maintain his pace, refusing to speak until he is far enough away from the two women in the hut, that he is more than sure they will not hear him.
This is a private matter.
Once he is beneath a fairly large tree, he seeks to set the hanyou at ease, and he draws his sword, but before Inuyasha can react he plants it in the ground, several feet from his person, before moving back to sit under the tree. He fakes a leisurely pose, bending one leg and resting the elbow of his poisonous arm on top of it. He notes the hanyou is even more confused by these actions than he would be if Sesshomaru had blindly and without cause attacked him.
“Sit.”
The command makes his brother flinch, and he doesn't understand at all why. Then a vague memory floats to the surface of a young miko in strange clothing running and screaming towards a Sou'ounga possessed Inuyasha screaming, `Sit,' repeatedly at the top of her lungs. His eyes flick to the beads still around the hanyou's neck. It sickens him that his brother, who was once sealed to a tree by a miko, now allows another miko to keep him subjugated.
Before he can comment on it, the hanyou, who must have noticed the movement of his eyes, attempts to explain,
“I want them there. I need them, in case I transform… She don't use `em for `punishment' anymore, just to keep everyone around me safe.”
He has to admit that his brother's explanation certainly makes sense, and he understands now that perhaps the beads are a necessity. A horrifying thought occurs to him then…
What of the offspring of this Sesshomaru?
He is now more powerful than his late Lord Father, and his offspring may have similar `problems' with transformation as Inuyasha. He looks at his brother's hip and at the sword which binds his demon blood and keeps him sane. Unconsciously, his tongue probes his own fangs, and he knows then that he will have to make sure to pay Totosai a visit in the near future, yet another task he does not relish the idea of completing.
With a nod to signify his understanding, he repeats his command, but uses slightly different language, “
Inuyasha, take a seat.” This time there is no reflexive flinch and he watches his half-breed of a brother fall gracelessly to the ground, sitting cross legged, and obviously waiting for him to continue speaking. After only a moment taken to a
“I intend to mate Rin.”
The lack of surprise in his brother's face succeeds in irritating him. Has he been that obvious in his affections and if so, for how long?
“Yeah, what do you want me to say about it, since when did you need my permission to do anything?”
Sesshomaru forces himself to BREATHE. He must remind himself that Inuyasha did not have the benefit of a proper upbringing and his lack of manners and decorum is not his fault. If anything, at least partial blame for the way the half-breed acts could be placed squarely on Sesshomaru's shoulders. As the new alpha, when his father died, it was his responsibility to look after the pack, to raise the pups, or pup as it were. Instead, he cast both his bastard hanyou brother and the human beta female out, leaving them to their own devices. She was a princess he'd reasoned. Surely her family had another shiro somewhere?
Yes, there was another shiro and she had taken her bastard there to live. The two were fine, he'd at least made sure of that, until the time he'd come to check on them and they had simply not been there. The woman had died, they told him, and the vile humans had cast the hanyou out, leaving him to his own devices, to spend his already wretched life as an outcast, wandering the woods alone.
Sesshomaru had searched for days, not knowing what to do now. He hated that little bastard and all he stood for. He hated even more his father for dying, and leaving him with this responsibility, but he did search.
He never found him. His scent had been washed away by the rain and eventually he'd simply given up. He assumed the pup was dead; no child could survive alone in the youkai infested forests. He had not mourned the loss and was actually quite relieved to be free of his burden. He had much to worry about, his father's enemies were coming for him, and the sword he'd so coveted was nowhere to be found. He had only Tenseiga and his claws to fight the battles which were on his doorstep.
In truth, he was too young to rule, being still a pup himself. Only when he'd willingly handed his mantle to his mother were the other lords satisfied and pacified enough to cease their never ending assaults upon his person.
Until he matured. They'd said…
Now, with nothing left to do, no real responsibility to be had, he grew bored with life at the shiro in the clouds and had taken to wandering. He `patrolled' his territories endlessly, seeking battles with stronger youkai, gathering power so that one day he might take his rightful place on the throne his mother was currently occupying.
Now, more than ever before, he was grateful that he was not expected to actively rule. It would give him time to just be with Rin and to train her in what would become her duties as Lady of the Western Lands. As of now, her only duty was to lay with him and produce as many new pack members as possible.
Speaking of that…
“Then, if you have no objection to my decision, perhaps you will provide this Sesshomaru with… counsel… regarding the matter.”
The hanyou gaped at him comically, but Sesshomaru was not amused; this was serious. He suddenly doubted the wisdom of asking the hanyou anything much less for information regarding females, never the less…
“You want me to give you advice? What the hell do you need advice on?”
Speak, he commanded himself. For Rin, you will SPEAK.
“Mating.”
There, he'd said it.
III~*~III
Kagome and Rin were busy unpacking the two trunks which were overflowing with silks, combs, incense, spices, sake, and countless other giftss.
One wooded box caught Rin's attention especially and she moved to open it. Inside was the most beautiful white silk she had ever seen. Upon removing it from the box, she realized that it was layer after layer of perfectly white silk, all save for the patterns at the left shoulder and at the sleeves and bottom hems.
Her wedding robes. An uchikake fit for the daughter of the emperor himself, but bearing the crest of the House of the West.
III~*~III
“My tongue?” He knew he had repeated himself, but…
“Yep… they go crazy for that, and lemme tell you… there is NO better scent anywhere on earth… or taste for that matter.”
The hanyou seems so sure that this is what Rin will enjoy and he hopes that proves to be the case, because he knows not what else to do, but to take his brother's advice. He is now very glad indeed that he chose to bring this up now, before he got into the actual situation, alone with his intended, completely unprepared.
He would have never thought of such acts to perform on a female's body on his own. Left to his own devices, he now seriously doubted Rin would have found any pleasure in the experience. So clinical and basic was the knowledge imparted to him by his tutors, who cared for nothing for teaching him to give a female pleasure, but instead focused on teaching him only to sire heirs.
For this moment and this moment only he is only too accepting of Inuyasha being both alive and his brother. He is certain the feeling of camaraderie will fade soon, but for this single moment, he actually thinks they are… bonding.
His father would be proud of him… of them.
He still hates it. Some things will simply not change, not in a single conversation anyway.
“And I am to do this at the same time my fingers are…?”
He is completely aware that he is gaping like an idiot, abandoning all hopes of remaining stoic; he can't help it. His only pride is that he has managed, throughout this entire awkward conversation, not to blush.
This is going to be much more complicated than he originally thought it would be…
“Yep, just make sure to clip your claws first, human skin is pretty weak.”
III~*~III
Rin was crying, Kagome was `squeeeing', the hut was covered in silks and random items were strewn all over the place, leaving quite a mess indeed. The two males entered, both taken aback at the chaotic scene in front of them.
“Where's the pups?” Inuyasha hadn't seen his pups all day and he was wondering where they were now that it was dark out and they didn't seem to be home.
Rin answered, as Kagome blushed at the mess she had let her home become and quickly moved to begin to pack things away back in their respective boxes, “Sango took them when she saw what a mess we've made of things here.” Rin's tears are drying and a genuine giggle escaped her as she too stood up to help clean.
Before he can say another word, she runs up to him and throws her arms around him. He is perplexed, what has he done but walk in the door?
“Sesshomaru-sama, thank you so much!”
Is she thanking him for the gifts? Did he not explain that they were from his mother? Only the uchikake was made on his orders and to his specifications.
She looks up at him and he merely quirks an eyebrow at her, but it is enough for her to understand his unspoken question. Rin nods towards the direction of the box which once again holds the layers of wedding kimono he had made for her.
“For the uchikake! It's so beautiful! I really don't deserve it…”
He scoffs. As if he would allow his intended to be married in the rags available in the village.
Absolutely not!
“Rin.” He says nothing but her name, but the girl responds as if he's completed what he's thinking out loud.
“I know, I'm sorry… I'm just not... used to all this yet. I sometimes…” She blushes. “I sometimes forget your status.”
She forgets his status? She never fails to show him proper respect. She always uses the honorific with his name. What does she mean?
For a moment he thinks to be insulted, but then he realizes… The girl loves… him.
Not his position, not his power, not what he can do for her, the things he can buy for her, or the way she will, unquestionably, live well while mated to him. No. The girl cares only for him. Not Sesshomaru-sama, Taiyoukai, Lord of the Western Lands, current Inu-no-Taisho, One True Son and Heir of Touga before him, Aristocratic Assassin and Master of All He Surveys or any of the other meaningless titles bestowed upon him by those seeking favor by way of flattery; ignorant fools.
No, for her he is simply `Sesshomaru-sama' or - as she liked to mutter in her sleep as a child while softly giggling and taking firmer possession of his mokomoko - `Rin's maru-sama…'
His face softens at the memory for a moment but he quickly gets down to business as is his way.
“Rin, I will allow you tonight to-” He quickly makes a sweep of the devastation the two females have wrought inside the tiny hut, “-pack. I will be at the inn in the village. Tomorrow, I will come to collect you and your belongings, and you will stay with me there until we depart from this place.”
At his mention that he is staying at the inn Rin's eyebrows shoot up but as he continues, getting to the part about staying with him, she blushes and lowers her eyes, nodding mutely, before finally releasing her arms from about his waist.
He glances to his brother and his brother's mate, before grabbing Rin's hand, and leading her outside. He will not allow anyone else to witness his intended actions.
Once outside, on the side of the hut so if someone were to walk outside he and Rin will not be in immediate view, he places his hand on Rin's cheek. She tilts her head to the side and before he can back out or think better of his actions and now that he knows that he doesn't have to wait, he places his lips over hers.
Far from being surprised, the girl responds eagerly. She parts her lips before he does, reaching out with her small tongue to graze his lower lip. He opens his mouth slightly and carefully presses his tongue to hers.
For a moment he is unsure of what to think of the new sensations but once he gets the barest hint of her sweet taste, - minty, he thinks - he is lost. Instinct takes over and he opens fully to her. He dominates the kiss, despite his inexperience, and relishes the joy of exploring her this way.
He makes long slow sweeps of the moist delicious cavern of her mouth, swirling and plunging in a mimic of the movements he brother has told him to make with his tongue on other parts of her body. The thought of that suddenly drives him deeper, and he feels himself harden beneath his hakama as the girl's scent takes on a new and completely different layer. One which he has smelled small hints of on her before, but nothing like this now. No, this is musk, this is…arousal, and this is…driving him mindless with his own desire.
He knows his brother was not inaccurate when he said there was no better scent in the world than a female which is aroused with want of you and only you. He knows his brother was also not mistaken when he said the compulsion would be overwhelming…
He must taste the source of this scent. He must taste her. There.
He MUST taste her THERE!
He pulls back, before he can be lost to the erection he knows will soon become painful. He wishes to take his time with her tonight, and it will not do to become hasty because of his own needs. Her needs and pleasures must and always will come first. It is the way an alpha male should treat his most honored bitch.
An alpha runs the pack, but, his bitch runs him. It is how it always has been and how it always will be and Rin and Rin alone will have the power to command him.
He breathes against her mouth, speaking against her lips, “Rin.”
The girl seems equally effected, and she's panting, and her eyes are unfocused. He knows then that she wants him.
She wants him, and it is him she shall have… tonight.
She isn't blushing so much as she is flushed and he can hear her heart beating away in her chest like a wild thing that has been caged. His own heart is not so very far behind hers and he knows in that instance he can wait no longer.
“Wait here…” she breathes.
Never has she commanded him to do anything before, but he is reduced now to a basic and primal level, left helpless to do anything but obey. Her new role in his life dictates that it be animalistic and instinctual that he act this way towards her and only her. She is his bitch, but he is also her alpha male, and she has made a demand of him, that he can do no other but to fulfill.
She has left no room for argument and he is in no position to argue. His most honored bitch has spoken of her want for the pleasures he so desperately and instinctually seeks to be allowed to give to her, and, as is the way of inuyoukai males and females,
She may want him, but, tonight, and always, he will need her.
Once again, he admits, if only to himself,
Her power over him is absolute.
His raging hormones and hyper-driven and recently awakened mating instincts have reduced his inner dialog to two words:
Mine. Tonight. Mine. Tonight.
III~*~III
Rin made her way around to the front of the hut, completely unaware of her effect on her lord's deepest instincts and most primal needs, all she knew was that, now that she didn't have to, she didn't want to wait to be with him, she had waited long enough, in her opinion. She pulled back the bamboo door covering, leaning her head inside. Suddenly she was embarrassed, but her need to be with the one she'd waited for so long to call her own gives her the courage speak her intentions. Luckily, it doesn't seem she needs to explain much, as her scent is giving her away.
“Uhhhh… Kagome-chan?”
She notices the knowing look that passed between the miko and her hanyou husband, who Rin has no doubt can smell the arousal on her a mile away. She's worked up and there is no hiding it from his senses.
Kagome laughs, giving her a wink in the process.
“Just go. I'll clean this all up and besides, it'll be waiting here for you tomorrow.” Rin nods rapidly and, in all honestly a bit to eagerly to be considered lady like, but she has been waiting for so long for him that she cannot bring herself to care.
She comes around the corner and grabs the hand of her very worked up inu-taiyoukai, her husband to be, and gives him a knowing look and light squeeze.
“Let's go.”
III~*~III
This is the second time in five minutes that she has given him an order, but he is happy to oblige .
He is ready, he knows he is. More importantly, she is ready.
Pushing all his fears and doubts to the side, he walks ahead of her, leading the way…
To the inn…
To their new life…
To a night filled with the promise of experiencing a passion he has waited hundreds of years to feel.
He will wait no longer.
Tonight, she has decided, she is his.