InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bits & Pieces ❯ Personal Space ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Personal Space
Author: Spaceghst407
Theme: Collar
Genre: General
Rating: G
Word Count: 200
Summary: Sesshoumaru is not quite sure what just happened...

Sesshoumaru frowned at his desk, idly wondering why the reports he requested were not on his desk, and who he going to have to kill to fix that. As if in answer to his thoughts, the door to his office opened, his secretary breezing in. With a slight bow of the head, she handed him a stack of paper.

"The reports you requested sir," Kagome said with a smile and a quick glance at her watch, "And just in the nick of time!"

Sesshoumaru hitched a brow and stood, gathering his things into a briefcase. "I'll return within the hour."

He moved to leave the room, but was stopped short by the small woman. "Wait, your collar is messed up, let me fix it." She reached up, as if it were perfectly natural for her to take such liberties with his person. Her fingers brushed against his throat, leaving tingling trails of warmth in their wake.

As quick as it began, she was finished, a satisfied smile on her face. "There, all better!"

She turned her back to him, leaving a bewildered taiyoukai wondering why the ghost of her touch still lingered on his skin.

A/N: Originally written for Dokuga's Weekly Perfection contest. This one won 4th place! Thank you to anyone who voted ^_^
Converting /tmp/phpB3sHhc to /dev/stdout