Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Plight of the Unicorn ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

.Plight of the Unicorn
Chapter 16
 
The long haired individual growled in frustration as he gave one final tug on the ropes. His wrists were on fire, the blood caked all the way down to his elbows. `Think! There has got to be a way out of this! There has to be!' Blue eyes flicked around the room, looking for anything that could aid him. `Damn it! Why is it so hard to think?' He blinked as his vision blurred, his head throbbing. He shook his head, trying to clear it.
 
“You know I hate it when beautiful things are damaged. Why do you think that so many people put priceless artifacts behind glass?”
 
Zechs froze, his ragged breathing increasing drastically.
 
“Now try and behave yourself. I'm going to get a wash cloth and some water to clean that mess up for you. I have some bandages in the bathroom that I can wrap our wrists with. I do however suggest that in the future you refrain from struggling,” the ginger haired man stated.
 
The sorcerer sighed, his eyes closed as he waited for the inevitable.
 
“Now… that wasn't that hard was it? Trust me, I've had many lovers in my day and every one of them has been thoroughly satisfied,” Treize claimed. He then took the wet cloth and carefully set about wiping the blood from bruised wrists. The blonde winced at the action, but otherwise remained silent.
 
“Now I trust you'll behave as I bandage your wounds. It would benefit you greatly if you didn't struggle.” The older man then reached forward, untying the knots from the rope.
 
Without a single bit of hesitation the blonde threw his hands forward, a blast of magic springing from his hands to strike his captor. Treize cried out in pain, collapsing to the ground. The sorcerer then leaped from the bed and bolted out of the room as fast as his exhausted body would allow him.
 
He raced through the hallway, throwing himself down the first set of stairs that he saw.
 
“He just had to fight, didn't he? Guards! Catch that man! I wouldn't want my prey escaping before I've had a chance to sample him,” Treize yelled out. He carefully picked himself off the ground, brushing out the wrinkles in his clothes.
 
Zechs swore as he threw another bolt of magic at the two men standing at the bottom of the stairwell. `I guess I didn't have enough energy to knock him out. I just have to find a way out of here quickly, before I run out of strength.'
 
The blonde jumped over the two men on the ground, eyes racing around the second hallway. He turned to the left, running past several doors until he turned the corner. Zechs then passed, listening for any signs of other guards. He heard the shuffling of shoes from the direction he had come and continued down the hallway. He then stumbled against the wall, his head spinning. `Not now! I have to keep going.'
 
He groaned in pain as he took the next right. He sighed in relief when he spotted yet another staircase. He then sprinted down the next flight, before reaching yet another hallway. “How many floors does this insane place have?”
 
“You're almost there. Take the next two rights and you'll reach another staircase. After that go left and you'll find the back door at the end.”
 
“What?” The blonde turned, trying to find the source of the voice.
 
“You don't have time, just go.”
 
Zechs nodded before turning right. He then followed the directions he had been giving, praying with every god up there that they wouldn't lead him astray. He finally let out a sob as he spotted the back door to the building. With his last bit of strength the young man left the cursed place, stumbling into the woods that surrounded the structure.
 
He managed to make it several more yards before his legs gave out, his body betraying him. His vision blurred; the whole world spun. Blue eyes managed to make out the faint shape of a person and a flash of red before his mind shut down, his head dropping to the grass.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Trowa… wake up. Trowa! Come on! I want to show you something. You have to get up!”
 
The brunette in the bed groaned in protest, digging himself deeper into the warm covers. Both had been up late into the night, piecing together the blonde's tragic past. After a great amount of reassurance and guidance both had fallen asleep; curled up together.
 
“It's too early to be up little one. Come back to bed,” the telepath murmured.
 
“But I'm already up. I can't go back to sleep now. Besides I was practicing outside,” Quatre exclaimed, his actions much too perky for the early hours of the morning.
 
Trowa yawned, rubbing the sleep from emerald eyes before turning his attention to the blonde. “Now if I see what you can do will you come back to bed with me?”
 
“I suppose so. But I won't be able to sleep. Look!” Quatre took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, holding his hands cupped together. A small flicker of flame appeared, burning softly before growing into the size of an orange. The blonde then clapped his hands together, extinguishing the fire.
 
Trowa's eyes widened in surprise, shocked that the young sorcerer could so quickly learn a spell like that after years of painful withdrawal, “How did you do that?”
 
“Magic of course,” Quatre giggled.
 
The brunette chuckled, pulling the blonde into the bed with him. “I know it was magic. I mean how did you know how to do it?”
 
The teen grinned as he snuggled into the other male's chest. “From all my teachers in the past. Every one of them taught me how to do that spell. I know how to do a lot of spells. I just couldn't get past that mental block. You showed me last night that it wasn't my fault. I don't have to be scared of what I can do.”
 
“You certainly do not. I'm very proud of you, little one. You did a very good job with that spell,” Trowa praised.
 
The blonde smiled brightly, laying his head on the telepath. `I'm still not tired though.'
 
“You know I heard that right?” the telepathic pointed out.
 
“Oh did you? I completely forgot you could do that,” Quatre remarked, his eyes twinkling with mischief.
 
“Why you little…” Trowa started but was cut off when the blonde quickly scampered off him, slipping out of the room.
“You're so going to get it!” the brunette called out, as he raced after the other male. Quatre squealed as the telepath lunged at him, twisting left to just miss being caught. He then bolted around the couch, only to be thrown onto it as Trowa darted the opposite direction to snag him.
 
The blonde pouted, as he gazed at the body over top of him.
 
“No fair. You read my mind so you knew which way I was going to run,” he commented.
 
“Who's the one who decided to start this?” Trowa added with a smirk.
 
“Very true,” Quatre admitted. He sighed as blue eyes stared into emerald green ones. “I don't know what I'd do without you.”
 
The brunette smiled warmly as he brushed a stray strand of blonde hair away from the teen's face, “I feel the same way, little one.”
 
The sorcerer blushed as he tilted his head up, lips brushing against the brunette's left ear. “I love you.”
 
Green eyes softened as he shifted his head, causing their lips to brush together. The blonde's blush deepened even more, as he lowered his head to the couch. Trowa followed, their mouths connecting once more. `Love you too, little one.' the telepath projected, as they continued to kiss.
 
Trowa slipped his hands around the blonde's waist, slender fingers gliding underneath the shirt to touch soft skin. He then reached out with him mind, making sure that Quatre wasn't hesitant before shifting his hands onto the blonde's stomach. He then skimmed them upwards, only lightly hitting sensitive nipples.
 
The blonde jerked up in surprise, causing fingertips to once again strike them. `Oh Trowa… Feels good.' Quatre thought, knowing the other teen would hear him.
 
The telepath grinned as he continued to touch the blonde, causing nipples to harden. Quatre gasped, his body twisting on the couch. Lips returned to his once more, as mouths clashed together. Trowa's tongue slipped into the warm cavern, running over gums and teeth. The blonde's mind spiked into a pleasure overload, thoughts so jumbled that the telepath had no possible chance of reading them.
 
“Well here I was thinking my dear sweet little brother went to his forest cabin every couple weeks to keep the voices at bay. I figured you just need some time to yourself. I never imagined you stashed a blonde cutie out here. For shame Trowa brother, I thought I taught you how to share.”
 
Quatre squealed in surprise, throwing his body against the brunette. He hid his reddened face, embarrassed beyond belief. Trowa meanwhile was glaring at his sister for all he was worth.
 
`He is not like that and you know it. He's really shy so please find some way to be civil.' Trowa stated in his sister's mind.
 
Kathy smiled at the two. “I'll be in the kitchen making some hot chocolate. You can tell me all about everything when it's finished.”
 
She made sure that the blonde was still hidden before winking at her brother. He rolled his eyes at her as she left the room. Trowa sighed as he hugged the nervous sorcerer.
 
“She's gone now, little one. You can stop hiding.”
 
“Oh my gosh, Trowa. She saw us… well you know. I'm so embarrassed. She's your sister. What is she going to think about me?” Quatre said sadly.
 
The brunette sighed as he kissed the blonde. “She's going to think that you're very good for me.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“I'm positive. She's going to end up caring for you just like she does me. So I think its time for us to go in there and introduce you properly,” Trowa informed.
 
Quatre took a deep breath before nodding.
 
TBC…
 
Well… I still have the angst muse. I can't seem to find the dark muse, but at least I have the angst muse. I also have the sap muse… Oh so much sap! I definitely still have the sap muse. Yay! They're still writing! I guess that first chapter wasn't a fluke! *does a happy dance*
 
Nagi: GAH!!!!!!