Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan Fiction ❯ The Perils of Lost Logia ❯ Breaking Point ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Perils of Lost Logia
Chapter 3: Breaking Point
 
 
 
It was almost like an arms race.
 
Yuuno would find a new and better way to hide or run, and the women would find a new and better way to find or catch him. He developed a quick-casting sight-to-sight teleport, and they refined their teamwork to catch him in a dimensional barrier. He learned Arf's barrier-busting techniques, and they resorted to physical binds to hold him. He developed a sixth sense about their physical traps, and they developed better teamwork traps.
 
Except this arms was intimately more personal than any before.
 
 
 
Yuuno quickly backed into a closet and shut the door. He had detected Nanoha's voice coming from around the corner, and needed a place to hide as he worked up his teleportation spell.
 
“That was a close one,” he breathed as the spell completed.
 
“Yes, it was,” Fate replied.
 
Yuuno's eyes widened as he felt arms wrap around his body, a split-second before the spell went off.
 
He appeared in another closet, having set up these teleportation relay points. But Fate's hand had already gone into his pants and grabbed his penis while she kissed and bit his neck.
 
His eyes rolled back a little, before he shook his head. “F-F-Fate, please!”
 
“That's what I'm doing, silly,” she told him, giggling. “Aiming to please!”
 
He tried prying her hand out of his pants, but she tightened her grip on his jewels and he froze; she had him in a death grip and any force would mean the loss of the twins. He couldn't risk that!
 
Or could he?
 
Briefly, he considered the pros and cons, then shook his head. He needed a quick way out of this before Nanoha came to help, and arrived at one.
 
“I-I-guess you are,” he breathed, as he turned slowly in her arms and kissed her fully, realizing he only had one slim chance at this.
 
One hand slid under her shirt, finding her bra-less, while the other slipped under her uniform's brown military skirt, discovering she wasn't wearing panties. Somehow, that didn't surprise him. But it did give him an easier time roughly fondling her chest and rubbing her clit, while slowly lowering her to the ground.
 
“Oooh, Yuuuuno,” she moaned into his mouth as he slipped a pair of fingers up her wet pussy and rubbed, keeping his lips firmly on hers.
 
He felt her death grip loosen, little by little, waiting for the right moment and....
 
The dozen chains of the bind spell went up a split second after he slipped her hand off his testicles, then he sprinted out of the closet and took off down the hall.
 
Fate came out of her daze and yelled after him. “Hey, that's not fair!”
 
 
 
Yuuno worked another teleport as he ran, then launched into a series of them, working his way throughout most of the Bureau headquarters. He made so many jumps, there was no possible way they could find him now, so he just needed to make it to the main teleporter at the starport, and he'd be at the Naval station with the Library in a heartbeat. He had spells prepared in advance there, so his library was relatively secure.
 
He peeked out of the closet, but the coast was clear, so he began dashing down the corridor. The starport teleporter was in the main lobby, at the end of the corrider and down some steps, and there were crowds there where he'd be relatively safe. Just a few more meters....
 
He turned a corner and froze: a pink ball floated there. [Oh crap, Area Search!]
 
“Shame on you, Yuuno-kun,” came Nanoha's disappointed voice from behind. “Tying up Fate-chan like that. You need to be punished.”
 
He whirled and tossed a combination barrier-cage and bind on her, inwardly rejoicing that he had reacted faster, but then the chains fell straight through. [A non-magic hologram!] he realized with despair, which was why he didn't sense it.
 
“Restrict Lock,” Raging Heart chirped.
 
The pink binds grabbed him, and before he could work to undo them, Nanoha charged and tackled him. He felt a door open behind him as he ran into it, and then he was on a tile floor, with a horny pony-tailed girl straddling him. He was still bound, though he knew he could break it relatively soon, but the problem was she had gone straight for his balls like Fate did before, meaning he couldn't make any real actions to free himself without unacceptable loss of valuables.
 
And if he didn't break out soon, Fate would get here and it would be all over.
 
He thought quickly, but only his only realized they were in the men's bathroom before his thoughts became a bit fuzzy as her lips found his the head of his penis. [No! I have to concentrate or I'm doomed!]
 
The bind spell was finally dissolved, but she had his balls in a death grip as she sucked him; still, Yuuno managed a brief flash of insight that might save him. He let out a moan, then reached up ran his fingers through her hair, the sound and action seeming to encourage her as she lowered her mouth further. Even though she wasn't letting up on her advantage, having learned from Fate's encounter, Yuuno still had a trick to play. He allowed himself to get fully hard, and before she pulled her mouth off, he forced her head down, trying to push deep into her throat.
 
She gagged as her air hole was blocked, and her grip loosened. In an instinctual panic that Yuuno was counting on, she let go and slapped her hands onto the tiled floor, trying to push herself off and get air; it was at that moment that Yuuno took that opportunity to bind her, then sprint out the bathroom. Fate would be after him soon, and Nanoha would be free in a moment, and between the two of the them, he knew he wasn't getting to work at this particular time. He needed to get away and hide for awhile.
 
He needed a disguise that neither one would suspect....
 
 
 
Signum deposited the remains of her lunch into the side panel of the garbage can, then started walking away. She only made it about a step, before she stopped, turned around, then lifted the lid.
 
“May I ask what you are doing in there?” she asked.
 
“Hiding!” Yuuno shot back. “Please put the lid back on!”
 
“From what?” the Belkan Knight inquired. If it was some enemy, she'd be glad to face it in combat.
 
“Nanoha and Fate!” he answered, his voice quivering. “If they catch me, they'll force me to have sex with them over and over again!”
 
Signum blinked, putting the lid back down; this didn't sound like a real enemy, per se. “I... see. Have you considered speaking with Shamal? She recently acquired her psychology certification.”
 
“I'm not crazy!” came the voice from inside. “I'm THIS close to becoming a eunuch in order to get some relief!” There was a sudden pause. “Wait, there has to be something wrong with them, and Shamal can help me find it! Thanks, Signum!”
 
“You're... welcome,” she told the garbage can, uncomfortably, then stared as it sprouted legs and began running off.
 
She rubbed her temples, and for a moment, wished she were back in her old existence in the book, as life was at least easier then; just attack people and drain cores. None of this naked-librarian-teleporting-into-a cafeteria or crazy-archeologist-hiding-in-a-garbage-can stuff.
 
 
 
Shamal sat down after a long day to rest her feet, then began typing filling out reports from the day.
 
“Psst!”
 
She blinked and looked around her small office; where had that sound come from? She gave up and went back to her reports. If she was hearing things, perhaps she should see about a vacation; she HAD been working a lot lately.
 
“Psst, Shamal!”
 
Her head came up again, and this time she narrowed down where it was coming from. She opened the bottom drawer of her desk to see a ferret crammed in between several files, who smiled and waved at her.
 
“Is the coast clear?” he whispered.
 
“Um, I think so?” she replied, confused. “It's just me here. Why are you in my drawer?”
 
He wedged himself out and peeked over the desk, noting that the door was closed, then jumped down and resumed human form while grabbing her hands. “You gotta help me! Nanoha and Fate are after me!”
 
Shamal blinked again. [Perhaps I'm not the only one who has been working too hard.]
 
Out loud, she said, “I see. Why don't you take a seat on this couch, and tell me all about it.” As she led him over, she noted that his hands were trembling; the poor boy must have had a nervous breakdown. She pulled up her comfy chair and opened a holo screen to type in. “Now, what seems to be the problem?”
 
“Nanoha and Fate are stalking me!” he told her, terrified.
 
“I see, and why would they be doing that?” Shamal asked, typing away.
 
Subject: Yuuno Scrya
Subject suffering from delusions, possible stress from overworking?
 
“They are forcing me to have sex with them!” he blurted out, rubbing his arms and shivering, then looked at her, wild-eyed.. “We need to find out what's turned them into domineering horny sluts that are fixated on my groin!”
 
Shamal raised an eyebrow and deleted her previous note, writing something else down.
 
Subject: Yuuno Scrya
Subject nuttier than a fruitcake
 
“And why would they be trying to have sex with you?” she inquired in as professional tone of voice as she could muster to avoid laughing. “Perhaps you better start at the beginning.”
 
He nodded, laying back down on the couch, and began to relate the tale that started back in the lost logia room, going on through the encounters and misadventures...
 
 
 
Three hours later...
 
“..and then I realized I needed your help to solve this!” he finished at last. When he encountered silence, he looked up to see Shamal staring at him, wide-eyed. “You think I'm crazy, don't you?”
 
She blinked and put a finger to her lips as she sat back. “Not entirely. It sounds like you an encounter with the Pleasure-nator Model #3000. I used to own a #2000 model back in the day.” She smiled fondly. “They certainly don't make them like that anymore, it's a shame..”
 
“...you owned one of those!?” he asked in a small voice, almost too scared to contemplate it.
 
“The model #2000,” she clarified. “I could never get Signum interested in it, the prude. And Vita was too young, technically, and Zafira, well, he had his Real Bitch.” She noted his confused look and added, “It's like a Real Doll but shaped like a wol-”
 
“I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT,” he told her, suppressing a shudder. He hadn't been that horrified since the time he tried to save himself by turning into a ferret, and the girls found a dual-use for his furry body. He shook his head to clear it. “How are the #2000 and #3000 models different?”
 
“They are mostly similar, but the #3000 is for a married woman,” Shamal explained. “The chemical it secretes is partly a strong aphrodisiac, but it also helps ensure fidelity while the husband is away by linking that lust to their partner. They were tightly regulated, so I can't imagine the effect on two unmarried women who have so repressed their sex drive. On some level, they must like you, so it probably made them fixate on you.”
 
He paused, considering that, slowly smiling and feeling a bit warm for the first time in a week. “You think so? I mean, I always liked Nanoha, and Fate was rather cute, too...”
 
“Or they were also incredible horny and you were right there,” she noted with equal consideration. “After all, they were hyped up on an aphrodisiac which brought several years worth of sex drive to the fore.”
 
He deflated, and sighed. “Yeah, I suppose that's true.”
 
“But if they haven't had contact with it for a week, and are still this libidinous, then I think the device must have malfunctioned a bit and gave them an overdose,”she concluded. “If I analyze the device, I can probably work up an antidote to cure their addiction, but we'll need to catch them first.”
 
He brightened. “That's good! How do we catch them? They're two of the strongest Aces in the Bureau.”
 
She smiled and gazed at him. “We'll need the right bait....”
 
Yuuno's eyes widened and he swallowed in fear.
 
 
 
“Bless you!” both girls said, as the other sneezed for the fifth time.
 
“We shouldn't, nnn, be catching colds, unh, I turned up the heat, ooh,” Nanoha said as she balanced on all fours, naked.
 
“You think I'm not making you hot enough?” Fate inquired wryly, thrusting her hips back and forth from where she knelt behind the other woman.
 
Nanoha pushed her own hips back on the thick dildo Fate was impaling her pussy with, and smiled. “You're making me plenty hot, Fate-chan!” She sighed. “But Yuuno-kun sightings have been rather sparse lately; he's getting better at hiding.”
 
“We'll find him soon,” Fate promised, activating the vibration function on the two-way dildo. Both girls paused to moan in pleasure, and then she added, “And we have a special surprise to prevent him from running away ever again!”
 
Nanoha grinned and licked her lips as she thought about it. The next time they caught him, Yuuno wasn't going anywhere.