Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster XXX ❯ Opposite's Attract ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hamster XXX

By Mitsukai William

Please note all ages are in hamster years, not human.

"Hurry up, Keith!" A fifteen-year-old female hamster said, climbing to the top of a large hill. She was mostly white and orange, with dark brown tiger stripes. The fur around her tail had grown, and a red ribbon held it over her tail. "Like, why are you so slow?" A grey and white hamster that looked to be about 16, with weird looking blue skin slowly walked up the hill. His eyes were half closed, and he looked quite tired... although he wasn't. He was actually quite awake. "Thy see no reason to rush..... on a night as beautiful as this, it is important to take in one's surroundings.... it sooths thy soul, and relaxes thy mind.... in this modern age, one's surroundings art far to often taken for granted....." Sandy giggled. "You're so funny sometimes, Keith..." She went back over to him and grabbed his paw, pulling him the rest of the way up. "You can check out the surroundings later. Come on!" As different as the two may seem, they got along surprisingly well. In fact, the two have been dating for quite some time, and wasn't planning on telling Maxwell untill she made a choice. Both have good qualities to them.... Maxwell was smart and cheerful, Keith was strong and poetic, and both were good looking. (Author's note: I'm not gay. It's okay for a guy to say another guy is good looking, right? RIGHT?!)

"Woowww!" Sandy said as she reached the top with Keith. "It's, like, so pretty!" It was a cool night, with the stars shining bright and no clouds covering the full moon. The lakes below them seemed to glow in the moonlight. Keith smiled. "Indeed it is... but not as beautiful as you." Sandy blushed as she felt his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around him, running her paws through his silky fur. As Keith deepened the kiss, she leaned back, laying down on the ground and pulling him on top of her. "Yes....." she whispered into his mouth. He broke the kiss slowly, and began planting small kisses down her body.... as he reached her tender opening, he began to lap at it slowly with his tongue, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. "Oh god.... Keith...." He dipped his tongue into her, causing her to moan and arch her back. Keith smirked as he explored her cavern...... he hadn't done anything like this in a long time. Keith pushed his tongue deeper into her, squeezing her ass as he did so. "Oh god.... Keith... like, don't stop....." Keith licked harder, and she held onto the fur on his head.

"Ah!" Sandy came, and Keith pulled out his tongue and licked her juices from her fur. Sandy was now breathing heavily. Keith smirked. "Did thou injoy that?" Sandy nodded slowly. "Like, yeah..." Keith kissed her passionately as he positioned himself for entry. "Art thou ready, love?" Sandy smiled and nodded. "Yes..." Keith pushed into her slowly, making sure not to hurt her. He wasn't surprised to find that she wasn't a virgin... after all, she'd been with Maxwell for so long. Sandy moaned his name as he began to thrust in and out of her, and she could feel exactly how big his cock was. "Ah.... Keith.... faster..." He quickened his pace, slamming his member in and out of her as fast as he could, which was pretty damn fast. They both screamed eachother's names as they neared climax, and Sandy grabbed onto the fur on his chest as he came deep into her, as well as she did onto his fur. Sandy's body relaxed as Keith pulled out. She was exhausted, but Keith was in the same calm mood he was before. "Like, wow, Keith..." Sandy said, panting. "That was incredible...." Keith smirked and sat up, slowly pulling her onto his lap. "We're almost done."

Keith slowly pushed into Sandy's ass, taking her by surprise. It hurt a little at first, but she soon enjoyed it as his thrust into her ass deeper and faster, reaching around to her front and caressing her breasts as he did so. "Oooohhhhhhhh Keith... that, like, feels great..." Keith softly kissed the back of her neck, as she moaned in pleasure. "Oh God..... Keith..... ahhhhh....." Keith soon came into her rear, and pulled out, just as she also came onto his lap. She collapsed onto the ground, completely exhausted. "W... wow.... we'll have to do that again sometime....." Keith smiled, laying next to her. "Indeed." She cuddled close to him, and he held her, running a paw through her fur untill she fell asleep. He chuckled, kissing her on the cheek, then stared upwards, gazing at the moon and stars. "Very important to take in one's surroundings..."

END OF CHAPTER FOUR

Please review, or I'll stop writing!