Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare Parasite Chaos Report ❯ None ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Nightmare Parasite Chaos Report

This report is based on the findings about the creature known as Nightmare Parasite Chaos. This liquefied life form is created through gene splicing and genetic cloning by a secret military organization called G.U.N. The organization somehow managed to find cells of the original liquefied creature known as Chaos. Hoping to use the cells to create the perfect weapon, the military had scientists in the field of gene splicing and cloning to manipulate the DNA cells of Chaos, trying to make the powers of the clone stronger than that of its biological father's.
However, before near completion, the creature was stolen and then manipulated by the sorcery of Ixis Naugus. Using his most advance magic techniques, Ixis was able to complete the creature, making its appearance more of that of a deadly bladed insect. However, combining his sorcery with the DNA of the specimen, Nightmare Parasite is now twice more powerful than its genetic father's as well as twice as lethal and deadly.
Realizing that Nightmare Parasite might become to difficult to control Ixis imprisoned the creature in a magical seal so that he may find a way to, one day, control the genetic weapon completely. One of the reasons that Ixis have to imprison Nightmare Parasite is because of its unusually high intelligence, which means that the Nightmare Parasite can learn all about the host that it absorbs as well as its surroundings. This makes this creature too uncontrollable to follow instructions and commands as well as unpredictable.
Nightmare Parasite was cloned from the DNA of the original Chaos, giving it the exact same abilities as its genetic father. However, thanks to the sorcery of Ixis Naugus, this organism has been given abilities that topple those of Chaos, making it a very powerful force to be reckoned with.
One of those abilities that Nightmare Parasite has come to possess is to clone a hosts' body in order to blend in with its surroundings. What it does is that it attaches itself onto the host and begins to absorb part of his/her energy and DNA in order to make its own body look like the host. It can also absorb and copy the host's memories as well as his or her natural abilities, speeds, strengths, weaknesses, or ( in some cases) magical powers and Chaos energy. However, when Nightmare Parasite uses the abilities it gains from the host, it enhances them so that they can be more powerful than what they were before.
Another one of the abilities that Nightmare Parasite Chaos received is to create agent drones copies of the host. What it does is that it uses a part of itself as an egg for the drone. Next it "downloads" all the characteristics of the host into the egg. Then the egg grows and begins to take shape of the organism that it was cloned from. These drones have the exact abilities as the host's, however their abilities are enhanced and are said to be more powerful than the host that it was cloned from.
Another ability that was given is the power to manipulate, control, create, or recreate the reality around it. Whenever an enemy surrounds Nightmare Parasite, it can alter the planet's dimensional fabric and can actually send itself and the attacker(s) to another dimension that it created. It can easily draw the attacker(s) to any dimension that it chooses.
It great psychic abilities of Nightmare Parasite also make it a difficult opponent to deal with. Not only can it use those powers to lift solid objects with it's' mind, but they can also be used to control the minds of other living creatures. It also can create psychic illusions using these powers to confuse any enemy that threatens it. Once inside the host's mind, Nightmare Parasite can freely control that host's body according to its will.
What's most interesting about this genetic organism is that its whole body is composed entirely of water. It makes perfect sense when you consider that all living creatures are composed entirely of water. This makes it perfect for Nightmare Parasite to absorb the host's energy and DNA in order to use its abilities, clone its body, and look into its thoughts.
What's most impressive about this creature is that it could absorb a host's DNA, whether it could be living or dead. This means if Nightmare Parasite Chaos absorbs or obtains the DNA cells of a dead organism, it could simply revitalizes the dead cells and be able to use them. In fact, it's ability to absorb, revitalize, manipulate, and control DNA is so incredible, that it could bring a dead organism back to life through DNA resurrection in a drone agent body. The resurrected organism will even have the exact traits, memories, and body as it was before. However, its cellular structure is that of a drone agent's, meaning that it could choose to enhance the organism or destroy it if it wishes.
This organism can even control the forces of nature; however any further information about this genetic life form is shrouded in mystery. It comes to possess a very powerful weapon that's known as the Dark Sword of Silence; however any further information is yet to be discovered. In any case, Nightmare Parasite Chaos is considered to be very powerful and extremely dangerous, so heed this warning and avoid any confrontation with it at any cost.

Message from G.U.N.