Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Crests of the Sky ❯ New Friends :: Haru Miura ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just being in the same room as Alaude was nerve wrecking enough for Haru, but having him ask her questions was even worse. His looks were amassing, he was the best looking man Haru had seen in ages. Platinum blonde hair, pale skin, and ice blue eyes, told the girl that he was not japanese. He asked for her name, where she was from, how old she was. Something about the way he was sitting old her that he would know if she lied to him, not that she would anyways. Haru wanted to go home! When he asked about how she got here in the digital world the girl hesitated. When she waited too long he shot her a slightly irritated look that made her squeak.
"W-Well Haru was in the library when I got a strange handheld, and an egg... Haru had been taking care of the egg for a new days before it hatched. Then the next time I was at that same library computer it started going all weird and glow and the next thing Haru knew was I was in a forest with Labramon..." She babbled quickly her speech slipping form third person to first as it always did when she flustered.
 
Her story was crazy. there was no way in the world he would believe her. Heck Haru didn't even believe her own story! Getting sucked into a library computer? Getting an egg and strange electronic come out of the computer? When she got no response form the blonde she started babbling.
“H-Haru knows it's crazy, but that's really what happened! I've been stuck here ever since and it's scary, and Labramon and I have been attacked, and gotten hurt, and I'm not lying!”
"I believe you.” The curt reply almost went unheard by the near hysterical female.
 
“I know things like this can't really happen, and it was probably all a crazy dream that might still be going on but- H-Hahi? Really? You're not gonna send me to a mental hospital, or get me checked out, or something like that?” She asked stunned.
Alaude sighed, and Wisemon chuckled. “It's actually quite normal here Miss. Haru.” He said. Brown eyes got wide and Haru looked from the chuckling Wisemon, to Alaude, to her own digimon in surprise. He actually believe her?! Haru hadn't even believed it her self until they were attacked the first time. She had thought it was another of her crazy dreams...
Alaude got up from his desk and grabbed a file that hadn't been there before, Haru was sure of it. Grabbing a long coat he put it on easily as he spoke to Wisemon. “Take her to Giotto, I have other things to take care of.”
Wisemon nodded as he left, and Haru sighed. Would anyone here have a name she could easily pronounce?
“Well, let's get going shall we?” Wisemon said ushering Haru and Labramon out of the office after Alaude. The conversation on the way was quite useful for Haru and Labramon seeing as she learned more about the digiworld from the older digimon.
Finally they reached a floor that looked much different then all the others, and not too far away a red haired man and a little girl were arguing about something. Haru would have gone back into the elevator and waited, but Wisemon urged her and her digimon forwards so they approached the two who were arguing. Haru didn't realize that there were digimon there as well until She heard Labramon start growling, which stopped the two form fighting.
The red head was simply dressed in black slacks and a white shirt with a tie, his eye color seemed to be close to his hair color. Haru guessed that it was the lighting that made them look red, and they were really a shade of brown. Near him was what haru originally thought was an oddly dressed woman, only after looking a little harder she realized it was a digimon.
The girl looked about ten years old. her hair was light brown and reached her waist, her eyes were large and a color of brown that reminded Haru of chocolate. She was dressed in a pink dress with a blue cape with a pink star clasp. Her boots were very tall and the same shade of dark blue as the cape. She had on a hat that was also blue, and had a pink star on it. Haru thought it was adorable for all it was just little strange. Near her was a fox digimon that walked on two feet, and seemed to have purple arm socks on.
“Oi, kid call off your guard dog...” The red head said eyeing Labramon.
“Nee Wisemon, who's this?” The little girl asked.
“Alice-chan, G-san, this is Miss Haru, and her digimon Labramon. They were found in a wild zone and alaude asked me to bring them here since he was busy.” Wisemon explained. The digimon looked to Haru and Labramon, the girl had knelt to calm her digimon. “Haru, Labramon these are some friends of Alaude,” G snorted, and Alice giggled at that but the digimon continued. “The red head is G, and that's his digimon partner D'Arcmon. The young lady is Alice, and digimon partner is Renamon.” He said. Haru nodded, standing up and bowing slightly to the two.
The red head, G nodded in understanding. “We'll take care of them from here.” He told the digimon.
“Ah, thank you. I should probably get back to Alaude.” Wisemon said.
“You're leaving then?” Labramon asked the older digimon.
“For now, no doubt we'll meet up again Labramon.” Wisemon replied his amused tones hinting at the smile that was hidden form view of the others.
Haru blinked and bowed deeply to the digimon. “Thank you for taking care of Haru and Labramon desu!” The girl said before the digimon left.
“Nee, Haru~” Alice said making the brunette jump a little bit.
“H-Hahi?” Alice giggled at the question. “Haru-chan~! Lemme see your digivice!” The girl half sang.
Haru blinked and handed her pink digivice over. Alice whistled impressed. “This one's nicer then our G-nii.” She said to the red head before she started pushing some buttons.
Haru and Labramon exchanged a confused look before G spoke up again. “Oi, what's up with the antisocial digimon?” He asked.
Haru blinked, and frowned, “Labramon's not antisocial...” She replied.
“Wisemon said you were found in one of the wild zones.” Alice started not looking up from the two digivices in her hands, she had swiped G's digivice once she finished with hers. “You were attacked a lot there right? It happens form time to time, G-nii. I bet they just don't trust a lot of digimon yet because of that. those guys over there attack on sight. Ah, done!” Alice grinned and offered Haru's digivice back to her.
“What did you do Alice-chan?” Haru asked taking her device back.
“I added a way for you to call me and G-nii if you're ever in trouble! Did you know that these can double as radios sorta? Or maybe a phone would be a better example? Either way if you ever need a hand just let one of us know! We'll be over in a snap.” She said cheerily.
“Oi brat, who ever said-” G started only to get cut off by Alice sticking her tonuge out at him.
“Nyehhhh~! Gio-nii would think it's a good idea!” She retorted. G huffed, and opened his mouth to retort when Haru started giggling. G looked over at her and sighed, smiling slightly.
“Come on, we'll show you around.” He told her. Haru nodded as she tried to stop her giggles. Maybe sticking around wouldn't be so bad after all?