Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan Fiction ❯ The Perils of Lost Logia ❯ Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Perils of Lost Logia
Chapter 1: Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
 
 
 
"So this is where you've been hiding all this time," Nanoha noted, coming into the room.
 
"Wow, I didn't realize the bureau had accumulated this many," Fate remarked, coming in behind Nanoha.
 
Yuuno looked up from his desk, several floating monitors around him. "Nanoha! Fate! Yeah, after I got the library in order, someone thought it would be a good idea for me to go through all the lost logia the bureau has captured and stored throughout the years. They don't know what half of these do, and since I have the library sorted out, I can use it to search for matches."
 
"That's why the security is so tight, then," Fate realized, noting the huge open vault door at the other end of the large room that was Yuuno's workspace. "We had to leave Bardiche and Raging Heart with the security personnel above."
 
"Well, we brought you lunch," Nanoha told him, lifting a basket covered with a cloth, then glanced around. "Hmm, but where should we put it?"
 
Yuuno realized all the tables were filled with various objects and devices, and placed a hand behind his head, chuckling. "I guess there really isn't a good place to set up a lunch table here, haha."
 
"Well, there isn't much on this table," Fate noted, picking up a small cube-like item. "We can clear it off and use it."
 
"Careful!" Yuuno told her, nervously.
 
Nanoha came over to look at what Fate was holding, setting the basket down in the empty space. "But the agents and enforcers who captured these, should have all sealed them, right? Like we did with the Jewel Seeds?"
 
"Yeah, mostly, but sometimes the seals aren't perfect, or have decayed," he explained. "That's also part of my job." He scratched his head. "Though I suppose there would have to be some fairly powerful force applied to trigger them...."
 
"What is this one, anyway?" Nanoha asked reaching out to take the object from Fate. "It almost looks like one of those rubix cubes from Earth."
 
"Well, that table is full of ones I plan to take a look at next," he explained. "I.... huh!?"
 
"It's glowing!" Fate declared in alarm as Nanoha touched it.
 
Before the three could think or act, the cube shifted, some squares sliding open, and appendages shooting out of it to grab Nanoha and Fate's wrists.
 
"Hey, let go!" Nanoha commanded as her wrists and ankles were quickly encircled..
 
Fate bared her teeth as she tried to pull free, but couldn't. "What is this!?"
 
"Nanoha, Fate!" Yuuno called out, running toward them.
 
More metal appendages shot out, one of them swinging toward Yuuno, who put up a shield to block it, but the sheer force of it sent him flying to slam into the wall.
 
"Yuuno-kun!" Nanoha cried out as she was lifted into the air, suspended by the tentacles grabbing her wrists and ankles. All attempts to fight it failed. "I can't gather any magic!"
 
"Me either!" Fate replied with alarm as she was lifted along her friend. "It's like it's being sucked out of me as soon as I gather some!"
 
Nanoha made a face. "Aaah, what is it doing!?"
 
Extra appendages had appeared, and were now snaking into their shirts. It was somewhat cool against her skin, Nanoha realized, and so smooth, as it snaked between between her breasts. And powerful too, as it easily ripped her shirt open.
 
"Hey, that was my favorite blouse!" Nanoha complained.
 
"I really liked that bra!" Fate whined as her bare chest bobbed free. "What is thing trying to AAaAAahh!"
 
A pair of metallic tentacles had wound themselves around her breasts, and were beginning to rub and contract, while vibrating. As her body shook, her eyes widened.
 
"NaaAAaaNooOOhaaAA!" she called.
 
The other girl's eyes were glazing over a bit, as the tentacle ends had sprouted little suckers and attached them to her nipples. She barely registered her skirt being pulled off, but she did come out of the semi-daze when an appendage began to rub against the crotch of her panties. Her body involuntarily jerked.
 
"N-no, not there!" Nanoha warned, her eyes crossing for a sec, then shivered. "What are you doINGAAAH!"
 
Yuuno slowly regained consciousness, feeling a dull thud in his head. What was going on? What was that funny smell? And what had just landed on his face? He opened and his eyes and grabbed the small piece of material off his head. After taking one look, he blinked and rubbed his eyes, then took another look.
 
Were these a pair of... panties?
 
"Eeek, those are mine, don't look at them, Yuuno-kun!" Nanoha cried, then her bark arched as a small sucker found her clitoris and began to vibrate. "WOoooAAAaaHHH!"
 
"YYuuUUUuuNnooOO!" came Fate's shaking voice.
 
"Huh?" was his intelligent reply, as he looked up.
 
And felt a trickle of blood from his nose.
 
"Yuuuno, stop this crazy thing!" Fate told him as she was turned over face down and her legs spread, one tentacle pulling her panties aside, and a second began rubbing against her folds. "Nuuuuu~!"
 
"Right, stop it," Yuuno said mechanically, nodding, then shook his head and sprung to his feet, heading for the small cube still on the ground.
 
A few appendages swung at him and he dodged back, knowing they could him bash fairly good even if he had a shield up. He couldn't get close to it, so he needed more information, and thus brought up screens and began to search the library database. Perhaps if he could figure out what it was, he could stop it.
 
"Oh God, not THERE!" Nanoha cried out as smaller tentacles, which had been rubbing against her folds, now pulled them aside and a third began to slowly push up into her.
 
She tried to pulled her legs closed, but they were held wide open, and the slick and smooth appendage continued to penetrate her, pushing up into her pussy. Her walls easily separated to accommodate it, and she found it cool and yet warm at the same time. With her own lubricating juices having begun to flow, it began pushing in and out, while a second appendage continued assaulting her clitoris. Never having felt these overpowering sensations, her fighting ceased, and her head rolled back.
 
"Oooh, nnnn, nnnn, nnn, FFate-chchan, an," she groaned as her body was rocked back and forth.
 
Above her, Fate was equally delirious, her now free breasts bouncing back and forth as they hung down, her own pussy was filled with its own shiny pleasuring tentacle. "Nnnnnannnohaaa... I donnnnn't.... unnnnderstaaaannnd..."
 
Fate could barely feel the tentacle thrusting into her growing a bit larger, as the tingling waves splashing through her body coming from her groin, were like nothing she had ever felt. Something small had attached itself to her clit, and was doing a vibrating massage that was making her toes curl in anticipation of.... something.
 
And when the appendages returned to her breasts, encircling them with the tips sucking and vibrating on her erect nipples... well, she found she could barely form any coherent thought. She could only watch the strangeness of Nanoha's own naked body moving like hers, drool leaking out of the corner of the other woman's mouth.
 
Yuuno tried his best to ignore the moans and occasional shrieks coming from behind him. "Hmm, found a visual match, now to translate the text... Ancient Belkan... drain unclogger? No, that's not right. Oh yeah, it's 'unk' before 'bon' except after 'tsh.' So, it's an Ancient Belkan... sex toy?"
 
He glanced upwards at it, almost wishing he hadn't. Both girls were now upright and in front of each other, legs spread, thick tentacles driving up into them, while multiple others supported their bodies and attended to their nipples.
 
He slapped his face and returned to the screen. "Ah, here it is. It functions by absorbing the users magic, but that shouldn't have happened because it was sealed. Why did it fail? It can either be manually activated.... or be set to activate upon detecting a certain level of sexual repression." He scratched his head. "But it would take a LOT of sexual repression to breach the seal and reactivate it. And that only happened when both Nanoha and Fate... touched... it..."
 
He glanced upward again, finding himself unable to control his gaze as the loud cries.
 
"Unh, unh, unh, this, unh, unh, isn't so, unh, unh bad," Nanoha remarked as her head rolled around and she panted, all the pleasure centers in her brain and body doing backflips.
 
It was like nothing she had ever experienced. The warm, soft thing in her pussy was no longer a stranger, but a tender guest, one that her pussy tried to hold onto as it left, and welcomed when it returned. And something that had been slowly building all along, was getting very close, but she had no idea what would happen then.
 
Fate's unfocused eyes were pointed in Nanoha's general direction, but her mind was focused elsewhere. "Ah, aah, it's, aah, aah, rather, aah, aah, goood."
 
Her breasts were rubbing against Nanoha's own ample chest, and she couldn't resist reaching her legs out to wrap around the other woman's waist, trying to get some purchase to push down harder and faster, trying to urge those strange feelings on inside her. Despite being naked, her skin was warm, almost burning hot.
 
"Aha, found it!" Yuuno called out. "There are two ways to shut it off: One is when the subject has orgasmed, and the other by a particular magic spell. Looks easy enough, I'm working it up now. I'll have you two free in a-!"
 
"NO!" came the twin female cry, interrupting him. "NOT YET!"
 
The spell was interrupted by the sudden command, but before Yuuno could contemplate exactly why, the two girls shrieked.
 
The knot was pulled loose, and the dam burst. The two woman shook against each other, twin looks of ecstasy that might as well have been a mirror that each was looking into. Then the two were slowly lowered back onto the floor to rest on their backs, as all the appendages disappeared within. The pair simple lay there, panting, shaking occasionally, as Yuuno sealed up the device.
 
"There, now that I know what we're dealing with, I sealed the device better," Yuuno told them, getting a pair of blankets to lay over the girls. "It shouldn't be able to activate now. Are you two okay?"
 
"Yu-Yuuno-kun," Nanoha said, her eyes focuses on him while one hand went to her breast. "I still feel a bit hot, a-and..."
 
"Y-You shouldn't have sealed it," Fate added, also focusing on him.
 
"What do you mean-aaahh!" the archeologist wailed as two hands grabbed his wrists and pulled him down.
 
Author's notes:
 
This was a one-shot, but I was told to continue it, so off I went. As the story goes, though, it gets a bit less lemony and a bit more comedic... I think. x_x