Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Crests of the Sky ❯ Totally Lost :: Haru Mirua ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sitting with her back against a tree, and as far away as she could get from the lake in front of her a young woman with brown hair pulled up into a pony tail had her legs pulled up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, and her head buried as she unsuccessfully tried not to cry. On her right was Labramon, and the cream and pink dog-like digimon whined as his tamer had her nervous break down. Laying on the ground next to her left side was digivice that was in many shades of pink, it was her digivice.
 
"Haru..." The digimon said shaking her gently with a paw. "Th-This isn't fun any more! I wanna go home!" The girl cried. rubbing her teary chocolate brown eyes with a hand. The digimon sighed, it's tail drooping even more if that was possible. He had been there, Haru's home, though in baby form, when she was sucked in through her computer and landed into the digital world.
 
So far their time has gone form good, to bad, to worse...
 
The worst part having been the fact that they had been randomly attacked by an irritated digimon, and they barely won.
 
Eyeing the lake Labramon went over to the side with Haru's digivice and crest before picking them up and trying to hand them to her. "We should move Haru... What if the Shellmon comes back?" He said putting the digivice into her hand hand. "I'm not going anywhere! I'm tired, and hungry, and lost, and scared, and I don't want this!" Haru exclaimed throwing the two things at a near by tree. They didn't break, but they bounced off and landed on the ground.
 
Hiccuping Haru tried rubbing her eyes to stop crying, though it wasn't working very well. Labramon sighed, he really couldn't blame her, but this was going to get frustrating if it kept going on...
 
--- --- ---
--- --- ---
 
Wisemon wasn't always with his human, unlike most digimon. He was partner with Alaude, and if the digimon was around too often the platinum blonde got irritated. So the digimon often conducted... patrols from a his own privet dimension. Wisemon could see many things from his own private dimension, and he this time saw a girl.
It was most likely for the best that he check this out, and so he did. After sending a message to his partner he warped over to the girl's location. Only to have a pink digivice land at his feet as if it had been thrown. Picking up the digivice he looked from it, to the girl and digimon. He frowned though no one could see it.
The Labramon stood close to the girl, who made a strange squeaking sound that sounded like “Hahi!”. Hearing the Labramon's growls he raised his hands to show he meant no harm.
“I am Wisemon, Partner to Alaude the Digidestined of "Knowledge", milady.” He observed the girl and her digimon. The digivice in his hand a reminder that this girl was a tamer, if not one of the new digidestined. “Perhaps...” He started again slowly. “You would like to meet some of the other humans that are in the digital world.” He suggested. Wisemon gave a hidden smile when the girl jumped to her feet hearing that there were more people.
“Hahi! There's people here other then Haru?!” She exclaimed. Wiping any remaining signs of being upset form her face she looked down at the dog digimon near her feet. "You said we should get away from here!" She told him.
Labramon nodded, "Yeah, but you should get your digivice back first Haru..." Labramon said pointing at the pink digivice that the girl had thrown not that long ago.
Haru blinked and frowned, "Then we can see the other people." She asked, though it was more like a statement, but Labramon still nodded in agreement. Looking at the other digimon Haru blinked and walked over closer to get her digivice back cautiously. Labramon stuck to her side like glue.
`They haven't had much positive expirance with other digimon...' Wisemon observed. The idea wasn't all that farfetched considering how they, particularly the Labramon, acted.
The girl, Haru she had said her name was, stopped in front of him, and Wisemon offered her digivice back to her. She took it and clipped it onto the belt that she was wearing.
"Very sorry, miss, uhm... Haru... was it?" He said, tilting his head slightly. Haru nodded her head yes. "I hope you don't have motion-sickness," He finished, as he opened a new portal.
 
"We'd better see Alaude first though," He told the girl, "He takes care of most of the information and everything that comes in and out of the Digital World," He said, figuring she at least knew something of the digital world. From the way she looked from him to the portal, and her nervous nod, he could tell she didn't know much.
 
The digimon waited a moment, getting clearance from Alaude to enter the building via portal before he lead the girl through.
--- --- Change POV :: Haru --- ---
Haru fallowed Wisemon through the portal. Other then Labramon this was the first nice digimon that she had meet in her entire time here. Haru squeaked her self when Wisemon accidently startled someone that worked in the building they were now in. As the digimon assisted the human Haru looked around the building in awe. “Wow! So big!” She said.
"Welcome to the Central DSIS Center -DSIS is short for Digital Secret Intelligence Service," Wisemon said to her, as Haru allowed her self to be guided down the hall. She notice that everyone either bowed or said hello to Wisemon depending on what they were doing as the digimon guised her past them. She also noticed that the people in this room were not just humans, but digimon as well.
 
"Alaude is the Head of this Organization -or rather, shall I say: He was the one who began this Organization," Haru listened as Wisemon explained a little bit about where she was at the moment. She nodded at the right times to let the digimon know that she was actually listening.
 
When they came upon a door locked with a scanner Wisemon stopped, and do did Haru and Labramon. The digimon looked down at Haru, not that she could see the expression on his face, as if he was trying to decide if he should say something else or not.
 
“Alaude isn't one to harm a lady, but all the same he ah... can get quite... ahm... well, violent if annoyed or angry enough.” He warned Haru. The girl squeaked at the warning, she defiantly didn't want to offend this man...
 
The girl watch as Wisemon pressed his hand to the screen, she jumped when the door opened automatically. She, and Labramon, fallowed the digimon in quickly before the door closed. She got momentarily distracted from the man and his digimon as her eyes traveled around the office. It was only when her eyes were finally able to land on Alaude that Haru realized that they were waiting for her. Labramon sat at her feet, watching the male carefully.
 
Her face tinting pink Haru bowed hurriedly. "M-My name's Haru, it's nice to met you..."