Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Owned ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Owned
A fanfic by Tsukino Kage Spectre set in "Ranma One Half" by Rumiko Takahashi with cameos from various other series belonging to their respective owners.

***

"No! Akane, please open your eyes!" Ranma nearly cried to see his fiance laid so low, now dying. "I never got the chance to tell you, tell you that I love you."
This last was said in a whisper. Saffron was defeated, but it seemed to be too late. Ranma poured all his will into making her live, pushing his Ki into her, giving her his energy. Akane opened her eyes, the lifeforce from Ranma flowing into her, making her live.
"Master?" Akane inquired to a very stunned Ranma.

***

The trip home by boat was uneventful except for one thing. Ranma and Akane were made to share a cabin by the fathers much to the other suitor's dismay, and Akane's secret delight.
"Alone at last my Master," Akane purred at Ranma as they were in the cabin, in the dead of night.
"Ah, Akane," Ranma began. "Why do you call me that."
"Because I have seen the truth," Akane replied, getting to her knees before him, and reaching for his drawstrings, causing him to panic.
"Please hold still, I really want this Master," Akane called to him.
"There you go again," Ranma told her, but held still. Secretly, he always had fantasies of Akane being submissive and loving to him, and now, it seemed to actually be becoming reality. "Care to explain the Master bit?"
"When you used your energies to heal me, you linked our souls together," Akane began. Then she continued telephatically, 'We can even talk in our heads now.'
"Woah!" Ranma cried out. "How'd you do that?"
'Like this,' Akane replied with her mind, showing him images and sending feelings of how.
'Yeah,' Ranma answered back, getting the hang of it. 'It's a little weired, but I can get used to it.'
'Your will was stronger than mine, and I was weakened by near death,' Akane continued. 'The experience caused your fantasy of my becoming your loveslave to imprint on me, causing me to become as I am now.'
'Then I'll just turn you back,' Ranma declared. 'You shouldn't be like this! It's wrong for me to take advantage of you.'
'Please don't change me back!' Akane exclaimed alarmed. 'I like what I am now. I like being this way since I can now express my love to you unlike before, when all I did was get angry. I couldn't help it, even when I tried to be nice, I just got mad at you for some reason. Please don't turn me back to what I was, I was a horrible person!'
'Okay then, but must you be my slave?' Ranma asked.
'I want to be, Master,' Akane replied. 'I want to obey, to feel my will submerged. I love the feeling of helplessness before you and only you.'
'Okay then slave,' Akane came suddenly at the acknoledgement. it was only a small orgasm, but noticeable. 'Slave.'
Ranma said it again, with the same response. Grinning he set to instructing his slave on proper behavior around him.
'If your my slave, you obey my every order right?' Ranma asked.
'Yes Master,' Akane replied. 'What is your command?'
'First of all, I like nice girls,' Ranma told her. 'I prefer innocence to sluttiness, and cuteness to overwhelming whorish looks. Cute means a certain behavior. No hitting me for things, being generally a nice, open, caring person, and not someone prone to violence. That means you'll have to control the rages you go into.'
Akane shed a tear to think of how she had disappointed him with her actions of before, of how horrible she had been to him, but jerked her head up and down at his words, saying, 'Yes Master, I hear and obey. Thank you for giving me another chance.'
'You're welcome,' Ranma replied. 'You can't let anyone know of this. Kami know how they would react, so in public, just call me Ranma, but I want you to gradually treat me nicer. Save the Master stuff for conversations in private, like our heads.'
'Yes Master,' Akane acknowledged, still on her knees before him, becoming wet at the way she was displayed before him, the thought of him ordering her was arousing her.
'Oh yeah, get rid of P-chan and Ryoga,' Ranma frowned. 'Actually, I wasn't supposed to tell you since I promised him, but I suppose it doesn't matter now. They're one and the same. Ryoga has a Jusenkyo curse to turn into a little piglet, and he made me promise not to tell before he used the P-chan thing to get closer to you.'
Akane felt enraged at that, which Ranma noticed. It was, however, directed at Ryoga for once, not him.
'That, that...!' Akane fumed. 'Master, please let me deal with him! I'll have P-chan fixed!'
'Good idea!' Ranma laughed. 'You have my blessings.'
'Thank you Master,' Akane cooed as her smile returned.
'In bed though,' Ranma ordered. 'I want a passionate and enthusiastic lover, someone very imaginative and into all sorts of games for amusement and variety's sake, but one still submissive to my desires and direct orders.'
'I can be whatever you want me to be Master,' Akane thought to him. 'Just as long as I'm with you.'
'I also decree that if you didn't do it before, for you to shave your pussy, arms, legs and any other part of your body of all hair except at the top of your head at least once a week.' Ranma directed.
'I do that anyway Master,' Akane confessed.
'You'll also learn to better yourself in the art and in the kitchen,' Ranma told her. 'I will train you personally on the former, but you must not serve me anything you cooked until you can eat it yourself. If you must, use Ryoga or my Pop to test it out on, and don't let them railroad it to me.'
'Yes my Master,' Akane was so wet now, that her juices were dripping down the panties she was wearing, staining her skirt noticeably.
'And as a start, I want you to pick out a sexy exercise outfit when you practise the art. None of those gi you used before.' Ranma decreed.
'Yes my Master,' Akane was visibly straining to hold in her arousal at this point.
'Now I want you to dance for my pleasure as you strip out of those clothes and then strip me,' Ranma ordered as he layed back on the bed, his head and back against the wall. He too was very aroused, both at the way she looked and the submissive attitude, but also at the feeling of power he had over her.
'Yes Master,' Akane swiftly complied. She stood and proudly displayed her form to her Master as she then began to sway to some unheard music. She gyrated her hips left and right, raising her arms above her head slowly caressing from there to the shoulders. Her wetness was very noticeable, and the smell of her feminine arousal filled the small room, causing Ranma's own arousal to ascend.
The arms reached up for the heavens and she bent backwards at the waist, stretching the shirt she wore on her rock hard nipples. She straightened, turned, and bent her arms to the hem of her shirt, clasping hold and slowly raising them above her until they were completely removed from her person and dropped on the floor. She turned around and bent down, making the outline of her cute butt visible on her skirt, removing her socks and shoes slowly, first the left and then the right. Turning around again, she proudly displayed her bra clad chest to her Master with a smile, her best one, that made the light seem all the brighter. She reached back, gyrating her hips again as she unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the ground while her arms covered her bared tits. She slowly lowered those arms to reveal her mounds, the nipples standing out. She tweaked both with her hands, driving a moan out of her. She played for them for a few more seconds, drawing pleasure both from her own touch and the look of her Master as she played with herself before him. She then stilled her hips as she reached below her skirt. Grasping the hem of her panties, she raised her left leg and slid it off, then did the same to her right. She brought the soaking wet cloth to her nose and breathed deeply of her own arousal, then licked off some juices on it.
Ranma came at the erotic sight, his first that night, staining his boxers and pants. Panting he tried to regain his breath as Akane giggled at his reaction.
"It's only the beginning my Master," Akane smiled mischievously. "The best is yet to come."
She slid to her knees, dropping the soiled panties on his face. Ranma took in her scent and put it to the side of the bed as she pulled down his pants, running her hands up and down his bared legs, causing goosebumps to appear. She unclasped the ties of his Chinese shirt one by one, caressing his chest and shoulders, causing him to shiver with desire and anticipation. His cock had by now grown large again.
The shirt came off, and Akane clasped the gartered hem of his boxers, pulling them down. She cooed and ahhed as his member came into view, her eyes widening. She pulled of his boxers, the last of his clothes, (he didn't wear socks) and stood up again, admiring his fabulous body as he admired hers. She resumed her belly dance, left hand going up to heaven as her right worked loose the clasp of her skirt. Her gyrations worked it loose slowly over her body, exposing her well shaved cunt, outer lips puffed open. It glistened with juices, the sparkling lights playing of the fluid, flashing hypnotically with each pulse of her hips as her right hand joined her left, then both waved around with the dance. She turned around, displaying her cute ass to Ranma's gaze, the swings making it seem inviting. She turned back and resumed the pace of her dance, sensually displaying herself as she felt her arousal grow and grow and grow...
Ranma groaned at his hard-on, watching his beautiful slave put out for him. And to think, she was still a virgin, still innocent of the pleasures of the flesh!
Admittedly, so was he. This would be the first time for both of them.
"Well done slave," Ranma told her. She squealed in delight at the praise. She orgasmed powerfully, so much so that she fell to her knees before him, unable to hold herself up on her legs. She panted for breath, and when she recovered she answered him.
"Thank you Master," Akane replied, her breath coming back. "May this humble slave now pleasure you personally?"
"Yes," Ranma said. "You can suck me off. And make sure the blowjob is a superb one."
"Yes Master!" Akane giggled, happy to please her Lord. She bent down some more, climbing up the bed on him until her face was level with his twelve inch long by three-fourths inch wide monster. She licked at the head of his member, causing Ranma to groan his pleasure. Akane then attacked his balls with her mouth, making sucking noises as she licked all over them, the sensation driving Ranma wild. She intensified her assault, making the arousal both felt increase rapidly.
Then she moved her head back and swallowed his length to her throat, suppressing her gag reflex through the thoughts of the pleasure to be gained.
Ranma felt her throat massage his dick and he nearly came, but still held back, savoring the feel of her wonderful mouth. It was easier said than done, but he wasn't a world-class martial artist for nothing. Having self control was standard for the profession.
Akane felt her Master's readiness, and swiftly moved her face so that she only sucked the tip of his penis, her hand massaging up and down the rest of his shaft. Ranma held onto her head by the hair as he orgasmed powerfully, blasting his wad into her throat. Akane swallowed it all, not wasting a single drop of his delicious sperm, glad to feel her Master's pleasure as she cleaned him up.
Ranma came down to earth and ordered Akane to lay down beside him on the bed. He moved atop her, then slid down until his face was on the level of her pussy, but Akane looked at him with alarm as he took his first swirling lick of her exposed clitoris.
"Master," Akane looked concernedly at him, and Ranma looked up at her face. "There is no need for you to lower yourself to the level of your slave. You need not pleasure me. What is important is your pleasure."
"But pleasuring you gives me pleasure," Ranma told her. "When you're happy, I'm happy. So just sit back and enjoy it."
Satified by his argument, Akane proceeded to do just that , throwing herself into the pleasure she felt. Ranma returned to ministering to her pussy, licking away slowly at the lips and clit, then pushing his index finger into the opening. She moaned her response to the pleasure, her mind washing away at the feelings she was getting.
Ranma inserted a second finger, his middle one, into her canal, increasing her pleasure even more. With just three more pulses of his hands as Ranma sucked on her clit, Akane came with her most powerful orgasm yet. As Akane had done to him, he cleaned up her pot, and let her recover as he got into position for the coup de grace.
Akane regained her mind to see her Lord position his stiffness on her velvety opening. With a short thrust, he was in her, and she moaned again at the feeling as he too expressed aloud his joy.
For Ranma, it was a dream come true. he had wanted her for over a year, ever since he first saw her in the buff. For Akane, it was the same, loving as she did the man who now tamed her wildness. Ranma soon encountered her barrier of innocence, and looking at her face as she gave a nod, he quickly rammed it down.
Akane shed a tear, both at the pain, and the joy she felt. Now she truly was his, the deal sealed by the taking of her virginity. There was no turning back now. Ranma thrust in as far as he could go, then he withdrew, to thrust in again and again and again. Each thrust drove his member deeper into Akane.
Ranma felt the pleasure in great gouts of white hot flashing in his mind. She was so tight, so pure. Her passionate moans drove him on, and soon, she was meeting him halfway in and out, trying to keep contact between them as plentiful as possible.
They both felt the crescendo build, and both came together, a powerful dual ecstasy more intense than any sensation they ever felt before. They were barely conscious as the pleasure subsided, and instead of fighting the fatigue, they just cuddled together and fell asleep in the afterglow as Ranma had his rapidly deflating manhood right over the opening to Akane's womanhood.

***

The wedding was nearly a disaster. But it didn't matter to Ranma or Akane, they knew their destiny now. Unbeknownst to all, they had already used the Nanniichuan water in the cask, and all that everyone fought over was but plain tapwater. Akane had stolen it to give to Ranma when her father showed her where it was, restoring his full manhood and curing the curse. People were shocked at the laughter both had at the faces of those who competed for the false water, and even more shocked by the passionate kiss they shared and the urging they gave the minister to continue the ceremony. The parents were not ones to miss such an opportunity, even though Genma was smarting at losing his chance at the cure to his curse. The rest were either knocked out or too shocked to do anything as the couple exchanged vows before the altar, and kissed again as husband and wife.
As Akane and Ranma left for a short honeymoon trip to a prearranged onsen in the country, Ryoga felt his world shatter around him. Ranma had won again. He raced away from the dojo, looking to lose himself and leave the pain behind. It wasn't long until he was across the ocean at San Francisco.
Xian Pu, Ukyo, and Kodachi were in a similar state of shock. Ranma had simply ignored them in favor of Akane, and now, their chance was gone.
Kodachi was the first, suprisingly, to break down and cry. Xian Pu tried to hold it in, but could not keep the tears from escaping. Ukyo was gone, bawling as she went away at a dead run, soon followed by the other girls, a sighing Ku Lon, and finally Konatsu. Mu Tsu raced after his beloved as he sought to comfort her, though the grin on his face showed all the reaction he had to recent events. Happosai just shrugged and went on his way as the parents danced a jig, their joy all too obvious.
Kuno awoke from his unscheduled nap and vowed to stop Saotome at all cost as he raced after them.
Kasumi just smiled at the entire events, glad that the chaos was finally resolved and that her little sister was together with Ranma at last.
That left Nabiki, who spent most of the night staring off into space, her mouth opening and closing soundlessly. Kuno landed back in the dojo within the hour, making a hole through the roof over the spot were he went to sleep that night as Nabiki continued to remain catatonic. This was definitely NOT what she expected!

***

Ranma, being somewhat of a traditionalist when treating women as taught by his mother in the short time he knew her (what, you thought Genma knew anything about being a gentleman?), was carrying Akane into the resort cottage in the customary postion, hands going around her front and behind her knees as she molded herself to his chest.
Once inside, he set her down on the bed and stripped down to his birthday suit, ordering her to get up and dance another striptease for his pleasure.
"As you command, so I obey my Master," Akane said as she smiled and stood. Ranma never tired of the slave talk, the way she said it always got him stirring in arousal.
As for Akane, she was in a constant state of mild arousal whenever she was around her Master, and every order she obeyed made the pleasure always increase, no matter how small or menial the task.
She began gyrating her hips as she slipped out the headgear of her wedding dress. She caressed the front of her body with both hands as she moved them to the front, pulling of the elbow length white silk gloves that came with the outfit slowly, throwing them behind her with a flourish. She bent down and removed her heels and stockings equally slow, savoring the feel of running her hands up and down from her thighs to the toes as she did so. She got up from her bending position and turned gracefully to show her back to him as she reached behind to the zipper holding her dress in place. She unzipped it and held the top of the dress to herself, slipping her arms and shoulders off one after another. She unclasped her white silk bra, and held it up with the rest of her top outfit. She turned back to him and exposed her unclad chest to his gaze as she let the garments she was holding up fall. With gentle swaying to and fro of her hips, she caused the dress to drop to the floor, leaving her only in panties that were rapidly becoming wet.
She continued to dance as she stepped out of the dress, raising her arms above her head and tilting that up to exposed her neck, her nipples hardened and thrust out. She brought her hands down to her chest to tease her nipples, moaning at the way she lewdly displayed herself, then she dropped her right hand down to her soaking wet white thong panties, bringing the hand inside behind the garment as she stimulated herself from within.
She then removed her panties suddenly, and they went flying through the air to land at Ranma's chest as he had his head back to the headboard of the bed. He brought them to his lips and tasted her juices on them, then took a ling sniff of her arousal.
Akane meanwhile, continued to dance sensually, contorting herself now in various poses. She displayed herself in profile, hands on hips as she strutted to and fro in front of the bed.
Ranma order her to stop and to come mount him. He postioned himself prone on the bed as she slid atop him, Bringing her chest in front of his mouth. He suckled her left nipple, bringing her to orgasm, and then her right, until she came again. Then she positioned her twat in front of his straight arrow-like member, lowering herself on him with a moan. She then went up and down, up and down, riding him like the horse for which he was named. She screamed as she orgasmed, the tightness of her squeezing pussy causing his own release with a grunt. She then went at it again.
She repeated the procedure for two more orgasms for each of them both, each greater than the last. Then she lowered the rest of her body on top of his and laid still as they finally went to sleep, his sword of love still thrust into her hilt as it rapidly deflated.

***

Ranma and Akane spent two days and two nights of near endless passion at the resort, most of it naked in bed or on quiet walks together around the grounds. Ranma resolved to begin Akane's instruction to get better in the art as soon as they got back.
For now though, the two just enjoyed themselves, and while the time passed as on bout of wild sex after another, the wedding night stood out, as did two other incidents in the onsen, one which was never repeated as the owner lectured them on proper use of the facilities after nearly catching them in the act.

***

Ranma and Akane went to soak in the private pool behind their cottage. it was now the afternoon after the night of the wedding. Ranma got there first, he was completely naked, without a single article of clothing. Akane was still in the change booth.
'Husband and wife,' Ranma mused. He liked that thought.
'Master!' Ranma turned at the telephatic call to behold Akane, coming to join him in a genuine eensy-weensy tiny yellow polka dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today.
He knew not of the song that connected to that line nor did he care, as her white dotted bikini was the 'string' type, with only enough cloth in front of her chest to cover the nipples which stood out rock hard against the material. It was held together by small, nearly invisible string. The rest of her breast was bare to his eyes, which roved with great appreciation at the attire. She bikini bottom was so bare, it was obvious that she shaved her pussy hair as it only covered directly the opening of her vagina with another panel of cloth, which ontinued in a strip around to cover the crack of her ass, leaving the rest of the crotch and and ass bare except for another nearly invisible string to hold it in place. On her navel was a little jewel, looking like a diamond but intellectually, Ranma knew to be fake. It glistened hypnotically as her hips swayed during her walk.
Clearly, she wanted to play, and Ranma was willing to oblige her, as shown by his hardened shaft. She ground her crotch forward to him, then gyrated her hips as she walked into the water, the jewel in her navel glistening. She was now upon him, and while in the water, they met, he pushing into her velvet opening with his tool as the pleasure took them over, the white hot gouts of passion driving them both wild.
Akane ground herself on his member, pushing him all the way in as the flimsy material covering her opening was shoved by his tool to the side of the opening while she still wore the suprisingly strong though deceptively weak looking garment.
She stood still and began to massage him with only her pussy muscles as his member was buried in her to the hilt. The sensation of her tightness grasping him and releasing again and again was intense, and soon, he could not hold in the passionate release. He groaned as he came in her, she coming in response with a short scream.
The scream brought the attention of the owner and operator who was just outside. By the time, he made it to them, they were already resting, the water up to their necks as they lay together, Akane's head on Ranma's chest.
He lectured them, as told, on how he didn't want body fluids in the pool, while the two just nodded their heads and let him tire himself out. As he left, they smiled at each other, the gaze carrying a message to defy him.
Akane stood back and began to belly dance once more, her hips moving to an unheard beat, her hands moving to her back, taking off the string holding her top in place. She let it fall to the water, floating as her hardened nipples stood out, glistening with the moisture on them. Then her bikini bottom was also gone, now in the water as well, her pussy moving up and down, in and out of view of the water, as she played with her nipples. Ranma reached out and then fondled them as she reached for his groin, moving her hands up and down swiftly on his shaft. They stopped as she ground her mound to his groin. She took them both to heaven as she swiftly moved up and down, up and down, on his hardened cock, the kinkiness of their actions driving them to come swiftly and powerfully.
As it subsided, they once more lay back, simply basking in each other's presence, sharing the love they felt.

***

Akane had gone shopping just that afternoon before, during the day after the night they arrived just for her suprise to her Master. Now on the second day, they packed up to head home. The honeymoon was short, but they intended to keep it that way so that they could go back to Nerima quickly to solve the various problems involved back home. Akane resolve to keep her surprise for another day.
The reception they got at the dojo was most joyous, though Nabiki still seemed to be in shock, staring at them without a word, only mumbling her congratulations as they passed her.
Ranma and Akane had discussed the plan the previous day and on the trip back (what, you thought they spent all day on sex?). Genma would just have to go. The old Ranma might have tolerated his old man, but after the Jusendo incident, Ranma couldn't find it in his heart to be so forgiving anymore. He had nearly lost so much that day, and it finally opened his eyes to the truth of his situation, one which he purposely blinded himself to since it would mean losing hope of a peaceful resolution. Clearly, that was not possible. He had at last grown up at the cost of his innocence.
The Niujiechu contingent were the largest threat. They would never give him up, and thus would place Akane in danger to get him. She WAS an obstacle after all, and as Xian Pu stated long ago, 'Obstacles are for killing'. He simply could not let that be, as he found himself falling in love with her all over again, much to his slave's delight.
Both their sets of parents had quirks, but it was the fathers who were the threat. Nodoka was fucking nuts (emphasis on fucking), but both Genma and Soun were greedy, lazy bastards that wanted to live off the sweat of their children. They would have to go.
Nabiki was also a possible threat. She made a living from their suffering, nearly as much as the fathers did. She wasn't about to give up the best source of her income any time soon.
Kasumi was simply oblivious, but they resolved to ignore her for now and get back to her later. She was always nice and cheerful, and they wanted to keep that in her.
Happosai was also another flea to squash. He simply was too petty to ever let go of what he believed his, and that was the Anything Goes school and it's practitioners. He would do anything to keep his title of Grandmaster at any cost and lord over them all, terrorizing them with his perversions and demonic summonings(1).
Ryoga could easily be nuetralized by Akane permanently, and they in fact already had a plan in the works.
The Kuno's were a problem, but one they started on already before they got there, as they did Ukyo.

***

(1) I'm not sure if there's canon evidence of Happosai being a demonic summoner, but I do know he dabbles in magic, and is known to be petty, seeking to make people's lives miserable just for the hell of it.

***

When the couple set out for their honeymoon, they sent a message to Haruka Kuonji, father of Ukyo Kuonji. He got there in time for their return to Nerima, and he and his daughter were the first people they went to after getting settled in on the same day.
They found the two still upset, along with Konatsu at the Uchan. Ranma was uncomfortable with the stares he was getting from the Kuonji's and the erstwhile ninja.
Ranma and Akane argued back and for with the Kuonjis as to why the engagement between Ukyo and Ranma could never be, but the results were less than favorable.
"Mister Kuonji," Ranma began. "You can't possibly believe that I could marry every suitor I met. Genma Saotome arranged my marriages to so many girls, I couldn't keep track of them anymore. You were just one victim among many. It got so bad that I decided to hell with it and picked the one I love to marry."
Ukyo flinched at that. She had never allowed herself to believe that Ranma loved Akane, deluding herself into thinking her the enemy she had to save her 'Ranchan' from.
"It is a matter of honor!" Kuonji exploded. "Your father and I made the agreement, then he ran off with the dowry, ruining me and forcing my daughter to relinquish her femininity! Who pays us back for all of the suffering we endured?"
"You hit the key words in there," Akane replied. "'Your father and I'. For Ranma and myself, it was the same way. Our parents arranged everything and forced us together, and that nearly destroyed our love. They never would let us decide our futures, treating us like possessions, the wasy you seem to treat Ukyo as well. We persevered though, and thus we find ourselves together."
"And I certainly never forced Uchan to be raised as a boy," Ranma continued with a frown. "That was your idea. You didn't have to, but you decided on it anyway."
"How dare you...?!" Kuonji sputtered, as Ukyo cringed and Konatsu comforted her.
"I can see why you got along so well with the old bastard," Ranma sneered at him. "You both think the same. Everytime you have to face your shortcomings, you blame it on your offspring. You couldn't accept that you were wrong about trusting Genma, so you then forced Uchan to suffer for it, laying the blame on her 'inability' to keep me around. And now, you whine to me about your tarnished honor, when you should have gone to the panda who ruined it in the first place. You lay your guilt trips on us, but in the end, your just as much a hypocrite Genma is!"
Ranma was screaming in Kuonji's face by now, punctuating his point by prodding his right index finger into his breastbone hard enough to actually hurt.
"And now, you come back to ruin all our lives again by forcing us to be together, using Genma's trick fo playing on our sense of honor to get us to dance to your tune. You probably threatened to cast Uchan outta your family if she didn't do what you wanted did you!" Ranma was positively livid with rage, and seeing the elder man about to speak, once more began screaming. "The old panda does that too! He harps about how I don't have honor if I don't do what he says, about how I'm not a man if I do this or that or how I'm such a weakling! You're just the same! You both could have been brothers for all I know! You used Uchan to fulfill your sick fantasies of vengeance against me and the old man, ruining her life, and then you have the gall to blame it on me! Well I'm through taking all this crap!"
So saying, Ranma grabbed Kounji's shirt in both his fist, shaking the older man back and forth with amazing strength, finally beginning to scare the man as he was picked up off the ground as effortlessly as a rag doll.
"You both make me sick! I'll deal with that bastard soon enough, but you're going first!" Ranma cocked his right hand back, his face a mask of anger as he prepared to strike at the man, but both Akane and Ukyo grabbed his fist, holding him back desperately.
"Ranma no!" they echoed in stereo, as Knatsu too move to restrain Ranma's other arm.
"Please Ranchan!" Ukyo pleaded. "I know you chose Akane now. I might be able to accept it, but please don't hurt my father! He's not perfect, and yeah, I'm a little mad at what he did, but he's all I have left."
Looking at his daughter's tear streaked face, and his tormentors rapidly softening one, Haruka Kuonji felt like the lowest form of life on Earth. So much had happened, and he couldn't help but feel that Ranma was right.
Ranma could not go through with it when both Akane, Ukyo AND Konatsu, when he turned to look at them, pleaded silently with their faces at him not to. He let Kuonji go as he mumbled an apology to Ukyo and went on his way, Akane after him immediately afteer a quick worried glance back at the Kunoji's.
"Ranchan! Akane!" Ukyo called out. They both stopped to look at her. "Can we... can we still be friends?" Ukyo said tearfully. Her father simply looked at them, cocking head, his eyes sad.
Akane turned back and smiled at her brightly, Ranma's was a sad little smile as he too looked back.
"Uchan," Ranma replied. "You and I always will be friends."

***

"I think I went a little too far," Ranma grunted to Akane as he morosely made his way out the Uchan and started walking on their way to confront Ku Lon and her great-grandaughter.
"Nonsense," Akane softly replied. "You did what you had to do to get the message across to the stubborn fool. It was only fit after all her did to Ukyo."
Ranma just nodded at that. At least Ukyo would likely stay in Nerima now. Given that he wanted to keep being friends with her, it was good that he could be near her.
It was at this same moment that the depressed wonder put in another appearance. Ryoga was in pig form, and by that I mean in body, not just in spirit.
Seeing her 'beloved' pet, Akane called out to Ryoga, struggling to keep the smile on her face.
"C'mere P-chan!" Akane called out smiling. "Mommy has a surprise for you."
Ryoga bweed as he went into her outstretched arms. During his new journey into the realms only he can get to quickly, he had somehow convince himself that it was all Ranma's fault that Akane married him.
Again.
As if that was a big surprise. It was also equally unsurprising that he now renewed his vow to destroy Ranma's happiness.
Ryoga was so much in a joyous daze being stroked by Akane, that he hardly noticed that she took him to a vet.
He didn't even get to scream as he was struck quickly with a strong sedative-filled syringe in his posterior.
That was the last anyone ever heard of the lost boy of wonderswine ever again.

***

"You sure that vet will be discreet?" Ranma asked Akane.
"Positive," Akane was grinning at the thought of the pig's fate. "He 'puts down' animals all the time, and they're always carried out on the sly. I checked this animal doctor out thoroughly."
Ranma had to grimace a bit at that. He knew that while Ryoga was an honorless bastard, he still had a little problem with the casual way they sealed his fate. He set it aside quickly. he had already killed to achieve his love before, and this was more of the same. He would not let anyone tear them apart, and if they refused to be reasoned with, then so be it.

***

When they got to the Nekohaten, it was already deserted, with the for sale sign out front. They found a letter addressed to them at the door from Ku Lon, and another from Xian Pu.
Ku Lon and Xian Pu said much the same things, a thinly veiled threat that he would regret not doing his 'duties' to them, as well as to Akane for 'seducing' him away from his 'wife'. Neither had any idea what they meant, but for now, they simply let it be as they did not know what to do.
They went home to find that Happosai was not there. The fathers were not in as well, having gone on a drinking binge to celebrate the wedding, even if it was already days since.
That was fine for both. It gave them more time to plot. On the plus side, Kuno was in the hospital, as reported by Nabiki, with his father. Both were on a severe case of lead AND cyanide poisoning. Apparently, Kodachi went so nuts that she tried to do herself in, but the poisoned food she prepared was eaten by the rest of the household, including Sasuke who was now fit to be measured for a coffin. Kodachi herself was in psychiatric rehabilitation.
There was justice in the world after all.

***

When they got home and went to bed that night, Ranma recieved another surprise from Akane for their nightly escapade. She had taken seriously his command to be creative in their lovemaking, and was now wearing a somewhat altered school uniform, one with blue pleated skirt and collar on a while blouse with red tie. The blouse was short enough to show her belly button as she moved, the the collar was loose, showing her cleavage in it's white silk and lace bra. The skirt was barely long enough to hide her panties, when she didn't move that is. It clearly showed the white lace and silk garment, matching with the bra, when she moved.
Akane stalked him as he was on the bed like a predator, moving atop him and bending at the waist to rub her crotch on his. He could feel the wetness of her pussy on his shorts as she then rubbed her hands all over him, removing his shirt quickly. She laid her head on his chest and moved her hands to his drawstrings. Quickly, the removed his pants, sliding herself down him along with it. When he was only in his boxers, she grabbed the hem with both hands and her teeth, pulling down to expose his raging hard-on.
Akane gasped and oohed as she exposed him, then she moved her hands to the hem of her soiled panties, swaying her hips sexily as she pulled down. She lifted one leg after the other and held her panties at arms length, finally throwing them to Ranma's chest, who took a sniff of her arousal. Her juices were by now running down her thighs, as she raised her head up high and continued to sway. Moving once more to crawl over her Master, she then inserted his rod into her vagina, revelling in the pleasure of their union.
Ranma gritted his teeth and tried not to scream out his pleasure, she was so tight!
Akane moved up and down, up and down, and soon, she brought Ranma to orgasm. When it subsided, Ranma surprised her by twisting around and burrying his head in her pussy as he swiftly lapped up her honey. Akane squirmed at the pleasure she recieved from her Master, translating quickly into a little death for her.
She then had him bring his member to bear, pushing inside her to the deepest depths of her womanhood, causing them both to gasp in pleasure. The intensity of the moment made them orgasm quickly yet again.
Once done, Ranma laid back and Akane got up to resume her little erotic striptease. She unbuttoned unclasped the bra while the shirt was still on, and before taking it off, removed her bra while still wearing the shirt. She then pulled the shirt over her head, her hips still swaying to an unheard beat. She then puddled her skirt on the floor and stood before her Lord in all her naked glory, posing with right hand on her right hip.
At a gesture from her, Ranma got off the bed, and Akane climbed on with her ass sticking in the air, wigggling invitingly at him. Ranma quickly obliged and entered her once more, humping her for all she was worth. He brought them both to orgasm, and they collapsed on the bed, sound asleep, spent for the night.

***

Ranma trained Akane whenever school let out and before it began, or they had time to increase her skills quickly. He knew that he could push her hard enough to be better.
During training with the old man, Ranma got good inspite of Genma rather than because of him. His skill is the result more of his talent as a student than Genma's as a teacher, since the old man was the type who was too lazy to put in any work on anything worthwhile.
That first day's early morning, as per Ranma's instructions, Akane was in her 'surprise'. A leotard that left her legs bare and snugly hugged her frame, emphasizing all the right places, and being of the type that left her ass cheeks bare, only a small strip of cloth covering her ass. The front of the crotch was a small panel that barely covered her mound, exposing fully her hips to his view and it was obvious that she had no bra, as her nipples stood out on the breast area. It was obvious that the suit did not need other athletic support, being tight enough to fit like a second skin. And for an extra, there was a closure on the panel holding together the crotch, allowing it to open and expose herself without taking the suit off.
It was made tough enough to exercise in, but clearly was also meant to excite anyone watching. Ranma wondered were she got it as he felt the effects of her performing katas in the revealing outfit on his rapidly hardening member.
It wasn't more than ten minutes later that he called a break.
"Akane," Ranma told her. They were alone in the dojo, and Ranma checked for bugs with his ki just to be sure. It was amazingly capable of finding electronic devices. "Get that covering off of your pussy."
"Yes Lord," Akane replied, cheerfully complying.
In the days of the honeymoon, Ranma deepened his control, training her to pleasure him. Akane could now get wet and/or orgasm with a single command. She could also bring him off quickly or prolong his pleasure as he chose. She was also trained to respond to various commands, as well as to remember his favorite poses and positions. She lost all traces of resistance to him swiftly, now only awaiting his entry into her velvety wetness as it got more and more wet at her sudden arousal.
He had her take various poses, each designed to maximize the way she looked from a certain angle. Ranma took off his clothes and hurriedly entered his member into her, bringing her down to the floor, roughly riding her up and down with strong thrusts. Akane did not mind anymore. She would sometimes be taken this way when they hurried, but when they had time, Ranma was more gentle.
Ranma built up his pleasure quickly, and soon he released his seed into her. As trained, Akane came with him powerfully, squeezing his cock to maximize the pleasure.
Ranma slowed down after the first orgasm, but it did not yet leave him satisfied. He had her get on her hands and knees, her ass pointed to him as he entered her and punched in and out, treating her like a bitch in heat. Akane nearly screamed at the pleasure, but held herself in check. She was enjoying herself immensely.
The second orgasm was swiftly followed by the third as Ranma kept pistoning in and out of his slave.
They returned to training after recovering though Ranma could not keep his eyes away from her erroneous zones for most of the session.

***

Walking to school that day, Ranma had Akane balance on the fence in front of him, where he could catch her if she fell. He had to keep his eyes behind her, and it was hard to ignore the wiggling of her cute butt as she made her way on the fence top.
Checking his watch, Ranma decided he had time for another quick relief. Grabbing hold of Akane by the waist, he found a secluded alley and had her up against a wall.
"Get wet, spread your legs and lean against the wall," Ranma told her. "This will be a quick fuck."
"Yes Master," Akane cheerfully cooed as she did as ordered while he let his member out of it's constricting covers. Then he gently took hold of her wetted panties and pulled them off such that he wouldn't break them. Then he once more roughly pushed his cock into her pussy, pounding away as she flattened against the wall. The quick and intense orgasm swept them away, and they lost coherence for a moment.
It was quite lucky nobody saw them as they rapidly put on their clothes and went back to school.

***

Akane's latest gynocological exam results were due that day. She went to the doctor's with Ranma, and was soon crying herself on him as they went home.
They had learned too late what Ku Lon and Xian Pu really meant. They had slipped a drug in her food some days before, it being known to the doctors though it was rare, just before the Saffron incident that was designed to make her sterile.
Akane was catatonic. For so long she wanted a family to call her own someday, and thanks to Xian Pu and Ku Lon's selfishness, that dream was gone. She could never give her Master an heir.
Luckily, everyone was out when they arrived, as it would have raised too many questions to answer. Looking at his sobbing beloved, Ranma made a vow then and there that the Niuchieju would not win this one.

***

The family could not get any information from Akane, who was practically in a coma , and by the time anyone arrived that day, Ranma was gone. All that was left was a note saying the basic facts: the Niuchieju poisoned Akane to never have children so he went to China after them to get a cure.
There was a lot of uproar at that, but as usual, they thought Ranma should handle it on his own, taking for granted any suffering he might have.

***

"You sure have gall Saotome," growled the resurrected Saffron. Ranma had shown up at the foot of his mountain home not more than a few minutes before. "Why have you come back here?"
"I have an offer you can not refuse," Ranma smirked at him, keeping his inner turmoil from showing. He bent to whisper at the Pheonix King's ear.
When finished, Saffron was intrigued. Indeed, he had dreamed of such a thing before, but even he was not powerful enough to do it. With Ranma's help, working together, they could succeed where they each would fail.
"Why should I trust you though?" Saffron jibes.
"For starters," Ranma replied. "The only reason I fought you was to save Akane. Second, I could have slain you permanently while you were a vulnerable baby, then went on to destroy your people, but I did not. I spared you as I had no reason to treat you with malice, and I hope that you will be honorable enough to keep your end of this bargain."
"Alright," Saffron sighed. "I accept, but the other partner you speak of... who is he?"
"WHAT!!!" Saffron shouted, his voice carrying loud enough to bend trees far outside the mountain. "You're crazy to trust HIM!"
"We all have a common enemy," Ranma told him. "Besides, I have met Herb before, and while arrogant and petty at times, he does not forsake honor. I know that he will keep his bargains. Plus, he owes me for saving his life."
Saffron sighed again. "Very well, but be it on your head if he betrays us."
"Don't worry," Ranma assured him. "I'll deal with him."

***

Ranma's audience with Herb went in a fashion similar to Saffron's though he was initially treated with a more freindly welcome. Herb expressed his concerns of trusting Saffron, and Ranma had to make the same assurances to Herb that he did Saffron if any partner betrays them. The two leaders met in secret with Ranma, and soon an alliance was formed.
If anyone had told Ranma that he was instrumental in bringing everlasting peace to that troubled land that day, he would not have believed it.

***

The next night, Ranma stole into the Niuchieju village in the dead of midnight. He used his worthless father's Umisenken technique to avoid detection, then he opened the defenses to the village, knocking out the sentries by stealth. He then sent his signal, a flying yellow cloth from a watch tower, to the Allied army in concealment some distance from the village.
Ranma went to the library of lores, defending it from fanatical Niuchieju during the battle who wanted to destroy it rather than let their precious knowledge be captured. What he wanted, he knew he would find there.
He saw Ku Lon in the thick of a battle with Saffron. Cloaking himself, he snuck up on her and used a new technique he had developed just for this occasion. It wau similar to what he did to Akane, but this time, he drained a person's ki out rather than pump his in to them (Think of Heidern's technique in KOF). As a nice side effect that he did not expect, he also got the contents of her mind with it, including all her knowledge of martial arts and magic. It seemed that the Niuchieju had the cure to Akane's poison, Jusenkyo, and even the Neko-ken!
Ranma smiled at the jackpot he got. It was the last thing Ku Lon saw as the darkness claimed her forever.

***

By morning, it was over.
Ranma and the various invaders had each fought like madmen, and in the end, with the advantage of surprise, and with the outer defenses on which the village greatly depended, they won. Casualties on the Allied side were light. There were no fatalities, and though a few suffered serious injuries, they were expected to make a complete recovery given time.
The Niuchieju were not so lucky. Much of their warrior class was devastated. The elder's council were all dead, mostly at the hands of Saffron, Herb, and Ranma directly.
And now for a special prize. Ranma gazed upon Xian Pu as she was bound in heavy chains while in her usual short red dress. Mu Tsu had been killed by a Musk warrior while defending her, leaving her open to assault. Ranma saw her then on the battlefield and resolved to capture her alive. He had special plans for this particular girl.
Xian Pu awoke to see Ranma looking at her with a sadistic grin, a pleased look that said: 'Now you pay!' She shuddered at the sight. Ranma had never been vengeful in the time she knew him, but that was before Jusendo, before he learned to kill. Added with her own and her great-grandmother's actions since, she realized that he had been pushed too far.
"Hello Xian Pu," Ranma cheerily said. "Welcome to your new life."
Xian Pu dropped her gaze, looking around her at the war torn village. The other survivors, like herself, were similarly bound. The Musk and the Pheonix only took women prisoners. The men were either released if deemed harmless, or they were 'put out of their misery' for the more charitable minded. The less charitable called it 'executing the traitors to humanity'.
Xian Pu gave in to despair. They were defeated, and now, she and her people were likely doomed to death or life in slavery.
"You really thought I would just give in did you?" Ranma continued. "You'll find that I never just give up because you held something very dear to me hostage. You made sure Akane couldn't have children, but I have the means to reverse it now. As I speak, archivers from the Musk and Pheonix and writing up my copy of the archives now. The enchanted book containing it all was my part of the payment in the bargain to destroy your people. I already have the antidote to Akane's poison made up, and I've even taken a magical cure for the Neko-ken. I can now control it's power, and your curse form won't give you any power over me anymore. Not that you can use it, since I already gave you the cure for Jusenkyo while you were asleep. You won't change into anything else ever again."
Once that might have filled Xian Pu with joy knowing the stigma of her failure to bring Ranma back to the tribe was erased. Yet it now seemed so hollow with her civilization destroyed, and it filled her with dread to think of why Ranma would do this. What does he have planned.
"In a way, I owe it to you and all the people like you that I became what I am now," Ranma continued sadly, but then perked up as he lifted her chin and smiled. "That is why I had asked for your lufe to be spared as additional payment for my services."
Xian Pu looked at him curiously, wondering if Ranma had finally gone mad. The thought made her blood run cold, but she held her silence.
"Of course," Ranma said. "They wouldn't let you ever be free, since you're too dangerous that way. So the best I could do was ask for you to become my personal slave, so I can keep an eye on you."
Xian Pu bugged out her eyes at the statement, but her protest was stiffled in her throat when Ranma tightened his fingers around her gullet. The pain was making her black out. As the consciousness faded, she heard him continue on casually with his explanation.
"Of course, your people are headed to a similar fate for the Musk and Pheonix," Ranma said. "To the victor go the spoils after all. You are the spoils I claim along with the knowledge of your tribe now shared between the Musk and Pheonix freely. But they want to make sure of your obedience to me, and frankly, so do I."
As Xian Pu lost consciousness, Ranma turned to Kiima, now behind him. "Is it ready?"
Kiima just nodded, her face neutral.
"Good," Ranma smiled. "Let's put her in."

***

What Ranma did not tell Xian Pu was that he got another boon aside from the enchanted book that stored her people's lore (which is also storable in subspace, and contained various information on Jusenkyo, including cures and modifications of all sorts for the curse) and of course, Xian Pu herself. That boon was Ranma's own personal Surikomi Egg, the giant, magic eggs that enslaved anyone trapped and conditioned inside to the first person they would see when they emerged.
It was there that Xian Pu was placed inside. This particular Egg was further enchanted so that it could shrink and grow back to a regular size, as well as be stored in a subspace pocket at Ranma's command. It was also capable of forging a telepathic and empathic link between Ranma and the conditioned person. It could even be reused indefinitely. It opened in the middle with a seam, like the plastic easter eggs one could buy at a store.
Depending on the strength of a person's will, a conditioning session in the new generation Egg could take from one to five minutes. Ranma let it run it's course just to be sure as he waited for the Egg to automatically glow and the seam to appear. This would signal that the person inside was ready for imprinting and induction.
He had carried her with the help of a Pheonix warrior that Kiima called into the chambers lent to his use in Pheonix mountain. The Pheonix guardsman had left immediately as soon as he secured Xian Pu in the Egg, and now, Ranma waited alone.
He didn't wait long. The seam finally appeared as a subdued white light issued from within the opaque giant Egg. Ranma opened it to gaze at Xian Pu, eyes closed, face subdued. Xian Pu's eyes opened and fixed on him, her expression still neutral.
"Can you hear me Xian Pu?" Ranma asked.
"Yes," Xian Pu replied, her expression never changing.
"You are now in a trance and will follow all my orders and commands to you," Ranma said.
"Yes," Xian Pu's expression never wavered. Ranma knew then that the procedure was a success. She was now his to mold as he chose.
"First, step out of the Egg," Ranma ordered. Xian Pu obeyed instantly, and Ranma had the egg shrink, putting it in his subspace pocket.
"You will now hear my instructions. Whatever I say will sink into your mind, your personality, your very soul, to become true. You will awaken from this trance when I tell you the words, 'Xianbot mode off'. When I do, the instructions I gave will become the new you and you will awaken from this trance as that person, who you will be until I order otherwise. What you were before you will remember, but it will be irrelevant except when ordered otherwise."
"Yes."
"I am your Master. You will refer to me that way, unless ordered otherwise. You will respond to my orders and promptings with Master or Lord attached to your responses as a reference of respect to me."
"Yes Master."
Ranma grinned. And this was just the beginning.
"You are my docile, humble, obedient slave. You will have no resistance to my commands and will be completely subservient. You love to serve me, for it makes you happy whenever you serve my will. You will obey all my commands."
"Yes Master."
"You will behave in a cute manner. When I say cute, I mean that you will be nice to everyone, not jealous of anything, and will always be subservient to my will."
"Yes Master."
"You will be mildly aroused sexually in my presence. Any command I give that you obey, or anything you do that makes me happy increases your desire for me. You will never be able to get any sexual stimulation other than from me or anyone I order. You will never orgasm unless I do or I pleasure you, except when I order you not to. You will also orgasm when I order you to."
"Yes Master."
"You are now bisexual, capable of pleasuring men and women, and you will receive pleasure from them but only if I order it."
"Yes Master."
"You will bathe regularly, ensuring that you will always be clean and presentable unless otherwise ordered or is engaged in an activity I otherwise ordered. You will shave regularly all hair on yourself except that on your head."
"Yes Master."
"You will dress in a manner that seems innocent at first glance, but will seem provocative sexually under closer examination. Whatever style you wish, I leave to you, though I prefer your usual style of chinese dresses."
"Yes Master."
"You will be a passionate but submissive lover to me and whoever I order you to be with. You will loose or suddenly gain sexual attraction to anyone I order. You will be imaginative in keeping me aroused for you when we have sex, and will from time to time initiate the act in private with imaginative come ons that I leave to you."
"Yes Master."
"You will also learn to speak Japanese and English properly, and when we get back to Japan, will be enrolled in a school to further your education. I prefer an intelligent slave. They're more stimulating than the dumb as dirt bimbos. Also, you will further improve in the art under my tutelage, and in practices and training, I insist that you wear something sexy. What it is, I once more leave up to you."
"Yes Master."
"You can refer to me as Master here in this mountain, and whenever we are in private back. But in public, you will call me by my name."
"Yes Master."
"You can also get aroused quickly at a command to be so from myself. Whenever I use a sexual position on you, you will remember it by name and will be able to duplicate it at command. You will seek out additional knowledge in pleasuring me and apply the safe ones whenever possible. You will control your motions to quickly enable me to reach climax or prolong my pleasure at my command."
"Yes Master."
"Whenever I say the words 'Xianbot mode on', you will acknowledge then return to this trance to await my instructions."
"Yes Master."
"Xianbot mode off."
Xian Pu blink-blinked as she awoke from trance to gaze upon her Master. She smiled at him, feeling herself becoming aroused at the sight of him.
"Master," Xian Pu dropped to both knees in front of Ranma. "What is your wish of this humble slave."
Ranma was by now very hard. The induction was going so well that it caused his dick to jump the gun and get hard quickly. During his trip to China and campaign against the Niuchieju, he had gotten zero sex. He had gone from a high sexual activity routine to cold turkey in one day, and thus was now feeling the overwhelming rush of desire.
Ranma had always found Xian Pu beautiful and very sexy, but her personality turned him off from her. Now, she could be whatever he wanted, and he found that he was rather enjoying the thought.
Ranma shook himself of the lustful daze. "Spread your legs whenever you kneel, bring your hands behind your back and hold your head up to look at me."
She did as ordered. Her dress strained to contain her bountiful chest as a moistness between her legs began.
"Strip my clothes off me slowly and sexily. Then strip out of your own clothes arousingly as well. Use your discretion on what I find arousing."
"Yes Master," Xian Pu replied as Ranma laid down in bed and she stood up. She ran her hands slowly up his legs as she took hold of his drawstrings. She undid the knot and took hold of the waist of his pants, pulling them down. Once off, she turned her attention to undoing the ties on his shirt, which she undid with her teeth. Once the erotic display was done, and the shirt was removed from his person, she grabbed onto his boxers and slowly pulled them down, caressing his legs as she went along, sending goosebumps all the way. His little soldier came to attention swiftly, awaiting the parade.
Xian Pu did not disappoint him. She stood up and began to sway her hips to and fro, caressing her thighs with her hands. She brought those hands to her hips, caressing them slowly and sensually to an unheard beat, then she brought them to her crotch, exposing her soaking wet panties. The juices from her pussy were staining the garment to the point of saturation. Already her moisture was spreading to her thighs, running down them in rivulets.
With a flourish, she took them off and tossed the wet undergarments to him, her aroused scent filling the room. She smiled seductively as he took the garment to his face and smelt of her scent.
Ranma was flush, but he was enjoying himself. The power he now had was very intoxicating.
With the panties gone, Xian Pu strutted sexily to him, then mounted his groin, her soaked twat's opening pointed to the tip of his cock. With a quick downward motion and an Aiyah! the sword of love was buried to the hilt in the proper sheath.
Xian Pu rode her Master harder and harder. She was passionately impaling herself on him, and the pleasure she felt was unparalleled to anything in her previous experience. Since she could not come without his own climax, she worked desperately to get him off.
Ranma himself was enjoying the passion displayed by his newest slave, as she rose up and down on his member, gripping it tightly like a velvet glove with each motion. The motions caused her chest to gyrate as well, her breast bouncing with each thrust. The sight was highly erotic, even through the small dress.
When Ranma finally climaxed, it was like a dam was released. Ranma's pent up frustrations came rushing forth in a raging torrent, so much that when she pulled out of his member, she was dripping his fluids continously for minutes along with her own.
Once recovered, Ranma ordered Xian Pu on the bed as he stood. When she laid down on the bed, legs spread for his perusal, he gripped the hem of her dress, and slowly lifted it up to her waist, caressing her silky smooth skin as he went. The erotic sight caused his living wood to once more straighten out. He bent his head to her pussy and took a long lick on her slit. Xian Pu cried out and squirmed in pleasure, as Ranma continued licking with increasing speed. He was now sucking on her clitoris as he had his right index finger in her canal, pleasuring her. The juices kept coming from between her legs, as Ranma lapped it up, making Xian Pu wonder if she would end up dehydrated.
He sucked her to the brink of orgasm, then told her to hold it in for as long as she can then to climax. He kept pleasuring her until she caved in a mere fifteen minutes later with a passionate scream.
He had her get on the bed on her hands and knees, her ass stuck out at him. She did so, moving with a cat-like grace, wiggling her shapely behind at him with a smile. He held it in both hands as he inserted his cock into her pussy from behind, using her like a bitch in heat. He kept pumping in and out of her until the wetness and tight grip drove him to another orgasm.
Ranma then had her get up, fall to her knees, and suck his cock after he sat on the bed. It was a great job, nearly as great as Akane's by now well trained mouth. Once he blew his load, consequently causing her another orgasm, he ordered her to remove her dress. Xian Pu stood proudly as her juices trickled down her legs. She unclasped the ties holding her dress in place slowly, one after the other, as she swivelled her hips and caressed her sides every now and then. When her last tie was undone, she gripped the edges of the front of her dressas shrugged them off slowly, showing that she had no bra. Once the garment was on the floor, Ranma ordered her on the bed as he mounted her.
He mashed her breast with both hands, then sucked off her right nipple until she orgasmed. Then he did the same to her left causing another climax. He inserted his penis between her breast and ordered her to pleasure him with her globes until he orgasmed. He came swiftly, then lowered himself so that his member pointed to her pussy.
He inserted his penis in her vagina, then pistoned in and out rapidly again and again, quickly bringing them both to climax. Then he did it again, and again and again, finally ordering her to mount him as he laid down on his back on the bed. He ordered her to fuck him until he or she falls asleep, and the enslaved girl easily complied. Soon she was in multiple orgasms, and at the last, they fell asleep together, she on top of him.

***

Xian Pu awoke first the next morning, and saw her Master using her as a cuddle toy. He even had his member still in her cunt, having hardened again as he slept. Xian Pu, not wishing to disturb her Master had tried prying off his grasp to no such luck. Even asleep, Ranma was formidable. A naughty thought entered her head.
Xian began to gyrate in place, pushing herself into the cock within her as she drove them both further and further to orgasm. When it did come, it was so intense that Ranma awoke immediately as the pleasure was cooling from his body.
"Good morning Master," Xian Pu enthusiastically purred as he got up.
"Good morning," Ranma replied. "Xianbot mode on."
Instantly, Xian Pu lost all her cheer, all expression. Staring blankly at Ranma, she said. "Xianbot awaiting instructions Master."
Ranma grinned as his hard-on returned. At any time he wished, he had the perfect sex partner for whatever his appetite or fantasy wished for. This time, he had successfully reduced this girl to a windup doll.
"Certain trigger phrases and the subsequent actions connected to them will now be listed to you Xianbot," Ranma ordained. "Listen carefully."
"Yes Master," came the swift reply.
Ranma began to list down triggers for various sexual positions and actions. (Much more than in my knowledge so I'll leave it blank and fill it in as I go along with the story.) Once done, Ranma ordered Xian Pu to perform some such actions as a test.
"Blowjob," and his doll immediately took his member in her hands, got to her knees, which were spread wide, then put his cock into her mouth whereby she proceeded to give him oral sex.
Ranma's grin grew as he orgasmed, then ordered Xian Pu into the doggie style position again. As his slave rushed to perform his every need and whim, her by now normal state, he contemplated the events, already planning his return trip home. The prototype Surikomi Egg was a success, and now, he had the means to secure his future from those who would exploit it.

***

Ranma came out of his rooms to the scheduled assembly the day before his departure. Before him, the victorious Allied forces and the defeated Niuchieju assembled in the latter's village challenge area. The slaves were in magical chains, both figurative and literal. Ranma had made known to the leaders last morning of the success of the new Eggs. What he planned on now was nothing less than cruelty, but one he felt justified to do to ensure that the Chinese Amazons would finally no longer trouble anyone.
"Behold!" Ranma shouted before the crowd as he gestured to Xian Pu, who was behind the podium on which he stood, to come to his side. "She is the first."
Xian Pu came up to Ranma and fell to her knees, legs apart, head going up, but at a gesture, was lowered in submission. The Niuchieju looked contemptful, but they were essentially powerless under restraint. The magic of their chains even kept them from committing suicide, though it did not prevent them from contemplating it.
"And now, you will share her fate," Ranma ordained. Turning to Saffron, he asked, "Is everything ready?"
Saffron nodded. "You don't have to worry about anything. We've already agreed on how to share the spoils; no Niuchieju will escape us."
Herb was paying too much attention to choosing his slaves to join in on their conversation, or he would have confirmed Saffron's words. As it is, they left him to his enjoyment as Ranma discussed his next boon, the one he receives before leaving.
The victorious peoples had captured enough survivors that they could each have one slave, while some could have two to four. The leaders each belong in the latter category. The selection of slaves was presented to Ranma, and he finally settled on Sa Shu, the blonde haired, blue eyed manga addict his age; Ba Ni Ra, the cool and pale beauty with the curious blue hair and red eyes who was two years younger than him at sixteen; and Han Xoa Pu, a red haired, green eyed healer, the youngest in fact in Niuchieju history to become a full master healer at twenty years old. The former was well versed in Japanese culture, and could thus bridge the gap between slaver and slave, the second had a logical mind that Ranma knew he would find reliable, and the third had skills Ranma knew he could use.
Along with the slaves and knowledge, Ranma also received a fortune from the Niuchieju treasury in precious gems and metals, including rare works of art and craftsmanship which were magically stored in a subspace box that he could easily carry. They were more than enough to set him for life.
Before leaving though, the slaves were 'processed' to ensure their loyalty, and Ranma 'enjoyed' them for the rest of the day and night.
Earlier, the three were sedated and placed within Surikomi Eggs for reprogramming. When they came out, one after the other, they were like Xian Pu had been.
Ranma had given each the exact same instructions as Xian Pu, and like factory made products, they turned out to be similar to her. Ranma, however kept certain things in their personality to give them flavor. Sa Shu was still a manga addict, Xian Pu was the lovable mischief maker, and Han Xao Pu was the loving nurturer. Ba Ni Ra, however, was far too cold for Ranma's taste, so he made her a little more open emotionally, just a tad more passionate.

***

Flashback to earlier, once in the bedroom.
"Slaves," Ranma addressed his harem.
"Yes Master?" answered the girls. He was on the bed, still in his clothes with all his slaves kneeling around him in their Niuchieju short Chinese dresses.
"From now on, I will give you new names for the sake of convienience. These will be your names from now on, understand?"
"Yes Master!" answered the enthralled Niuchieju, smiling at their Lord.
"From now on, you are all of the Saotome clan. Xian Pu, you are now Koneko Saotome," Ranma declared.
"Yes Master." the newly named Koneko replied.
"Han Xao Pu is now Kikuko. Ba Ni Ra is now Rei. Sa Shu is now Usagi."
"Yes Master!" answered the three in chorus.
"Now get up and strip me slowly Usagi, then strip yourself erotically," Ranma ordered. "When you're done, I want Koneko to strip Kikuko, and then Kikuko can strip Rei, who will strip Koneko. Along the way, as each is made naked, I will take you. Koneko will then dance for my pleasure erotically, while I have you one by one again. The ones waiting will dance with her. Next time, I prefer if you all would be more imaginative, but for now, I will be content to make this simple."
"Yes Master!" once more chorused the slaves, as they rushed to comply.
Koneko, Kikuko, and Rei began to sway to an unheard beat, erotically dancing as instructed. Usagi lowered herself before her Master and took off his shoes with loving care. She crawled atop him and undid his drawstrings, pulling his pants down slowly as she caressed his legs with her silky hands, causing him to shiver with arousal.
Once the pants were off, Usagi concentrated on removing his shirt, rubbing her hands over the exposed flesh, then with her boobs which were still covered in cloth. Usagi moaned at the sensation of pleasure she experienced, enhanced by the thought of pleasing her Master. She then set to removing his boxers, and played with his nuts, causing his pole to rise up in response. The girl climbed off, then proceeded with the next instruction, that of erotically removing her garments.
Usagi began her own dance as she slipped her hands below her short skirt. Her juices were now running down her thighs, staining the garment of her silk panties. She lifted her left leg, and quickly slipped it off, followed by her right leg. As Ranma preferred, she sent the soaking wet underwear flying to her Master's nose, as he took in her aroused scent. Usagi then clutched the hem of her skirt, and lifted up until the blue dress was off her body, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. She also proved that she was a natural blonde.
Usagi posed lewdly with her hands on her hips as her dress puddled to the floor. She smiled at her Master as he stared at her well trimmed bush, the arrow of shaved golden cillia pointing to the treasure of her womanhood.
Usagi did not linger long, as per her Master's instructions. She walked towards his bed, moving with a grace that had eluded her before her enslavement, hands still on hips as she gently swayed her way to her Master. She crawled atop him, letting their exposed sensitive areas rub together. At a command from Ranma, she straddled his head, her pouting full lower lips in his mouth as he suckled on her honey. Usagi moaned, squirmed, and then screamed as orgasm overtook her, the pleasure cascading throughout her being. With another command, she gently positioned herself on the large bed beside her Master, lewdly displaying herself before his heated gaze as she spread her legs to emphasize her center, still dripping fluids from her little trip down pleasure lane.
Ranma moved atop her, and with one quick stroke, was inside the blonde bombshell, her vagina breaking as her forced himself into her. Usagi screamed at the pain of the penetration, but soon lost herself to the pleasure of her Master pumping inside and out of her, again and again, building the pleasure up greater and greater.
Usagi screamed again at orgasm, the pleasure too great for her mind to bear. She felt her Master empty himself on her, also orgasming as she did.
She lost herself to the sensation of pleasure, that she didn't notice her Master had pulled out and was licking up her fluids. Usagi came out of her haze to see his head between her legs as he ate her out, and the pleasure hit her like a wave, sending her to another quick orgasm. Ranma quickly lapped up the new fluids released.
Ranma grinned to himself, thinking of how he had found techniques in the Niuchieju archives for increasing sexual endurance, as well as virility potions. The techniques and potions now proved effective, as he had just had passionate sex with Usagi, but could still go for some of the other girls as his member was still hard.
Once she recovered, Ranma signalled Usagi off the bed and to take her place on the floor with the rest of the dancers. With another signal, he ordered Koneko and Kikuko to begin.
Koneko bent down and grabbing a hold of Kikuko's panties, pulled them down. Kikuko stepped out of them and they then joined Usagi's panties with Ranma. Koneko moved behind the older girl and ran her hands up and down her sides as they both swayed to the unheard beat. Koneko then untied the ties holding her dress in place in the back, allowing the garment to fall forward and reveal Kikuko in all her naked glory. Her juices were dripping already, falling down her legs in streaks.
Kikuko stalked forward like a predatory cat, making her way to Ranma. She crawled atop him, and Ranma instructed her to lie down on the bed beside him. She did so and lewdly displayed herself to him, as Ranma moved his mouth to partake of her sweet nectar.
Ranma gorged himself on the flower of her womanhood, and soon brought his slave to orgasm, making her trashed around with soft moans. He mounted her and swiftly took her virginity, causing her to cry out with the mix of pleasure and pain. Moving in and out, he quickly brought her to orgasm as he too burst his seed in her.
Not satisfied, Ranma made Kikuko turn around and get on her hands and knees, her shapely ass pointed his way as he took her from behind. He humphed her for all she was worth, and finally expelled his semen in her depths once more.
Ranma decided on one more girl, and it would be the new one. Koneko could keep till next time as he had already partaken of her, but he wanted to break in Rei now.
So ordering, he made Kikuko strip Rei. She got up and walked over to the pale beauty. Rei's dress opened in front with ties, and thus, she pulled them open one by one, finally exposing Rei's bra clad chest and panties. It seemed that Rei was the only one of the new slaves who wore one, and then and there, Ranma ordered that they would all wear bras.
The answering chorus was met with another order to continue as Kikuko then removed the bra and panties, adding the latter to Ranma's collection. Once completely naked, Ranma ordered Rei to strip Koneko as Usagi bent down and gave him a blowjob.
Rei readily complied and methodically stripped Koneko of her dress, undoing the zipper at the back. She then removed the panties the other girl wore and added them to Ranma's pile of such.
Meanwhile, Ranma was writhing in pleasure as Usagi's tongue expertly moved around his shaft as her hands massaged him. it wasn't long until he blew his load into her, and she swallowed every drop.
Rei moved atop her Master, then lay beside him. As with the others, she took an inviting position as she smiled shyly to him. Ranma responded with his tongue in her honeypot, which was releasing sweet fluids at a fast rate. The blue haired girl moaned her pleasure, increasing in volume as her Master continued to pleasure her, finally culminating at the point of orgasm where she shouted out for her Master.
With practiced ease, Ranma once more took a girl's virginity, and brought her to a quick orgasm. Since he did not yet release, he continued to pump in and out of her until he did, subsequently causing her too more orgasms. Ranma then began to french kiss Rei, sliding his tongue in her mouth as she duelled him for position within that orifice with her own tongue. He did not stop humphing her while he did and soon brought them both to another orgasm.
Ranma got off his slave and on his back in bed. He ordered Koneko and Usagi into a sixty-nine position, and had them lick each other to orgasm while Rei and Kikuko each took a turn at sucking on his member.
After a series of orgasms in such a position for all of them, he had the girls snuggle with him as they faded off to sleep.
Ranma's last thoughts were that he was smart to insist on such a large bed.

***

The next day, Ranma said goodbye to his allies, and with his slaves and other spoils of war, departe for Japan with all due haste. He was so tired, that he did not even manage to have sex with any of the girls that night, though he admitted that they were useful to him on the trip back.
Arriving home, he had his entourage escort him in and was met by the entire household, including his mother but not Akane. It took some doing, but he convinced his mother that he had taken them as mistresses to get her to back off, and the girls, along with Akane, had already agreed to this setup wholeheartedly. To the others, once his mother left, he reasoned that these girls had helped him out back at the village, and were then cast out, including Xian Pu/Koneko. As a result, they travelled here with him, having nowhere else to go. He appeased Nabiki by saying that the girls could pay their way. He assured everyone that he had Akane's cure as he wiggled a beaker of fizzy liquid in his hands which he took from his subspace-pocketed sleeves.
Ranma asked about Akane, and was directed to their bedroom. He hurried upstairs, letting the girls make their own arrangements, though he instructed them before arriving that he was working under a cover of NOT being their Master, but rather their friend, and did not want to tip the family off about it until his plan to deal with them was ready.
He knocked on the door and recieved a signal to come in. Ranma hurried inside and gasped as he saw Akane.
"Welcome home my husband," Akane smiled at him as she got up from kneeling on the floor. Akane was wearing a flower print kimono that made her look elegant, and her hair had grown out to reach her shoulders. Ranma was struck by how elegantly attractive she looked.
"Wow!"
Akane smiled at his reaction, which was exactly what she hoped it be. Some days after Ranma left, Akane realized that if she could not bear his children, then she could still be his perfect wife. To that end, she approached Nodoka and Kasumi and practically begged them to help her become a proper lady. She could now cook a somewhat delicious meal, could do basic domestic chores, and could move with poise and grace. Akane bought herself a new wardrobe to reflect her new, decidedly more feminine outlook. She did, however, continue training in martial arts and had become much better than before.
"I have your cure Akane," Ranma told her as he shut the door. "You can still be the mother of my child."
Akane burst out into tears and hugged her Master tightly, whispering her thank yous through the sobs. Ranma felt that this was very nice indeed, and a very good way to measure how Akane had changed. Never before her transformation had she thanked him for anything, and now, she was doing just that rather sincerely.
"There's more," Ranma told her and Akane tensed a bit. "I came back with Xian Pu and three other girls."
Ranma then proceeded to tell her of the events that occurred in his trip, culminating in how he plans to make her the mistress of the harem.
"You don't mind my having them do you?" This was the ultimate test. If Akane was truly his slave, then she would have no objection since his happiness was all that would matter. If not, then he would just use the Egg on her anyway.
"No Master," Akane replied, much to his relief. "What ever you wish is alright with me. For now though, how about a proper welcome home?"
Akane's eyes twinkled mischievously as she said this last, and Ranma could tell from her hungry look what she meant.
"Drink this first," Ranma handed her the beaker, whose contents she swallowed in one gulp.
Akane then unfastened her obi, loosening her kimono so that it fell to the ground to reveal her in her silk underwear. Ranma came up and grabbed her cute butt, quickly slipping her panties off, then her bra. He ran his hands all over her as he lowered her on the bed. He then entered her and rode her until they both orgasmed.
That was just the beginning. Akane rolled and brought Ranma below her as she pumped him again and again, her velvety opening massaging his member to both their mutual pleasure.
The other slaves entered then, and with the couple's permission, made themselves comfortable on the floor, ready at a moment's notice to serve their Master's needs.
Akane then sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, and Ranma obliged her invitation with another bout of sex that lead to orgasm, as many more followed unto the night.

***

The next day, Ranma awoke to his wife's attentions on his little soldier with her pussy as his slave girls kneeled before the bed submissively. He quickly orgasmed as she pumped in and out of him, and complimented her on a job well done. He was then presented with a platter containing his breakfast, which Akane proudly proclaimed was her creation. Ranma took a cautious bite, and soon inhaled his food, at which point more was served.
Ranma and the slaves rushed to leave for school. Ranma planned to enroll the girls in their new names as adopted clanswomen.
The resulting day was somewhat uneventful, as the girls were given a warm reception, especially by the boys. Ranma simply let them rebuff all offers and that ended the attempts to date his girls.
For now. Given how persistently perverted the boys here were, he knew that they would try again, but aside from Kuno, none of the boys have the guts to really obsess over the gorgeous girls.
They arrived home, and Ranma initiated his plan to deal with Happosai and his moronic duo once and for all. Luckily for once, Pantyhose was here too, having once more engaged the perverted master of anything goes in a fight, so he can have them all in one blow. With careful patience, Ranma and the girls sprinkled the targeted men with a Niuchieju power to render them temporarily paralyzed. Ranma and the Niuchieju then used the Xi Fang Xiao shiatsu technique, and viola! All four were now reduced to the memories of infants. Taking it a step further, Ranma used one of his treasures from this trip, a limited to one hundred times use version of the chisuuton, along with some carefully selected Jusenkyo water designed to turn the splashed into female pandas. Four splashes and a call to the zoo later, and he got rid of four niusances forever.
The problem however, was that Kasumi saw the whole thing. Ranma did notice but kept silent. Suddenly acting tired, Ranma declared his desire to go up to his room for a nap. He sighed as he went, thinking of what he planned to do to Kasumi now. He knew that underneath those modest clothes, Kasumi was very much the beauty that Akane was. Taking out his Egg, he made a pass close to Kasumi's position, and with a quick shiatsu strike, put her to sleep only to encounter Nabiki coming in the living room. Quickly, he also struck her sleep point. Motioning to the girls, he had them carried to his room and placed within the Egg, one after the other. Once he finished instructing them though, Ranma heard his mother outside the door, calling for him. Unable to further put it off, Ranma opened the door and let his mother in, then had Koneko strike her sleep point, unable to bring himself to do it. As per his instructions, her perceptions were altered using a variant of the Xi Fang Xiao to think that it was proper for him to have a harem that consisted of his enslaved girls. Not terribly difficult considering that she was halfway to thinking of such to begin with. Once done, she was sent home with a smile on her face at the thoughts of her son's manliness.

***

By the time Ranma finished instructing Kasumi and Nabiki with his by now standard slave orders, Ranma was horny enough to ravage them. He decided on Nabiki, who he wanted to feel less enjoyment since she had repeatedly made his life hell. He ripped off her clothes, shredding and tearing through them to quickly mount her and roughly break her hymen. He brought them both to orgasm just as quickly, but not yet satisfied, he had the girls hold her to the bed as he ate her out, the pussy juice flowing as she moaned her pleasure at the rough treatment. He then had her on all fours like a dog, her ass wiggling at him invitingly, and he obliged, entering her from behind. He wiggled into her tight pussy, enjoying the power he had over her, as he roughly moved in and out, talking dirty and demeaning her all the way. Orgasm followed and they once more rested after the course of pleasure.
For Kasumi though, he was much gentler. He had her stand still as he moved his hands all over her, removing her dress slowly and then her bra. He massaged her nipples, causing her to gasp in pleasure, then he removed her panties slowly. By now, the juices in Kasumi's pussy was flowing freely, she moaning her approval of the treatment. Ranma climbed atop her and swiftly broke her virginity, then continued on humping until they both reach orgasm. Not satisfied with just one, Ranma continued and after three orgasms, had Kasumi be on top for a change. He had her hump him, over and over, the pleasure building. Kasumi kept asking her Master for more, and he gladly obliged. This resulted in another orgasm as Kasumi eagerly served her new Master.
He then had Nabiki suck him off as he had Kasumi mount his torso, her pussy in his mouth as he ate her out. Ranma came first, Nabiki's expert licking of his rod, too much, and the other two quickly followed. He then had them switch positions, and he too soon had licked Nabiki to orgasm, followed by himself and Kasumi.
He then had Kasumi lie on her side on the bed, and he entered her for the night, falling asleep within her as they snuggled together, Nabiki pressed into his back.
As he drifted off to sleep that night, he plotted on how to ensnare the rest of the loose ends in his web.

***

With a little suggestion using the modified Xi Fang Xiao, Ranma had Konatsu and Ukyo's father in his pocket. Now the only problem was Ukyo herself as well as Hinako. That was easily solved by having them placed within the Egg.
He placed Ukyo in first, having invited her and her entourage to his home on the pretense of having dinner. He had used the same excuse to bring Hinako within his grasp.
Once released and instructed, he had his way with them.

***

"Now Ukyo, Hinako, are you both ready to pleasure your Master?"
"Yes Master," both of the girls shuddered in pleasure to hear his command, causing Ranma to smile.
The Egg made it ridiculously easy to enslave the women. Any thoughts of resistance was easily wiped away by the desire to obey that the imprinting placed within the subject.
He looked at Hinako and congratulated himself on finding that one technique to reverse Happosai's alteration of her metabolism, ensuring now that she was in adult form for all time, and in that form, she was quite the looker indeed.
He had Ukyo and Hinako strip each other, getting them down to their birthday suits quickly as they methodically removed each other's clothes.
Ukyo's bountiful chest came into view, for once in a bra rather than her bandages. It fell quickly as Hinako's fingers pried it off of her and she pried off the older woman's bra in turn. They then each dipped thier hands within each other's panties, their juices dripping forth to let their arousal show through. First Ukyo, then Hinako had their pussy bared to his sight.
Ranma had Ukyo lie beside him as Hinako pressed into his back. He crawled atop her and inserted himself fully into her snatch, swiftly breaking her walls down and entering the promised land. Both moaned at the pleasure they recieved, and it increased as Ranma humped his Ucchan to orgasm. He then had her reverse their positions, herself on top and he at the bottom. As Ukyo rode him like the horse for which he was named, Ranma
had Hinako straddle him upwards and he ate her out, causing all three to orgasm once more. He then had them change positions, as Ukyo now had his mouth in her cunt, while Hinako had his dick in hers. Hinako rode him high and low as he licked Ukyo to orgasm. It came swiftly, washing away their worries like a tidal wave of joy.
He laid back, a slave in each arm. He had his member inside Hinako as they slept.

***

Eventually, Akari came looking for Ryoga at the Tendo Dojo. That same day, Ranma had gotten the insane Kodachi released to his care, much to the gratefulness of her doctors who did not know what to do with the girl. One dose of the Egg treatment later, and she was now a member of the harem. Akari had come at that time, and Ranma swiftly knocked her out and enslaved her as well. It was then that Akane and Koneko came home with Asuza Shiratori in tow. They had promptly knocked the girl unconscious, and also placed her within the Egg. Ranma worked his instructions to remove the ditzyness in Azusa and the insanity in Kodachi, and made sure that Akari would forget about Ryoga. Now with his new slaves instructed, and all the loose ends finally tied, Ranma decided to have some fun.

***

Ranma inspected his new slaves as they knelt at his feet. He ordered the other two to dance erotically in the clothes he picked out for them, while he had his way with one. Akari was now dressed in an altered school uniform, one that Akane had first picked out.
Kodachi was in a leotard of pure blue, one of her standard ones in fact, that showed off her athletic legs to stunning effect. Asuza, meanwhile was dressed in a very short and revealing sundress, but one in which she wore no underwear.
Licking his lips, Ranma first selected Asuza, and didn't bother to remove her dress as he fucked her hard on the bed, roughly breaking her virgin barrier. He rode her and soon, they both reach their orgasm. Looking back, he saw the other two with juices pouring down their legs from their snatch. He had Asuza ride his chest so he could enter his tongue into her cunt while he ordered Kodachi to strip and mount him. She did so slowly, removing the straps holding the leotard in place and slowly removing it down to puddle on the floor. Then crawling to him, she mounted his dick, and slowly lowered herself onto him, savoring the joy of their union.
Soon, Kodachi implaed herself fully in her Master, her membrane being only too swiftly broken and the pleasure overwhelming the three on the bed to orgasm. He then had them switch positions, and enjoyed the taste of Kodachi as Asuza once more caressed his rod with her velvety smoothness. The intense pleasure made sure that they orgasmed swiftly and greatly.
Ranma then had both girls get off as he had Akari approach. This particular slave was a special prize for him, as he was completing his victory over Ryoga by taking her as his own. He sat up, and when she was close, had her lie on the bed and spread herself to his gaze. His pulse quickened when her wet panties came into view, and he proceeded to remove it with his teeth, savoring the taste of her. Once off, he licked her slit causing her to squirm in pleasure, and he prodeeded to continue doing so until the girl screamed in orgasm.
"Masterrr!" screamed Akari. "That was so good, Master!"
"It's about to become better," promised Ranma as he mounted her.
He inserted himself into her tight pussy, incidentally breaking her virginity with a painful gasp, and he pumped in and out of her, eventually falling asleep on his fourth orgasm that way.

***

With Kodachi's and Asuza's help, Ranma and his slaves, along with his mother, took over the Kuno and Shiratori fortune and estate, and with Nabiki's business acumen at hand (and foot), they began their new lives as the newest wealthy zaibatsu of Japan.
Akari's grandfather was the last of her family, and with his death, she had no one to think about her anymore. Ukyo and her dad were in a similar situation, and thus, Ranma held no fear from them. Asuza's parents practically abandoned her to the servants of the household, so Ranma had do do some fast reprogramming of the servants to serve them all. When her parents did come home that one time, he similarly enslaved them to ensure that they would not act against him. They both now spent much of their time doting on their daughter, who could not stop thanking the Master for granting her wish.

***

From then on, Ranma's nights were filled with sexual fantasies come to life, like the reliving of the Arabian nights...

***

Ranma smiled as he beheld his girls dancing for him in their revealing outfits. All of them had Arabian harem costumes with short skirts that swayed as they did. The cloths extending from their waist did cover their nether regions, but barely. Kasumi was on his left and Akane on his right, and both reclined with him on a soft cushion, both feeding him grapes as they ground their bodies to his side. Usagi was kneeling before him with his member in her mouth, sucking like there no tommorrow, giving him her tongue all around his member. Once he orgasmed, she then placed her snatch around his member, sinking his rod into her most sensitive of flesh. She rode him like the horse of his name and brought them both to orgasm. At a command from Akane, the other girls alternated with her at pleasuring his member while the rest danced, and the night passed as a series of orgasms.

***

...or the schoolgirl orgy.

***

Ranma knelt before Kikuko and dove his head into her, as the rest of the girls all partnered off into sixty-nines, lickinbg each other to orgasm. He had Usagi kneel above the girl, with her own snatch in Kikuko's mouth.
All of the girls were in the altered schoolgirl uniforms that was first picked out by Akane, but then he had decided it should be the official uniform of his harem. At any time the fancy struck him, he would take them this way, and right now, he brought Kikuko to orgasm, then mounted her.
He rode her hard and quickly, they orgasmed. He then had Usagi mount him as he sat back on the bed, thinking of how the uniform was so fetching on all her. But then it looked good on all the girls.
He was unable to follow that thought as the world exploded into pleasure so intense that he passed out for the night.
The resulting group orgasm was so pleasurable, so loud, that if the Kuno estate had any neighbors, they might have heard it. As it was, they were isolated in this neck of town, and Ranma prefered it that way.

***

His slaves were eager to please him in any capacity, and indeed, they looked very good in the various sex games they played. Sometimes he thought of it, sometimes they did, but that only added the spice more to what they did. The days passed in their studies at various institutions. Nabiki went to business school and got a degree, as Kasumi and Kikuko became doctors. Koneko and Ukyo opened a new restaurant business that did very well, as the Unryuu farm prospered. Kodachi became an award winning botanist, Usagi surprisingly showed talent as a manga artist. Asuza went on to become an olympian, and then a jeweler, and Rei became Ranma's helper in the dojo as well as Nabiki's second. Akane became Ranma's personal servant.
Once a day though, he spent time practicing with them in martial arts, and in their sexy leotards of the design Akane first wore, as well as gi and short dresses that flattered their figures. The practice sessions often ended into orgys.
And so the years passed.

***

On one such occasion, Ranma was in the dojo, having just finished an intense kata and watching his various slaves in their usual sexy clothes. Usagi, Koneko, Kikuko, and Rei were wearing their old short Chinese dresses. Akane, Kasumi, Nabiki and Kodachi opted for the sexy leotards that Akane had first used. Akari, Asuza, Ukyo and Hinako wore very revealing gi which showed off a lot of cleavage and instead of pants, had a short skirt in front the barely hid their nether regions.
Unable to stand it anymore, Ranma issued a new rule when practicing: the best three in performance would get his cock in them. This caused the girls to focus even more in their work, and it was expected of Akane to win, and indeed, she was the first to recieve his attentions, as Ranma moved behind and massaged her globes within the leotard. She moaned her approval as he told the other to continue practicing while he pleasured his first slave. He began to suck on her pussy as he unlatched the covering of her pussy. As usual, there was no panties underneath the cloth, and he soon rammed up his rod within her, pumping up and down until she screamed for him in orgasm. The way her pussy clenched his in turn sent him to his own flight to heaven.
The next was Usagi, as he also came behind her and roughly pushed her against the wall. He entered her easily, none of his slaves wore underwear at practice. He humped her every which way as he frenzily brought them both to orgasm.
Finally, he chose Hinako, who proved to be a swift learner in the Art. He pushed her gi out of the way to reveal her bountiful chest, then undid her belt to drop it to the floor, revealing herself fully to his gaze. It wasn't long until she was over him, riding the horse on to victory.
As he came down from his high, he had her give him a blowjob, one so expert that he came twice more in her mouth, Hinako swallowing every drop.
As he once more reached the end of his endurance, ranma could only think of how lucky he had finally become.

***

"So you see here how it could have been different," explained a dark robed man to a black cat as they both sat before a deep well showing the scene of Ranma coupling with Akane once more, now in a sexy, altered school uniform.
"Yes," answered the cat, who went by the name of Toltiir. "Though in this timeline, Ranma doesn't get any divine intervention. This is just a simulation right?"
All the cat got in response from the dark robed man was a sly grin.
"Spill it Spectre!" screeched the cat.
"No," Spectre answered. "This timeline actually exist, and no, I didn't make it. It simply caught my attention that's all."
"So what happens now?" inquired the cat.
"It's the standard fairy tale ending here," Spectre replied. "The hero lives happily ever after with his harem, and the children grow up in a loving family."
"Not much interesting left to happen then," Toltiir replied.
Spectre nodded. "That's why this is the end."

***

Author's notes

The Niuchieju Sash is a creation of D. B. Sommer, though I first read about her in Metroanime's fics. Vanilla and Toltiir were characters postulated by Gregg Sharp. I think. Han Xoa Pu (Hand Soap) was my idea, but someone may have made a similar character first. I couldn't really check all the used Amazon names and descriptions after all. Spectre was also my creation, and no, you can't rip him off yet, not until I get his origin story out, but that's taking somewhat longer than expected.
As I often work from inspiration, this particular work had taken too long to write, being inspired at first then ending up with real life troubles only to lose the inspiration when I got back to it. Hopefully, this work turned out alright, and met my own self imposed limit: to write a fic that would be over 100 kb in size. Hopefully also, I passed all my subjects. Numerical Methods and Stoichiometry proved to be the bane of my semester, and the finals for both were greatly devastating. The usual after test bitching session I usually try to avoid with my classmates was particularly intense this time, with many a weepy eye at the results of the exam. Hopefully, I did pass, even if barely.
I seem to be writing hopefully a lot. Sigh.
Just a quick look at how it could have been. There's another in the works. If anyone wants to use this idea, go ahead. I'm through with it. But I'd like to be informed of what you wish to do though.
I decided to go back and expand this (it was an amalgram of the two omakes for 'Tables Turned'}, but continuations, alternates, rewrites and all to it are welcomed if one wishes to do so.
Akane's speech about her pleasure being irrelevant is from another story unrelated to Ranma that stuck in my mind, but I don't remember it anymore, much less who wrote it. Oh well, whoever you are, the idea belongs to you.
The basic idea behind this is that everyone blames Ranma for being the reason why his relationship with Akane couldn't work, but what if SHE took the initiative to change for the better, becoming a more suitable woman to Ranma's tastes? Admittedly, Akane would NEVER do this on her own, even with gentle prodding. She literally has to be given no choice in the matter, which is why I used the excuse of her near death at Jusenkyo to cause her to be susceptible to Ranma's willpower, and the rest just spiralled from there. Including the other girl's in Akane's fate was not in the original plan, but it fit in so well so I put it in. Also admittedly, Ranma is very OOC, but then, he just had the world turned upside down on him, and this time, more than one constant in his life has changed. Akane no longer treats him like dirt, he had to kill to save her, and he is finally cured of the curse. Not to mention that he's finally 'getting some' (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).
And yes, I HATE Ryoga, the Amazons, and Genma. I think Soun and Happosai are pathetic. Akane, Nabiki, the Kunos, and Nodoka should be committed to an insane asylum, and Hinako shoud be staked through the heart. If you hadn't noticed, it is a trend common to my stories to have Ranma deal with them in a harsh manner, like I envisioned that he should have done from the start.
The Niuchieju are especially loathsome to me. Being part Chinese myself, I for one think that they are a disgrace to all Chinese everywhere, making us into figures of fun.
When I started this, and 'Tables Turned' which this was originally supposed to be, I was doing it out of anger. Many characters in this series can be related to the people I interact with on a daily basis, and many things I find both right and wrong in them exist in the people I know. I won't name anyone, but these characters, I find tend to have obsessions, psychoses, prejudices, and behaviors that exist in the people I have to interact with and try to get along with, and like Ranma, I often fail. Ranma was in a way a comic exaggeration of life in terms of the emotions and relations in the story, rather than the exotic aspects involved like the martial arts or shapeshifting magics. Indeed, it brought a humorous light to the dark aspects of life, and made the lighter stuff seem even brighter, a fact which contributes to it's power as a riveting series.