Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kizuato. ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
GENERAL DISCLAIMER : The author holds no license of, nor makes claims to any of the characters, concepts, or stories all fiction works in this journal originated from in any way. The characters are used without permission of the original creators for the sake of entertainment only. No profit is gained from the writing found hereafter, nor any personal credit taken for the character designs, personalities, or concepts stemming from the original stories used. Characters used under this label are property of their respective creators and no copyright infringement is intended.

All situations depicted in the following fanfiction, unless otherwise stated, have no bearing on the creators' original works, and are solely the creation of the author based on personal interpretation of the mentioned works or are parodies exempted from copyright laws. It is the responsibility of the reader to observe all warnings before proceeding to the fiction works in this journal, as they may contain any number of situations, themes, ideas, views, or lifestyles not suitable for those under the age of 18 or which may be contrary or offensive to the beliefs of some. In the event that the following is the author's original work, or contains an original character, the author holds the copyright and should be contacted before either is used or distributed in any way.


ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER : I do not own NARUTO.




Universe Title : N/A.
Story Title : Kizuato (1/1).
Chapter Title : N/A.
Chapter Rating : PG12.
Main Character(s) : Hatake Kakashi.
Genre(s) : Angst.
Summary : Sometimes, Kakashi hates the ones he shouldn't.
Warning(s) : M/M, Swearing.
Word Count : +/- 421.
Author's Note(s) : N/A.



Kizuato.


Kakashi really hates Iruka, sometimes.

Hates the way he mewls in his sleep and curls into Kakashi's well-toned body just cos it's there, leeching warmth he doesn't need and can't get because Kakashi's always cold.

Hates how Iruka doesn't mind that cold that pours from Kakashi's heart and coats his very being, shrouding him within an invisible veil of ice and stone.

Kakashi hates that look in Iruka's eyes and the way he tries to understand the ruthless, heartless killer that's wrapped in feigned boredom and fake nonchalance, because no matter how hard he tries, he'll never understand at all.

He resents the way the schoolteacher's fingers trace the map of scars that adorn alabaster skin, dark brows furrowing in concern, chocolate eyes brimming with pain as if he comprehends the hurt behind those wounds.

Kakashi loathes the way Iruka whimpers when he gets just a little more rough, hates how he has to slow down and be gentle cos the fucking Chuunin would break if he doesn't.

Kakashi doesn't understand how Iruka lacked the sense to just move out of the damn way during Pein's attack. Schoolteacher or not, he's supposed to be a fucking shinobi, dammit! He hates the strength Iruka never has, and hates him all the more for never being ashamed of his own compassion.

Kakashi hates Iruka in ways he no longer knows how to explain, and hates himself more for not knowing how to let the idiot go.

--

Kakashi really loves Tenzou, sometimes.

Loves how he can fuck his kouhai against the most unforgiving surfaces with not an ounce of restraint, and not have to apologize for it later.

He loves the way Tenzou bites and scratches and clenches so fucking hard that it makes Kakashi see stars, how the Mokuton user is not afraid to give as good as he gets every time.

Kakashi likes the fact that Tenzou understands - the pain beneath the indifferent facade, the reason behind the scars.

He loves how Tenzou acknowledges the cracks that run along the core of Kakashi's soul - irreparable fissures which get progressively wider with the agonizing passing of time - instead of pretending they aren't there at all.

Kakashi relishes the way Tenzou tastes and feels and wants but doesn't love back.

He loves Tenzou's independence - the fact that he never needs him more than he really ought to - and his ability to just not give a damn.

But mostly, he hates him because sometimes, Kakashi thinks he really should.


~ The End.~

Converting /tmp/php50Bfk4 to /dev/stdout