Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sex, Lies, Cassettes, and Digi-Destined ❯ Kari Makes Her Moves ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
SEX, LIES, CASSETTES, AND DIGI-DESTINED
PART 2: Kari Makes Her Moves


Robster80: This time, I'm gonna divide the fic into several parts, and maybe combine them after I finish.

TK: Best idea you've ever had.

R80: Not really. I did the same thing for "A New Destiny," and "Race For the Dragon Balls."

Kari: Kewl. Uh, are Tai, Sora, Matt, and Mimi still locked up in the closet?

Veemon80: Yep. We let them out once to eat, then tricked them into going back in and electrified the door.

(There is a sound of someone getting zapped.)

Matt's voice: YEEEEOOOOOOW!

Gotsumon: That... will ruin his hair.

R80: Same disclaimer as in the part 1: I don't own any of the characters, this is a Takari Lemon fic, so Takari-haters or Lemon-haters or kids under 17 please leave now! Also, TK and Kari are 17 in this fic. Kari, if you would fill in on where we left off?

TK: I d don't thin I want to hear this... (Exits)

Kari: Good! Then it won't spoil the surprise. Last time, I got a call from TK's mom asking me to help him watch their apartment while she's away on business for four days. It was perfect for me since I needed a plan to seduce TK...




Kari arrived at the Takaishi apartment with her suitcase early Friday morning. Mrs. Takaishi had to leave early to be able to reach her meeting
So Kari had to be over by 6:15 in the morning. She gently knocked on the door, and was let in my TK's mother. The grateful parent expressed her thanks, gave Kari several lists, and then rushed out the door.

Kari examined the lists. One was of important phone numbers, another of her timetable of meetings and when Mrs. Takaishi would probably call, and the last one was a grocery list should Kari and TK need to go shopping. She posted the lists onto the refrigerator, and then went to Mrs. Takaishi's room to put her suitcase on the large bed she would be using during her stay.

Kari quietly unpacked her clothes, separating her planned outfits for the next three days. By the time she was done, it was almost seven. [I wonder when TK'll get up?] Quietly she made her way to his bedroom door, which was unlocked. She slowly opened it to see TK lying in bed, sleeping soundly. She caught her breath when she saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt, but just his boxers.

Kari admired her view of him from the door, remembering the benefits of their stay together for the weekend. [No Davis, no annoying brothers, no parents... just the two of us, alone. Oh, Takeru! I want you so badly now. But, not just yet. I can wait just a bit longer...]

"Kari.." TK muttered in his sleep, surprising Kari. [He's dreaming about me?]

"You're so beautiful... I love you and everything you do..."

Kari's heart began to race. He loved her. He honestly loved her. "I love you, too, sexy," she quietly whispered to him. Silently, she closed the door and sneaked away. Finding herself in the kitchen, she checked the refrigerator to see what was there. "Eggs... oranges... bacon... juice... Looks like we'll have all of those for breakfast."


************************************************* *******************************


TK was having a wonderful dream. He had finally confessed his love to Kari while they were alone in the Digital World. "Kari... you're so beautiful... I love you and everything you do." Her reply sent joy throughout him:

"I love you, too, sexy."

The words sounded like a whisper, but TK could hear them clear. Suddenly, the dream changed. He was in a pink void, and there was a king-sized bed near him. Then, he realized he was naked, but he saw Kari and forgot everything. She was lying in bed under the satin sheets. The way the sheets hugged her heavenly body told him she was also naked.

"Take me, Takeru," she whispered lovingly. "Please?"

TK couldn't resist. He leapt at the bed and Kari.

Suddenly, a loud buzzing sound interrupted his dream, which suddenly came crashing down. TK flew his eyes open to see his alarm clock going off at 8. "Oh, damn it all!" he mumbled as he shut off the buzzing alarm. "That's the twentieth time now I've had that dream about Kari. This time it went farther than I could even dare to imagine... and it was so good!" Getting out of bed, he sighed heavily. "If only it wasn't a dream..."

TK then grabbed a buttoned shirt and threw it on, but didn't button it. He groggily made his way to the kitchen, half awake. He smelled cooking and said aloud, "Breakfast smells good, Mom-!" Suddenly, he remembered that his mother had to leave early that morning for her four-day business trip.

[Then who's in the kitchen right now-?] TK stopped dead in his tracks and his jaw dropped when he saw who and what was there. Kari was at the cutting board slicing an orange, but she was wearing just an apron and a pair of pink panties. On the stove, two eggs and several strips of bacon were frying in a pan.

Kari looked over to see TK and smiled. "Good morning," she said cheerfully. "Breakfast will be ready in a few seconds after I slice this orange." She then resumed her slicing.

TK groaned and slapped his hand to his forehead. "Oh man! I must still be dreaming." Suddenly, he felt a light pinch on his butt. "Ow!" he said lightly, then looked to see Kari standing right next to him, still wearing just the apron and panties. "You look wide awake to me," she said. "Now, please sit down so we can have breakfast."

TK sat in a chair at the table while Kari went to shut off the stove. He noticed the table was already set for two when she returned with the eggs and bacon, a bowl of oranges, and a jug of grape juice. As she was setting everything down, she leaned in a way that TK accidentally saw down the apron to her breasts. Looking away, and blushing, he said, "Not that I'm being rude, but how come you're here?"

Kari sat down and poured two cups of juice for them. "You can thank our parents for that. You mom called my house Wednesday night and asked if I would help you housesit while she was gone. My mom already told her I would before I knew anything."

They began to eat their meal while TK continued to ask her questions. "Didn't you have any plans for this weekend?"

"Not really. My folks are also going out of town this weekend, so it would be just Tai and me. Any plans I had would involve you, anyway, so this stay counts as part of my plans. It's a relief, actually, since this way I wouldn't have to put up with Tai and Mimi banging each other all night."

TK stopped, as he was about to eat his last piece of bacon. "You're kidding! Tai and Mimi, lovers?!"

Kari bit into an orange slice before she replied. "Yep. I recorded them three weeks ago with my TalkGirl, and played the tape to Sora since she had a right to know. Boy, was she mad when I left her place."

TK raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Oh really? Tai never mentioned this when I spoke to him on Wednesday. You see, I did a similar stunt with my TalkBoy that same night; only it was at my brother's place... with him and Sora screwing each other. Tai was pissed as hell."

Kari almost choked on her last bit of egg at this. "Oh my god! You mean that three weeks ago tonight, our brothers and their supposed girlfriends cheated on each other?!" She then started laughing at this, and TK soon joined her. They were also laughing at each other since they used the same trick on their older brothers.

TK then stopped laughing when he felt part of him stiffen. Realizing the cause, he then asked, "Uh, Kari? Why are you dressed like that?"

Kari had also stopped laughing and finished her orange. "Well, it was kinda hot after I got here, and I didn't want to mess with the thermostat settings. I think it's still hot."

"I'm not hot."

Kari eyed him, seductively, though TK didn't notice as he drank the last of his juice. "That's because you're in just your boxers and your shirt's unbuttoned." [And it's making me excited.]

TK gulped as he realized she was right. "I... think I'll go pick out my wardrobe for today before I shower." Quickly he took his empty dishes to the sink, and walked away to his room, trying to hide his erection.

However, Kari had seen it. <That settles it! I can't hold back any longer!> She put away her dirty dishes, then rushed to her room for the condom box before she went to TK's door. She knocked once. "May I come in?"

"S-sure, Kari," came a nervous reply. Kari nervously took the door handle and turned it, opening the door and entered the room. She hid the condoms behind her back as she saw TK without his shirt. [Just relax, girl,] she told herself in her mind. [You've seen him shirtless at the pool and beach before. This is nothing new... although you want him so bad right now.] She quietly closed the door with her back before walking up to him.

TK was nervous. He prayed that Kari didn't see his boner as she approached him. "Is anything wrong, Kari?"

"Takeru..." she began, calling him by his real name. "There's something I need to tell you." She took a deep breath, locking her brown eyes into his blue eyes. "I love you. I always have for the past nine years we've known each other, but I didn't realize it fully until recently. I love you... with all my heart."

TK lost his voice for a minute. His dream had come true finally. At least, most of his dream had. Finding his voice at long last, he exclaimed, "Kari, I love you, too! Ever since we first met, and after we faced Piedmon together, I realized we had a special bond between us. As time went by, I grew fond of you everyday, and it became love when I moved her five years ago. I was just afraid-."

"We both were, Takeru. But, I was more afraid than you. But that fear is gone now, and what I'm about to say next comes from my heart." Kari blushed like mad before she said; "I want to make love to you... and you to me."

TK's jaw dropped again, and his hardness increased, telling him to take her. He did want to, but he didn't think Kari would agree to it this quickly after they confessed their love to each other. "You... you're serious about that?"

"I think the time's right. We're here, all alone for four days, without our brothers or parents to watch over us. And Davis is gone on that cruise for a few more weeks." Kari then noticed TK's erection beginning to limp. [Shit! I shouldn't have brought that jerk's name up! Still I think I can bring it back.] Quickly, she tossed the box of condoms on his bed and embraced him in an open-mouth kiss, her tongue hungrily made it's way into his mouth, and began to roam inside it.

TK was happy, scared, and excited all at once. His penis became erect again as he felt her body close to his. His eye glance to the bed where he saw the box she had hidden behind her back. [She IS serious!] He then gave into the temptation and closed his eyes, his arms wrapping around her to return the embrace and his tongue returning the French kiss. His fingers ran slowly over her bare shoulders and back until they found the apron strings, and pulled them loose. Reluctantly, he broke the passionate kiss to remove the rest of the apron from her before resuming.

The shedding of the apron brought some relief to Kari as her body temperature rose. She pulled her body close to TK's as they again French kissed, touching his bare chest with hers. The contact of his bare skin against hers fueled her lust to an incredible degree. She quickly slid her hand into his boxers and grabbed his cock. Gently she squeezed him, excited by the soft and firm flesh in her fingers.

TK moaned into the kiss from the touch of Kari's hand on his dick. He moved his lips to her neck and nipped at it while moving his one hand down her back slowly until he came to her panties. He moved his hand under the fabric and began to caress he ass.

Kari enjoyed what TK was doing to her. She increased the pressure to her squeezes on him, telling him physically not to stop. He didn't, but he slid his free hand down the front of her panties, where he slowly inserted a finger into her virgin pussy while the others touched her pubic hairs. It was her turn to moan loudly as he moved his finger in her and pleased her. She released his cock and removed her hand before she slid the boxers off him.

Deciding not to be left behind, TK reluctantly stopped his caresses except for at the neck and removed Kari's panties. He then turned her slowly towards him bed and laid her on her back before moving on top of her. They kissed again until TK trailed kisses down her face, neck and shoulders. Cupping her left tit in his hand, he then started to lick her nipple while using his free hand to caress her other breast. His one finger gently rubbed her free nipple as he did this.

"Takeru," he heard her between moans. "Please don't stop. You're making me crazy... and it feels so good." TK did stop, but only for a second before he took the nipple into his mouth and began to suck gently on it. This sent new waves of passion throughout Kari, who moaned a little louder. Finally, she said, "Come inside me. Hurry!"

TK released her mounds and sat up. Quickly he grabbed the condom box from the one edge of the bed and opened it. He took out a condom and removed the wrapper, but then Kari snatched it form him and proceeded to put it on his shaft for him. She then leaned back and opened her legs to expose her dripping pussy.

TK positioned himself at her opening and leaned towards her. "Here I come, Hikari."

"Takeru, take me now!"

TK took a deep breath, then shoved himself inside her carefully. Kari gasped as her former virgin box adjusted to his invasion. She felt his arms moving underneath her and his gentle voice saying, "Are you hurt?"

"No. You're just bigger than your finger was. Also... maybe one day we won't need the rubber." She wrapped her arms and legs around him loosely. "I love you, my Takeru."

"I love you, too, Hikari... my angel." TK then began to slide in and out of her, slowly and softly. Kari gasped and sighed, unable to say any coherent words as she felt his passion inside her. He was also at a loss for words as with each re-entry the warmth of her womanhood engulfed him. As she approached an orgasm, Kari tightened her grip on TK, moaning louder and louder until she felt her lips and tongue against his in another French kiss.

They both shouted in their kiss as they came together, TK filling the condom with his seed. Once the rush was over, the laid on one side. They were still connected, and remained silently content for a moment in each other's arms

"Takeru," Kari cooed softly, tears running from her eyes. "That was wonderful."

TK smiled lovingly at her. "Hikari, I love you even more than ever, and am I the first? You pleased me perfectly as if it were natural to you."

Kari couldn't help but laugh, since it was almost naturally. "Well, I asked Sora and Mimi for tips on how I could please you. That's why I played that tape for Sora." She then rested her head under his chin. "Besides... I love your cock and how good it feels inside me."

TK began to stroke her hair as he held her. "I love having my cock inside you. You're so beautiful. Did I... Did I please you?"

"In more ways than one. Have you... ever done it before?"

"Not until now. I had to seek help, too. That's really why I saw Tai the other day. He almost refused, but after I played the tape of Matt and Sora, he was a little eager to help."

"Isn't that a little mean? I mean, ratting out your brother and his best friend's girl like that?"

"Isn't that kinda like what you did with Tai and Mimi? Besides, I owed matt for making me go on that dinner date with Jun for him, and nearly ruing our friendship."

"Point taken," Kari said, frowning at the memory. She was so mad and TK for that, she was ready to date Davis to get even until Matt confessed everything to her, and she gave him another black eye to match the one TK had given him earlier. Shaking away the thought, she snuggled closer to TK. "So, what shall we do today?"

TK slowly removed himself from her, then took off the condom carefully and threw it in the garbage basket next to his bed. "Well, I'd like to go see the new James Bond movie this afternoon." Then he noticed the time was 10:30. "But first, I believe I was going to take my morning shower."

Kari sat up and purred. "I like the sound of that, especially since we both need it after making love. Is there room enough for two in your shower?"

TK grinned deviously. "Only one way to find out."


******************************************************* *************************


The water felt nice against Kari's skin as she and TK began to take their shower. He was applying his now soapy hands to her upper and lower back, which felt good, but not very. "Are you going to wash just my back?"

"No," TK said with a grin. "But I need to start somewhere that you won't get much satisfaction, or else I'll accidentally save it for last and ruin the moment."

"I... I see," Kari tried to say as she felt him now on her ass. "What time does the movie start?"

TK then moved his hands to Kari's front, starting with her slim stomach. "I think they usually have matinees start from one to two o'clock. I'll have to check the newspaper when we're done." He then proceeded to rub the rest of her body.

Kari smiled as his hands moved on her breasts. "You're so relaxed about washing my body."

TK nibbled her earlobe. "Having sex with you first helps. Don't you agree?"

"Mm-hmm." She then washed the soap off her and faced him. "Now it's my turn."

TK handed her the soap before turning his back to her. Kari giggled as she first applied the lather to his butt, then his back. "You have a sexy, athletic back."

"Really? I never knew since I can't look at my back. I wonder how I got it?"

Kari turned him around and began to wash his chest. "Well, you are a star basketball player at school. That also makes you very popular with the girls." She then applied the soap to his penis, slightly making it stiffen from her touch. "Among other reasons." She added this with a smile

TK then leaned down and kissed Kari on the lips. "Popularity means nothing... especially if I don't have you. I like what you're doing to me, but we just made love a few minutes ago, and we do need to find out about the movie."

"Okay, but only because you're so hot."

"You're not bad yourself." They finished showering, got dressed, and checked the morning paper for the show times.

"Here it is!" Kari exclaimed. "The first matinee of the movie starts at 1:30. We can eat out on the way."

TK kissed her cheek. "You read my mind. I don't know if I should be scared or not." They then got on their shoes, grabbed their wallets, and the walked out."


******************************************************* *************************


Mimi waited in the lobby of the apartment building Tai and his family lived in until Tai came down and walked over to her. They hugged and kiss quickly before Mimi said, "Sora'll meet us at the park, but I don't think she sounded happy to talk to me."

"Funny," Tai said as he led her out the door. "That's kinda how Matt was when I called him. I have a feeling they know about us."

Mimi looked at him. "But, how would they have known?"

"That's a mystery in itself. How did you sound to Sora when you called her?"

"I tried to hide my anger, but I don't think I succeeded. Maybe I gave it away that we, or at least I, know about her and Matt."

"Well, let's not worry about that now. If they know we now, then fine. If not, we'll let them know."


End part 2

Gotsumon: Uh-oh! We're leading up to a big fight, I can see that!

Veemon80: Strange, though. That scene wasn't originally in the first draft. Neither was the shower scene-. (Gets hit by a flying book) OW!

Kari's voice: You hentai!

Veemon80: Hey, hit the writer, not the muse-Digimon! I'm not writing this stuff! Speaking of the boss, where is he?

(TK rushes in)

TK: Better make tracks, you two! Davis let out Tai and the others from the closet.

Gotsumon: Fortunately, Robster80 shares his D-3 and terminal with me. Digi-Egg of Friendship, DIGI-ARMOR ENERGIZE! And Hurry!

(Veemon80 armor-digivolves into Raidramon. Gotsumon jumps onto him.)

Gotsumon: TK, you finish this up for me! HI-HO, BLUE THUNDER! AWAY!

Raidramon: Color me gone! (Runs off with Gotsumon on back.)

TK: (Faces audience) In the next part, Tai, Mimi, Sora, and Matt confront each other about their secret affairs, and Davis comes back from his cruise early to increase the trouble.

Davis's voice: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, BK!

TK: R&R, please! (Runs off.) AND MY NAME'S TK!!!!!!!