Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma's Sexual Nightmare ❯ Ranma's Sexual Nightmare ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

RANMA'S SEXUAL NIGHTMARE

This story takes places the night after "Warming the marriage bed". Ranma goes to sleep, after a long training session. This suits Akane, who has plans for her husband.

Akane grinned as she leaned over Ranma. She was going to have some fun tonight! She leaned forward and kissed Ranma on the lips. Slowly, she (Ranma - no, she is not a typing error) stirred. Her eyes opened and Akane's face swam into view.

"Hey Akane. Wha….huh…HUH?" First Ranma noticed that she was in her girl form and then realised that her hands were handcuffed above her head and attached to the bed, restraining her. Her legs were spread as wide as possible and also handcuffed in place.

"Uh…what's going on?…Akane?" Ranma didn't like this at all. Then he noticed that he was also butt naked and Akane was wearing leather trousers and a black bra. He started to tremble.

"What are you doing Akane?" He couldn't keep the quavering out of his voice. "This isn't funny you know. Untie me". Akane laughed. Ranma didn't like it.

"Akane…w"


"Ssshhh" whispered Akane. "You're not going anywhere until I'm finished so you might as well enjoy it."

"Er…ha ha. Ok. You can untie me now Akane."

"Ssshhh!" She whispered again. "I'm going to have some fun tonight. Now be quite. I want to hear you moan in pleasure but if your going to talk then I'll just have to gag you!" Ranma shut his mouth at this! He was feeling worried. There was a hungry look in Akane's eyes.

Akane took a blindfold from a drawer and put it over Ranma's eyes. Ranma struggled and moved her head from side to side, trying to prevent Akane from putting the blindfold on her.

"Fine" said Akane in an icy tone. "Then you can just stay there until you're ready to behave." Akane turned, walked to the door and opened it.

"No! Akane! Wait!" called Ranma. Akane turned back and grabbed Ranma's chin, forcing her head back. She forced a rag into her mouth and tied it down with a length of cloth.


"Now. You can stay here a simmer down. When you can behave I'll come back!" Akane walked back to the door and left.

"Ahaae" Ranma called out but Akane did not heed her. She collapsed back onto the bed. The handcuffs wee too strong to break free of, especially in girl form. She gave up and tried to sleep.

Ranma woke to feel a hand gliding across her abdomen. She opened her eyes but everything was dark. She tried to get up then remembered that she was bound to the bed. She realised that the reason that it was dark was that she was blindfolded. She also noticed that the gag had been removed.

"Ready to be a good girl and behave now?" asked Akane. Ranma opened her mouth to protest then thought better of it and gave up her attempts to break free.

"Good. Now the fun can begin." Ranma felt warm hands on her breasts. She shuddered but there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Akane was stroking them in circular motions. Then she felt something wet glide along her cleavage. It was Akane's tongue. She couldn't help it. She cried out in fear and heard Akane laugh. Then she felt Akane's mouth enclose her right breast. She wriggled and squirmed against the touch. It felt wonderful but her most basic instinct was telling her that this was wrong and unnatural. She pulled on the chains, straining to escape and she heard Akane laugh again.

"You can't escape" Akane whispered sexily, lifting her head. Fear gripped Ranma. It wasn't just that he was helpless. He was afraid that he would enjoy it. It was then that the realisation of why her legs were spread occurred to her. She began to tremble and pull at her restraints.

"Please Akane…don't do this…please…let me go". Akane's response was an evil laugh.

"Yes…that's it…beg! Then I might let you go." She laughed again. Throughout this she had continued massaging Ranma's large, rounded breasts and she saw, to her delight, that they were hardening. Still, Ranma pulled on the chains in desperation. She was getting lost in the sensation Akane was giving her and she didn't know how long she could resist. Akane sensed this and began rubbing harder and faster. Ranma's will was draining out of her and she moaned.

Akane took Ranma's right breast back into her mouth and sucked hard. Ranma moaned again. Her other hand continued to stroke the other breast. Then she took the other breast into her mouth and moved her hands south. Feeling this Ranma squirmed under her but she was powerless and she was finding it harder and harder to fight these feelings. Then Akane's hands reached her inner thighs and Ranma moaned again. While still sucking hard on the breast Akane began stroking Ranma's inner thighs. She ran her finger round Ranma's entrance and she moaned again, still feebly yanking on the chains holding her prisoner. She could feel a tremendous heat building between her legs and she felt extremely wet there.

Suddenly Akane shoved three fingers into Ranma's entrance and she screamed.

"OOOOOOOUUUUUOOOOOOOHHH." Her arms stopped pulling at the chains and her body went limp. As Akane began moving her fingers in and out of Ranma's opening Ranma moaned and cried out. It was no longer clear if she wanted Akane to stop or keep going.

"Oooooohhhh. Please Akane…oooooooohhhhhh…I…aaaaaaahhh" she moaned as Akane used her fingers to pump in and out of her in an fast rhythm. The heat between Ranma's legs was building to a climax as she felt a tingling growing in her chest as it moved down towards her entrance.

"Ooooooouuuuhhhh" she called out as her juices suddenly flowed out in a wav of intense pleasure. Her breathing was fast and irregular, as her face reddened. As her pulse slowed she felt a wave of shame. But she wasn't given time to brood because at that moment she felt Akane's tongue licking around her entrance. She squirmed, trying to move away from her but to no avail. Then Akane flicked her tongue into Ranma's opening and she went limp again. Akane began eating her out roughly. Soon Ranma felt the strange tingling again and she came again, her juices flowing over Akane's face. Akane bent over Ranma and kissed her viciously, making her taste herself. Ranma tried to turn her face away but Akane's hand held her chin and forced their mouths together. Akane's tongue explored Ranma's mouth, spreading Ranma's own scent round her mouth. She squirmed and fought but was still recovering from her release and was forced to submit. Then Akane began licking her again and she screamed.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH. AKANE!" Tears caught in her eyes as she struggled to free herself. "Stop! I beg you! Please." Her arms went limp and she stopped struggling but Akane showed her no mercy. When she came, Akane licked up all her juices and started again. She didn't stop until Ranma's clit was so sensitive that her touch hurt. Ranma was breathing fast, tired and ashamed of what had been done. When she had regained enough air, she begged Akane to untie her. Akane did so and bid her good night. She felt guilty but she was sure Ranma would get over it. After that night it was a while before Ranma would sleep in the same bed as Akane and for a long time Ranma always made sure that Akane went to bed before he did.

END

Author's Note: Well this didn't come out quite as well as the first one but it was harder to write. I couldn't really think of a good way to end it but I figured that the majority of people reading this wouldn't care if the ending was crappy as long as the rest was good. I know you're all tired of hearing this (I know I am) but PLEASE REVIEW. Tell me what was good, what was bad, things I could do better, whatever. It's all useful info!