Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan Fiction ❯ The Perils of Lost Logia ❯ It's a Trap! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Perils of Lost Logia
Chapter 4: It's a Trap!
 
 
 
Yuuno didn't like this plan.
 
Oh sure, the bare sandy beach, the lapping waves, the warm sunshine, and (the best part) no one else around, would be heaven under normal circumstances. But his life was in the balance, or rather, his manhood, which he considered infinitely more valuable at this point in time. And although Shamal and the rest of the Wolkenritter were supposed to be hidden nearby, he was still technically alone at this point and time.
 
And that meant vulnerable.
 
Yuuno really wasn't liking this plan.
 
"Oooh, nice speedos, Yuuno-kun," Nanoha noted, licking her lips.
 
The nearly naked piece of bait screamed like a girl as he turned around, seeing Nanoha at the jungle edge, for once wearing a normal summer dress. "N-Nanoha, fancy meeting you here in a place like this..." He backed up a bit, but his only escape avenues were down either beach; the ocean was to his back.
 
"Now now, Yuuno-kun, you've been a naughty boy," she scolded, taking a slow step towards him that he mirrored with a slow step back. "It took us awhile to figure out where you went. But we won't hurt you... much. We just want to show you how much we love you."
 
"Can you, uh, love me enough to leave me alone?" he told her nervously, glancing around, but not seeing Fate. The plan needed both, but she was probably in hiding, waiting to catch him if he tried to escape, so it looked like he'd have to do flight plan B after all.
 
"But you've been bad, Yuuno-kun," she said sadly, ignoring his question and pulling the red jewel off her necklace. "Though if you come with me, we won't have to resort to... certain measures."
 
"I'll have to pass," he replied, hoping this plan worked.
 
“Then you leave me no choice,” she told him sadly. “Raging Heart, please.”
 
“Stand by, Ready,” the device chirped. “Sex Up!”
 
Yuuno gawked as Nanoha stood there after the the flash of pink light, now in a string bikini that was more string than bikini, Raging Heart in her left hand.
 
Then he had no choice but to flee as Nanoha charged to attack. He took off into the air, first along the beach, then inland, dropping below tree level and weaving through the branches. There were explosions around him the entire time, letting him know Nanoha was right on his tail. If he didn't keep moving, he was screwed.
 
Literally.
 
All the while, he could hear her lyrical voice almost sing-songing as she merrily fired away. “Yuuno-kun and Nanoha, sittin' in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G!” She giggled. “First comes love, then comes sex, then comes... some more sex!”
 
Yuuno sweated, as he looked for the cave entrance, dodging more divine shooter orbs that peppered the side of the mountain he was now flying around. It didn't take him too long to find it, as this was the sole mountain in the middle of the island was also the only one. And with any luck, Fate would be flying after him, too, and he just needed to get them both in here, and then the trap could be sprung...
 
"Welcome, Yuuno!" Fate informed him happily.
 
Wait a minute, this wasn't the right trap.
 
The golden-haired girl spread her arms gestured wide to welcome him, while also revealing... interesting modifications to her barrier jacket that let her breasts bob free. Although a small part of Yuuno's mind wondered how little protection that black leather net mesh would ultimately offer, he guessed that protection wasn't really it's main selling point.
 
But, strangely, it was the redecoration of the interior of the cavern, and not Fate's bouncing chest, that made his eyes bulge; he already quite used to half-naked women, and Fate's assets in particular.
 
[When did they have time to set this up!?] he wondered to himself, as flickering torches illuminated the entire area revealing various implements, such as a a wooden horse, a stretching rack, a prison cell with chains, and some strangely tied ropes hanging from the ceiling... was this some type of torture chamber?
 
She eyed his body and licked her lips. "That attire looks rather... interesting, but we have a specially prepared suit for you..."
 
Before he could think to reply, his ferret-sense tingled, and he dodged to the side as a pink beam occupied the space where he was a second ago.
 
"Yuuuuuuno-kuuuun," Nanoha called, twirling through the air in her string bikini, a part of Yuuno's mind wondering just how her chest managed to stay within the confines of those small string pieces. "This is going to hurt a bit, okay? But only because we love you."
 
"I'd love it if you stop-aaah!" Yuuno's sentence was cut off hundreds of photon lancer bolts filled the room, . He threw up a shield, but Nanoha joined in, and focus fire brought him down. He coughed up smoke as he lay on the ground, his vision fading.
 
"Mou, Fate-chan, we destroyed the speedo, and I wanted to keep it," Nanoha pouted as Yuuno passed out.
 
 
 
He wasn't sure how long he was out, but when he felt strange as he awoke. Rather breezy, in fact. And why did his mouth feel weird? He blinked his eyes as he came full awake, finding himself unable to close his mouth, due to some kind of golf ball held fast between his teeth.
 
"Oh look, he's awake, Fate-chan!" Nanoha noted, definitely pleased.
 
Yuuno looked down to see his new black leather outfit, that opened wide on his chest and also left his member hanging out. In fact, it only covered his upper thighs like some kind of shorts, then split as it went up and covered his shoulders and upper arms.
 
Oh, and he noted that he was spread-eagle chained to a steel slab that was decidedly uncomfortable.
 
"Oh yes, Yuuno, we were just talking that a change was needed," Fate informed him. "This outfit drains your magic and channels it into a special device nearby, so you can't use magic to escape. And we've decided to... modify our approach to you. It's apparent that you need some training so you stop running off."
 
She cracked a whip for emphasis.
 
"Oh od, ease no!" Yuuno pleaded intelligently through the golf ball gag.
 
But both women were here now, and would soon be distracted with him, so now was his chance. He curled his finger a bit and began tapping the small signal device under the skin of his palm. It was a non-magical device, but low power, so it couldn't broadcast very far. Still, due to the way the Wolkenritter were spread out, at least one should receive it....
 
 
 
Which happened to be Shamal, literally buried except for a small oxygen hole to the surface. Hers was the only reception device that was close enough to pick it up, so as soon as she got it, she would have to relay to the rest of the Wolkenritter.
 
A device in her pocket buzzed, and Shamal blinked in surprise, picking it up and putting it to her hear. “Hello?”
 
"Hello?" echoed a male voice. "I'm sorry for bothering you, doctor, but I really need to talk. I'm feeling really upset right now."
 
She blinked. "Mr. Gritter? How did you get this number? And can this wait until your session tomorrow?"
 
"She dumped me, like I knew she would," he told her glumly, then broke into tears. "I'm just no good, and deserve to die!"
 
"Now now, you don't deserve to die," she scolded him, focusing on the call and not noticing her receiver began to flash frantically. "Cheer up, there are more women out there. You'll find one if you keep looking!"
 
"That's what you keep saying, and I keep failing!" he whined, blubbering. "I just have to face it, I'm not what women want! For instance, last night she said..."
 
Shamal sighed and began to listen. Since he was a bit suicidal, her doctor's code told her she had to do what she could. Yuuno would be okay for a few more minutes anyway....
 
 
 
Yuuno finished screaming and went back to blubbering at the latest "pleasure" his two enamored paramours were bestowing on him.
 
"Now now, Yuuno, we got these electrified nipple clamps just for you,” Fate chided, adjusting the dial in her hand. “Just be patient while we find the right setting.”
 
“Fate-chan, do you think this one will fit him?” Nanoha asked, gesturing to the strap-on dildo attached to her groin.
 
The other woman looked it over and shrugged. “Well, if it doesn't, we have plenty of lube.”
 
Yuuno whimpered in sheer terror as he got a look at it, continuing to jam on the signal device, hoping it was still working. [Where are you guys!? Now would be a good time!]
 
 
 
“And then she told me she couldn't see me anymore, even though I told her it was only for one night!” the crying patient said over the phone. “Why couldn't she just understand that it only meant my family loved her!?”
 
“I understand your frustration, Mr. Gritter,” Shamal told him. “But it isn't exactly normal to expect someone to be okay with having your own mother watch you two having sex, even if it's only the first time.”
 
“But I love mother, too!” he whined loudly. “And she loves me! She only wants what's best for us both!”
 
Shamal sighed.
 
 
 
This was a REALLY bad plan.
 
As soon as he saw Shamal again, he would tell her that. If he survived, that is.
 
And if he was able to walk again.
 
The good news was that Nanoha had finally finished and had removed the strap-on. If it wasn't for Fate thrusting herself on his erection from the other side as something pleasurable he could focus on, he wasn't sure he would have been able to retain what was left of his sanity. He had never been sandwiched before, and he wasn't sure he wanted to experience it again. However, he wasn't entirely sure his current situation was much better.
 
“YAHOOOO!” Nanoha shrieked in joy as she rode him, his body swinging back and forth from the rope that was hanging from the ceiling. “This really IS like flying!”
 
Fate giggled and buried her pussy further onto Yuuno's face as she leaned over and hungrily traded tongues with Nanoha.
 
The rest of the rope that crisscrossed his body in various knots prevented him from moving much as Nanoha bounced happily; apparently, they had learned quite a bit about domination-type knots in their spare time, among other things. But even if his hands were tied behind his back, he could still tap away at the signal device, although he was slowly developing a cramp in that finger.
 
He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up.
 
 
 
“So that's I have to diiieeee!” Mr. Gritter sobbed. “I'll never find a woman who wants to wear the chicken suit!”
 
“Yes, die,” Shamal said in a flat voice, her eyes half-lidded with fatigue, then happened to glance out of the corner of her eye to see the signal receiver flashing. “Oh crap! Uh, Mr. Gritter, I'm gonna send a prescription. Take 5 capsule suppositories a day and we'll chat next week! Bye!”
 
“Wait-” he started to say as she hung-up.
 
Shamal opened a few holographic windows, then stared in shock at what was going on. [How is something like that even POSSIBLE!?] She shook her head. [I don't have time to get turned-on by this; Yuuno doesn't have much time!]
 
“Klarer Wind!” she announced, holding her hands out and sending telepathic signals to the rest of the hidden Wolkenritter.
 
“Ja!” it responded, forming a large green circle in front of her.
 
Shamal studied the screens as her hands hovered in front of the circle, knowing she had reach the right part of their bodies...
 
 
Yuuno looked up, his mouth full of cherries, as Nanoha and Fate froze in their chocolate, whip cream, and sliced fruit decoration of his body. They were obviously startled by something as they both looked down at their own groins, but then slowly began to smile and drool.
 
He blinked; what was going on?
 
 
 
Shamal retracted her hands, blushing. “Oops, wrong part.”
 
She adjusted and sent them back in, this time getting near their hearts and releasing the antidote so that it could make it's way throughout their bodies as soon as possible.
 
 
 
Nanoha's head came up and stared at Fate in alarm, as the sensation switched. “Uh oh, I recognize this feeling. It's Shamal!”
 
“That's correct,” Hayate said, floating above them. “Nanoha, Fate, step away from the fruity dessert and surrender quietly. It's over.”
 
Yuuno spit out the cherries. “Hey!”
 
The pair stumbled back, but seemingly recovered and quickly readied their weapons, while Fate shouted, “Never! Give me orgasms or give me death!”
 
“Give it up, Testarossa,” Signum told her, pointing Levantine in her direction. “You are outnumbered; you cannot stop all of us.”
 
Fate smiled grimly. “I think we have a few surprises. Bardiche!”
 
“Barrier Jacket, Quickie Form,” it intoned as Fate slipped into an even more revealing barrier jacket, then blurred as Nanoha fired, scattering the Wolkenritter.
 
Signum looked for Testarossa specifically, as she knew that woman's style best and could counter it. Despite her speed, Fate had to stop and strike sometime, and that would be the time to counter. Unfortunately, she was attacked in a way that the Belkan Knight could never have foreseen.
 
“Whoa, Vita was right, you are a boob monster!” Fate noted, legs wrapped around Signum's waist from behind, hands groping the ample chest.
 
“H-Hey, what do you think you're doing!?” Signum protested, trying to to shake the other woman off.
 
“Copping a feel!” Fate replied, grinning, then dodged away as human-form Zafira came in swinging.
 
“Your antics won't work on me,” he told her, dodging a hail of photon lancer bolts and shifting to wolf form. "I have no desire for human women to be fooled by them."
 
“Nanoha?” Fate called, exchanging a few quick strikes with Signum. "Have we done bestiality yet?”
 
Zafira's eyes widened as he suppressed a shudder.
 
“Not yet, but I just did a loli!” Nanoha squee'ed, zipping away from Vita and firing on Hayate. “And she's got such cuuuute panties!”
 
“I'm not a loli!” came Vita's muffled shout as she tried to undo the knot in her barrier jacket dress, as it was flipped up and tied above her head, revealing said panties to all.
 
Hayate countered a Divine Buster with a Ragnarok spell, but she couldn't match Nanoha's aerial prowess, as dozens of Axel Shooter orbs came flying in. Fortunately, green shields went up all around her, blocking them.
 
“Shamal!” Hayate said, breathing a sigh of relief. “Didn't you apply the antidote? Why isn't it working!?”
 
“Patience, they should be feeling the full effects shortly,” the Belkan doctor told her, shielding Hayate from further attacks while Vita finally got free and sped after Nanoha with a vengeance. “I think it's kicking in now, as a matter of fact.”
 
True to her word, the pair of amorous mages were slowing down, and the Wolkenritter headed off their attacks as the pair sank to the ground, holding their heads, their devices clattering to the ground.
 
“Oooh, my head,” Nanoha moaned, bracing her hands on her temples.
 
“What happened?” Fate groaned as she fell to her knees, shivering.
 
The four Belken knights and their mistress landed around them in a circle.
 
“I believe that's called 'withdrawal symptoms',” Shamal noted, smiling and scanning them. “But it appears the antidote was mostly effective. The drug from the belkan device is almost gone.”
 
“That's great,” Yuuno noted with partial relief. “But could someone get me off this thing now!?”
 
Signum sighed and walked over, slicing the chains that bound his hands and feet with her sword. Yuuno sat up, relieved, rubbing his wrists, and then the walking dessert calmly walked over and grabbed Shamal's collar roughly.
 
“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?” he screamed in her face. “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!?”
 
“N-now now, calm down, Yuuno,” Shamal soothed, placing her hands on his. “Anger isn't the best way to resolve our feelings.”
 
He ignored her as he descended into sobbing. “Th-There was a keyboard, a letter opener, a pair double A batteries, a Nerf football, and don't even ask me where they put the pineapple!”
 
Vita's face contorted into disgust as she slapped hands over her ears. “Did NOT need to hear that!.”
 
“Um, yes,” Hayate added. “The good news is, I think we cleared everything up.”
 
Shamal pried herself from Yuuno and walked over to the two mages holding their heads. “Let's find out. Nanoha? Fate? Do you want to have sex with Yuuno real badly right now?”
 
The two girls lifted their heads to look at him, then blushed bright red.
 
“N-not so much right now,” Fate said, shivering.
 
“My head hurts,” Nanoha complained.
 
Yuuno's tears ceased, and then he hugged the nearest person in joy. “Did you hear that!? They have headaches and don't want to have sex! WOOOHOOO!”
 
Signum was not amused, as she pried the half-naked librarian off her body, then noted the coating of whip cream and chocolate across the front of her barrier jacket, and sighed. Yes, the days of attack-mage-drain-linker-core were much simpler.
 
“Yuuno,” Vita said in a neutral tone to the dancing young man, while looking away.
 
“Hmm?” he half-replied, still smiling and dancing.
 
“Can you please put on some pants now?” she told him.
 
He froze, then covered his groin with both hands. “Eep!”
 
Hayate frowned. “Awww, damn.”
 
 
 
In the weeks that followed, both girls fully recovered, albeit with full memory of what happened. Both were incredibly sorry about what they had put Yuuno through, and volunteered to do anything to make it up to him.
 
According to what Hayate had last heard, that had involved wearing a variety of odd costumes that she designed, as well as walking around on the floor like dogs while at home. The only exceptions were when fanning him or hand-feeding him grapes. Shamal, in her continuing counseling sessions with all three, says they should all be able to enjoy normal sexual relations soon.
 
At least, after Nanoha delivers the quintuplets and Fate delivers her own quadruplets.
 
-------
 
Author's notes:
 
And thus, this series comes to an end. What started with a gag lemony one-shot, evolved more into a comedy series with lemony bits. BUT NOW IT'S DONE!
 
… or is it?
 
--------
 
Bonus ending:
 
The figure crept silent and stealthily through the corridors and entered the vault room. She had managed to... convince... the guard to let her through, and he would be deliriously happy for the 30 minutes or so it would take her to find what she was looking for.
 
There, among the other objects, was her target. She lifted the cube and lovingly rubbed her cheek against it. There was a strong seal on it, but she was confident she could remove that, and she'd need to fix it and modify it a bit, but that wouldn't be much of an issue, either.
 
“Mmm, so good to have something like you again,” Shamal purred.