❯ A Glider Side Story ❯ Why he was there ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was 64 AF*, and over the last 63 years the 2 moons of Tilmen, who never really got along (I'd tell you why, but, to be frank, it's not the most appropriate story), were going to get together to start a group project that would change their way of life**. And to Celebrate, a party was thrown on Sinoment for the upper class of the people. This party had certain opportunities and certain consequences. Consequences for a certain young woman.

The girl had given her trust to him. In return, he took advantage of her and then left her like some sort of trash. Afterward, she was given a great responsibility, shunned by her family, and forced to get her own home on Benicilt. She was alone, had a child, and lost all confidence. Broken was an understatement for how the was feeling.

The world was Mirroring her grief. In 65 AF, the joint project resulted in a tragedy. What official happened was unknown, but the dispute triggered an all out war between the 2 moons. During that Chaos, the broken mother was somehow able to acquire a home and start a life. 3 months into the war, she quartered a lieutenant from Tilmen; her savior; Alex Redrum.

He and his team were staying at her town preparing for a battle against Parallel 6***. During the three weeks he stayed at mothers house, he helped her keep her home from falling apart and take care of her son. He tried to be as little a burden on her as possible and was even able to bring her confidence back that she had lost so long ago. They became quite fond of each other. After his team left the town, Alex returned to her every time he was on leave. Her son thought that he was his father, and the both the mother and Alex wanted to keep it that way. They were married immediately after the war. But Tragedy was about to befall them.

Just a few weeks into their marriage, Alex Redrum was called out to defend his own Country (The couple didn't want to move the little one out of the land he grew up in, so Alex left his home land to live on Benicilt)****, and Alex had lost his life.

The woman was widowed, but she tried to keep strong. She knew that Alex wouldn't want her to be like this, and her son wouldn't benefit at all either. But she had another child just 7 months after her husbands death. She fell into a deep depression, but tried as hard as she could to hide it from her children.

It was 71 AF. The eldest son was six years old, and late into one night he had gotten out of bed to get a glass of water when he saw his mother dead lying on the floor. This is where our story begins...

* AF means "After Freeze"- in the year 0 AF, a sleeper spell "Red Freeze" was lifted from the civilization that resided on the planet Tilmen and its two moons Sinoment and Benicilt. This spell had put them in a Cryogenic state in Red Ice.

** This project was on the development of a man that can travel through any obstacles seamlessly without hesitation, even time.

*** Parallel 6 one of Sinoment's best divisions in the War of Moons.

**** In 70 AF, Koa was being invaded by a corrupt aristocrat bent on becoming the next ruler of Koa. The Takeover was successful after a 2 month war