Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Back to Normal ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

TO MY READERS AND REVIEWERS:

I apologize for the lack of any new chapters as of late, for many things have been occurring over the past few months, which I would like to explain here, in this small author's note before anyone throws any accusations around.

My computer broke down on me and deleted all my files about 2 months ago (luckily, however, I wasn't working on any new chapters at the moment, so all was saved as far as that goes), and as you might guess, I was very dismayed. I brought the computer to Best Buy, where I got an XP upgrade plus more RAM. However, about 2 days after I got the computer fixed (cost $330! XD) it broke, again, and when I brought it to Best Buy AGAIN for a refund and an explanation, they told me I needed to buy a new computer, and they gave me a refund on everything except the labor services, which made up more than half of the cost (*sighs*). I decided on a Compaq computer, and they said that they could ship it to me in a month…therefore meaning that I was forced to go without the internet and my typing for a month. As fellow authors, I hope you can see my pain in not being able to put my ideas onto the MM.org…I was obviously very distressed by the loss.

So, here I am, now finally satisfied with the new computer and having to work overtime to get my chapters out for both stories, especially Siblings at Heart, since it's been very difficult to find my ideas on it. I will return with new chapters, though, rest assured…I'd never let my readers down. So, I announce longer chapters coming sometime within the next few weeks, and more content! ^.~

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

dbzkeri

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 23: Back to Normal

Everything had changed once again; but yet everybody was pretty used to Goku being here again after a month or two. Some of the gang still wondered in shock, though, of how Goku came back... just like that.

***

"Okay Keri, your fighting stance is great, you just might want to work on your defense, which is probably even more important than the attack," Goku said, positioning Keri's arms. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really Daddy?" she asked curiously, and Goku chuckled.

"Yes, actually, because if you can't defend yourself as well as attack, you might as well lose." Keri just nodded thoughtfully at that comment. Goku then flashed over to Goten, who seemed ready.

"All right Goten, you seem fine with the positioning... just try to use strategy in your moves, so when the enemy strikes, you'll have a plan to drive yourself away from their blasts," Goku suggested, and Goten nodded in agreement. Goku stood between the two, one arm extending on each side. Then one of them made a chopping signal, and the two siblings charged. They were head to head as their hands locked. A small crater began to form, and Goten changed into a Super Saiyan. Keri pouted, looking for something she could do. She looked down at his feet and an extraordinary idea came to mind. Goku watched amusingly as he saw Keri's energy take a drastic jump, but it wasn't going into her arms... it was going into her right leg. Goku came closer, watching for what she would do.

"Yaaaaa!" She yelled, and tripped Goten with her buffed up leg. Goku looked at Goten, who had fallen flat on the ground, then Keri, who stood, never powering down, keeping her defense stance ready and active. Goku started laughing hilariously as the enraged Goten got up slowly, rubbing dirt from his hair.

"Dad, it's not funny, she pulled a cheap move on me!" Goten complained, watching his father wipe a tear from his eye.

"She may have, Goten, but it's cheap moves that can help you win a battle. I'm sure I've used it a couple of times before," Goku said, watching Keri intently, she was not about to give up just because she tripped Goten. Goten leaned over, rubbing his left ankle.

"Jeez Keri, that really hurt," Goten said, wincing. Keri just smiled.

"May the strong survive," she said under her breath, and grinned to herself. Suddenly, at an un-timed moment, Goten made a huge kick right at Keri, but since she had her abilities and teaching to help her, she blocked his foot and pushed it off her arms. He did a small flip, but landed safely on land. Keri wiped dirt away from her arms, she knew that a bruise was gonna form there, and Chi-Chi would blame Goku for it.

"Lunchtime!" Chi-Chi called from the house, and Goten and Keri powered down. Both of them threw a scowl at the other, but sped home anyway. But before Keri could get inside, Goku held her back by the shirt collar.

"Umm, Keri, can I talk to you for a sec.?" Goku asked quietly, bringing her to a corner outside the house. She looked at him inquisitively.

"I just wanted to say that you kept up a great battle today, and I'm proud of you." Keri beamed, then hugged Goku.

"I'm glad," she said, then started to whimper, "But could we pleeeeeeeeease go back in so we can eat lunch?" Keri begged, and Goku laughed heartily.

"Sure."

*************************************************** *************************

Like? No like? chap. 24 will be out soon, but keep writing reviews anyways!