Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster XXX ❯ Forest fire ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hamster XXX

By William


A female hamster was walking through the charred remains of Kurica's forest. The trees were completely burnt, and dead animals were everywhere. The hamster had long, green hair, green eyes, and a fur pattern exactly the same as Jingle's, except a darker brown. A brown sheath was strapped on, containing a katana. She also had a leather pouch strapped to her waist. Her name was Rosa. She looked upon the destruction. "What te hell happened here? It looks like a bomb went off.... poor things." She kneeled down next to a tree frog, which was still slightly breathing. Rosa unsheathed her sword and pressed the tip against the frog's chest. "Urutora heal." The frog began to glow, and was soon hopping away again. Rosa stood up and continued walking. Before long, she noticed a big change in her surroundings. Grass was sprouting from the ground, the trees were full of life and glowing leaves, the sounds of animals were everywhere... and there was holy energy radiating from the forest. "Where am I?" She unsheathed her sword as she heard a rustling in the trees. "Who's there? Show yourself!" An all white hamster dropped fom the tree and landed before her. He was about her age, and also had a sheathed sword, around his waist. "Easy there, Rosa. It's just me." He said, smirking. Rosa sighed in relief and re-sheathed her sword. "Long time no see, William. What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing. Me, I'm here working on the forest. It was burned down, so now I'm using the power of the holy sword to help it re-grow! Damn, did you arrive at a good time. Josh is here training!" Rosa's ears perked up. "Josh?"

********************************************************** ****************************************************************

" YAHH!!!" A male hamster charged at a wooden post, and swung his sword. The post split in half and fell to the ground. The hamster looked like Boss, except a bit smaller, and with white instead of the cream color. He had straight whiskers, and no notch in the ear. He had both a sheath containing a sword and a flask strapped on. He spun around and threw the sword, lodging it in another post, and sat down on the ground, exhausted. "Man.... all this training sure takes a lot out of you... but I can't give up up yet! I need to become as strong as William!" Josh wiped some sweat off his brow. "...but I should rest first." He took the flask from his waist and took swig. "So, when did you start drinking?" Josh spit out the sunflower beer in surprise. "R... Rosa?" He choked out, gasping for air. "That's me!" Rosa said happily. "Don't scare me like that!" Rosa laughed. "Stop being such a baby." "Ill show you who's a baby!" Josh got up and grabbed onto the handle of his sword. He pulled as hard as he could. ::Damnit! I'm too tired to get it out!:: Josh put one foot on the post, and pulled even harder. ::Come... out.... you.... stupid....:: *POP* The sword came out of the post, knocking Josh flat on his back and causing the sword to go flying into the air. "YAAAH!!!" The sword landed next to him, about a millimeter from his head. Rosa was cracking up. "You.... baka.... WHAHAHAHA!!!" Josh was starting to get pissed. He stood up and grabbed his sword. "I challenge you, Rosa! I challenge you to a sword fight! We'll hold the sword backwards, so we don't hurt eachother too badly! Do you accept?" Rosa un-sheathed her sword and flipped it so the flat edge was facing forward. Josh charged at Rosa and swung his sword, but she parried it with her own. She thrust her sword upward, also knocking up Josh's sword, and kicked him in the stomach. He was knocked back a bit, and she took one paw off her sword handle and punched him across the face, knocking him down. Josh rubbed his cheek. "Owww..." He stood up again and dusted himself off. "Why don't you give up? It'll be easier for you." Rosa said, smirking. "No! I'm not giving up yet!" Josh jumped high into the air and swung his sword downwards. Rosa swung her sword upwards at him, and then.... *WHACK*The sword hit him directly in the groin, and his eyes widened. "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Josh fell to the ground and rubbed his tender spot. "GODDAMNIT!!!" Rosa kneeled down next to him. "Are you okay?" Josh bit his lip as tears started to form in his eyes. "Hurts..." "Let me see." With some effort, she pulled his paws away from his crotch and examined it. His balls were bruised, swollen, and red. "Yikes..." Rosa mumbled. She poked one of his balls. "Does this hurt?" "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" Rosa removed her paw. "I guess so..." She put her paws back on his balls and started to massage them gently. "R.... Rosa... what...?" "Shhh... just relax. This should help." Josh laid his head back and moaned in pleasure and relief. "What're you gettng all excited about?" Rosa said as she continued to rub his tender spot. "Huh?" Josh looked downward, and saw that his member was becoming a bit erect. He blushed. "S.... sorry..." "It's ok. Feel any better?" Josh sat up. Yeah, a lot. Thanks." Rosa smiled at him. "No problem."

******************************************************** ******************************************************************

"So... Josh... what made you start drinking?" Rosa asked, sitting around a campfire with Josh. "Not sure." He said, taking a swig from the flask. "I think I started around the time Samantha was killed..." "Who?" "My girlfriend." "Oh... sorry." "Don't worry about it. What happens happens, and there's no way to change it." "I guess you're right..." They both remained quiet for a few minutes, staring into the flickering glow of the fire, and Josh took another swig from his flask. Rosa broke the silence. "Hey, I just realized.... why didn't you revive her when you brought me back? And why did you bring me back, anyway?" Josh sighed. "She had died once before. I couldn't bring her back. And I brought you back because..." Josh hesitated, then stood up. "Where are you going?" "I... I'm going to the stream to take a bath." He said, walking away. Rosa watched him go. "...what's wrong..."

******************************************************** *******************************************************************

Josh sighed as he took off his sheath and flask, laying them on a stick. "I can't tell her..." He said as he walked into the cool stream. "She'll probably just reject me." Josh sighed again as he sank deeper into the water, so only his eyes, ears, and nose were sticking out. ::God I hate my life....:: His ears perked up as he heard someone enter the water behind him. ::...heke?:: He stuck his head up out of the water and turned around. His eyes widened. ::Rosa!:: She wasn't wearing his sheath or her pouch, and now he could see that she had fairly large breasts that bounced a little with each step. Josh's jaw dropped. "I thought I'd join you. Besides, I wanted to find out what's wrong..." Rosa swam over to him. Luckily, the water concealed the fact that his cock had gotten incredibly hard. "N... nothing's wrong...." "Come on, now. Don't you lie to me. What is it?" "GOTTA GO!" Josh swam as fast as he could"Not so fast!" Rosa jumped onto Josh and tackled him onto the ground. She flipped him over so he was facing her and pinned him down. "You're not going anywhere untill you tell me what's wrong!" Josh looked down. His cock was getting VERY close to her pussy, and he started to sweat nervously. "I...." "You what?" ::I can't do this.... but I HAVE to tell her now, while I still have the chance!:: "ROSAILOVEYOU!" Rosa got off of him. "W... what?" "I... love you, Rosa. That's the reason I brought you back... because I'm deeply in love with you." Josh blushed and looked down towards his feet. ::This is it.... she's gonna say she hates me...:: Rosa started to walk over to him. "Josh...." "Huh?" Rosa placed a paw on his cheek, leaned in, and kissed him. Josh was shocked. "H... huh?" "I love you too, Josh." Rosa wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again, this time a french kiss. Josh squeezed her ass and returned the kiss. Rosa lowered her right paw and started to stroke his cock, which was getting harder by the second, causing him to moan. Josh started to suck on Rosa's left breast while caressing her right. Rosa layed down in the shallow water, and pulled Josh down on top of her, spreading her legs for him. Josh got between her legs, placing his paws on her breasts, and pushed his cock into her pussy. She winced as her hymen broke and the blood mixed in with the water. Josh started to thrust in and out of her tight pussy while caressing her breasts. "Ah... Josh.... harder!" Josh started to fuck her pussy harder, and she squeezed his ass. "F.... faster! Ohhhhhhhh Josh! Ahhhh!" Josh was now slamming into her as hard and as fast as he could, while she screamed in pleasure."AH! JOSH! I LOVE YOU!" Rosa screaed, nearing orgasm. "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" Rosa came onto Josh, and Josh filled her pussy with cum. He collapsed next to her, panting, and let the water clean off his fur. "I love you..." "You too..." As they kissed, the were both unaware of the hamster watching from a tree. "They're definately meant for eachother." William said. He chuckled, then flew away, back to the clubhouse.... back to Kurica.

As before, I'll only update if I get reviews!