InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Opportunities ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Standard Disclaimer: Inuyasha and all belong to Rumiko Takahashi…


Unexpected Opportunities


Inuyasha strained against the chains holding him pinned to the wall of the little youkai's hut, panting with exertion as he slumped back and banged his head hard against the stone behind him, "Fuck!"

How he'd managed to fall into such a pathetic youkai trap on the new moon night he'd never know, but he was going to be beating himself over it for years to come.

It had started off as a fairly routine day, but then Shippou had started in on him in his "indirect" way. Sitting down beside the hanyou and calmly chirping out his thoughts on a particularly sensitive topic... Kagome. More specifically, the topic of Kagome being involved with someone else.

Anyone else.

He'd predictably lost his temper and giving into the urge to whack the little kitsune over the head to shut him up. Unfortunately for him, Shippou had just been waiting for that and immediately started crying to the future girl as she entered the evening's campsite with Sango. Coincidentally giving him an unexpected and -he felt- totally undeserved dive to the ground.

That had certainly done nothing to improve his already frayed temper and he'd stormed off after spitting out a few choice words at the now equally enraged girl.

Of course he'd spent the next few hours mentally kicking himself for his reaction, well aware that he had an excellent chance of alienating Kagome if he kept this up. Inuyasha had no explanation for why he couldn't seem to control his temper around her, although his first guess was that it was either yell at her or shove her against the closest hard surface and show her just what reaction he WAS controlling.

Kagome certainly didn't make it easy.

He just hoped she wasn't aware of the thoughts that went through his head whenever she smiled at him or took his hand. It was even worse when she rode on his back and he could feel her thighs clamp down on his hips. It wasn't hard for his overactive imagination to put her in front of him, or better... beneath him, strip off the already revealing "uniform" she wore, and picture her face flushed with desire all for him.

Inuyasha had been picturing that very fantasy, feeling the familiar aching pain of unfulfilled need in the pit of his stomach when he'd gone tumbling through a covered pit.

As luck would have it, the sun had chosen that moment to set and without his demon skills, the fall had knocked him unconscious. It was the most humiliating moment of his life when he woke to find himself shackled to the wall in a decrepit stone hut by an ugly little runt of a youkai who probably couldn't have defeated Shippou without help.

He could only pray that his companions wouldn't find him until he'd changed back, broken these stupid fucking shackles, and killed the rotten little bastard who dared to do this to him. 'Especially not Kagome,' he slumped dejectedly on his knees, trying to take some of the strain off his upraised arms. Nothing could kill his chance of someday actually attaining his fantasies more than for her to find him chained up to a wall in his human form. 'Hell, let anyone find me except for her,' he groaned and scowled at the night sky through the holes in the stone walls.

Inuyasha's attention was abruptly caught by an outraged squawk followed by the unmistakable crash and clatter associated with fighting from somewhere outside "his" room. The sounds lasted for another brief moment and then left behind a disturbing silence that had him waiting tensely, straining for any hint of the intruder. There was no way that miserable excuse for a youkai could have won a real fight and that meant something else, possibly bigger and worse, was about to find him.

Snarling at the absent moon, he tried yanking on the shackles once again, but the end result was the same and he still knelt panting against the cold stones, "Fuck!"

Inuyasha froze when he heard running footsteps coming closer and he immediately took to bashing his head against the wall for his repeated stupidity. He'd just led whatever was out there right to him.

The door was flung open with a bang and Inuyasha gaped up at the figure in the doorway for a split second before he let out a groan filled with frustrated misery. `Of course it is.'

"Kagome..."

"Inuyasha!" Kagome dropped her bow and arrows carelessly to clatter on the ground as she hurried to him and dropping down between his own splayed knees with the youkai's keys dangling from her hand. "Are you all right?" her brows furrowed in concern as she searched his dirt-streaked face.

"Fuck no, I'm not all right!" he snarled out at her, straining against the shackles desperately all over again. "Look at me!" he did his best to gesture to himself with his arms stretched up above his head.

Kagome was startled enough at his reaction that she dropped the keys, leaning up worriedly to press her hands gently over his face to search for injuries before sliding them back into his hair to prod his scalp, "Are you hurt? What happened?"

Inuyasha sucked in a sharp breath, his eyes almost crossing to focus on the curves she had just unwittingly brought within an inch of his face. He swallowed painfully, closing his eyes and breathing heavily through his mouth when her scent filled his head and he felt his human blood heat and thicken.

"Dammit, Kagome, get me OUT of these fucking things!!" he rattled the chains in violent frustration, praying that some higher power would be merciful enough to let him get out of this mess with at least a little shred of his dignity left.

She reared back as though he'd burned her, brows arching in surprise at the tone of his voice. Inuyasha had never...NEVER spoken to her like that before! Tentatively her hands rose to his face again, her eyes troubled, "Inuyasha? Wha-what's wrong?"

Inuyasha was sinking fast into the worst panic he'd yet to experience in his life. He was human, his arms pinned above his head, and Kagome was kneeling between his legs... Even worse, her soft hands were smoothing carefully over his cheeks and making him imagine them... elsewhere. Not only that, but every panting breath he took rubbed his chest against nipples he could feel stiffening with each rub of his haori.

Color splashed over his cheeks and he gritted his teeth so hard he thought for sure Kagome would hear the sharp edges grind away, trying to fight the urge to arch his spine and rub against her intentionally. "Kagome. Get me out of these things. Now!" he practically roared the last at her, trying to shift his position enough to prevent her from noticing his purely physical reaction to her nearness.

Kagome's hand fell away, eyes shimmering with a sudden rush of hurt tears, "G-gomen... I would have come sooner, but no one thought you'd been attacked..."

"Oi! Don't cry, dammit!" he tugged at the shackles as he tried to instinctively add the usual gesture of holding out his hands, only to be starkly reminded of his immobility.

"I'm not crying," she denied, dropping her gaze and fisting her hands in her lap as she tried to conceal the tears that slid down her cheeks.

"Bitch, I'm not an idiot just because I'm stuck as a human tonight!" he glared at the top of her head, muscles tensing as he silently prayed her gaze hadn't gone to his lap. With his knees spread so wide apart, his hakama had been pulled taut and there was just no way she could miss the telling bulge beneath the fabric. He winced just imagining the beating he was likely to get if she caught a glimpse of that, 'I really CAN kiss any chance with her good-bye if she sees this.'

Kagome sighed miserably, taking deep breaths to get her emotions under control, 'What did I expect? A thank you? From Inuyasha?' Her hand shook slightly as she fumbled for the keys she'd stolen from the youkai, biting her lip in an effort to keep from humiliating herself even further.

It was starting to seem that no matter what she tried, Inuyasha was never going to see her as anything other than an annoying little travel companion. She scrunched her nose in disgust, 'He probably doesn't even think of me as a girl. Not like Kikyou.'

That hurt the most.

The longer she was with him, the more and more she had come to realize she felt so much more for him than she would for a friend. She wasn't a little kid anymore, dammit, but it didn't seem he'd ever see her as anything else. 'What I wouldn't do to just find some way to make him see what I feel!' her eyes squeezed shut on a wave of melancholy longing. It turned into a resigned sigh as she opened her eyes again, 'Who am I kidding? I haven't got the guts and it's not like Inuyasha would ever... feel...'

Inuyasha watched her bent head with a sense of rapidly descending doom, clenching and unclenching his hands as he silently chanted at her to unlock him before she noticed his arousal. When the keys slowly slid from her fingers again and she went still, her head slightly lifted and a near-silent gasp escaping her, he felt his stomach lurch on the realization that it had just come to her attention.

Kagome lifted her stunned eyes to the mortified blush on Inuyasha's averted face, blinking rapidly as her mind worked to process what she was seeing even as he started swearing and straining against his restraints. He was obviously nearly frantic to escape the situation, but he...?

'Inuyasha... does he... is it... is it me?' Kagome felt a sudden surge of elation even as she sat back on her heels, her heart pounding in her chest. She bit her lip again, although this time for a completely different reason.

Inuyasha was right in front of her.

Human…

Aroused…

Trapped.

A determined gleam entered her eyes and she leaned forward, reaching out towards him. This could quite possibly be the only chance she would ever get to do anything remotely like this, and even if he hated her afterwards….

She didn't want to think about that, but at least she wouldn't have any regrets.

Inuyasha stopped struggling, panting hard with his eyes clenched shut and his erection no less noticeable as he growled in a defeated whisper, "Unlock me, Kagome."

Inuyasha's world came slamming to a halt when he felt a light stroke sear him through his strained hakama.

His eyes flew open so wide they watered and his head snapped around to see Kagome, her head still lowered enough to obscure her face behind a curtain of hair, and then down to where her small hand hovered uncertainly just above his now painfully throbbing shaft. "K-Kagome?!" his voice cracked and failed him in favor of a strangled gasp when her palm pressed down along as much of his thick length as she could cover.

Kagome felt her cheeks flood with color at the sound of his voice, and for a moment, her determination wavered. What if he said…. Well, something… ANYthing that could make her lose her nerve? She wasn't sure if she could do this if he told her to stop.

Nervously, her hand lifted to unfasten the red tie of her uniform, sliding the fabric loose and holding it in front of her for a moment. "Gomen… Inuyasha…" she whispered, not meeting his eyes as she rocked up on her knees again, waiting for his mouth to open.

"What the h-mphf!?" Inuyasha was abruptly cut off when Kagome's arms lifted and tied the ribbon into his mouth like a gag. Her breasts pressed into his throat as she knotted the ends securely at the back of his head. `H-holy SHIT!! Kagome just…. just fucking gagged me?!'

Kagome leaned back slowly, fidgeting when he very obviously started yelling at her behind the make-shift gag, his eyes darkening with promise of retribution as he tried to thrash around again. She worried her lower lip with her teeth, trying to calm her racing heart as she pressed the lightest of kisses to his cheek and then reached up to gently stroke his other cheek with a shaking hand.

Inuyasha could feel her heartbeat against his neck, his eyes widening all over again when she slid her breasts down his chest and dropped her hand back down searchingly into his lap. He let out the closest sound he could to a growl in his human form from deep in his throat when her small hand squeezed him lightly through his pants again.

Unbelievably, he felt himself harden even more, `Kagome… what the hell are you doing?! You…?'

Kagome heard him mumbling behind the gag and let out a heavy breath, rubbing him more firmly as she tucked her head under his chin to hide her face. "You- you…. I thought you hated me, Inuyasha," she said softly, rubbing her cheek against his throat and smiling when she felt him swallow hard.

Inuyasha couldn't prevent the instinctive arch of his spine, pressing his shaft harder against her stroking hand with a deep groan. He bit down hard on the gag, sucking in a deep breath through his nose and swearing darkly at the bindings that prevented him from doing…. from doing fucking anything!

`Get these OFF me, Kagome!!' he snarled behind the gag, cursing the human blood that kept him trapped.

Kagome sneaked a glance up at him, looking away hurriedly when she saw the way his eyes blazed down into her own. Inuyasha was pissed off all right, and were it not for the almost helpless grinding against her palm, she probably would have stopped right then. Instead, she leaned up and experimentally pressed a kiss to his throat and then very lightly bit down over the pulse beating frantically beneath the skin.

Inuyasha hissed, grinding his teeth against the cloth and letting out another moan when he felt her fingers slide up to pluck at the ties of his hakama. His eyes snapped open when the pressure of his kimono went slack, testifying to Kagome's success in loosening his confining clothing. Her other hand lifted to join the first as she shakily slid the hakama down his clenched thighs, leaving only his haori and the shorter kimono beneath. He tried to arch backwards to look down at her when the cooler evening air brushed over his heated flesh, but Kagome stubbornly kept her face hidden against his throat.

'Fuck fuck FUCK!!' Inuyasha's lip curled when her hand went down to his thigh and squeezed lightly. When the hell had he started misreading the girl so badly if he'd failed to catch onto her willingness to do this with him? He'd been beating himself over the head, staying away from her to keep his hands off her for fear she'd run off and now he was subjected to this absolute torture. This was NOT how he'd envisioned his first time with Kagome.

Kagome lightly, curiously stroked her hand up the defined lines of his thigh, tilting her head down to watch her own progress as her fingertips trailed over the twitching shaft. "You're beautiful, you know," she murmured quietly, painfully aware of his sudden silence behind the gag. Her hand closed around the strangely soft flesh, squeezing much as she had against his leg, "It's... a little strange... you being human, but I never could have kept you still if you were yourself."

Inuyasha's eyes slid closed, nostrils flaring as the muscles in his abdomen spasmed and contracted. 'Kagome...' he butted his chin against her head, attempting to draw her gaze upwards and speak with his eyes. 'Hell, bitch, we can do whatever you want, just get me out of these chains before we do!'

Kagome winced when she heard the heated mumbling again, added to the tap she was certain meant he wanted her to look up. She pulled away slightly and shook her head, sliding her legs out to let her sit flat on the ground between his spread knees, "You've never cared what you do to me. So I don't care what you think, Inuyasha. I've been wanting... You can't stop me when you're like this."

'Stubborn bitch!' Inuyasha fumed when her head slid down over his heart, pausing to press a light kiss there. 'I'm trying to tell you I-!'

He broke off in wide-eyed amazement when Kagome continued to slide downwards until he felt a hot puff of breath caress his already painfully aroused body, sucking in his own breath sharply. She couldn't possibly be intending to-

Kagome flicked the tip of his erection with her tongue, smiling slightly when Inuyasha let out a shout behind the gag, slamming his head against the wall behind him as he clenched desperately at the hated chains preventing him from participating. At least his body's responses were honest, readily conveying just how much he enjoyed her actions. Physically if nothing else.

"You never cared that I wanted you," she purposefully kept her mouth close enough that she was brushing the sensitive tip with every word, feeling an odd rush over having this kind of power over Inuyasha.

A tiny part of her guiltily pointed out that the hanyou would hate being forced to submit like this, but she ruthlessly tamped that down. This was a chance she wouldn't get again, so better to keep second thoughts until she had satisfied her own desires.

"It seems like forever sometimes," Kagome closed her eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling and sliding her tongue down the entire length. "I'm always here, Inuyasha, always with you. You're the only one that makes me want to do this."

Inuyasha strained against his bindings helplessly, tilting his pelvis upwards and letting out a ragged moan when Kagome repositioned herself and took him into her mouth. He swallowed convulsively, his breath coming through his nose in pants as he attempted to crane his head down to do the only thing he could do... watch.

He ground his teeth together, dying to touch her face, her hair, her back, hell...something! He yanked against the shackles frantically, ignoring the sharp bite of metal against his human skin as her tongue continued to slide languidly with her back and forth motions. He wanted to grab her and yank her up against him; wanted so badly to crush her mouth under his own as he thrust into her body over and over until the only thing she could say was his name.

All his fantasies came flooding into his mind until he could practically feel her heart thunder against his and hear her gasping his name in his ears. His hands twitched, aching to slide over her curves and learn the texture the same way he'd memorized the sight.

Of course with Kagome's mouth applying that heated pull and massage as he did his best to move against her, those thoughts only made the pleasure that was building deep inside him more intense. With every pounding heartbeat, shudders of sensation were racing through his blood, coiling tighter and tighter in the pit of his stomach as his own instinctive motions grew more frantic.

Kagome's hands pressed against Inuyasha's thighs, her eyes closing as she let her own fantasies and desires direct her movements. It was exciting, rubbing the sides of her breasts against the insides of his thighs while her hands rubbed up and down over the clenching muscles in his legs. He was larger than she'd anticipated, but she determinedly took him completely into her mouth, tracing her tongue along the underside of his heavy shaft and learning the nuances of his body through touch alone. Honestly she hadn't expected to get so aroused herself by the taste and the feel of him, but the more she moved against him, the more she felt the aching gain strength in her own body.

Inuyasha snapped taut, a guttural cry muffled by the gag tearing from him just as a sudden rush of hot, thick liquid filled her mouth. Startled, she reflexively pulled back, eyes wide as she reared up and focused on Inuyasha's flushed face. Inuyasha's body twisted and convulsed again, wrenching against the chains as another rush of heat flooded him, spilling more of his seed over Kagome's bare thighs.

Panting, he forced his eyes to open, focusing on the evidence of his orgasm on her pale skin first, and then up over her own heaving chest to her face. His eyes gleamed with an emotion that sent a chill down Kagome's spine when he focused on her mouth and self-consciously, she lifted her shaking hand to her lips.

Under his piercing stare, she swallowed, only then reminded that more than a little had been released in her mouth. Kagome looked even more shocked, her eyes jumping guiltily to his face as her hands touched more of the sticky fluid on her lips and down her chin. His brows had drawn low, giving him a dark appearance as she slid back,
hunching her shoulders nervously.

Reality came crashing in on Kagome in a tidal wave, making her eyes shimmer with a rise of tears as she bit her lip to keep it from quivering, "G-gomen...Inuyasha..."

She was on her feet and running in the next second, wiping furiously at her eyes the moment she was out of sight of the hanyou turned human. Where on earth had that come from? Her mind worked furiously in an effort to make sense of how she'd had the guts -or the stupidity- she corrected with a disgusted snort, to just... attack Inuyasha like that. It wasn't like her at all!

What had happened to her composure? Her decision to keep her distance and more importantly keep her feelings to herself?

Technically, she'd still never kissed a boy and she had done... done THAT to the captive hanyou!

She blushed furiously as she ran back in the direction of the well, praying she'd make it before the sun rose and Inuyasha could give chase to make good on the promise in his eyes. Granted that had been one of the most appealing aspects of the whole mess, knowing that no matter what, Inuyasha hadn't been able to do anything. For once, the hanyou had been completely at her mercy, and then she'd caught sight of his obvious erection and, well... she was only human!

Kagome gritted her teeth when she felt the twinge of her own unfulfilled desire, swearing in her own mind as she again checked the lightening sky. 'Please let me make it in time!' she looked behind her nervously, half expecting to see an enraged dog demon crashing through the trees after her. 'Mou, Kagome, you've really done it this time!'

She was still almost a mile away when the sun rose.


**

Inuyasha shouted when Kagome shot to her feet, cursing the gag that kept his voice muffled as the girl fled. He was practically snarling as the sound of her footsteps vanished into the night and he struggled more vigorously than any of his previous attempts. 'How dare she!? How dare that little fucking bitch get me so goddamn worked up and RUN!?'

Panting, he swung around, looking up at the sky to judge the time until sunrise and swore again. He knew where she would run, straight for the well, just like she always did when she wanted to avoid him. But not this time.

He had absolutely no way to describe the feeling that had gone through him when he felt himself climax, knowing he was still in her mouth, and then seeing his own semen on her thighs. Even more arousing, watching her surprised expression when she swallowed and knowing exactly why it had shocked her while her hand hovered over more proof of their encounter on her flushed face.

That had restored his erection in an instant, but then rather than unlocking his shackles and going to what he felt was the next step, Kagome had fled, leaving him frustrated beyond all reason. He had to have her; it was as simple as that. She'd already accepted him, all her actions of her own accord bespoke that, but Kagome seemed more interested in running away than finishing what she started. He was going to have to teach his little bitch that he wouldn't accept that kind of thing. She was going to learn not to leave something so important incomplete.

Damn, but she'd have a helluva head start in the morning if he didn't figure out some way to...

His thoughts broke off when he saw the key ring on the floor, frowning down to make sure it wasn't just his mind playing tricks on him. His gaze cast around the room for a moment, before going back to the ring in front of knee. A chilling smirk filled with unholy amusement and promise crossing the hanyou's face and he began to squirm curiously, 'Or maybe she won't.'

~End?~
Nah!

Kagome felt a chill of apprehension skate down her spine as she ran, gasping as she again looked behind her. The sun was up, bathing the familiar landscape in soft pink and gold as she raced through the woods with more agility than she'd thought herself capable of.

Amazing what a change a good dose of old-fashioned terror could do for a person's speed and reflexes.

The flood of adrenaline mixed with her own stubborn refusal to be caught kept her moving when her muscles were screaming and her own breath echoed loud and ragged in her ears. Inuyasha would be changing back, if he hadn't already, and from the look in his eyes when she'd left him, the first thing he'd do would be come after
her. He was probably enraged with her for leaving him chained and... taking advantage of his weakness to satisfy her pent up desires.

Grimly, she jumped yet another sprawling root, sneaking another glance behind her as she ran over the uneven ground. She was turning her head back to the path when she slammed hard against an unyielding obstacle and yelped, crashing to the ground with enough force that it left her momentarily stunned.

Inuyasha worked awkwardly, grateful that his human form at least retained a portion of his strength and flexibility as he used his toes to hook the ring on the ground. Somehow he managed to lift the ring high enough to grab it with his nearly numb fingers, twisting the keys until he managed to fit the proper one in the lock and free one hand. He switched hands, grimacing at the tingling rush of blood returning to his freed hand as he unlocked the other and shot to his feet.

Ripping the makeshift gag from his mouth, he clenched it hard in his fist and glared so fiercely it was a wonder the innocent looking tie didn't go up in flames right there. Then he did something he hadn't done in ages.

Inuyasha threw back his head and screamed.

It had been a primal urge, instinctively giving voice to every ounce of frustration and anger boiling through him, almost like the cry of something wild that had lost its prey.

Smirking at his own thought as the violent sound died down, his head snapped towards the door and almost before he'd known what he was doing, he had hastily refastened his clothing and was out of the hut in a dead run. Eyes gleaming dangerously, he raced over the path he knew by heart, trying to gauge how far Kagome could have gone in the time he'd been fighting with the imprisoning shackles.

Around him, he watched the shadows stretch, the sky lightening until he felt the warmth of the sun hit his back. His heart pulsed heavily as strength poured through him, his youkai blood reawakening in a dizzying rush, that almost made him falter in his step as he felt his body shift and pull back into its original form.

He fought the urge to laugh out loud as he inhaled deeply, instantly finding Kagome's obvious trail. Her scent was heavily laced with excitement and more than a little fear, sending the answering rush of predatory glee through his own body.

Inuyasha's eyes were blazing as he crouched and took to the trees, racing forward with inhuman speed to cut her off before she reached her escape route.

He passed her with ease, dropping to the ground and flashing a feral grin when she cast a worried look over her shoulder. With her attention turned, he slid into her path, folding his arms over his chest and bracing himself for the impact of her slight form against his own. Predictably, Kagome crashed into him hard, knocking herself
to the ground at his feet as he stared down at her with blazing intensity.

Kagome was panting, lifting her hand to her head shakily as her stomach clenched, eyes slowly lifting to find the well-known scarlet hakama in front of her face. Her eyes slowly went wide, fingers clenching in the ground as she lifted her gaze up and up until she found herself frozen under the narrowed golden eyes glowing fiercely into her own.

"I-Inu-yasha?" she whispered tentatively, her voice giving out until she was no more than mouthing his name.

Inuyasha slowly lowered himself until he was crouched on his haunches, forearms braced on his knees as he tilted his head to one side and studied her pale face. Her pupils dilated as she stared at him, heart racing as apprehension mingled strongly with the underlying excitement in her scent. His lips pulled off his fangs in a feral grin of victory as he reached out with the hand not holding her uniform tie and lightly took her chin in his palm, "You little bitch."

Kagome tensed, her heart lurching in alarm at the quiet menace in his voice. Unable to meet those intense eyes, she squeezed her eyes shut and hunched in on herself. "G-gomen, Inuyasha! I just... I-mmphf!" her stammered words were cut short abruptly when she felt a thick roll of fabric shoved into her mouth.

Her eyes flew open as Inuyasha worked with quick efficiency to tie the ribbon around her mouth identical to the way she had done with him a short time ago. Reflexively, she tried to rear up, only to have Inuyasha roll his weight forward, grabbing both her wrists and pinning her hard to the ground on her back.

For a moment they froze in that position, but for totally different reasons.

Kagome could only gape up at him, her eyes huge and unblinking as her mind tried to furiously process what had just happened. Inuyasha... He was straddling her waist, his hands holding her wrists with a leashed strength that made her shiver, and his silver hair making a curtain around their faces as he smirked down at her. 'He gagged
me? Like I did him? What... what is he doing?!'

Inuyasha, on the other hand, was simply taking a moment to absorb everything about the moment he'd been waiting what seemed like ages for. Kagome was flat on her back beneath him, each panting breath rubbing her breasts against his forearms, and her eyes filled with the most telling emotions. She may be afraid, but he felt her squirm beneath him, the scent of her arousal growing the longer he stared down at her. A low growl started low in his chest as he leaned down to purposefully draw the scent of her right at that instant deep into himself.

This, after all, was a moment to be savored.

Kagome jerked out of her shocked state, blinking rapidly as she made an attempt to subdue him. Yet what should have been a scream, was completely ruined and muffled behind the gag, leaving Inuyasha staring down at her with dark amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Something you want to say?" he taunted, stretching her arms up over her head to transfer both her wrists into one of his hands. With one hand now free, he slowly drew a single claw down her cheek, careful not to cut through the little gag, "That's just too fucking bad, Kagome. I had a lot to say to you, but you didn't care about that, did you? You picked the wrong hanyou to tease."

Kagome's cheeks turned the most lovely shade of pink as he stared at his claw moving down the graceful line of her throat. She tried to speak around the gag again, shaking her head frantically as she made a futile effort to shake it loose, 'Oh gods... he's... he's definitely angry at me... And I can't sit him!'

Almost as though he read her desperate thoughts, he chuckled again and circled her throat loosely with his hand, "You can't subdue me if you can't say the word. You asked for this, little girl, and you know it just as well as I do."

Kagome froze, her eyes going wide as his hand slipped downwards again, claws curling to catch the neckline of her blouse as he continued the smooth pull. Even if she couldn't have heard the steady slice of fabric, she could definitely feel the way it would momentarily pull taut against his hand before falling wide as the claws moved lower. His eyes stayed locked on her own though, unblinking and intense as he devoured each of her subtle -and not so subtle, reactions to having her shirt sliced off.

His smile was taunting and held very little humor as he leaned down to put his lips beside her ear and whisper, "First step is always undressing your victim, Kagome."

She started to squirm again, muffled sounds that were quite probably some unfavorable remarks about his character very clearly reaching his ears and making his chest vibrate with laughter as he caught her earlobe lightly with his fang. She went silent instantly, her breath catching as he felt her heart beat even faster against his.

Purring in satisfaction, he leaned up and let his gaze trail down over the flushed skin he'd bared to his gaze. When she pulled against his hold, nearly freeing her hands from his grip, he growled and realized Kagome had still had a distinct advantage while he was trapped.

Kagome's hands were still free.

Inuyasha sat up, pulling Kagome halfway up as he stared at her face, then her hands and then off into the surrounding woods, frowning as his mind worked to come up with an acceptable solution. Kagome knew when he turned back to her with a particularly evil grin on his face that matched the gleam in his eyes that she was in trouble.

He hooked his claw in her shirt, ripping it with much less care than he had before until he had a thick strip torn free. Chuckling, he lifted it to expertly wind the long strip around her wrists and tie them tightly together. Her eyes went huge and she started shaking her head again, yelling behind the gag while he ignored that too and tore two more strips, making sure her hands would stay bound.

Kagome's breath came out in a startled huff when Inuyasha shot to his feet, throwing her over his shoulder casually and launching himself up into the trees. She tried in vain to get a proper breath with Inuyasha leaping at top speed through the foliage and if she wasn't mistaken... humming? Dammit, he WAS! He was humming to himself!

Fuming, she tried to dig her knee into his stomach, but succeeded only in encouraging Inuyasha to wrap his arm behind her knees and squeeze. "Enough of that, Kagome, or I promise I'll draw this out even more than I already plan to," he rested his lips against her thigh, nipping lightly as he spoke.

Kagome shivered at the feel of his teeth against such sensitive flesh, her fists curling as she tried to twist her wrists free. But Inuyasha had taken pains to see to it that the triple-wrapped bindings wouldn't budge an inch, no matter how hard she pulled against them. She drooped in frustration, banging her bound fists against his back and tried to hit her head against the side of his.

Inuyasha smirked, his eyes narrowing when they found the perfect spot for what he had in mind, "I warned you."

Kagome felt a definite frisson of apprehension then, the feeling made even stronger when the hanyou finally paused near the top of an immense tree. He shifted his weight on the wide branch, head cocked to one side as he seemed to ponder something a moment before shrugging and setting her down with her back to the trunk.

She yelped behind the gag, glaring first at her bound hands and then up at Inuyasha, only to fall back in surprise when she saw him draw the Tetsusaiga. His gaze, however was riveted to a spot above her head and with a wide grin he lunged forward, imbedding the sword so deep in the soft wood it was nearly sunk in to the hilt.

Inuyasha calmly sat down in front of her, reaching out to take her bound wrists in one hand and reached for her shirt with the other. Kagome's eyes filled with panic and she leaned away as far as the tree would allow, 'Don't! Don't tear-! Damn...' He caught her easily and proceeded to rip a fourth thick strip off her shirt. Kagome tried to jerk away from him in irritation, her eyes blazing as she looked down that the uniform shirt that had nearly been ruined beyond recognition.

He saw her disgruntled expression and grinned, but again, it was a fierce smile that held barely a drop of humor and a wealth of victorious arrogance. He lifted her wrists up above her head, fashioning a secure loop around the hilt of his sword before tying it around the other bindings.

Inuyasha sat back, smirking as he rested his hands on her bare thighs and surveyed his handiwork, "That's much better, isn't it, Kagome? This is how you found me after all."

The color rushed to her cheeks as she tugged at her wrists, the bottom dropping out of her stomach when her arms stayed stretched up above her head, the position arching her spine and leaving her nearly naked torso bare to his gaze. Inuyasha's hands flexed against her thighs, squeezing lightly and gliding up over her skirt to her stomach and then moving up over her ribs to cup her breasts in his hands.

He leaned forward, eyes gleaming as his thumb grazed the thin connection of fabric between her breasts, "First step."

Kagome's bra went loose, falling open in the same way as her shirt while Inuyasha didn't hesitate to move onto the soft flesh that had previously been concealed. He palmed her nipples slowly, glorying in the rush of blood over her chest and the beat of her heart as the tips hardened beneath his gentle massage.

"The second step, you don't need help with," he murmured hotly, sliding forward on the branch and lowering his head. He was careful to let each word send a puff of hot breath across the sensitized flesh, one hand wandering lower to the waist band of her skirt.

Inuyasha leaned forward ever so slightly, his teeth closing over the distended nipple and biting gently as he drew it into his mouth with a strong pull. Kagome squeaked in surprise when the pressure sent a tingle along her nerves, moaning brokenly behind the gag as her thighs clenched around the unyielding wood. He let out a low,
chuckling growl as his other hand hooked in her skirt and pulled downward to slit that open as well.

Kagome shifted, her eyes drifting closed as her head fell back and she pressed instinctively into the hanyou's unexpected... well, all right, not completely unexpected aggression. He was right, she'd been asking for this from the moment she decided not to set him free, and as much as she bristled over her captive state, she had done it to him first.

She bit down hard on the gag when his fingers slipped between her legs, her skirt loosely dangling beneath her as it slid off her. When she tensed at the probing fingertips, Inuyasha released her nipple and blew on it lightly, watching her shiver, "I didn't want to
be human the first time you touched me, Kagome."

Startled, her eyes went wide and she looked down, searching his upturned face, 'First... time? Inuyasha wanted me too?'

His forced a fierce look on his face as he sat up, his hands hooking beneath her knees to lift her as he slid forward. Inuyasha draped her legs over his hips, shifting her under he could feel the radiating heat between her legs pressed snugly to his erection. He
lifted his hand to her cheeks, cupping her face in his hand and tilting it up to force her hold his gaze, "My senses are pathetic as a human. I wanted to see you with my eyes; hear your heart and the blood rushing through you." His voice lowered as his lips brushed
over her cheek, "I wanted to memorize everything about your scent and taste what you felt. Dammit, Kagome, I wanted to feel you every way I could, but instead I had to watch."

Kagome felt tears rise in her eyes, swallowing hard against the choking rise of guilt that ran through her with the grumbling whispers, 'I'm sorry, Inuyasha! I had... I had no idea...'

One hand slid down the center of her body slowly, hooking his fingers in the last remaining scrap of cloth hiding her from his eyes, "But you couldn't even take advantage of me right." His tongue slid lightly from her temple to her hairline, "You ran away."

Inuyasha ripped the sides of her underwear, tugging it free and carelessly tossing it aside as he let his eyes make a slow sweep of her quivering body. From her upraised arms, to her liquid eyes and down over the full, swollen breasts before going even further. The position made her ribs stand out, her stomach curving in and lower to the black curls at the juncture of her legs.

His fingers slid down, lightly teasing her flesh while the already slick heat brought a warm smile to his face that even reached his eyes, "However... that brainless running gave me time for the sun to rise. If not being myself the first time you touched me, I'm myself for the first time that 'I' take 'you.'"

Kagome shifted restlessly against his stroking fingers, whimpering almost mindlessly as she tried to urge him on. The ache she'd felt so often when she looked at him was nothing compared to the feelings rushing through her now. When her eyes opened to see him watching her with one of his most arrogant smiles she was certain he knew it too.

Inuyasha sighed, reluctantly taking his hand away to unfasten his clumsily tied hakama, "Pay attention, Kagome. This is what comes next, and if you skip it again, you can bet your ass I won't be so lenient when I punish you."

Had it not been for the gag, Kagome would have screamed at the feeling of Inuyasha fitting himself against her opening and grasping her hips to pull her downwards with torturous slowness. It almost killed him, watching his shaft penetrate her inch by inch when he wanted nothing more than to bury himself as deep as possible in her tight, velvet heat. Yet, the myriad of emotions chasing across her flushed face, and the high-pitched sound he could hear through the gag more than made up for it.

Some deep, utterly primal side of his youkai blood was growling in satisfaction when he felt the delicate barrier inside her, but it was roaring when his hands tensed and broke through it to rest fully inside her.

Inuyasha gritted his teeth, his ears flattening back as he stubbornly kept his eyes open to watch Kagome's face. Her head was thrown back, nostrils flared with each deep gulping breath, and the tendons in her neck standing out sharply as her throat worked convulsively. Her legs had clamped around his hips to hold him as though she were half
afraid he'd try to pull away, her breasts rising and falling in a fast pant that held him spellbound.

This was what he'd wanted so badly to have ingrained in his memory
for all time.

The faintest hint of blood tinged the arousal in her scent and he took great care to position her in what he hoped would be a comfortable angle for her. Inuyasha's hands stroked up her sides, kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples with the tips of his claws as he waited for the muscles in her stomach to relax.

It seemed like an eternity, but her head finally tilted forward, eyes liquid with emotion meeting his as the muscles clamped around him eased from a protective clinging into an unbelievably arousing squeeze. Groaning, his hands moved around her back to pull her hard against him, his head dropping to her shoulder as he ground himself
against her. He cupped her backside in his hands, lifting her up slightly and pulling her down hard.

Kagome sucked in a sharp breath, trying to hide her face against the side of Inuyasha's head at the electrifying friction the hanyou was creating every time he lifted her up only to pull her down harder than before. His hips thrust upwards, sinking his shaft deeper into her body than she ever thought possible, but rather than diminishing the ache it was making it more intense, almost painful until she was near frantic for some kind of release.

Inuyasha was panting hard, sliding his cheek up to hers and deeply inhaling her scent before letting his tongue taste the sweat making her skin gleam. Every muscle in his body had gone taut as he rocked himself harder and faster against the writhing girl in his lap. He could feel his own sweat trailing down the sides of his face, dampening his hair while his heart thundered in his ears and his breath came in choppy, growled pants. One hand slid up to the center of her back, encouraging her to arch her spine just a little more as he bent and trailed his tongue over first one rosy nipple and then the other.

Kagome was gasping, her stomach fluttering with each thrust when to her absolute amazement, the hand at her back slid up and beneath the gag. Inuyasha was careful not to tear this time, only loosening the tie to drop around her neck as his mouth clamped down over hers with consuming force. His tongue made a thorough exploration before retreating long enough for him to murmur against her lips, "The only thing I want to hear come from your lips is my name, Kagome."

Inuyasha didn't wait for acknowledgement, fisting his hand in her hair and tilting her head as he bit down hard on her shoulder. His other hand moved between their bodies, adding the stroke of his fingers to the hard thrusts of his shaft. When he bit down again, his fingers gliding over the swollen nub he'd been neglecting, Kagome went tense and pressed down hard against him.

"I-Inuyasha!" Kagome managed to cry out breathlessly, barely even aware that she had obeying the hopelessly arrogant command, as her eyes clenched shut and she rocked against him. The ache had finally wound too tightly, splintering apart with a dizzying rush of heat and indescribable ecstasy that made her think for a moment that the world had flipped upside down.

Inuyasha heard her the same moment he felt her internal muscles clench impossibly tight around him, jolting through him and bringing his own orgasm rushing through him. He blindly crushed Kagome against him, shaking under the force of pleasure tingling through him from head to toe. Gritting his teeth against what would undoubtedly be no less than a howl at the overwhelming sensation, he held her hips down tight and rocked with each spasm filling her body with a liquid heat.

Panting hard, his chest heaving with exertion, Inuyasha slumped bonelessly against her, his arms keeping her pressed to his chest while his hands lazily stroked up and down along her spine. He lapped almost distractedly at her shoulder, practically purring as he nuzzled his cheek against her throat, "THAT is when we're done,
Kagome."

She nodded, exhausted and drooping against him, "Next time I'll remember."

Inuyasha smirked, sitting up and carefully untying the cloth that held her arms suspended. With the release of that steadying hold, Kagome all but collapsed against him, molding to his chest as his arms encircled her protectively. She was asleep before his chin had dropped to the top of her head, mumbling his name on a broken sigh.

He reached for her wrists, just as careful with these as he had been with the one that bound her to the Tetsusaiga. Once her hands were free, he draped the cloth over his thigh and massaged her hands to make sure the circulation would be completely restored by the time she woke up.

Inuyasha brushed her hair aside to loosen the knot of her uniform ribbon, sliding that free and staring down at it in his palm. His eyes glittered as he gazed down at the innocent looking tie, slowly closing his fingers over it one by one. It was safely stowed deep inside his robes a moment later, patting it against his skin before he lifted Kagome in his arms and turned his back to the tree.

He settled down comfortably, tucking Kagome's naked body into the cradle of his legs before covering her with his enveloping sleeves. If Kagome asked for it, he could always just tell her that it got lost like the rest of her clothes, but there was no chance in hell he was giving it back.

After all, who knew when it could come in handy again?