Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ The Dragon Ball Radar ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Please keep reviewing my story!! I'm trying to get 50 reviews!!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 12: The Dragon Ball Radar

"Keri! Psst, Keri wake up!" Gohan whispered in an urgent voice. Keri waved her arms around a little, looking around with bags in her eyes.

"Okay, okay I'm up," she muttered sleepily. Her eyes turned wide when she saw who it was.

"Gohan?!" She freaked out, Gohan never woke up early, especially on a Saturday. Keri could easily understand if it was Goten, he would do this just to make her angry. But Gohan? "Jeez Gohan, it's a Saturday morning," she looked at the clock, "and 6:30 a.m.! I'm supposed to get the full 9 hours of sleep, remember?" Keri shouted angrily. Gohan covered her mouth.

"Shh, I'm trying to keep this discreet here," he said quietly. Keri sat up straighter.

"Alright, what would you possibly need from me at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday?!" She said back hoarsely, glaring at Gohan. He sighed.

"You know how you said that you were wondering when Dad would come back?" Keri looked at him, wondering what he was going to say.

"Yeah, what about it?"

Last night, when you left..." Gohan paused, he wasn't sure if he should tell her, Goku had said not to, but Keri was really worried about him, and two heads were easier than one, right?

"I found a letter on my desk," Gohan continued uneasily, shifting a bit in his chair. "It said "To Gohan" so I read it, and-"

"And what?" Keri pushed, curious as to know what happened.

"I found out that it was a letter from Dad saying that he wants to be wished back," Gohan finished, taking a breather. Keri didn't find this amusing.

"Look Gohan, if this is a joke..." she stopped when she saw the innocence and sincerity in her brother's eyes. She heaved in a lot of air. "So what do you want me to do?"

1/2 an hour later.............

Keri's eyes widened.

"Why would you want me to go with you?" she asked, confused. Gohan smiled.

"Because you wanted to know when Dad would come back, it's obvious you want to be there when he does," Gohan replied. She smiled, and hugged Gohan.

"Thanks Gohan. You're the bestest older brother in the world," she said, and he hugged her back. Gohan noticed that she was still in her night shirt.

"You better get dressed if you're going to come with me and get the dragon balls," Gohan reminded, and Keri giggled slightly. He waited outside the room, and she came out, wearing black, baggy pants and a orange thick-strap tank top (just like the one Goku used to wear!). Gohan grinned.

"Perfect," he complimented, giving her an "ok" sign with his fingers. She smiled proudly. They sneaked out of a window, both flying to Bulma's house. Of course, Gohan didn't let out his full flying potential, he knew that Keri wouldn't be able to keep up. After 5 minutes of flying, they landed on the green grasses of Capsule Corp. Gohan knocked on the door... no answer. Gohan knocked again, a little louder, and he heard feet shuffling down the stairs. A groggy Bulma opened the door.

"Who is it?" She said, wiping her eyes. She saw Gohan and Keri standing there, already dressed.

"Gohan?! Keri?! What are you two doing here?!" She whispered as to not wake anyone up. Gohan and Keri looked at each other, laughed a little, and then Gohan cleared his voice.

"Uh, Bulma, we'll be needing that dragon ball radar of yours," Gohan said, watching for a reaction. She eyed him suspiciously.

"Why would you two need the Dragon Ball Radar? Oh, well, I guess you can BORROW it. Just bring it back soon, okay?" Bulma said, scurrying down the halls to find where she had put it. Bulma found the small clock-looking device, and came back to the front door.

"Here ya go," she said, handing them it. Gohan smiled at Bulma.

"Thanks Bulma. And don't worry, we'll bring it back safe and sound," Gohan told her, and in a flash, the two were in the sky, flying towards the locations of the Dragon Balls.

***************************************************************** ************

You like? Write a review to tell me, k?