Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Expecting Company ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I luv your reviews, hopefully you guys will put up to 100 by the time the story's done!!!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 21: Expecting Company

They took a good, long 2 hours talking to Piccolo and telling him about everything. Piccolo sat with an intense look on his face, staring intently on Goku most of all. He was drying off in the sun from his *snicker* previous surprise. Keri and Goten felt sort of bad because now Piccolo was shooting them death glares if they even dared to laugh. But the smiles were plainly obvious on both of their faces, a little bit TOO obvious. Gohan was giving them glances too while he explained what happened. Goku suddenly had an idea.

"Why don't we go over to Bulma's place and invite everyone over, tell them that there's a surprise, and then show them... well, me!" Goku said thoughtfully, everyone falling down anime-style. Gohan perked up.

"You know dad, that's not a bad idea. But I don't know if Vegeta will be too much into it," he said, smiling nervously. Piccolo growled.

"Who cares about that idiot!!! If he doesn't want to come, he doesn't want to come. And plus, I know just who is perfect for the bait if you really want him to go," Piccolo said, grinning evilly at the last part. The Son family looked at each other, feeling that they should brace themselves for the worst.

*********************************

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" The telephone rang from inside the Briefs' house. Vegeta scowled.

"Woman!! That blasted machine is ringing again! And it's ruining my concentration!!" Vegeta complained, eyeing Bulma as she stepped out of the kitchen, butcher knife in one hand, celery in the other. She shot Vegeta a glare that meant "shut up or I'll kill you". He instantly became quiet, it was strange how Bulma was the only female in the world that had that effect on him. She put down the knife, and answered the phone.

"Hai?" she said quickly, tossing the celery to Vegeta, who looked at it disgustingly. He ate it anyway, though, knowing that if he didn't, she would take out the knife again. Vegeta watched his wife's expression turn light and happy from angry, her voice answering the call.

"Well, okay then, I'll talk to Vegeta about it... Bye," Bulma said, hanging up the phone. Vegeta kept his steady glare on her.

"Who was that?" He demanded as she went into the kitchen again. Her head popped up from the side of the door.

"Just Gohan, Vegeta. He was wondering if he could hold a surprise party here for all of us, including Tien, Yamcha, Master Roshi, Chowsu(sorry, not sure how to spell his name), Pua-"

"ALL OF THOSE BAKA HERE TODAY!!! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND, WOMAN!!!" Vegeta shouted, rising Bulma's temper. She leered over him, her eyes blazing in wildfire.

"WELL NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT VEGETA, I WILL INVITE THE "BAKA" AS YOU CALL THEM!!! BECAUSE AS A RESULT OF BEING DISRESPECTFUL ONCE AGAIN TO ME, I WILL RULE THIS DECISION!!!" Bulma screamed, glaring at Vegeta the whole time. He sat back on the couch , muttering to himself. She smiled with content, and went back to the kitchen with no further complaints from Vegeta.

******************************

"So, Gohan, is it done?" Keri said, getting jumpy. Gohan sighed. She was just SO impatient sometimes.

"Yes, yes, it's done Keri," he replied calmly. Goku ruffled Goten's hair before walking up to Gohan.

"You guys still have to find a way to hide me," he pointed out, watching Gohan's gaze turn a little unsteady. Goku smiled.

"But don't worry son, I think I found a way myself."

*************************************************************** *************************

Oh man. What does Goku mean exactly? You'll just have to find out in the next chapter! In the meantime, though, I'd appreciate it if you'd review. *smiles*