InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Lolicon Collection ❯ Admission ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5: Admission

“Are you finished with your dinner, Rin?” the now nearly 13 year old girl looked up, smiling at him.
“Hai, but… Rin is not tired yet…” the girl graced him with a blush and a questioning look. She looked delicious, she was becoming so mature, and what was once `cute' was becoming `beautiful'. As usual, she wanted his intimate attentions before she fell asleep, and he could not wait for their nightly `petting' session. The corners of his lips lifted slightly, and a simultaneously heated yet softened look came to his glowing amber eyes. Frozen honey became molten gold as he replied to her not-quite-spoken, yet known-to-both request.
“Go to your futon and disrobe, this Sesshomaru will join you momentarily.” The girl hopped up from her position so quickly and eagerly he nearly chuckled, yes she was maturing, but her childish greediness and lack of shame in sensual and erotic pleasure remained, and he hoped it always would. Rin did not ever think to play coy, openly declaring how and when she wanted him, which was as badly as he wanted her.
~*~
He covered her naked body with his own, shielding her from the world, his curtaining hair providing them a private safe-place, free from judgment and the scrutiny of others, who did not understand their love, or the expression that love found. Settling himself between her widely parted thighs , his aching arousal slipped along her seam, which was coated in his pre-cum. She was still too small to claim, in his opinion, although lately she had become impatient, begging him to try... He would not, not for two more years, at least.
He reached down between them, ghosted his thumb over her small bundle of nerves, and she bucked up, wanton and eager for his familiar and skilled ministrations. She was very comfortable in this position, nothing was new, and he was a security blanket of sorts, making her feel special, worthy of his attentions, and oh so good.
“Please, Sesshomaru-sama's fingers… Rin needs Sesshomaru-sama's fingers inside!” Rin's head lolled, and she squirmed beneath him, attempting to force him to enter her. He kissed her nose, and gave in to his beloved's desires.
First one, then two long slender and clawless fingers burrowed their way inside the girl, slowly and carefully. Sesshomaru quickly located the familiar spot inside of Rin that gave her such pleasure. He curled his fingers towards it, rocking them inside of her, and scissoring, then making small circles on both her internal spot and her clit, never thrusting, and using infinite care. This finally sent the girl's own, still somewhat reluctant-to-come moisture coating his hand and he leaned down, capturing her still tiny mouth with his much larger one.
His Rin tilted her head to the side and her hands and legs came up simultaneously, she spread her legs wide, tilting her pelvis and rocking herself into his hand. He bowed his back and broke their deep and intimate kiss to capture one of her tiny pinkish-tan nipples on her still flat chest and her hands came to cradle his head against her. His other hand came up to sweep her sweat soaked bangs back, and smooth her brow, before covering the top of her head.
“Oh… Sesshomaru-samaaaaa… Rin feels sooooo good! You make Rin feel sooooo good!” Her thighs feel apart and began to quiver, and he knew that his little girl was close.
“Come for me, little Rin… I want to see my beautiful little bitch come for me…” His cock ached and throbbed and twitched, and a possessive desire rose within him, “Who is your alpha? Who makes his little girl come? Who is the only one you belong to? Who is your father, lord, and lover? Husband and mate?”
“You daddy! Sesshomaru-sama is Rin's master, lord and daddy-kun! Oh! Rin loves her Sesshomaru-sama! Rin loves her lord to make her come!” With that declaration, Sesshomaru felt Rin's already tight inner walls clutch and suck his fingers, pulling them deeper inside her tight tiny body, and undulating in a way that drew a groan from the demon lord, who knew that in only a couple short years his member would be inside that slick tight passage, his ultimate goal not only pleasure, but the creation of life, a hanyou pup of their very own, and undeniable show of their love for each other, and a way to banish forever the thoughts some had that he simply had a `fetish' for children, and would abandon or lose interest in his lover when she reached maturity.
He had no fetish… unless one counted Rin herself as one.
She, herself, her very heart and soul was what spurned his desires, inflamed his passions, not her body… Sesshomaru could not find completion, in any sense of the word, without Rin.
He fell in love with Rin, not because of her age, but, in fact, quite in spite of it. At eight years old, she had first taught him what a `Kiss' was, and at 10 she had grinded against him in the night, through clothing, but with the obvious intent of achieving orgasm. He allowed her to use him for such purposes, and never demanded anything in return, but his Rin was generous, and wished with all her heart to return the favor… and he's allowed that too.
Of course, when he called himself her `father' and she called him `daddy' neither meant it in the literal sense… but it had been Rin who told him she wanted to call him `daddy' in their intimate moments.
Though, at first it had made him highly uncomfortable, he had ceased to hesitate to allow it when she had explained her reasoning. He understood, and now he actually enjoyed the title, knowing it was one more layer of special connectedness between them. Simply one more way of acknowledging his important role as guide, protector, and authority figure, to his little princess, his young yet alpha bitch.
Her given reasons had laid to rest even the slightest inkling that Rin's desire to call him by a paternal epithet was in any way `kinky' in the way an adult female with the same request would have been, her love for him was still very simple and pure.
The girl had no actual father, so for her this was simply one more title that placed him as an comforting and loving authority figure in her life. If it brought her comfort and a sense of security to see him as the commanding safe-haven that an actual father would have been, Sesshomaru was more than happy to allow her to call him `daddy'… But only in these intimate moments, some lines had to be drawn and not crossed, he did not want to confuse the girl, after all. His Rin was wise beyond her years, though, and there was absolutely no confusion on her part as to what his role was in her life. He was everything to her, and, falling under that broad umbrella was the role of `sexual partner'… the girl had known he was, and had seen him as a sexual partner, a giver of erotic and sensual pleasure, from the time she was eight years old, although, the specifics of that role were constantly evolving.
Her only desire in calling him `daddy' was to feel loved and safe and, on some level, like the `daddy's girl' she could never actually be, but who was cherished by the authoritative man in her life as a precious treasure, which, of course, she was. She was his `little girl', to have, to hold, to protect and love beyond all logical reason. Only in his love for her did he allow his calculated reasoning to fly out the window, and did he truly give in to any `emotions' before logical thought. She alone could bring the heart of the stoic and icy demon lord to the surface.
“Oh! Sesshomaru-sama! Rin is coming! Rin is coming for you!” She shook and bucked and rocked her hips spasmodically. Her flushed face seemed to glow as her mouth fell open and she gasped for breath. The first of her orgasms, but not the last, complete. When she recovered, she kissed him deeply, before saying,
“Tell Rin you wish for her touch in return… Tell Rin you desire her, please?” Yes, she needed to hear these things. Years of his refusing to ask her for pleasure had left her feeling as if he could `take or leave' her own offered pleasures and his seeming lack of interest in her ministrations had served only in making her insecure. It was his own fault, really. He was always so careful not to demand anything of her, that he had been remiss in making sure she felt desired by him at all…
Now, after an incident several months ago, a night which consisted of tears and confessions of insecurity and doubt on her part, he easily gave in to her demands, submitting to her wishes… always it was about her wishes.
“This Sesshomaru desires the touch of his Rin… would his Rin do him the honor of providing him with the pleasure his little girl is so skilled at providing? Please, Rin I desire it, and you, greatly.” These words may have been for the benefit of her ego, but they were also very true. His own cock was aching and throbbing painfully, and he knew that Rin had so thoroughly dedicated herself to learning the art of pleasing him, that she could relieve his ache with expert skill. No longer were her movements untrained or awkward, but her love was still innocent and pure. No matter their intimate activities, she always maintained her innocent devotion and ardent love for him.
He rolled off of her and to his back, as she crawled on top of him backwards, putting his large manhood in her small, hot, wet, mouth, and leaving her rear end to face him. As a dog-demon, there was no more erotic sight that her bent over, leaning forward, with her ass in his face. As she licked and sucked, he pulled a cushion beneath his head, so he could be elevated enough to gaze upon her most intimate place easily.
Sesshomaru ran his hands over the firm yet ample and well-fed, (he took exceptional care of her, of course.) rounded cheeks Rin so shamelessly, and with such trust displayed for him. Her feet were near his shoulders, her knees at the bottom of his rib-cage rubbing his sensitive sides as she straddled him backwards, rocking back and forth, wanton and eager in her task.
He felt her tongue swirl his tip, and her small hands wrap around him, as Rin pumped, squeezed, sucked and licked him to completion. Oh! The way she rocked back and forth on her knees to allow her to bob her head up and down, bringing her tempting rump close to, then far from his face. He reached forward, no longer only running hands over the flesh, but gripping it, and spreading her lightly apart to gaze upon both her flushed and dripping sex, and her tight puckered opening, which was, at present, completely virgin. He had only ever tasted her there, never penetrated… not yet.
He slicked two fingers and pushed them into her from behind, stimulating her once more, in the same manner as before, but from behind.
Rin groaned and re-doubled her efforts to bring him to climax, knowing what he would do when she did… and she was still childishly greedy enough to want it.
He felt his member hit the back of her throat, and she sucked hard and… the tight coiling in his belly drew his testicles to tighten to his body and he was lost… the sensations on his head and shaft coupled with the erotic display of his fingers penetrating her small and still hairless sex sending him over the edge. He managed to choke out the warning he knew she would not heed, since the first time she had requested to taste him, she had always swallowed.
“Rin… I'm going to cuuuuummmm.” He groaned, then, instinct took over, his gold eyes went ruby, his markings jagged, and he howled his raptured climax, shaking the rice paper walls of the shiro.
His climax only fed his hunger, and as she pulled away, looking over her shoulder at him with a brilliant and accomplished smile, he slid up, and pushed her forward, sliding from beneath her, and, in a fluid movement, flipping around, to place his head beneath her sex, gripping her hips and dragging her soft folds towards his hot wet tongue.
Rin rocked back, sitting up, riding his face with the abandon only one who knows she is incapable of breaking the nose of her lover can have. Her wetness and scent drenched his face, poured into his mouth, and coated his tongue and nostrils as he licked her tiny pink bud with inhuman speed and a feather light touch, before replacing his tongue with his nose so he could shove the rough appendage into her tight and flavorful passage.
Sesshomaru pulled Rin's sex down on his face even more, so he could dig deep, deeper, deepest into her with his longer tongue. He knew she was close, and, in his finishing move, he used his nose to stimulate her clit, kept his tongue inside her and shook his head back and forth while growling, sending vibrations across her clit, and over her sensitive folds.
“Sess! Sho! Ma! Ruuuuuuu!!!!”
Rin collapsed forward, but he caught her, easily maneuvering her to lay across his chest as he licked his chops, gathering all of her taste that he could. He rolled them to their sides, wrapped mokomoko around them both, keeping her tucked against him.
His precious child, his little girl, the one who held his heart, and possibly the fate of his demonic soul in her small soft hands.
“Rin loves Sesshomaru-sama” she murmured, falling into sleep easily, now that she was sated and spent.
“This Sesshomaru… loves… his Rin.” The admission got easier, each and every time he made it.
Someday, he would say it when she was awake.