Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Too Much For Piccolo ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I will have another story out now, called Siblings at Heart, which is a DBZ/SM crossover, in which Gohan and Serena are best friends. It will be a drama/humor, which is my specialty:)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 20: Too Much for Piccolo

"Okay Dad, lower your energy a little bit more so Piccolo can't sense you at ALL," Goten said, he and Keri flying closer towards the Namek.

"Hey Piccolo!" Keri yelled, Piccolo grunting in reply. He was levitating and meditating above the ground near the waterfall as always, which made Goku grin a little. Keri knew that Goku had to leap out sometime, and began a mental message, shutting her eyes.

'Goten! We've got to move closer!' her mind screamed to her 3 month older brother. He heard it tap into his senses, and closed his eyes as well.

'I know, but Piccolo might sense him!' Goten replied in the telepathic language that both of them shared. No one had known this yet, but Goten and Keri had the power of telepathy, the power to speak mentally to each other. They both supposed it was because of their abnormal birth dates, though weren't sure. Even if they got into fights constantly, they still used telepathy from time to time. Goku looked back and forth at them, wondering why they had suddenly stopped. Keri and Goten opened their eyes up at the same time, which made Goku jump a little. Piccolo, in reply, looked in Keri and Goten's direction to see where the sudden, recognizable energy signal was coming from. When he saw nothing there, he bowed his head down again and continued to mentally train himself. Keri and Goten flew closer and closer to Piccolo until they were right in front of him. He looked up, and scowled a little.

"What do you two runts want?" Piccolo asked impatiently, a silent foot tapping simultaneously. Gohan watched from behind, Piccolo was always agitated when people disturbed him. Piccolo caught Gohan's thoughtful gaze, and they locked eyes for a moment there, though Goten and Keri weren't surprised, Gohan was practically best friends with the guy. Piccolo turned sharply back to the two. They weren't expecting this, however, and jumped high in the air, leaving the now UNhidden Goku behind them. They gaped at their mistake. Piccolo's eyes opened wide as he fell down into the water from surprise. Goten and Keri looked at each other, Goku, and Gohan before bursting out into loud belly laughs. Even Gohan couldn't help but stifle a chuckle, he had NEVER seen Piccolo fall down like THAT. Goku frowned.

"Why am I making everyone fall down today?" He asked, obviously upset. Goten and Keri came down to his level, still laughing like hyenas, their plan had worked better than expected.

"It's (laugh) ok Dad (wipes away tear), they're only doing it because they're surprised (bursts into a laughing fit)," Keri said, rolling over in the air from laughing too much.

"Oh come' on Dad, you've gotta admit that it was kinda funny seeing the GREAT Piccolo fall down like that!" Goten hooted, adding sarcasm on the word "great". A smile formed on Goku's lips, and then he let a small chuckle out himself. He really had to admit, as Goten had said... That WAS pretty darn funny.

***************************************************************** **********************

So.. did u like how the plan failed and then worked? Who ever thought that Piccolo would fall right there and then? Anyways, write a review please!