Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Returning Home ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Thank you for all of your wonderful reviews, I will keep them in mind^_^

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 17: Returning Home

Goku opened the door quietly, creeping into the house with as little sound as possible.

"Dad *yawn* can I go to *yawn* bed now?" Keri asked, rubbing her eyes. Goku nodded, and followed Keri up the stairs. Gohan stayed behind to have a midnight snack, which Chi-Chi had forbidden him to do before.

"Keri, what time is it?" Goku asked, looking at the night sky. Keri squinted at her wristwatch.

"Uh, 11:30, p.m.," she replied, and slowly walked into her room. Goku continued on to Chi-Chi's and his room, where he planned to sleep on the floor, checking now and then if Chi-Chi had awakened. He found her sound asleep, not moving at all. Goku smiled in content, and closed his eyes.

The next morning...

"Keri! Goten! Gohan! Time for breakfast!" Chi-Chi yelled from the kitchen, and the three siblings came down, tired and hungry (especially Keri and Gohan).

"So Mom, what's for breakfast?" Keri asked, yawning loudly. Goten laughed at her, Keri glaring at him.

"I thought we might have eggs and toast today," Chi-Chi replied with a subtle, calm voice. Gohan was wondering at the moment where Goku had hid, but didn't say anything. After 5 minutes, Gohan heard the quietest of footsteps come down the stairs, only to find Goku in his pajamas. Goten's eyes lit up, and he was about to shout "hello!", but Keri covered his mouth before he could. He tried desperately to tug it off, but she had a pretty strong grasp. Goku sat down, Chi-Chi couldn't hear because of the hissing of the oven. Goku whispered something in Goten's ear and Goten grinned in reply. Keri's hand was roughly pushed off of Goten's mouth as he heard the hissing stop, and Chi-Chi start to turn around. Her eyes were closed for a moment while she carried the plate to the table, then opened to see 4 people sitting quietly around the table. She dropped the plate of eggs and toast, while Keri glared a little at her father.

"Dad, that was going to be mine!" She hissed at Goku, folding her arms. Chi-Chi's eyes were wide once again. Goku formed a sweat drop over his forehead.

"Please, please don't faint Hon," Goku pleaded, taking hold of one of Chi-Chi's wrists. Too late. She fell, dazing off into unconsciousness.

"Well, I guess you can never change Chi-Chi," Goku said, scratching his head. After that comment, they all laughed.

*************************************************************** *********************

Likey? No likey? Write a review to tell!